**"8 Cool Tools for Gadget - Loving Pet People" (04/23/2014) - Good Housekeeping**
**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
• Convenient, easy appointment scheduling and rescheduling
• Receive appointment reminders
• View donation history to see how many lives you’ve helped save
• Get geo-targeted blood shortage alerts let you know if your blood type is needed in your area
• Take a selfie of your heroic donation and share with friends and family using one of a variety of filters
• Claim rewards from participating retailers for your donation efforts
• Track your blood via Blood Journey and get notified when your blood has reached a hospital (when available)
• Join or create a lifesaving team based around your favorite organization (school, business, sports team, etc.) or create your own, recruit others and view rankings on a national scoreboard
• Earn unique badges to proudly share your achievements via social media, text, or email whether you’re a first-timer or a gallon donor
• If your donation history doesn't appear or for account sign up/login help - call 855 210 1278
Copyright © 2014 The American National Red Cross
Also features a handy device enabling parents to record their child’s medication needs. Get this essential app on your Android device now.
Simple, easy-to-understand advice and frequently asked questions on 17 first aid scenarios. Videos, step-by-step instructions and animations make it fun and easy to pick up.
Get expert tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations, from accidents in the garden to a fire at home. Sections include a list of tips and handy checklist.
Act fast when things go wrong. This instantly accessible, step-by-step section gives you the key information to know what to do in emergency first aid situations.
Find out how much you’ve learned in our test section, which provides a useful opportunity to check that you’ve picked up all the necessary skills.
Find out more about the life-saving work of the British Red Cross – including volunteering opportunities, latest news and how to sign up for a first aid course.
Download this essential app today.
* Note that while emergency numbers throughout the app are for UK users, the information in this app will be useful to anyone, anywhere in the world.
+ A list of people to call -- can call directly from the app
+ Insurance information
+ Doctor names and numbers -- can call directly from the app
+ Medical Conditions
+ Any special instructions or other information you wish to provide
CAN USE EVEN WHEN THE PHONE IS PATTERN/PIN/PASSWORD LOCKED. For Android 4.2 & up, you can add the ICE widget to the system lock screen. For earlier versions of Android, ICE provides its own lock screen mode. The ICE lock screen also includes an optional "if found" message in case you lose your phone.
Install our companion app “Family Medical Info” to store medical info for the entire family, including vaccinations and medical history. Optionally share some or all family info with ICE. When info is shared with ICE, an additional “Family Info” category is added following Medications that will allow you or emergency service providers to access the shared info.
*** NEW: optionally use the (FREE) web version of Family Medical Info (FMI) to create & edit profiles on your computer. From Google Chrome on your computer, go to http://goo.gl/N80BQ to install the web app (currently, this only works with the Chrome browser). Or, just search for Appventive in the Chrome Web Store. Profiles created with the web version of FMI can be imported into either FMI or ICE. ***
Optionally choose to email selected information (e.g., to your doctor).
Dynamically switch between Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek (Android 2.3+), Hebrew (Android 4.2+), Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish, Swedish and Vietnamese when travelling. If you would like to help translate ICE into a different language, please email us.
Optionally export the ICE user profile for use on other devices, or to save an off-device backup. The exported profile can also be used by Family Medical Info.
If you have any questions, suggestions, or problems, PLEASE email us.
In this application, you can save useful informations for rescue workers (allergy, medication, condition, identity, organ donor, blood type ...) and contact people "in case of emergency".
Thus, with only one click on your screen, send SMS alerts to all your saved contacts and call rescue workers immediately ! Your contacts will know where you are and will be able to help you !
Place a widget on your homescreen to alert your circle of contacts (compatible with alternative lockscreens like ScreenLocker).
This application was developped from the advice of an EMT.
List of permissions :
- Send SMS to contact your saved contacts when you need it
- Access your contact list to choose contacts
- Get GPS coordinates to help your saved contacts to find you in case of emergency
Private informations saved in your application belong exclusively to you and are only accessible by you on your Androphone.
If you have any notes (like spelling...), please contact me by mail. Thanks
This version is limited at 2 contacts. Please buy "ICE - Emergency Contacts +" to have an infinity of contacts.
Add this app shortcut to your desktop and press it in emergency case to save your life!
Multi-function combined to one app! Three functions with automatically 5 actions as:
1. The Alert Button will ring alert to scare out bad actor!
2. The Help Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to dail a call to preset contact, while second is to send email to preset contact.
3. The SOS Button will take two actions when pressed. One is to send a message to preset contact automatically, while second is to dial a emergency call to 2nd preset contact.
You can start the app on the watch by going to the "Start" menu (slow double tap on the home screen, then scroll all the way to the bottom), or with the voice command, "Ok Google, start Emergency Alert"
Beware: Please test it in advance. This depends on your carrier's coverage since the messages are sent via SMS and requires network coverage. I am not liable for any message that is not sent, for any reason.
-- One of “10 Great Apps for Android Tablets” (9/2012) – Mashable
-- First Aid By American Red Cross is a fix for what ails you.” - Appolicious
-- One of the 50 Best Apps for Parents of 2012 – Babble.com
-- First Aid American Red Cross App Should be Installed on Every Phone – Android Police
-- One of “8 Ways Your Phone Doubles as a Wilderness Survival Tool” (7/2012) – Mashable
-- One of “10 apps that can save your life during a natural disaster” – ComplexTech
-- One of “10 Online Resources to Prepare for the Mayan Apocalypse” – Mashable
Accidents happen. The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Get the app and be prepared for what life brings. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.
Ahora disponible en español.
· Easy to use Spanish language toggle to switch translation directly inside the app.
· HEAT STROKE AND RELATED CONTENT NOW INCLUDED IN LEARN AND EMERGENCY TABS
· Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
· Fully integrated with 9-1-1 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
· Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
· Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
· Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
The app is ad-free and spam free.
This app requires an SD card with 40MB of free space, and it’ll work on Android 2.2 or upwards.
Copyright © 2012-2014 The American National Red Cross
THE APPLICATION IS IN PORTUGUESE AND STILL HAS NO SUPPORT FOR OTHER LANGUAGES.
Translation from Spanish and English in the development phase.
Free and with a nice and intuitive interface, all queries are performed offline, you do not need any internet connection.
The features provided are:
- HEALTH TIPS - Provides tips on how to maintain a healthy diet, informing the benefits of various foods and sources of vitamins and minerals. The information available has been taken from the book The Fruits in Domestic Medicine. You can also view tips on how to keep the booklet of vaccination days.
- CONSULT DISEASES - A list containing the main diseases incidents in Brazil, drawn from sources from the Ministry of Health. You can query modes of transmission, treatment and prevention, among others.
- CONSULT DRUG AND ACTIVE INGREDIENTS - A list containing a portion of drugs and active principles is presented with options to view the labels briefly and with a language oriented professionals or not. For now, the list includes only a portion of the generic drugs approved by ANVISA. The content has been compiled from reliable sources as the PR Vade-Mecum 2010-2011 and DSP - Dictionary Specialty Pharmaceutical 2011.
- MEDICAL SPECIALTIES - All medical specialties recognized by FCM - Federal Council of Medicine are covered. You can see its description, and quickly access the diseases linked to them and that are already registered in the application.
- MEDICAL DICTIONARY - A dictionary of medical terms, containing more than 700 words relating to health and often unknown to the general population is available.
Note: Only a doctor can diagnose disease, prescribe medications and treatments indicate. The information available have only informative character.
- Bulário (13.016) Bulas
* Salva no cartão de memória.
* Pode fazer o download de todas as bulas ou sob demanda.
* Pesquisa pelo nome, formula, principio ativo do medicamento
- CID-10 (12.188) Referências
* Não é necessário Internet
* Pesquisa pelo código cid ou doença
KEYWORDS : BULA BULÁRIO CID-10 CID BULAS GRÁTIS
Fração: (g/ml) ou (mg/ml);
Ainda conta com cálculo em microgotas ou em gotas.
Future release plans include:
- emergency route calculation
- save and send audio and video data
- add text-to-speech support for automatic negotiation over telephone lines with authorities
Thanks to the ability of creating multiple profiles, the program can also become a useful database for medical information about family members or other close persons.
A special alarm button allows to send in critical situation, an emergency sms message to all the people from your contact list, containing among others data collected from mobile phone’s GPS, so that the closest persons become instantly informed about serious life-threatening situations and receive information about the current position of the user.
Just one click on the screen to let your loved ones know that you need help!
ICEcard application is free of advertisement.
OFFLINE EMERGENCY TOOL built on hundreds of thousands of real life emergency situations over the past four years. A unique search engine that is customized for you! Please take some time to explore the app.
Comprehensive Medical Health Guide & symptom checker designed to help in Emergency First Aid, at Home or Outdoors.
24/7 access to health information.
+ Now features "Quick Links" for easy First Aid and Emergency Medical content access and Symptoms Checker.
+ Lab values and tests.
+ Natural search, based on comprehensive information (like local conditions, medical history, vital signs, past search, and more).
+ Ranking emphasis on Medical First Aid and life threatening conditions. App is a result of about a million real time searches performed. Outdoors, home and car medical topics. + Internet connectivity is not required, after initial sync for the app to work.
+ Our content is original (no infomercials), 100% written and edited by MDs. We are uncompromising with the quality of medical content.
+ Based on our custom platform, we provide real solutions to life situations by professional ER team.
AR First Aid features :
~ Quick links
~ Content is available off-line, no connectivity required after the initial sync
~ Natural search
~ Voice Search
~ Human Atlas + Search.
~ Symptoms and signs checker
~ Articles are written for the purpose of this application and to help in mobile non-hospital conditions.
~ Emergency medical conditions ranking. Using a proprietary symptom medical chart and custom artificial intelligence (AI) to rank. AI auto-improvements based on the current usage data, symptoms, signs vitals and much more.
~ Emergency, life threatening and every day conditions. Most home medical remedies are covered. We are adding more and improving our existing articles based on the current usage data. Daily. Our app does not try to diagnose. It can't replace your MD's opinion.
~ Local medical service providers, on your finger tips, from Google
~ Medical Profile, used to rank search for First Aid and more
~ Articles specifically written for the application, not 'paid by' infomercials.
~ We constantly expand our database with more and more medical data. Wide variety of answers for new non-emergency conditions/cases are added every day.
Cannot be moved on SD due to copyright protection.
Our Emergency Response application is aimed to help untrained users to recognize and react to a medical situation. It is sometimes crucial to identify the most probable cause, depending on patient condition and medical history. We incorporate a separate time/location factors in order to rank the result set.
AR First Aid features a comprehensive search engine which evaluates the search query for known combinations of symptoms, signs, and conditions. Our basic IA ranks possible causes and identifies potentially dangerous situations given the patient medical history. AR First AID shows specific steps to perform for most common home/outdoor/sport conditions and injuries in plain language. Supported media includes videos, images and step by step instructions. In certain cases, when we need to further differentiate, additional options will be presented.
Last but not least, we try to find a medical professional or service near by. We are NOT affiliated to or profit from such services.
AR First Aid team is looking forward to bring the best experience and constantly updating its medical databases. If you can help us with the medical researches and articles, please let us know, we are ready to give credit where it is due.
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray's anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom - Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode - test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation - jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ High-resolution images.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
★ Support Internet browser search result.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
PulsePoint currently provides coverage for hundreds of cities and communities, with many more on the way. See http://www.pulsepoint.org/pulsepoint-respond/#coverage%20map for a coverage map.
The PulsePoint app is a virtual window into these 911 communication centers and provides real-time access to emergency activity as it is occurring. Users can view incidents - including the current response status of dispatched units - and instantly pinpoint the location on an interactive map. Curious as to where that fire engine or ambulance that just passed is headed? Is there an accident up ahead causing this traffic tie-up? Just tap the application to quickly find the incident location or plan an alternate route.
Additionally, users can choose to receive incident notifications when they are dispatched and listen in on live emergency radio traffic via this modern version of the traditional fire scanner. A photo gallery of significant events along with other agency images and information can also be easily accessed.
Would you like to see PulsePoint supported in your community? All that is required on the local level is the initiative to get started. Bring PulsePoint to the attention of your local fire department, city council, or emergency response agency and tell them you would like them to see PulsePoint helping to save lives in your community.
Original development of the PulsePoint app was the result of a successful partnership between the San Ramon Valley Fire Protection District (CA) and the College of Informatics at Northern Kentucky University in 2009. In 2011 the PulsePoint Foundation was formed “to share its life saving potential.” Today all engineering is provided by skilled volunteers from Workday, Inc.
For more information, visit our web site at www.pulsepoint.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether it’s your joint pain, a parent’s Diabetes or your spouse’s cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians nearby that are covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor’s appointment, which you can privately share with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
- Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily – AskMD allows you to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other factors, like medications and known conditions. During this “consultation”, the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
- Determine if you have an emergency – If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
- Take the next steps to get the right care – Once you’ve completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor’s appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, and share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to the office.
- Keep track of your health – AskMD isn’t just an app to find out what’s bothering you at the moment – it has tools and information to help you know more about your day-to-day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – the app also providers you with a personal snapshot of your health, which includes vitals such as height, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and any known conditions, and uses animation and graphics to show you what those vitals mean to your overall health.
- Care for family and friends – AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you can also manage the health of others for whom you care.
We appreciate all types of feedback on AskMD. If you love our app, please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please submit them to https://www.sharecare.com/help, so we can help solve them for you right away.
Sharecare Beta can determine your stress level and correlate it back to a moment in time, your contacts and your calendar. By creating a feedback loop of real-time awareness of the your stress, as well as monitoring trends over time, by making you aware of how they are truly feeling, you will make positive change over time and ultimately live in the green, potentially turning "real stress” into “real happiness."
Use your phone as usual and the Sharecare app monitors stress indicators present in voice activity, called fractals. After each call, you are presented with a visual representation of the intensity and stress type detected during their call, ranging from a calm “green” to a very intense “red” and several shades in between; as well as a short description of their mindset during the call. Within the application, you can access a dashboard showing your stress level by each call and contact. The Sharecare app understands and can analyze any language, but provides the written analysis in English only.