Manage your account on the go.
Our Android App allows you to quickly and easily submit your meter readings, view your bill and make a payment.
If you’re a Direct Debit customer you can keep an eye on how much you’re paying and make sure you’re on track.
You can also monitor your energy usage to make sure you’re in control of how much you’re using, and compare it with other customers in your local area.
If you’re a HomeCare customer, you can book an engineer to fix a breakdown and book an Annual Service visit appointment.
And now you can see how many Nectar points you’re earning with British Gas.
• Log in or register for an online British Gas account.
• Quickly and simply submit meter readings.
• A torch to help you read meters in dark places.
• View and pay your energy bill.
• Manage your Direct Debit.
• View detailed account information including your account balance, payment history and tariff.
• Book an engineer to fix a faulty appliance or to complete an Annual Service.
• Compare your energy usage with others in your local area.
• Check the points balance of your Nectar card and see how many points you’ve earned by being a British Gas customer
• 24 hour emergency telephone numbers.
• Contact our customer services by email or telephone.
If you don’t already have a username and password, follow the link on the new app login page or go online to www.britishgas.co.uk and click ‘Register now’ on the right hand side of the homepage.
Business customers don’t need to log in. Just press the ‘Business Customers’ icon on the new app homepage.
If you do experience problems with the app, please email us at email@example.com
We’ll need a brief description of the problem, which Android phone you’re using, the version of the operating system you have, and the email address you use to log in.
This application is not specifically designed to work with tablet devices.
The application has several permission settings including use of the phone to make calls and use of the device camera. These are to allow you to make calls to any of the emergency contact numbers directly from within the app, and also use the camera flash as a torch to help you read your meter in the dark.
Note that you must have Google's Voice Search application or another speech recognition service installed on your Android device in order to use Copilot X. Please visit the developer's website to download the manual for Copilot X, which contains configuration instructions and a complete list of commands.
Quickly flash "HELP!" or "CAUTION" or "STOP!" in bright eye-catching pulses.
Stranded? Dead battery? Flat tire? Accident? Every second counts when you need help. Whether on the road or at home, make yourself more visible to police, EMS, fire trucks, and tow trucks.
Accidents can happen anywhere and natural disasters occur all the time. Better and safer than standing in the street waving your arms, a flashing signal never gets tired and can be seen from long distances even at night.
EMERGENCY FLASHER HD can flag down assistance when you need it most. Simply touch screen to flash faster!
- Help emergency and roadside services pinpoint your location
- Alert traffic to your presence or road hazards
- Great for motorists, bicyclists, hikers, skiers, dog walkers, runners etc.
- Ideal for low visibility situations - nighttime, bad weather, parking lots
- Works on multiple devices and screen sizes
- Simple, easy to use app with no ads or banners
Warning: Not intended to supersede or replace calls to 911.
Requires Android 2.3+.
Requires Adobe AIR (free). Download AIR by searching for AIR, or use this link to install: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.adobe.air
(you may want to do this before installing EMERGENCY FLASHER HD)
* You'll be glad you have EMERGENCY FLASHER HD . . .
- In case of: disabled car, out of gas, flat tire, engine trouble, locked out, key missing, battery dead, accident, overheating
- When stranded on the: road, highway, freeway, street, without an LED flashlight
- When requesting help using an emergency service such as: AAA (triple A or any Automobile Association), AAA
AAA Roadside, AAA Discounts, AAA TripTik Mobile, AAA National or OnStar® or ChevyStar® or the AA, RAC, Green Flag, GEM, BMW Roadside Assistance
OnStar RemoteLinkRescueMyCar.com, or, RESCU®, VEMS®, Ford SYNC, MyFord Touch, Kia UVO®, Autonational Rescue
- When you need to guide help to your: home, house, condo, office, high-rise, or building
- When you are: in danger, needing assistance, needing to signal help, facing death, caught in a serious emergency, needing police, fire, ambulance, or EMS; senior; lost; hurt with broken bones or loss of blood; stranded, wanting rescuers to see you after you call for help; cautioning anyone approaching after dark (e.g., other drivers in fog, smoke, or blinding snow), better than an LED flashlight or LED torch
- If you are a: motorist, bike rider, bicycle or motorcycle rider; off-road vehicle, RV, ATV, truck, or big rig driver; hiker, skier, snowboarder, fisherman, hunter; rock climber, dog walker, boater; picnicker, paint ball, beach lover, sports player
- Extreme weather: earthquake; avalanche; brush, forest, or house fire; flood, tsunami, mudslide, river overflow or levy break; hurricane, cyclone, tornado, twister, dust storm, gale; torrential snow; rain, blizzard, hail, sleet, ice storm; heavy fog or marine layer; power failure
- People who should have Emergency Flasher, paramedic, fireman, doctor, EMT, medical professional; needing to evacuate, escape a wildfire, survive a quake; calling for first aid, medical aid, sending out an SOS or mayday call to a first responder
- If you are caught in a: crash, breakdown, pot hole, fender bender, rear ended, collision; broken down car, scooter, motorbike; crashed due to bad brakes; head-on collision; critical condition; call 911, beacon from your location; Tiny Flashlight + LED flashlight in your emergency kit
Keywords: emergency light commuting traveling vacation holiday school mountain climbing injured disoriented signal hazards traffic abandoned wilderness woods forest jungle canyon national park stranded beach trail walking path camping exploring road trip birthday anniversary Christmas Hanukah graduation going away voyage celebration retirement safety stranded exercise workout jogging hiking biking walking camping run GPS running jog health fitness healthy
This is UK app market and we will make discovering of good applications super fun and easy.
★ You can browse apps by group and categories, search/filter groups, read description, see app screenshots and other info about apps and install them through the Google Play.
★ You can add them to favorites for later use, share data about app, or even entire search results, with any app that supports text sharing (FB, Email, Sms, Twitter...)
★ You can choose between 5 color schemas (skins).
You will find apps specific to some of the city/area (London, England, Manchester, Liverpool, Scotland, Wales, Edinburgh, Leicester, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle, Yorkshire, Bristol, Lancashire, Sheffield, Brighton, Nottingham, Coventry, Birmingham, Gloucester, Northern Ireland, West Midlands, Southampton, Belfast, Bournemouth, Northampton, Cardiff, Weymouth and Dorset, Oxfordshire, Essex, Sunderland, Swansea, Berkshire, Cambridge, Huddersfield, Kent, Exeter, Milton Keynes, Wiltshire, Wolverhampton, Blackpool, Bradford, Hertfordshire, Middlesbrough, Norwich City, Peterborough, Plymouth, Surrey, Aberdeen and many, many more) and other that covers all UK.
There are 3359 UK apps listed in first release and this number will grow.
We coverd most of the needs like: Premier League , ECB Cricket , traffic, banks, restaurants, night clubs, bbc and other news, National Rail, TV Guide, UK weather, lottery and many more...
As a plus there are also 2194 recommended "World apps" included that can be useful and interesting to you. Some of them are popular, but some of them are hard to find.
Follow us on Facebook page:
All apps listed:
Say hello to a smarter home. Monitor and protect your home remotely, with the new wireless security system from British Gas.
Safe & Secure customers can
• View real-time information about your home
• Change your intruder alarm settings
• Remotely control your home appliances using SmartPlugs
• Check the temperature around your home
• See who is at home using the Presence feature
If you are experiencing problems please logout and try to log back in again. If the issue continues email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lite version is slimmed down version of the full SatFinder, which has additional functionality such as Target Satellite view and no ads.
SatFinder is a tool for finding TV satellites and aligning satellite dishes. Use your Augmented Reality Camera view to see and target satellites in the sky. It can be used anywhere in the world since all major TV satellites are in the database.
*New feature: Ability to manually enter Location latitude and longitude details in case Location cannot be automatically determined in case of "no connectivity"
SatFinder uses your phone sensors to detect your physical location and calculates azimuth and elevation needed for your satellite antenna to face. Since the satellite position calculation depends on the accuracy of your device sensors, your device should be calibrated by shaking and moving it in a figure 8 fashion, once SatFinder has been started. If you have any problems please email our support @ email@example.com
Augmented Reality View:
- Use your camera for Augmented Reality View which paints the satellite icons in places where they're positioned in the sky. It gives a realistic view to the sky and it helps to make sure there is a line of sight (LOS), i.e. no obstacles, such as tree branches or house tops, between the satellite dish and the satellite itself.
- Touch screen to take a screenshot of Augmented Reality view
- Pinch to zoom satellites in and out. Double tap to reset.
Target Satellite View (in full version only):
- Use Target Satellite View to find or to "lock onto" a particular satellite. Direction arrows simply guide you to the desired satellite position.
tags: satellites, sat tv, satellite finder, tv satellite, satellite pointer, dish finder, satellite dish, satellite tv, compass
More from developer
For landline calls, state and city is shown and for mobile calls, state and operator is shown. For International calls, calling country is shown. In main screen, you can look-up any mobile number, Indian STD code or ISD code(add 00 prefix for ISD code lookup). Position of alert can be set in settings.
Now includes detailed call log for missed calls, outgoing calls and incoming call showing Indian state (city also for landline) for Indian numbers and country for international numbers. Option to directly call the entries in the call log. After installing a shortcut "ShaPlus Call Log" is created to directly launch call log of the program.
Also includes optional STD Prefixer to call local landline numbers without dialing STD code. When enabling STD Prefixer in Settings, you have to enter local STD code also.
Note : Operator of mobile number will be accurate only for mobile numbers not ported using Mobile number portability(MNP).
Mobile Cellular operators identified :
Aircel, Airtel, Bsnl, Etisalat, Idea, Loop Mobile, Mtnl, Mts, Ping Mobile (Quadrant), Reliance, Stel, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon Telecom and Vodafone
Mobile regions identified :
Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar & Jharkhand, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana,Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkata, Madhya Pradesh & Chhatisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh (E), Uttar Pradesh (W) & Uttarakhand and West Bengal
AD POLICY : Unlike some other apps in this category, this app does not show intrusive ads in notification bar or do not create unwanted shortcuts in bookmarks or desktop. Only banner ads are shown in call log and lookup screen(only if Internet is available). To remove these banner ads, donate app for this application can be purchased from play store.
See also ShaPlus STD Info and ShaPlus IMEI Info in Android market
Keywords : India mobile, Caller info, Caller details, Indian mobile locator, mobile locator, Trace indian mobile, incoming call alert, outgoing call alert, phone locator, phone tracker, trace phone, trace number, trace mobile, Mobile Number Tracker
- Find missing digit in any IMEI number (replace missing digit by . )
- To know if any given IMEI is a valid or not
- Find the phone IMEI number and copy it to clipboard
- Offline application, no need of internet connection
IMEI of latest mobile phones may not be available in the app. This app will be updated every few months with new numbers.
Note : This app may not be of use for general public. This is meant of people working with IMEI numbers like those in telecom or law enforcement agencies etc. This app has nothing to do with IMEI Tracking.
Installing this app will remove ads from ShaPlus caller Info (India)
You can install ShaPlus Caller Info (India) from Android play store and then you can purchase this app if you want to donate towards development and maintenance of this App.