B2BGateway EDI Connect App is a downloadable application developed by B2BGateway, which allows users to manage their B2BGateway EDI relationships on the move.
The B2BGateway EDI Connect App provides one click support to reach your B2BGateway Support Engineer.
The B2BGateway EDI Connect App allows clients to view:
• Current trading partner relationship statuses.
• New trading partner relationships to assess implementation status.
• Transaction reports.
• Exception reports.
• Reports on daily purchase order activity.
• Reports on EDI documents exchanged on a daily basis
• Reports on most active trading partner relationships.
• Reports can be filtered by date, document type, document number and trading partner name.
The B2BGateway EDI Connect App allows users to:
• Create support tickets.
• Add notes to an existing support ticket.
• Add notes to an active implementation.
• Reprocess documents.
The new B2BGateway EDI Connect app allows users to do business without barriers, on the global scale, giving users access to support engineers 24/7. Since 1999, B2BGateway has focused on cloud based dynamic solutions for modernizing and transforming standard business processes.