Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Shanghai is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — consider printing them all.
Shanghai (上海 Shànghǎi) , with a population of more than 23 million (with over 9 million migrants), is the largest and most developed city in China.
Shanghai was the largest and most prosperous city in the Far East already during the 1930's, and has remained the most developed city in mainland China. In the past 20 years Shanghai has again become an attractive city for tourists from all over the world. The world once again had its eyes on the city when it hosted the 2010 World Expo, recording the greatest number of visitors in the event's history.
Explore one of the legendary cities of China. Shanghai is one of the main ports in the country, the largest city proper in the world and one of the most emblematic meeting points between East and West. Nestled between traditional Chinese houses and ultra-modern skyscrapers, you will have the chance to discover one of the largest concentrations of Art Deco architecture anywhere in the world. You will hear the stories of natives and immigrants, see the marks of history everywhere you go and witness the future being made.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Packed with insider tips and in-the-know advice, this free Shanghai city guide will help you avoid all the tourist traps so you can experience the city like a local.
GuidePal’s intelligent and inspiring mobile city guides are created by a unique collaboration between
city locals and leading travel journalist who handpick only the best their city has to offer.
Our travel guide provides an authentic experience all via the latest app technology, and will give
you insider information on the best attractions, sights, shops, restaurants, nightlife (bars and clubs)
It’s all about travelling like a local with GuidePal.
- Offline map of Shanghai
- 100% offline – no roaming charges
- Augmented reality
- Sharing functions
- Travel itinerary
- Available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry and WP7 (Windows phone)
Up for more traveling in China or to other parts of the world? Check out one of GuidePal’s other 60+ city guides.
Features of this app:
-About Shanghai City
-Maps & Guide
-City of Shanghai
-Synergy Latitude by Skyline Apps
This is the only app you need when it comes to information about shanghai hotels.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for shanghai tours app fanatics.
Download this app now!
Shanghai is located in central-eastern China, confronting the East China Sea. Roughly, Shanghai is sectioned into two parts: Pudong (to the east of the Huangpu River) and Puxi (to the west of the Huangpu River). For tourists, most of the historical and scenic sites in Shanghai are in Puxi while Pudong is the new development area. Shanghai literally means \"the City by the Sea\".
Know more about Shanghai! Download and get this app to have these exclusive features!
- A continuous, up-to-date daily stream of news and information about travel to shanghai.
- Read an watch exclusive shanghai tourism articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest Shanghai products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback on Shanghai.
- Be one of the firsts to get the Shanghai best deals.
- Share Shanghai news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This Shanghai app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page which helps fund and promote the development of this Shanghai app. If you do not want to use this amazing resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this free Shanghai app now!
1. Fully up-to-date for 2014
Accurate metro map, includes every station on every line. Free updates for future station openings and timetable changes.
2. Designed for Android
Supports all devices running Android 2.3 or higher. Designed to use the latest Android technologies like the Action Bar, HDPI screens and global search.
3. Google Maps for every station
Need to get your bearings at a station? Integrated Google Maps show you metro exits and nearby streets for every station.
A really easy route-planner. Get route, time and price information for any journey with just three taps.
5. "Find my nearest station"
Using your GPS, see a list of the closest metro stations to your current location.
6. Works offline
Everything works without an Internet connection. Search stations and plan routes on the go.
We'd love to hear your comments and suggestions on ways to improve the app. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, as we can't respond to comments left in the reviews.
Shanghai Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacies.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help plan your trip.
☆☆☆ Features of City Guide:
☆ Sights & Attractions list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
Restaurant / Bar / Night club / Lodging / Hotel / Museum / Pharmacy / ATM / Bank / Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆☆☆ What people are saying about our guides:
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank: "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Luis: "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor: "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Shanghai is the largest city by population in the People's Republic of China (PRC) and the largest city proper by population in the world. It is one of the four province-level municipalities of the PRC, with a total population of over 23 million as of 2010. It is a global city, with influence in commerce, culture, finance, media, fashion, technology, and transport. It is a major financial center and the busiest container port in the world.
Located in the Yangtze River Delta in eastern China, Shanghai sits at the mouth of the Yangtze River in the middle portion of the Chinese coast. The municipality borders Jiangsu and Zhejiang Provinces to the west, and is bounded to the east by the East China Sea.
The UI is simple.
1) travel time: this may not be the exact value of your travel time.
2) ticket price: this may not be the exact value of your trip.
3) Transfer: this may not be the best route.
After loading the Local App Market for the first time and submitting your default location, you’ll immediately be shown all the Android apps that are popular near you. Then each time you load the Local App Market, we’ll automatically use your current location to display the popular apps. You can also use the Search option in the menu to search any location in the world and find out what apps are popular around there.
Please note: This is just a beta version. It also works better when more people are using it, so be sure to tell your friends! Thanks for the support!
Keywords: local popular sharing location market research data social local app market friends android apps app store share apps
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Cope | Stay healthy | Stay Safe | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Politics | Climate
2. Maps: China | Districts | Shanghai | Metro
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Bus | Expressways | Railway | Port | Metro
4. Attractions: Top 10 | See | Do | Buy | Itinerary | Buildings & Structures | Places of Worship | Parks & Gardens
5. Culture: Architecture | Museums | Education | Sports
6. By Area: Geography | Districts | Streets & Squares | Get out
7. China: Get in | History | Culture | Regions | Cities
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
News - Keep you updated with Shanghai MICE and tourism trends every day.
Events - Introduce the popular events going on in Shanghai as well as newly opened meeting and events venues.
Highlights - Attractions are categorized to make your travel plan much easier.
Hotels - Hundreds of hotels are recommended to meet all kinds of needs.
Dining - Shanghai snacks, hot Sichuan food, vegetarian food, fashion food… where to find them? Check out here before you go!
Travel Tips - All you need to know before you come to Shanghai.
- Travel tips from thousands of travelers – with attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, and nightlife.
- Browse place information (stored locally) offline.
- Augmented Reality Viewer to locate the attractions near you.
- Simple navigation from your current location to the selected address
- Full text search in categories and city boroughs
- “You Are Here” marker on maps: current location indicator.
- Easy and uncomplicated navigation
You see, it’s all about travelling like a local.
Car rental bookings don't require a credit card. Hotel bookings require a credit card.
You can compare prices from 25 major car rental providers such as Ace, Advantage, Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, SIXT, Thrifty in one place. In addition to price comparison you can optionally buy Collision Damage Insurance as low as $11/day.
Car Rental Features:
- Add a reminder to you Google Calendar, so you don't forget when your car rental starts
- Keep all your upcoming, past and cancelled reservations details and numbers in one place
- See location of the car rental office on the map and in Google Street View
- Parking helper - will help you remember where you parked, find the parking spot and remind you when parking is about to expire
- Search hotels in a specific city, airport of point of interest
- Search hotels using the radius feature
- See search results on the map
- Keep your hotel bookings in one place
- Navigate to the hotel via one click and see hotel in Google Street View
Car Rentals Market Team
More from developer
Features include favorites, shuffle, sharing, author information (via Wikipedia), configurable backgrounds, font size, colors and more.
I hope my work will brighten your day! Enjoy.
Share - Email, Twitter, SMS, and more
Save to Favorites
Configurable font size and backgrounds.
A few of the authors include:
and many more...
- 2000+ hand selected facts
- Choose and save your Favorite facts
- Share facts via Email, Twitter, SMS and more
- Shuffle mode for random fact browsing
- Simple and elegant user experience with gesturing support
* Email/Share quotes
* Add/Remove to Favorites
* Kurt Cobain, Pancho Villa, Leon Trotsky, Edgar Allan Poe and many more.
It's free and I hope you enjoy it!
3500 fantastic quotes and quotations from over 180 famous people grouped into 40 categories.
Browse by author or category or simply shuffle for random quote browsing.
Share - Email, Twitter, SMS, and more
Save to Favorites
Configurable font size and backgrounds.
Example authors include:
and many more...