Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create custom watchlists to monitor stock prices, stock price charts and other related company news in the stock market to discover timely stock trading opportunities.
Add stock price alerts so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
Stock market news alerts can also be created so that you can receive latest market news notifications for your stocks at your preferred time and frequency.
Stocks IQ even comes with nifty stock price widgets and stock news widgets to highlight potential stock market trading opportunities right on your home screen!
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc) at a glance
- View stock charts for various date periods.
- Find out the latest stock market news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create price alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Add News Alerts automatically or manually to receive news notifications from your selected stocks at your preferred time and frequency
- Enable or disable individual Stock News or Stock Price Alerts
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios, watchlists and news for quick access to stock information
- Import Google Finance Portfolio Transactions .csv file directly to existing portfolio. All you have to do is to place the .csv file in the location stated in the app
- Select light or dark theme for your app and widgets
- Ability to view all news in selected portfolio(s) and filter news articles based on keywords or stock name
- 'Positions' tab lets you view your stock positions and provides you information such as Portfolio Value, Market Value, Gain/Loss, Average Price and Quantity owned
- 'Positions' tab also shows you your cash positions for your selected portfolio
- Ability to add an initial cash deposit when a new Portfolio is created and withdraw and deposit cash
- 'Performance' tab lets you track important performance indicators of your portfolio/stock such as ROI, Realized Gains and Unrealized Gains
- 'Distribution' tab gives you an overview of the market value percentages of all your stocks
- Set a distinct color for each stock
Stocks IQ is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stocks IQ does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Follow the stocks you care about most and get personalized news and alerts. Access real-time stock information and investment updates to stay on top of the market.
Income statements, earnings dates, and more: tap "View more data" to access extended company data at a glance.
*Add stocks to your watchlist to get real-time stock quotes and personalized news
*Find all the financial information you need with sleek, intuitive navigation
*Go beyond stocks and track currencies, bonds, commodities, equities, world indices, futures, and more
*Take advantage of new interactive graphs with pinch-to-zoom
*Sign in to view your Web portfolio on-the-go
*Follow all the stocks you care about by searching for the ticker and tapping the star icon.
*Turn your device sideways to interact with full screen charts
What people are saying:
"Newest update a home run! The newest update adding the portfolios have made this a great app....... I highly recommend it!" - Lon McCarty
Tell us what you think:
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/269132-us-finance-mobile-android
Note: By clicking "install" you consent to the installation of this app and updates to this app in the future. This app can be uninstalled at any time.
This app supports virtual stock trading with near real time quotes and let you track your portfolio performance.
This app also supports stock screener, auto refresh and stock alerts.
You need to login using your Facebook account for the portfolio feature and use the social features to interact with other users.
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 45 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Hover over headlines to see article previews
- Hover over tickers within news articles for the latest market data on your tablet
- Annotate and save your notes within Bloomberg+ on your tablet
- Watch Live Bloomberg TV, customized for your region of the world or select a different region for a new perspective
- Choose top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
App features include:
* Top stories in financial news
* Sector coverage on Financials, Technology, Energy, Healthcare, Consumer Services, Media & Industrials
* Ticker search
* Motley Fool Money and Market Foolery podcasts
* Offline reading
* Saving and sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
JStock Android integrates seamless with desktop app. This free and open source desktop app can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
• 26 world stock markets supported.
• Portfolio management.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Stock news.
• Home widget.
• World indices.
• Stock alert.
• Technical analysis. SMA and EMA at this moment.
• Holo light and holo dark theme UI.
• Startup lock screen.
★ Premium: Cloud storage integration with Windows, Linux, OSX's JStock - Free Stock Market Software.
★ Premium: Beautiful portfolio summary chart.
★ Premium: Dividend chart.
★ Premium: Zoom tool for history chart.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of stock news.
★ Premium: Selectable history chart period.
★ Premium: Unlimited number of watchlists and portfolios.
★ Premium: Background stock alert.
★ Premium: Display your foreign stock portfolio value in local currency based on today exchange rate.
★ Premium: No advertisements.
Work in Progress Features
Bugs & Feature Requests
• We do not encourage users to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through review. It is difficult for us to communicate with users through review.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through app feedback form. App feedback form is found under app menu.
• Users are encouraged to perform bugs reporting and feature requests through https://www.facebook.com/JStockFreeStockMarketSoftware
☺ If you are happy with the app, do show your encouragement for us by reviewing the app with 5 stars.
Differences among JStock - Free Stock Market Software & JStock Android
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software runs on Windows, Linux and OSX.
• JStock Android runs on Android.
• JStock - Free Stock Market Software is free and open source.
• JStock Android is freemium. Selected features are free to try. User may later decide to pay for its premium features. It is closed source.
Both software can share their data through cloud storage.
JStock - Free Stock Market Software can be downloaded separately from http://jstock.org
World stock markets
JStock supports 26 world stock markets.
• China (Realtime data)
• Hong Kong
• India (Realtime data)
• Netherlands (Realtime data)
• New Zealand
• Singapore (Realtime data)
• Sweden (Realtime data)
• Taiwan (Realtime data)
• United Kingdom (Realtime data)
• United States (Realtime data)
In-app billing products
If you're not satisfied within 60 days, for any reason, you get a full refund, period, no questions asked. We don't want your money if you're not amazingly happy.
✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact email@example.com anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
The world’s leading financial app for smartphones and mini tablets delivers real-time, streaming quotes for all financial instruments including Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Commodities, Forex, Indices, Futures and Bitcoin. Our live Economic Calendar ensures you’re immediately in the know about announcements and events that move the markets.
Build and customize your own portfolio to track your positions. Use our cutting edge technical analysis, live charts, breaking news and opinion & analysis. INVESTING.com’s Android app is a one-stop-shop for traders and investors.
So what really makes us better?
■ Real Time - Live quotes for over 40,000 financial instruments, traded on over 70 global exchanges.
■ Economic Calendar - Global economic events with results in real time.
■ Live Charts - Track price movements for financial instruments.
■ Portfolio - Build your own customized portfolio as a personal tracker to monitor your favorite financial instruments.
■ Breaking News - Alerts on major global economic events as they happen.
■ Opinion & Analysis - Get the latest reports from the financial industry’s top experts.
■ Technical Analysis - Live signals based on our advanced technical indicator system, perfect for trading.
■ Emerging Markets - Extensive coverage of economies outside of the Group of Ten (G-10)
The INVESTING.com Stocks, Forex, Futures & News app is currently available in:
English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean (South Korea), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Russian, Spanish (Spain), and Turkish.
Get real time price quotes of your favorite financial assets. Choose from popular stock markets such as: Dow Jones, S&P 500, Nasdaq, FTSE 100, Dax, Nikkei 225. Stocks: Google, Apple, Facebook, Procter & Gamble, Bank of America. Forex Rates: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, Bitcoin. Commodities: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas.
The INVESTING.com app for Android delivers a broad spectrum of financial markets data with high performance and functionality in one efficient, easy to use app so you’ll never miss a minute of financial market activity, even when you’re on the go.
We respect our user's privacy; we need the following permissions from you:
+ Network Communication -We need to check the device's Wi-Fi status
+ Your accounts - For enabling you to share an article with friends
+ Storage - For us to store Offline data if needed
+ System tools- Reduction of Data and battery consumption
+ You are welcome to send us any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Support Yahoo Server in US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada Mexico, Brasil and Argentina.
* Support worldwide markets.
* Up-to-date stock details.
* Financial News (RSS).
* Twitter news search.
* Zoom-able Technical Analysis Chart
- Line, Bar, Candlestick
- Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average
- Other Technical Indicator (ROI, RSI, MFI, etc.)
- Fullscreen mode
- Pinch to zoom
* Multiple Widget.
* Multiple Portfolio.
* World Market Indices
* Market Movers
* User can make donation (via Menu -> More -> Donate)
* Currency Support
Note: By installing and using this app, you agree not to use it for watching stock of any transaction related to drugs, alcohol, and illegal transaction, and for gambling purposes
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts with indicators such as MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI etc.
• Track your portfolios with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources and social sites
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity Futures
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Auto Refresh
• Portfolio performance charts
• much more
Please contact developer for any issue and feature request.
100% FREE – no hidden charges or in-app purchases
The tape displays your own stocks or the top movers from the following indexes:
- Dow Jones (DJIA)
- Nasdaq 100
- StockTwits 50
- S&P 500
- TSX (Canada)
- DAX (Germany)
- CAC 40 (France)
- IBEX (Spain)
- MIB (Italy)
- SMI (Switzerland)
- AEX (Netherlands)
- BEL 20 (Belgium)
- ATX (Austria)
- PSI (Portugal)
- HSI (Hong-Kong)
- Bovespa (Brazil)
- SENSEX (India)
Some lists have been added as requested by users:
- BRIC ADRs
- Chinese ADRs
- S&P Sectors
- Main world indexes
- STI (Singapore)
- RTS (Russia)
- Currency pairs (USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, CHF)
- Topix Core 30 (major Japanese stocks)
*** Widget still under development, work-in-progress ! It does not work yet on some tablets, sorry ***
*** 20 free logs in this free trial version, get the PRO version if you like this widget, Thank You ***
*** THIS IS A WIDGET : You need a FULL LINE on your homescreen to be able to display this widget ***
*** How to display this WIDGET ? Long Click on your homescreen => select 'Widget' => select 'Android Stocks Tape Widget'
The Widget can be jittery on some phones (not scrolling smoothly/framerate problems) depending on the model/brand of your phone
The Widget can made navigation in your home screens choppy/frustrating (screen switching can be done by using the icons/bullets at the bottom left and right of your home screen, instead of swiping left or right)
The Widget is not working so well on funds, it works better for stocks.
- Now track live indices and stock (shares) prices with advanced technical charting.
- Multiple chart types, technical indicators, comparison and real-time data like Sensex (BSE) ,Nifty (NSE),Stocks i.e Axis Bank,HDFC Bank, State Bank of India (SBI) etc.
- Catch Live ETNOW TV or audio stream to keep you abreast with latest happenings.
- Now track your stocks(shares) i.e Axis Bank , Sensex (BSE), Nifty (NSE) ,mutual funds, Forex, etfs on the go.
- Smart voice search lets you discover News, Stocks (Shares) like Axis Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) and HDFC Bank, Mutual Funds and Commodities, Market News.
- Swipe left to access your portfolio, companies prices (shares rates) like Axis Bank ,HDFC Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) etc and watchlist.
- Offline reading supported which enables you to sync the stories when you have data access and then read them offline at your leisure.
- Participate in the conversation on any news through comments.
- Share your favourite news and events through SMS, Email, Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp etc.
- In watchlist or portfolio user can add stocks i.e HDFC Bank, Axis Bank , State Bank of India (SBI) etc and track shares prices on the go.
- Sensex (BSE) and Nifty (NSE) live rates are available seamlessly
- Get Real time prices quotes of your favourite financial assets. Choose from popular stock(shares) such as: Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of Baroda, State Bank of India (SBI) etc. Forex Rates: USD/INR,INR /GBP,USD/EURO etc.
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading.
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts.
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on your stocks.
Seeking Alpha is the leading crowd-sourced equity research platform with over 8,000 contributors. In contrast to other stock market research platforms, investment insight is provided by buy-siders, investors, and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts.
Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
• Breadth: Our community driven approach drives remarkable breadth of unique coverage including thousands of small cap and mid cap companies.
• Depth: More than 8,000 authors contribute 5,000+ editorially curated articles per month. Our community of 2.500,000+ registered users add to an informed and sophisticated discussion.
• Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Seeking Alpha primarily covers the U.S. stock market. For more information, check out seekingalpha.com
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Portfolio app, please email: email@example.com
Plus500 offers the easiest way to trade CFDs online, with an intuitive and elegant user interface.
* Trade Stocks, Indices, Forex, ETFs , Gold, Oil and Silver. Anytime, anywhere.
* Trade CFDs on the world’s most popular financial instruments at Plus500 with no commissions.
* Buy and Sell CFDs online, such as stocks, NASDAQ shares, NYSE, Euronext, LSE and many more stock exchanges.
* Get access to real-time market quotes from popular stocks, indexes, forex pairs, to commodities such as oil and gold.
* Practice trading with a free unlimited demo account. When you're ready, you can also trade for money.
* Open and close positions, set limits to protect your investment.
* View your balance, equity and margin.
* Realtime charting
* Multi language support
* Leverage - up to 1:200
* Real-time live streaming quotes
* Fund your account by credit card, PayPal or wire transfer
* Plus500 Ltd licences their CFD Trading Platform as the Plus500 brand through its subsidiaries
* Plus500UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
* Plus500AU Pty Ltd AFSL #417727 is issued by ASIC
* Plus500CY Ltd is authorised and regulated by CySEC