This free application enables you to manage your contacts on SIM cards and phones.
1. copy contacts from Android phone to a SIM card
2. copy contacts from a SIM card to Android phone
3. export contacts to a file in vcard format on Android phone
4. import contacts from a vcard file, or by scanning a qrcode
5. edit contacts on SIM card.
It supports dual sim card phones.
1. It is for phones with Android v5.x or higher.
2. When copying to a SIM card, not all characters might be copied due to limitations of SIM card.
3. Please don't delete any contacts before you've verified that the contacts have been successfully copied to your sim card, preferable after rebooting your Android phone.
Q: Why does it need INTERNET permission?
A: This is a free app, we need ads to support our work. You may choose our paid version which is ads free and doesn't need Internet permission.
We don't send any of your contacts anywhere outside your phone, so your contact information is safe in any circumstance! Your privacy is our highest priority!
Email email@example.com if you have any suggestions.