Welcome to Brite, Ireland’s first shared electric mobility platform. We are committed to providing a convenient, affordable and zero carbon alternative to car travel.
We offer docked electric scooters and electric bikes to fulfil short distance urban trips, post office drops, sightseeing trips, city centre meetings, trips to the supermarket, commutes to and from work. No keys or deposit needed, just download the app.
Brite has launched in Galway, Ireland in response to what has become one of the worst traffic congestion problems in Europe.
How to use the app:
· Download the Brite app.
· Add your personal and payment details.
· Open the maps to find our nearest Brite Station.
· Scan the QR code on the vehicle to go.
· Enjoy your ride, follow rules of the road, use bike lanes where available, and do not ride on footpaths.
· Take a break during your ride by clicking ‘taking a break’. Only you can restart your vehicle after pausing.
· Bring the vehicle back to our station and click ‘end ride’.
· Park correctly and make sure the vehicle is not obstructing others.
Tips and Notice:
· GPS and Bluetooth must be enabled on your smartphone to use our service.
· Bluetooth will increase success in unlocking vehicles. Keeping the GPS running in the background, however, can decrease battery life.
· Before locking, please open the app to make sure the trip successfully ends.
· Users must be 18 years or older to use and operate vehicles.
· Please park in appropriate locations and make sure the vehicle is not obstructing others.
· Please always wear a helmet while riding our E-Scooters.
· Please Watch out for slippery road surfaces and bad weather.
· Our operation hours are 5am – 11pm 365 days a year.
We will be expanding to other cities in Ireland very soon.