• Do your tools get lost, stolen, left on job-sites or just “walk away”?
• Do your employees have to call the office to find a tool they need, or just give up and buy a new one?
• Do you find yourself buying the same tool again and again, wondering where they all went?
• Do you forget to return rental tools and keep getting billed?
• Has a truck been broken into and you had no idea what to report to the insurance company?
• Are your employees held accountable for tools in their possession?
Contractors invest thousands of dollars in tools that are scattered across many locations. Most tool tracking systems handle tools like inventory by checking them in/out, but do a poor job once they've left the warehouse. ShareMyToolbox is different. It provides all your employees with visibility into the company's tool catalog and accountability though our unique workflow. Tools can be checked in/out, but also transferred between employees in the field. A complete list of all the tools a company owns, along with who is responsible for them is available at all times on mobile devices.
With ShareMyToolbox, there has never been an easier way to create a tool inventory and improve accountability for tracking of small tools. Browse what’s available across the company and see who has responsibility. Try this application today and connect with up to 4 people for free.
Use this app to:
• Reduce your annual tool cost
• Maintain a tool inventory
• Search and find tools from a mobile device
• Reduce rental cost by not buying duplicate tools
• Reduce tool hoarding through increased visibility
• Eliminate lost or stolen tools by increasing accountability
• Eliminate employees procuring tools for personal use
Updated Features Include:
• Unlimited tools
• Bar coding
• In-app and push notifications
• Borrowing and lending workflow built in
• Six pictures per tool
• Warranty tracking
• Track serial number, model, purchase date and price
• Link to manufacturer's website and owner's manual
• Search for tools by text and filter
• Dashboard for quick access to tool details
• Easy to Use
• Website and live support available for companies
Who Uses this app:
• All types of contractors
• Service Companies
• Field technicians
• Anyone who wants to track accountability for items that are moving from person to person
The mobile-only version of ShareMyToolbox is available at no charge for up to 4 connections. Additional features and connections are available via subscription through the ShareMyToolbox.com web interface. Begin tracking your small tools today!