• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Also features a handy device enabling parents to record their child’s medication needs. Get this essential app on your Android device now.
Simple, easy-to-understand advice and frequently asked questions on 17 first aid scenarios. Videos, step-by-step instructions and animations make it fun and easy to pick up.
Get expert tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations, from accidents in the garden to a fire at home. Sections include a list of tips and handy checklist.
Act fast when things go wrong. This instantly accessible, step-by-step section gives you the key information to know what to do in emergency first aid situations.
Find out how much you’ve learned in our test section, which provides a useful opportunity to check that you’ve picked up all the necessary skills.
Find out more about the life-saving work of the British Red Cross – including volunteering opportunities, latest news and how to sign up for a first aid course.
Download this essential app today.
* Note that while emergency numbers throughout the app are for UK users, the information in this app will be useful to anyone, anywhere in the world.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
In this application, you can save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, organ donor, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
Thus, with only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !
Place a widget on your homescreen to alert your circle of contacts (compatible with alternative lockscreens like ScreenLocker).
This application was developped from the advice of an EMT.
List of permissions :
- Send SMS to contact your saved contacts when you need it
- Access your contact list to choose contacts
- Get GPS coordinates to help your saved contacts to find you in case of emergency
Private informations saved in your application belong exclusively to you and are only accessible by you on your Androphone.
If you have any notes (like spelling...), please contact me by mail. Thanks
This version is limited at 2 contacts. Please buy "ICE - Emergency Contacts +" to have an infinity of contacts.
Thanks to the ability of creating multiple profiles, the program can also become a useful database for medical information about family members or other close persons.
A special alarm button allows to send in critical situation, an emergency sms message to all the people from your contact list, containing among others data collected from mobile phone’s GPS, so that the closest persons become instantly informed about serious life-threatening situations and receive information about the current position of the user.
Just one click on the screen to let your loved ones know that you need help!
ICEcard application is free of advertisement.
Add this app shortcut to your desktop and press it in emergency case to save your life!
Multi-function combined to one app! Three functions with automatically 5 actions as:
1. The Alert Button will ring alert to scare out bad actor!
2. The Help Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to dail a call to preset contact, while second is to send email to preset contact.
3. The SOS Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to send a message to preset contact automatically, while second is to dial a emergency call to 2nd preset contact.
Recommended by medical personnel and supported in 20 languages:
中文（繁體）, Čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, 한국어, हिन्दी, עברית, Italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Pусский, Suomi, Svenska.
* Custom screen lock – app can be accessed through password protected screen lock. In Case of an Emergency - emergency services & hospital staff will only have access to ICE Emergency app.
* Emergency Services – automatic number update for Ambulance, Fire & Police when you travel abroad; 230+ countries
* SOS – sends SOS message to your Emergency Contacts, automatically includes GPS location
* Advanced Silent Mode – never miss an urgent Call or Message while phone is on Silent Mode
* Healthcare Providers – location based listing for Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Pharmacies (using Google maps). Call any Healthcare Provider from App, view location map, directions and website. PLEASE NOTE: the app captures the data from Google maps and displays the results. App has no control of the results that are displayed since they are downloaded from Google maps.
* Emergency Contacts – Call or SMS from App
* Medical History – vital information for first responders and hospital staff:
+ Blood group
+ Diabetic information
+ Doctors information – call directly from App
+ Medical condition
+ Medical Insurance – call directly from App
The number of situations which can give rise to an emergency are infinite . . .
Matrix Mobile Application’s In Case of Emergency app can help save your life in an unexpected emergency. App includes most useful features of any emergency app for Android.
Keywords: in case of emergency, ice, emergency, emergency contact, hospital, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, SOS, emergency services, ambulance, fire, police, hospital, hospital listing, doctor, doctor listing, medical history, allergy, blood group, diabetic, medical condition, medication, vaccine, medical insurance, emergency call, automatic update, lock screen, silent call, silent mobile, silent phone, best silencer, call blocker, block email, block text, SMS blocker
With "Real Time CPR Guide" this is not going to happen.
As a CPR course instructor, lots of students told me that "in times of stress I would never be able to remember what to do, and I would probably prefer not to perform CPR".
"Real Time CPR Guide" comes to resolve this fear, because the application displays the CPR flow in an easy and intuitive way.
Furthermore,with "Real Time CPR Guide" you can learn how to perform CPR the correct way and also remember its steps.
In time of need, the application will guide you through the correct flow steps and will explain to you how to perform each step.
"Real Time CPR Guide" displays videos without network connection so you can take it with you whereever you go.
NOTE - If you have comments, an idea how to improve this application or if you find bug, I would really appreciate if you contact me so I can make this application better.
*Adult, child, infant, and pet CPR guides
*First aid for choking adults, children, and infants
*CPR course finder to help you get certified
*CPR FAQ to answer common questions
**DISCLAIMER: This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, emergency treatment or formal first-aid training. Don't use this information to diagnose or develop a treatment plan for a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. If you're in a life-threatening or emergency medical situation, seek medical assistance immediately. Sterling App Development does not in any manner endorse, assume responsibility for, or recommend the use of any drug or treatment method described in this app. This app uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application.**
CPR metronome, BEEP sound emitted by 100 times per minute, you can check the timing of chest compressions.
Please use and training of chest compressions.
You can configure the following settings in the options.
(Press the Menu button on your terminal, please select the settings that are displayed.)
* Disabling the splash-screen display
* Run immediately after start-
* Adjust the volume-BEEP(Kind of volume can be selected.)
* Flashing LED icon on the screen
* ON / OFF of the vibration
* Change the tempo of the chest compressions:
* Tempo can be changed in the range of 100 to 120 times per minute
* Display and count from 1 to 30
* Select the number of chest compressions (15 or 30)
* Providing a two-time doses of artificial respiration
* Adjustment of the time when artificial respiration
* Establish the time of airway
* Initialize the value-setting screen, press the "Clear" button from the menu
* Reset the CPR task when you restart:
(If checked, when after a pause, press the Play button to start from the first cycle (chest compressions) of CPR.
When suspended, eg, at AED, you can start from the same Mel chest compressions resumed by this time.)
※ environment android viersion 2.2 and earlier, the tempo or timing will shift.
In some cases you may want to delay processing by other applications but 2.3.
Future release plans include:
- emergency route calculation
- save and send audio and video data
- add text-to-speech support for automatic negotiation over telephone lines with authorities
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Vous rencontrez un problème ? contactez nous à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org ou tentez de vous inscrire depuis notre site web http://smartfiches.fr/member/login
**Au programme dans SMARTfiches Urgences Chirurgicales**
Item 18/24 - Grossesse extra-utérine
Item 272/48 - Pathologie génito-scrotale chez le garçon et chez l’homme
Item 313/85 - Epistaxis
Item 231/91 - Compression médullaire non traumatique et syndrome de la queue de cheval
Item 317/201 - Hémoptysie
Item 131/223 - (1/2) Artériopathie oblitérante des membres inférieurs (AOMI)
Item 131/223 - (2/2) Anévrysmes de l'aorte abdominale et périphériques
Item 197/228 - Dissection aortique
Item 259/262 - Lithiase urinaire
Item 195/267 - Douleurs abdominales et lombaires aiguës
Item 258/274 - Lithiase biliaire et complications
Item 234/284 - Diverticulose colique et diverticulite aiguë du sigmoïde
Item 200/328 - Etats de choc
Item 201/329 - (1/7) Brûlé
Item 201/329 - (2/7) Polytraumatisé
Item 201/329 - (3/7) Traumatisé des membres
Item 201/329 - (4/7) Traumatisé du rachis
Item 201/329 - (5/7) Plaie des parties molles
Item 201/329 - (6/7) Brûlures/Traumatismes oculaires
Item 201/329 - (7/7) Traumatisé thoracique
Item 201/330 - (1/2) Traumatisé cranio-facial
Item 201/330 - (2/2) Traumatisé crânien
Item 244/336 - Hémorragie méningée
Item 207/344 - Infection aiguë des parties molles (abcès, panaris, phlegmon des gaines)
Item 217/349 - Syndrome occlusif
Item 205/350 - Hémorragie digestive
Item 224/351 - Appendicite de l'enfant et de l'adulte
Item 275/352 - Péritonite aiguë
Item 193/354 - Détresse respiratoire aiguë. Corps étranger des voies aériennes supérieures
Item 276/356 - Pneumothorax
Item 257/357 - (1/3) Lésions péri-articulaires, méniscales et ligamentaires du genou
Item 257/357 - (2/3) Lésions péri-articulaires et ligamentaires de la cheville
Item 257/357 - (3/3) Lésions péri-articulaires et ligamentaires de l’épaule
Item 257/357 - (4/4) Fracture bimalléolaires
Item 238/359 - (1/2) Fractures de l’extrémité inférieure du radius chez l’adulte
Item 239/359 - (2/2) Fracture de l’extrémité supérieure du fémur chez l’adulte
Item 237/360 - Fractures chez l'enfant
Item 283/361 - Surveillance d’un malade sous plâtre
Après une inscription gratuite, les applications sont consultables SANS connexion internet et peuvent être utilisées PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS.
L'inscription nécessite l'activation de votre compte qui vous est envoyé par mail. Dans le cas où vous ne receviez pas ce mail d'activation dans les 24h, pensez à regarder dans vos courriers indésirables avant de nous contacter. S'il n'y est pas, nous nous ferons un plaisir d'activer votre compte.
- Pour les médecins : retrouvez une information claire et validée en moins d’ 1 minute.
- Pour les étudiants en médecine : révisez avec des fiches conformes au nouveau programme ECNi.
Plus de 90% des utilisateurs confirment que ces applications sont utiles pour réviser et se former (enquête de satisfaction, mai 2013). De même, 85 % des utilisateurs utilisent SMARTfiches afin d’actualiser leur connaissances à la suite des nouvelles recommandations qui sont intégrées lors des fréquentes mises à jour de l’application.
SMARTfiches Urgences Chirurgicales regroupe les principales pathologies devant aller au bloc en urgence. Souvent dans ces situations, pas le temps de réfléchir, un seul réflexe : SMARTfiches Urg C !
Vous appréciez les applications SMARTfiches Médecine ? Faites le nous savoir en laissant une bonne appréciation et parlez de SMARTfiches autour de vous!
TOUT, PARTOUT, TOUT LE TEMPS
Split into two activities (emergency contacts list, and medical notes page), the system helps to simplify data retrieval for first responders and medical professionals. The contacts section, allows you to quickly select contacts from your phone and add them to your ICE contact list. The medical notes section provides access to all relevant medical information through a single page.
This makes ICE Data Provider a fast, simple, and exceptionally effective way to relay vital personal and medical information, during emergency situations.
Destinée aux étudiants et professionnels de santé, cette application propose des procédures antalgiques spécifiques des principaux syndromes douloureux rencontrés en situation d’urgence en fonction de l'origine de la douleur.
Des fiches pratiques par type de douleur :
L’ensemble de ces procédures se présente sous forme de fiches claires et pratiques, appuyées sur une bibliographie scientifique et validées par un groupe d’experts. Ce groupe a mis à jour une trentaine de protocoles rédigés en fonction de cas pratiques se présentant aux urgences, comme par exemple des brûlures, des coliques néphrétiques ou encore des douleurs abdominales chez l’adulte ou l’enfant.
Faciliter le travail au quotidien aux urgences :
Avec l’application « Douleur et Urgences », informez vous sur les différentes techniques d’analgésie, accédez rapidement à la pathologie à laquelle vous êtes confronté, ayez à portée de main des algorithmes détaillés de prise en charge de la douleur.
Infirmières, infirmiers, chaque fiche contient des spécificités relatives aux soins que vous prodiguez tant au niveau de l’organisation de l’accueil du patient qu’au niveau des urgences.
Evaluation multilingue de la douleur :
Cette application vous permet une prise en charge optimale de la douleur chez les patients avec lesquels la communication est limitée pour des raisons linguistiques. Treize questions permettant de caractériser la douleur ont été traduites en 9 langues. Et pour faciliter encore plus le dialogue, la traduction dans la langue étrangère est également notée sous forme phonétique. Certaines réponses peuvent même être indiquées sur des schémas.
En installant cette application, vous attestez être étudiants ou professionnels de santé.
Here are some numbers which suggest you stand a good chance of saving your family, your loved ones and probably yourself. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US (every year 225000 people die and 6 out of 1000 are prone to have a heart attack in the US). If that sounds scary, the world’s two most populous nations, India and China, each with a billion plus population, have a far more accelerating growth rate of heart attacks. As a case in point, coronary heart attack in urban India is more than ten percent and growing. Rest of the world does not differ too much either.
These growing numbers metaphorically indicate that the hearts are getting smaller and weaker, the arteries which carry blood to the heart are also getting smaller in comparison to the bulging pockets, bulging cholesterol in the arteries, the bulging stressful lives, and the bulging sedentary lifestyle we are leading.
But you can play God, e r Messenger. You can save lives. Hundreds of them. All you need is to understand and get trained on CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation). You can save people affected by heart attacks. It’s as easy as 123. CPR ensures flow of blood to the brain, even after the stoppage of a heart due to cardiac arrest, and keeps the person alive. To help you get started on CPR, we have this small little app with the latest CPR guidelines, CPR principles, legal, technical, devices, steps, etc.
In the real world, you may skip an internet connection in a trail in the Tundras or the Grand Canyon or in the Amazon rain forest, or in the Canadian Prairies, but the heart may skip a beat anywhere, for any of your loved ones. Keeping this in mind, we’ve ensured that once downloaded, this app works offline, even when there is no internet connection.
Follow the steps, saving lives is easier than you thought. Be All.
This app can be used offline.
This app is FREE.
This app is AD free.
Whether it’s your joint pain, a parent’s Diabetes or your spouse’s cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians nearby that are covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor’s appointment, which you can privately share with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
- Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily – AskMD allows you to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other factors, like medications and known conditions. During this “consultation”, the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
- Determine if you have an emergency – If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
- Take the next steps to get the right care – Once you’ve completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor’s appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, and share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to the office.
- Keep track of your health – AskMD isn’t just an app to find out what’s bothering you at the moment – it has tools and information to help you know more about your day-to-day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – the app also providers you with a personal snapshot of your health, which includes vitals such as height, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and any known conditions, and uses animation and graphics to show you what those vitals mean to your overall health.
- Care for family and friends – AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you can also manage the health of others for whom you care.
We appreciate all types of feedback on AskMD. If you love our app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to https://www.sharecare.com/help, so we can help solve them for you right away.
The Sharecare app can help you understand your stress levels and how it affects your relationships. As part of a large, crowd-sourced research study that will help us all understand how a person’s level of stress affects their overall health, the Sharecare app will help us understand how managing that stress contributes to improved health.
Use your phone as usual, and the Sharecare app monitors stress indicators present in your voice, called fractals. After each call, you’ll see a visual representation of the intensity and stress type detected during your call, ranging from a calm “green” to a very intense “red” and shades in between, plus a short description of your mindset during the call. You’ll also have a dashboard showing your stress level by each call and contact.
The more calls you make, the more you’ll start to see patterns evolve. And remember, the Sharecare app registers your stress levels through speech patterns and tone of voice...and it NEVER records what you say.
The Sharecare app understands and can analyze any language, but provides your analysis in English only.