Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Shanghai is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Shanghai (上海 Shànghǎi) , with a population of more than 23 million (with over 9 million migrants), is the largest and most developed city in China.
Shanghai was the largest and most prosperous city in the Far East already during the 1930's, and has remained the most developed city in mainland China. In the past 20 years Shanghai has again become an attractive city for tourists from all over the world. The world once again had its eyes on the city when it hosted the 2010 World Expo, recording the greatest number of visitors in the event's history.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Shanghai city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Shanghai
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in China or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
@TouchChina 致力于提供完美的手机旅游软件， 是国家博物馆、恭王府、拙政园、留园、周庄、凤凰古城、张家界等知名景区的官方合作伙伴， 旗下产品曾多次被苹果首页推荐、入选iPhone电视广告、获选苹果 App Store 最佳旅行应用和豌豆荚设计大奖。
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Shanghai City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Shanghai offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Shanghai city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Shanghai offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Shanghai travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Shanghai guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Shanghai city guide.
The Shanghai Offline Map and the Shanghai CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Shanghai, the biggest city in China, has many interesting places for sightseeing. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
What a no-brainer, and it's FREE! It is helpful for your travel to use the offline map.
This app will provide you easy journey planning with zoomable interactive maps of Shanghai metro in Shnaghai, China.
# How to plan a journey
It’s simple. If you know which stations you are going to use, tap the stations to set your origin and destination in the zoomable interactive maps. Additionally, GPS can suggest the station that is currently nearest to you (Internet connection required).
****** Features ******
# Offline map and route search result
Offline map is available to use all the time. You can find which train, subway, metro, bus, flight and ferry let you take to where you go. Route search result is automatically saved your phone, it is also available offline.
# Support multiple language (English/Spanish/French/Germany/Italian/Traditional Chinese/Simplified Chinese/Korean/Thai/Malay/Japanese) Name of stations and train will be English.
# Set your home station for easier journey planning.
# Search the nearest station.
# Send route results to you, friends and colleagues via SMS or e-mail
We are always happy to respond to your feedback. Should you have any problems, please let us know through our app by pressing the “Feedback” tab.
****** Important ******
About the Timetable: The actual departure / arrival times might differ from the displayed result, as they are not the based on the official timetable.
*** The most popular WiFi application
*** TOP 1 in 25 countries
*** TOP 1 in Travel category in 40 countries
*** Contains 2,000,000 WiFi hotspots!
USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil ... America, Europe, Asia, Russia and CIS, Middle East, Oceania ― the WHOLE WORLD is in your pocket!
- WiFi spots from around the world
- WiFi hotspots with tips and PASSWORDS
- Smart cafe, hotel, city and country SEARCH
- MAP navigation
- Define your CURRENT LOCATION offline
- Real time customer SUPPORT
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE!
- Add WiFi spots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber and Twitter friends
NEED WI-FI RIGHT NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. The app will show the nearest WiFi hotspots with their passwords
3. Done! You are now connected to WiFi;)
STAYING ONLINE IS EASY:
1) Find the city you are traveling to
2) View & scroll the map around
3) That's all! Now the app can work there without the Internet
!!! FOR TRAVELERS:
# WiFi tips & passwords
# Stay connected worldwide
Frequently visited cities (United States)
◎ Chicago: 1'800
◎ Houston: 2'600
◎ Los Angeles: 2'600
◎ New York City: 2'400
◎ Orlando: 1'700
◎ San Francisco: 2'100
◉ Brazil, São Paulo: 50'400
◉ China, Shanghai: 3'800
◉ France, Paris: 1'900
◉ Germany, Berlin: 2'300
◉ Italy, Rome: 2'100
◉ Mexico, Mexico City: 10'100
◉ Russia, Moscow: 24'700
◉ Spain, Barcelona: 1'800
◉ Thailand, Bangkok: 6'100
◉ Turkey, İstanbul: 7'500
◉ United Arab Emirates, Dubai: 3'200
◉ United Kingdom, London: 3'800
◉ United States, New York: 2'400
- AND 100,000 OTHER CITIES
Join the community! >>> www.facebook.com/groups/wifimap
1. Fully up-to-date for 2015
Accurate metro map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
2. Designed for Android
Supports all devices running Android 2.3 or higher. Designed to use the latest Android technologies like the Action Bar, HDPI screens and global search.
3. Google Maps for every station
Need to get your bearings at a station? Integrated Google Maps show you metro exits and nearby streets for every station.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and price information for any journey with just three taps.
5. "Find my nearest station"
Using your GPS, see a list of the closest metro stations to your current location.
6. Works offline
Everything works without an Internet connection. Search stations and plan routes on the go.
We'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on ways to improve the app. Please contact us via email@example.com, as we can't respond to comments left in the reviews.
kw:攻略 旅行 旅游 上海 浦东 东方明珠 外滩
Tools included: compass with magnetic and true north, leveling tool, mark or share your location and navigate back later using the Radar.
Keep your GPS fast: reset it or download A-GPS data regularly for faster fixes.
Visit the FAQ at: http://mobiwia.com/gpsstatus
GPS Status is 100% space proof. Try to spot the program in the promo video :)
- show/store/edit/export multiple waypoints and use them on the Radar for navigation.
- pressure, rotation, temperature, humidity values (if supported by the device)
- removed ads
- Location: We need this to display your location and allows the program to re-download AGPS data or reset the GPS.
- External storage: required by the PRO version to be able to export the stored waypoints to an external file.
- Internet: Used by the advertisement component. The PRO version does not use the internet connection at all.
KNOWN FIRMWARE ISSUES (please do not report them):
- Galaxy S4 on Verizon: Because of a firmware bug, the notification item in GPS Status can't be removed. You need to disable the notification feature in Settings if this annoys you.
- Droid 3: The initial Droid 3 firmware does not implement the satellite status API so you will not see the satellites and the signal strength bars. The rest of the features should work properly.
- Motorola phones: On some phones, turning your phone to airplane mode will turn off the GPS receiver, too. This is a hardware limitation.
- Droid Charge: Reports 0 altitude.
- LG Optimus: The phone cannot report the satellite SNR values correctly (all signal bars will be maxed out).
- Samsung phones: Because of a firmware bug, they may report extreme battery consumption for GPS Status even if it is not running at all (other programs using sensors are affected too). This is harmless and no power is consumed! Just ignore it and let's hope that a future firmware upgrade will fix this on your phone.
- Nexus One/S: With Andoid 2.3 it cannot report NMEA sentences. This means that the DOP/HDOP/VDOP values are not available.
-- MobiWIA - a cooperation with Andrs Studio --
For Shanghai and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
Shanghai Pudong Airport (PVG) is the main international airport in Shanghai and the third largest airport in China. It is the located 30 kilometers east of the city. The airport is a hub for China Eastern Airlines, Air China and Shanghai Airlines and Spring Airlines. This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information --useful information you need.
See restaurants, shops, transportation to and from airport and Wifi. Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Beijing. We include Nanjing, Shanghai, Macau, Chengdu, Singapore, Tokyo, Manila, Jakarta, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Copenhagen, Istanbul, Moscow, Sydney, Tokyo, Mumbai, Rio, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago, Lima, Beijing, Hong Kong, and all the small and medium airports of the world.
✓ Fast & Easy
✓ Taxi Cards: Just hold up your phone - the big, bold addresses in Chinese tell the driver exactly where you want to go. No more charades and no more getting lost!
✓ Offline: you don't need an internet connection to browse the listings!
✓ Maps: you can display the place on a map (needs Google/Baidu Maps installed on your device)
✓ Sharing: you can share any addresses with your friends (SMS, Mail, Weixin, Whatsapp...)
✓ Free & No Ads
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Places of Worship (10 sights)
* Children's Entertainment (6 sights)
* Huangpu District (7 sights)
* The Bund Sightseeing Tour (11 sights)
* Luwan District (8 sights)
* Antiques Shops in Changning (5 sights)
* Shanghai Museums (6 sights)
* Old City of Shanghai (6 sights)
* Nightlife in Luwan (7 sights)
* Shopping on Nanjing Road (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Features include favorites, shuffle, sharing, author information (via Wikipedia), configurable backgrounds, font size, colors and more.
I hope my work will brighten your day! Enjoy.
* Email/Share quotes
* Add/Remove to Favorites
* Kurt Cobain, Pancho Villa, Leon Trotsky, Edgar Allan Poe and many more.
It's free and I hope you enjoy it!
- 2000+ hand selected facts
- Choose and save your Favorite facts
- Share facts via Email, Twitter, SMS and more
- Shuffle mode for random fact browsing
- Simple and elegant user experience with gesturing support
Share - Email, Twitter, SMS, and more
Save to Favorites
Configurable font size and backgrounds.
A few of the authors include:
and many more...
3500 fantastic quotes and quotations from over 180 famous people grouped into 40 categories.
Browse by author or category or simply shuffle for random quote browsing.
Share - Email, Twitter, SMS, and more
Save to Favorites
Configurable font size and backgrounds.
Example authors include:
and many more...