* Take all the Wikipedia knowledge with you even without an internet connection, with Android's ONLY app to offer downloadable offline databases in over 30 languages!
* Make reading Wikipedia fun with our random article function right from the first page of the app!
* Discover meaningful encyclopedia articles and learn more about your surroundings with Wiki Encyclopaedia Gold's "articles near me" feature
- Pre-set the languages you use the most as your "favourite languages", then easily switch language to read the same Wikipedia article in one of those languages!
- Switch and search between online or offline Wikipedia Encyclopedia, or online Wiktionary ® dictionary
* Wiktionary dictionary allows you to search for words in any language and will provide the translation to that word as well as the meaning! It is a perfect two-in-one dictionary and translator.
- Suggest/Autocomplete feature for faster searching
- Show/Hide Wikipedia editing tools for contributing to Wikimedia's project
- "Search on page"
- Day/Night mode settings (Black text on white background or white text on black background)
- Share articles directly from your Wiki app!
- Mobile/Desktop mode
- Set Text Size
- Save Wikipedia or Wiktionary dictionary article to SD / Reading list
Supported Wikipedia languages include: English, Nederlands, Deutsch, Svenska, Français, Italiano, Español, Русский, Polski, Tiếng Việt, 日本語, Winaray, Sinugboanong Binisaya, Português, 中文, Українська, Català, Norsk (Bokmål), Suomi, فارسی, Čeština, 한국어, Magyar, العربية, Română, Bahasa Melayu, Српски / Srpski, Minangkabau, Türkçe, Bahasa Indonesia, Қазақша, Slovenčina, Esperanto, Dansk, Lietuvių, Euskara, Български, עברית, Hrvatski, Slovenščina, O‘zbek, Volapük, Eesti, हिन्दी, Galego, Nynorsk,
==If you are having trouble downloading the offline wiki encyclopaedia databases, please go to the left menu, DOWNLOAD WIKI, RECOVER PURCHASE. From here you will be able to recover your offline wiki automatically and re-start failed downloads. Any further problems, please email us! ===
Download Wiki Encyclopedia Gold, today and share the app with your friends to qualify for a free offline database!
Features: Save article to read later or offline, Search articles nearby, Share articles using Android "Share" function, Read article in a different language, Full screen search
Send us your feedback on Twitter @WikimediaMobile.
The code is 100% open source and community built. If you are a developer and good at JS/HTML5, then come fork us! https://github.com/wikimedia/WikipediaMobile
This free version comes with the top 2 million english wikipedia articles (about half the total number). Needs 3.6 GB space on your device to install.
Search and browse through the content of all articles even when you are offline. Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones searches the entire contents of all articles as you type.
• Highly compressed database
• Powerful micro search engine optimized for smartphones
• Search everything - search for articles by content not just titles
• Instant search - search results update as you type your query
• Optimized search ranking to help you locate the right article
• History and Bookmarks
• Search within article
• Font size adjustment
The best offline Wikipedia app on Android!
This app beautifully formats Wikipedia ® articles for your phone. Reading on your phone becomes a pleasure. You can increase or decrease the font size, access the table of contents, or share articles easily.
New in this version: navigate by swiping. If you like newsreader apps like Pulse News, you'll love our Wikipedia ® reader app. Our Wikipedia ® reader app lets you swipe to navigate between articles just like Pulse News
NOTICE: This is not an official Wikipedia ® app. Wikipedia ® and Wikimedia ® are a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation. This ad-supported edition of Wikipedia is certified to be free of Malware, Viruses, and Trojans. Be on the lookout for android market apps that compromise your mobile security.
Wikipedia ® , Wiktionary ® , Wikimedia ® , Wiki, Pulse
Current game modes
Enchanting & smelting
Disclaimer: 1) This Application is an UNOFFICIAL version and is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers. 2) This application complies with the US Copyright law guidelines for fair use. 3) If you feel there a direct copyright or trademark violation that does not follow within the fair use guidelines, please contact us directly to discuss.
Supports English, Español, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Svenska, Polski, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Turkish...
Check and correct your spelling and send your text by e-mail, Facebook, twitter, SMS... Grammar mistakes? Learning a new language? Correct your spell with the best text corrector in Google Play
Tip #1: Input your text via voice too!
Tip #2: For fast access, keep it in the notification bar, always one click away
Tip #3: For even faster access, long-press the search button to open the spell checker right away
Once you become an addict to this corrector, check out the PRO version! It has no limit in characters, faster server, no ads, character count and you can invite us to a coffee :)
★ PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
The greater Atlas Marine now in app in two languages - Spanish and English -.
It contains detailed information of the many animals that we can keep in a Reef Aquarium. Feeding, current, required light for your corals, behaviour and feeding fish and much more. You don´t need Internet connection!
Fish, coral and much more, since you can find in this version many utilities for the reef as salinity calculator, values recommended, alerts, historical parameters and more things that will make your reef easier maintenance.
-Historical parameters: Record and creates a history of all your measurements
- Alerts Planner: Creates an alert for the maintenance of your aquarium. Change of water, t5 tube, Mg - Kh - Ca, changing active coal...
- Salinity: Quickly calculates how much salt need to get optimal salinity in your osomosis water
- Volume liters: Are preparing your project? Insert measures and tells you volume litres, amount of live rock and litres of water change for the recommended maintenance.
- Advise values: Always at hand the essential values of a Marine Aquarium!
Essential application for all fans to the Marine Aquarium. The application is constantly updated and every so often you can have new cards.
Thank you for your support.
Wiki Dictionary+ serves ten millions Wikipedia Article(Information).
Wiki Dictionary+ serves thousands Wikipedia Books.
Wiki Dictionary+ serves hundreds Wikipedia Portals.
Articles, portals, books, and Wikipedia search results, all web pages can be saved as the Favorite.
If you use this Favorite very useful.
Wikepedia has vast information on politics, economics, culture, society, history, art, every area, and that information is still being expanded.
I hope that this app is useful to you.
This app is not Wikipedia's official app.
But, Some of the revenue from the app will become a donation to Wikepedia.
* Dictionary+ 1800+ Ebook, Portal
* Economic & Finance
* English TEST - TOEIC TIMER
Makluman: Aplikasi ini hanyalah untuk mempermudahkan pembacaan maklumat berkaitan Islam yang terkandung didalam Wikipedia dan bukanlah panduan lengkap berkenaan dengan Islam.
Topik-topik lain akan ditambah berdasarkan permintaan pengguna.
- Rukun Islam
- Rukun Iman
The search bar comes up with more advance feature such as providing suggestion.
The user interface is much more user friendly and can be configured easily based on the user's need.
Automatic load option will add results in the result window automatically.
The content are available in more than 20 different languages.
First application in the android market to have all the wiki service in one single application
You can select different services
Best wikipedia reader in the android market.
Pages or scroll view. Page flipping animation.
Table of contents, bookmarks, text search.
Bookmarks on text fragments (comments or corrections) - useful for proof reading.
Export of bookmarks to text file.
Built-in file browser, quick recent books access.
Online catalogs (OPDS) support.
LitRes online book store support.
Text to Speech (TTS) support.
Most complete FB2 format support: styles, tables, footnotes.
Additional fonts support (place .ttf to /sdcard/fonts/)
Support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean languages; autodetection of TXT file encoding (GBK, Shift_JIS, BIG5, EUC_KR).
Day and night profiles (two sets of colors, background, backlight levels).
Brightness adjustments by flick on left edge of screen.
Background texture (stretched or tiled) or solid color.
Paperbook-like page turning animation or "sliding page" animation.
Dictionary support (ColorDict, GoldenDict, Fora Dictionary, Aard Dictionary).
Customizable tap zone and key actions.
Autoscroll (automatic page flipping) - start using menu/goto/autoscroll or assign action Autoscroll on key or tap zone; Change speed using volume keys or bottom-right and bottom-left tap zones; stop - tap any other tap zone or key.
Can read books from zip archives.
Automatic reformatting of .txt files (autodetect headings etc.)
Styles can be customised in wide range using external CSS.
Select text using double tap (optional).
Similar to FBReader, Aldiko, AlReader, Nook, Laputa, Moon+ reader.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/textures/ -- to be used as tiled page backgrounds.
Place additional textures to /sdcard/.cr3/backgrounds/ -- to be used as stretched page backgrounds.
(/cr3/ directory can also be used instead of /.cr3/, and internal SD or internal storage instead of /sdcard/)
CoolReader requires following permissions:
WAKE_LOCK - to control screen backlight
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to access SD card
INTERNET - to use online catalogs
CoolReader is free, open source (GPL), multiplatform project.
Project homepage on SourceForge is http://sourceforge.net/projects/crengine/
To donate this project, you can buy Cool Reader Gold ($10), Silver ($3) or Bronze ($1) Donation package from Market
This hymn was written by Goswami Tulsidas in the sixteenth century. Tulsidas wrote these forty verses in the praise of Lord Hanuman. Forty in Hindi is called 'chaalees' and the hymn containing forty verses is called 'chaaleesa'.It is extremely popular among Hindus and is generally recited on Tuesday and Saturday (considered a holy day for devotees of Lord Hanuman). Hanumanji is also known as “ Pavan Putra ”.
Shri Hanuman is regarded as the God of power, strength and knowledge. He is known as the ‘param bhakt’ of lord Rama and is the incarnation of Lord Shiva. He was born to Kesari and Anjani on the Chaitra Shukla Purnima (Chaitra Shukla Purnima is the Full Moon Day on the Hindu Calendar Month of Chaitra) that is why, he is known as ‘KESERI NANDAN’ and ‘ANJANEYA’.
This app has an extremely simple and user friendly interface.
1. English text of Shri Hanuman Chalisa
2. Hindi / Devnagari text of Shri Hanuman Chalisa
3. Will work without an Internet connection (completely offline version)
4. Soothing Audio
More from developer
Operation is very easy, swipe your fingers to go to next or previous joke, press the speaker icon to toggle speech.
Joke, Funny, Comedian, Voice, Text to speech.
Specialized Wikipedia voice and speech client for your mobile device. It responds to your voice search command and turns the online Wiki encyclopedia into an audio book. It also supports saving articles for offline reading.
Important: the text to speech feature depends on speech engine. The default Android speech engine may not support your language of choice, if so you need to install a third party speech engine (and data files) such as "SVOX Classic". You may also need to go to "Settings" to properly configure your speech engine.
1) Wikipedia voice search, Wikipedia text to speech.
2) Shake to start voice search.
3) Voice command to jump to a Web link.
4) Easy navigation in article, automatic scroll to a section by selecting an item in table of contents.
5) View the same article in different languages - good for learning a new language. Can be used as a multi-language dictionary.
6) Autocomplete in search box.
7) Optimized speed, fast response.
8) Save articles for offline reading.
Operations are easy: shake your phone to start search, long press on screen to bring up table of contents. On Text View, you can tap on screen to start/pause speech; swipe on screen to navigate through the paragraphs. On Web View, you can double tap on screen to toggle the search bar.
If you have any problem using this software, please don't hesitate to drop me a line at email@example.com and I'll try my best to help you.
This app can work with Guobiao Majiang Calculator to automatically calculate points of a hand.
It supports Chinese and English at this point.