**"8 Cool Tools for Gadget - Loving Pet People" (04/23/2014) - Good Housekeeping**
**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Also features a Hospital finder and a handy device enabling parents to record their child’s medication needs. Get this essential app on your Android device now.
Simple, easy-to-understand advice and frequently asked questions on 17 first aid scenarios. Videos, step-by-step instructions and animations make it fun and easy to pick up.
Get expert tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations, from accidents in the garden to a fire at home. Sections include a list of tips and handy checklist.
Act fast when things go wrong. This instantly accessible, step-by-step section gives you the key information to know what to do in emergency first aid situations.
Find out how much you’ve learned in our test section, which provides a useful opportunity to check that you’ve picked up all the necessary skills.
Find out more about the life-saving work of the British Red Cross – including volunteering opportunities, latest news and how to sign up for a first aid course.
Download this essential app today.
* Note that while emergency numbers throughout the app are for UK users, the information in this app will be useful to anyone, anywhere in the world.
This is the official American Red Cross Club at The Ohio State University application. The mission of the club is to coordinate university programs that further the goals of the American Red Cross, promote a culture of volunteering amongst students, educate students about the importance and fundamental principles of the American Red Cross, and cultivate lasting friendships.
Use this application to find out when and where all campus blood drives are located. You can also calculate the next day you are eligible to donate using the eligibility checker. Use the map to view the locations of blood drives and filter drives by date.
STAY IN THE LOOP
This application can also be used to stay up to date on all of the happenings of the club. Find out meeting times as well as other volunteer opportunities.
• Accédez rapidement aux numéros utiles en cas d'urgence: SAMU, pompiers, SOS médecin, centres anti-poison, pharmacies de garde,...
• Localisez les urgences hospitalières, pédiatriques, maternité et les pharmacies les plus proches.
• Enregistrez un sms personnalisé à envoyer au contact de votre choix en cas d'urgence.
• Remplissez une fiche santé avec les informations médicales nécessaires pour aider les secouristes (groupe sanguin, allergies, maladies, traitements en cours)
Autres plus de l’application :
• Le numéro pour appeler les secours s'adapte à votre localisation en Union Européenne, Etats-Unis et Canada
• Service d’urgence adapté aux sourds et malentendants: envoi d’un SMS pré-rempli contenant votre localisation
• Des conseils pour adopter les bons réflexes en cas d’urgence
Mots clés: urgent, maternité, pédiatrie, hôpital, docteur, secours, pharmacie, police
Encontrarás multitud de protocolos a modo de ficha práctica (qué es, síntomas, cómo actuar) organizados por categorías .
- Un buscador de términos por síntoma o categoría para facilitar el acceso rápido a la información.
- Infografía de apoyo que ilustra los pasos a seguir para una mejor comprensión y aplicación por el usuario en caso necesario.
- Botón de llamada directa al teléfono 112 para solicitar ayuda en caso de urgente necesidad (España).
First Aid covers topics related to health, encompassing the main categories and levels of emergency, treatment, care and attention to the injured, and all accident prevention and emergency treatment and recovery.
Get your 1st Visit FREE – Sign Up now and use code FREEPLAY
PHYSICIAN & PEDIATRICIAN VISITS – FEEL BETTER SOONER
Doctor visits are only $40 - same as a co-pay, much less than urgent care or the E.R. Our doctors can diagnose and treat most medical conditions. Our board-certified physicians can even write prescriptions, when clinically appropriate.
Doctor On Demand is perfect for you or your children, to address mild infections, cough / cold / allergies / flu, pediatric questions, mental health concerns, and Rx refills. Physicians focus on your care, with no interruptions or distractions.
NEW! MENTAL HEALTH CARE
See a psychologist, at a time and place that is convenient for you. Doctor on Demand allows you to connect with doctorate-level psychologists to talk through issues such as stress, anxiety, relationship isses, depression, life changes, loss, and many more. Plus, sessions with Doctor On Demand psychologists are about half the price of traditional in-office care.
GREAT FOR NEW MOMS
Moms can quickly and easily meet with our specialists for pediatric care, lactation consulting, or post- partum health issues. Whether your child has the flu, you have a breastfeeding question, or you need to find out whether or not your baby is sick, Doctor on Demand’s board-certified MDs and specialists can help.
WHEN TO USE DOCTOR ON DEMAND
- Cold, flu, cough, fever, allergies
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Pediatric fever, advice or other issues
- Depression and anxiety concerns
- Possible sinus infections
- Rashes / bites / skin problems
- Sports Injuries, Athlete’s Foot
- Smoking cessation
- Back pain
- Breastfeeding questions
- Mental and emotional health issues and concerns
- General medical questions, “Should I go in for this or not?”
CONNECT IMMEDIATELY OR PLAN IN ADVANCE
Traditional MD and therapy appointments can require long wait times. You could spend hours in urgent care. With Doctor on Demand, you can have a live video visit with a doctor from the comfort of your home, without having to wait. You can easily make appointments (typically same or next-day) with physicians, pediatrician, psychologists or lactation consultants visit in advance.
PRESCRIPTIONS / Rx CARE
An important note about prescriptions: There are some medications and drugs that are not appropriate (or legal in some cases) to prescribe via Video Visit. They include: controlled substances, such as narcotics/opioids, certain sedatives or muscle relaxants, medications that require administration by a healthcare professional or training for first-time use, medications that require regular monitoring by a healthcare professional, some psychiatric medications and oncology drugs.
This service is also not available in all states - we are available where state law permits.
THE APPLICATION IS IN PORTUGUESE AND STILL HAS NO SUPPORT FOR OTHER LANGUAGES.
Translation from Spanish and English in the development phase.
Free and with a nice and intuitive interface, all queries are performed offline, you do not need any internet connection.
The features provided are:
- HEALTH TIPS - Provides tips on how to maintain a healthy diet, informing the benefits of various foods and sources of vitamins and minerals. The information available has been taken from the book The Fruits in Domestic Medicine. You can also view tips on how to keep the booklet of vaccination days.
- CONSULT DISEASES - A list containing the main diseases incidents in Brazil, drawn from sources from the Ministry of Health. You can query modes of transmission, treatment and prevention, among others.
- CONSULT DRUG AND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - A list containing a portion of drugs and active principles is presented with options to view the labels briefly and with a language oriented professionals or not. For now, the list includes only a portion of the generic drugs approved by ANVISA. The content has been compiled from reliable sources as the PR Vade-Mecum 2010-2011 and DSP - Dictionary Specialty Pharmaceutical 2011.
- MEDICAL SPECIALTIES - All medical specialties recognized by FCM - Federal Council of Medicine are covered. You can see its description, and quickly access the diseases linked to them and that are already registered in the application.
- MEDICAL DICTIONARY - A dictionary of medical terms, containing more than 700 words relating to health and often unknown to the general population is available.
Note: Only a doctor can diagnose disease, prescribe medications and treatments indicate. The information available have only informative character.
- Bulário (13.016) Bulas
* Salva no cartão de memória.
* Pode fazer o download de todas as bulas ou sob demanda.
* Pesquisa pelo nome, formula, principio ativo do medicamento
- CID-10 (12.188) Referências
* Não é necessário Internet
* Pesquisa pelo código cid ou doença
KEYWORDS : BULA BULÁRIO CID-10 CID BULAS GRÁTIS
Fração: (g/ml) ou (mg/ml);
Ainda conta com cálculo em microgotas ou em gotas.
Thanks to the ability of creating multiple profiles, the program can also become a useful database for medical information about family members or other close persons.
A special alarm button allows to send in critical situation, an emergency sms message to all the people from your contact list, containing among others data collected from mobile phone’s GPS, so that the closest persons become instantly informed about serious life-threatening situations and receive information about the current position of the user.
Just one click on the screen to let your loved ones know that you need help!
ICEcard application is free of advertisement.
Developed for Aotearoa as part of a global project by Red Cross’ Global Disaster Preparedness Centre.
FIRST AID – Vital advice from the world’s largest training provider Red Cross
NATURAL DISASTERS – Preparation tips & instruction for emergencies in accordance with Civil Defence.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS – Stay informed when you need it most.
Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Simple, easy-to-understand advice and frequently asked questions on everyday first aid scenarios. Videos, step-by-step instructions and animations make it fun and easy to pick up. The APP features up to date CPR and First Aid guidelines as set out by the New Zealand Resuscitation Council.
Get expert tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations. Includes checklists on how to prepare and tips on what to do during a natural disaster in accordance with Civil Defence.
This instantly accessible, step-by-step section gives you just enough information to know what to do in emergency first aid situations and allows you to call 111 from the app.
Find out how much you’ve learned by taking interactive quizzes. Earn achievement badges and share them with your friends on Twitter and Facebook to show off your life-saving knowledge.
Find out more about the life-saving work of New Zealand Red Cross, including volunteering opportunities, latest news and information on first aid courses.
Download this essential app today.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
The emergency call app for all cases of emergency - without call, without language, without fax, without tab tab...
FOR ALL SMARTPHONE-USERS:
• For any case of accident, medical emergency, fire, harassment, etc.
• For emergency case of any other person – showing of moral courage (e.g. as an eyewitness)
• Transmitting direct notice, police*, fire brigade*, emergency directing centers* & of course to persons of your trust
( *Currently available for the following countries: DE, AT, CH, LI ).
HandHelp - SOS emergency call rescue app - directly, exactly, personally and clearly.
• Exact is the detection via satellite (e.g., GPS), GSM, WLAN
• Within few seconds & directly is the data transmission to the directing centers of *police, *fire brigade, *rescue service, *emergency headquarters, as well as to persons of your trust
• Personally and clearly is your profile for the rescue services
ADVANTAGES & FEATURES:
• speechles – because of easy button solution
• suited for migrants, travellers, people with partially or completelly speach/ or hearing disabilities
• no language knowledge necessarily
• quiet alarm without attracting attention
• allows showing courage without endangering yourself
• picture, tone, documentation to the perpetuation of evidence (optionally video)
• cheap “SOS-system” for private and business
• easy to terminate
See video with sign language: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8x1strg-ns
• Healthwise affected people
• Chronically sick people or healthwise threatened people
• (e.g., diabetic, heart circulation ill, etc.)
• Nursing-destitute people (whether at home, in the hospital or outdoors)
• Traffic users (cyclist, driver, motorcyclist, pedestrian, etc.)
• Parents of toddlers for medical emergencies
• Children & teenagers/ pupils ingeneraly
• Pregnant women
• Older people
• Migrants / travellers & tourists
• Vacationer / business travellers
• Outdoor sportsman
• Enterprises & employees
• Independent ones
IMPORTANT INSTALLATION TIP:
To make sure you get optimised help considering your individually needs, please include all required information in menu "SOS data" and "Helper".
Completing all Data takes maximum 5 minutes of your time.
By the way: the smart barometre shows reliably your achieved security level to you.
VIDEO / TUTORIAL:
Set up step by step quick and easy - the emergency SOS Emergency App HandHelp.
• trial phase of 7 days free of charge
• updates free of charge
• technical support free of charge
Your trial phase begins with the subscription choice.
Google Play store allows you to terminate your subscription at any time.
If you give notice within your 7 days of trial - NO costs resulted to you!
• HandHelp is suited for the Android operating systems (version 4.0 and higher) currently in German and English
(other languages planned)
• HandHelp will be usable probably in the beginning of 2015 also on other operating systems.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS:
In case of concerns please use email@example.com.
We take care for every single case!
Please consider the aims HandHelp presecuts. We remind you to avoid releasing a false alarm. As with a telephone emergency call a deliberately caused false alarm can also lead here to criminal consequences and cause cost substitute for released false applications.
HandHelp is a trademark of App-Sec-Network®
Recommended by medical personnel and supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska.
* Custom screen lock – app can be accessed through password protected screen lock. In Case of an Emergency - emergency services & hospital staff will only have access to ICE Emergency app.
* Emergency Services – automatic number update for Ambulance, Fire & Police when you travel abroad; 230+ countries
* SOS – sends SOS message to your Emergency Contacts, automatically includes GPS location
* Advanced Silent Mode – never miss an urgent Call or Message while phone is on Silent Mode
* Healthcare Providers – location based listing for Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacies (using Google maps). Call any Healthcare Provider from App, view location map, directions and website. PLEASE NOTE: the app captures the data from Google maps and displays the results. App has no control of the results that are displayed since they are downloaded from Google maps.
* Emergency Contacts – Call or SMS from App
* Medical History – vital information for first responders and hospital staff:
+ Blood group
+ Diabetic information
+ Doctors information – call directly from App
+ Medical condition
+ Medical Insurance – call directly from App
The number of situations which can give rise to an emergency are infinite . . .
Matrix Mobile Application’s In Case of Emergency app can help save your life in an unexpected emergency. App includes most useful features of any emergency app for Android.
Keywords: in case of emergency, ice, emergency, emergency contact, hospital, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, SOS, emergency services, ambulance, fire, police, hospital, hospital listing, doctor, doctor listing, medical history, allergy, blood group, diabetic, medical condition, medication, vaccine, medical insurance, emergency call, automatic update, lock screen, silent call, silent mobile, silent phone, best silencer, call blocker, block email, block text, SMS blocker
Whether it’s your joint pain, a parent’s Diabetes or your spouse’s cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians nearby that are covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor’s appointment, which you can privately share with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
- Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily – AskMD allows you to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other factors, like medications and known conditions. During this “consultation”, the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
- Determine if you have an emergency – If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
- Take the next steps to get the right care – Once you’ve completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor’s appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, and share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to the office.
- Keep track of your health – AskMD isn’t just an app to find out what’s bothering you at the moment – it has tools and information to help you know more about your day-to-day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – the app also providers you with a personal snapshot of your health, which includes vitals such as height, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and any known conditions, and uses animation and graphics to show you what those vitals mean to your overall health.
- Care for family and friends – AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you can also manage the health of others for whom you care.
We appreciate all types of feedback on AskMD. If you love our app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to https://www.sharecare.com/static/help, so we can help solve them for you right away.
Sharecare Beta can determine your stress level and correlate it back to a moment in time, your contacts and your calendar. By creating a feedback loop of real-time awareness of the your stress, as well as monitoring trends over time, by making you aware of how they are truly feeling, you will make positive change over time and ultimately live in the green, potentially turning "real stress” into “real happiness."
Use your phone as usual and the Sharecare app monitors stress indicators present in voice activity, called fractals. After each call, you are presented with a visual representation of the intensity and stress type detected during their call, ranging from a calm “green” to a very intense “red” and several shades in between; as well as a short description of their mindset during the call. Within the application, you can access a dashboard showing your stress level by each call and contact. The Sharecare app understands and can analyze any language, but provides the written analysis in English only.