Easily search for stocks via stock ticker symbols or company names, add them to your trading portfolios and start monitoring your stock quotes and portfolio performance!
Create watchlists to monitor stocks in the stock market that you do not own but are interested to either buy or short sell.
Stock price alerts can also be created so that whenever your stock hit specific price targets, you will receive a timely notification.
- Access up-to-date stock market statistics (eg. realtime stock quotes etc)
- View stock charts for different date periods.
- Find out the latest company news via RSS feed
- Create and manage your stock trading portfolios
- Record your stock trades and track the performance of your various portfolios
- Create and manage watchlists to monitor stocks of interest
- Create alerts and receive stock price alert notifications
- Ability to set preferred update frequency to conserve phone battery
- Multiple home screen widgets for portfolios and watchlists for quick access to stock information
Stock Tracker is optimized to run on both Android phones and tablets and is completely free!
Note that Stock Tracker does not sync with any actual portfolio. It acts as either a learning tool for stock tracking beginners or a supporting tool for seasoned stock traders.
Connect with us on Facebook for news and giveaways at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
tags: stocks, stock quotes, stock market, stock prices, portfolio management, stock price alerts, stock market news
-Ability to check all share prices updated at current time.
-Compatible with all Android version
-ICS 4.0 Theme (Jelly Bean Compatible)
-Simple and clean UI
-Available for all Android phone and Tablet.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
(e.g. most active, top gainers) or by sector (e.g. finance, property sector). Moreover, it lets you create your own list of favorite stocks.
The FBM KLCI and other KLCI indices give you the Malaysian market trends for the day. And the world indices give you an overview of the global market performance. Its news features an up-to-date announcement, financial report and share-buy-back of public-listed companies, to name a few.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
Stock Price Calculator is a handy tool for traders and stock market junkies to quickly calculate the trade details.
This calculator can handle all the numbers related to a trade, like margin on intraday trade, % return, breakeven price, brokerage cost, transaction costs etc. very accurately.
The tool fully supports and calculates brokerage and transaction cost in the Indian context. Various transaction cost like SEBI charges, BSE / NSE Transaction charges, Service Tax are all calculated. Please see below for the definition of these values.
Stock Price Calculator is flexible enough to provide various options to adjust/tailor the brokerage and transaction cost calculations.
Intraday 2 leg trades can be easily calculated here. The calculator offers the possibility to calculate values for a long buy or a short sell scenario. Breakeven price, net margin and rate of return are automatically calculated
Delivery (Buy or Sell)
Here Trades for Delivery (one leg) can be easily calculated. You can either calculate the buy or the sell part of the trade. Trade Value and Net Amount are calculated along with the brokerage and the transaction cost as set by the user.
Setting / Brokerage Tab
This tab provides an easy mechanism to set the various brokerage and transaction cost variables. These values that will be used for calculating the brokerage and transaction costs respectively.
Brokerages are calculated based on one of these options set, they are explained below.
• Don't use brokerage - Brokerage will be set to 0.
• Percentage - If set, brokerage will be calculated as the set percent of the traded value.
• Fixed Amt - This will set the brokerage to a fixed amount, usefull if you are dealing with a discount broker.
• Percentage with Cap - When set, the brokerage will be calculated as the set percent of the traded value, but will be capped max to the amount mentioned. This is a popular method with discount brokers.
Transaction Cost calculations can be set to one of these options, they are explained below.
• Don't use transaction cost - If set, the transaction cost will always be set to zero.
• Percentage - Sometimes it is easy to set this and the transaction cost will be calculated as a set percentage of the traded value.
• Fixed Amt - This option sets the transaction cost at a fixed Amount.
• India Std Rates - This options enables easy cost calculations of the cost in the indian scenario, all the variables like the STT, BSE / NSE Exchange Turnover Cost, Service Charges are calculated automatically. The details of the preset values are explained below.
India Std Rates - Defined
In the Indian Stock trade scenario, the various parts of the transaction cost are calculated as explained below
• STT (Securities Transaction Tax): This is charged only on the sell side for intraday and F&O trades. It is charged on both sides for Delivery trades in Equity.
• Stamp Duty: Varies from state to state, in karnataka it is charged at .01% or Rs. 50 per contract note whichever is lower.
• Service Tax: This is charged at 12 % of the total cost of brokerage plus turnover charges.
• Education Cess: This is charged at 2% of the Service Tax.
• Higher Education Cess: This is charged at 1% of the Service Tax.
• SEBI Charges: This is charged at Rs 10 per crore.
• BSE / NSE Transaction or Turnover Charges: This is charged at Rs. 490 per crore for Equity & Futures
FREE streaming price data.
* Level 2
* Discussion forums
* Much more
Dozens of markets from around the world, including:
* LSE (London Stock Exchange)
* NYSE (New York Stock Exchange)
* US Small Caps (Pink Sheets, OTCBB)
* Markets in France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Canada, Brazil, Japan, China, Australia, Philippines and many more.
Live prices and Level 2 data available for many markets with subscription.
Dozens of instruments:
* Stocks & shares
* Much more
Automatically syncs with your ADVFN account, allowing you to view your Monitor, get live prices, post on the bulletin boards and check Level 2 wherever you are.
1. Real time LSE stock quotes.
2. Stock technical analysis, stock ratings.
3. Stock financial data.
4. Up-to-date stock charts: intraday, five days, one month, six months, one year and five years charts.
5. Latest company news or stock news.
6. Support The London Stock Exchange stocks, LSE stocks.
-Auto background update
-Receive notifications when a low or hight price target is meet for your stocks
- Access to news headlines and twitter data for all the stocks in your list
-Maintains each stock's price history
- Home screen widget
-Support ALL major markets
-Displays a stock's 52 week price range, % change, and target price
-Lets the phone sleep while the app updates in the background
-Its a good price for an app that may help you gain/save money!
Now you can buy and sell funds and equities on the LSE and major US & European markets whilst on the move via your Android device. Access is also provided to your portfolio valuations, secure messages / contract notes and limit order management.
Trading functionality requires an account with Interactive Investor.
Register at http://www.iii.co.uk/shares/open-account
Superior interbank FX rates, real-time stocks, live streaming charts, gold and silver rates, 20,000+ financial instruments, and live news from Market News International and FXWirePro.
This application provides an unprecedented market overview. A clean Scandinavian design with an easy to use interface, rocket fast response times and integrated localization makes it second to none.
This app will soon become your favorite:
- Low latency Interbank FX rates from the Top-6 liquidity providers
- 2,000+ currency pairs
- 10,000+ real-time stocks
- 20,000+ financial instruments in total
- Set alerts on any instrument
- US Dollar Index
- Dow Jones Index and 5,000 US stocks in real-time
- Major stock indices, Dow Jones Industrial, Shanghai, FTSE 100, Nifty 50, DAX 30, Nikkei 225, CAC 40, ISE 100, ASX 200
- Precious metals rates
- International calendar with most important events and key indicators
- Country specific economic news and indicators from more than 100 countries
- "Winners and Losers" and "New 12 months High/Low" on all stocks, major indices and currency pairs
- Create personal portfolios
- Define your own news feeds
- Avoid unnecessary buttons: Build your own menus
- Select between different skins
- Available languages: Arabic, Chinese (simplified), Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish
- Live-updating charts with easy zoom and scroll
- Set timescales, chart types and studies, e.g. Ichimoku, Bollinger Bands, MACD, Parabolic SAR, etc.
- Set alerts on trend-lines - receive them as push notifications and e-mail
- Define default settings for all and individual charts
- Share news and charts on e-mail, Facebook and Twitter
- Add your comments to the charts
News & Alerts
- Local and international “Breaking News” as push notifications
- Realtime news from Market News International (MNI) and FXWire Pro
- Set trend-line alerts
- Set, manage and receive news, price & trend-line alerts.
- Forward alerts to several devices and applications including iPhone, iPad, e-mail and NetDania NetStation
- Set alerts in NetDania NetStation and view them in app and vice versa
- Research and analysis on individual instruments, e.g. EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and many more
- Country specific economic news and indicators from more then 100 countries
로그인 없이 바로 관심종목의 실시간 시세를 확인할 수 있습니다.(단, 실시간 시세를 받으시려면 증권통ID를 만드셔야 합니다. 무료로 간단히 만들 수 있습니다. 설치 후 공지사항을 참고 하세요.)
PC용 HTS(주식거래프로그램)과 마찬가지로 프로그램을 실행해두면 관심종목의 시세, 호가가 실시간으로 업데이트됩니다.
분봉, 일봉, 주봉, 월봉, 년봉 차트 기능이 있으며 가로보기, 확대, 축소를 지원합니다. 이평선, 볼린저밴드등 보조지표 포함.
종목별로 호가, 일별주가, 실시간 체결정보, 거래원 정보, 기관/외국인 매매동향 진단 비디오/뉴스/기업정보를 지원합니다.
현재 키움증권/SK증권/이트레이드/하나대투/대신증권/미래에셋/한국투자/우리투자/현대증권/동양증권/신한투자와 연동하여 실 주식 거래도 가능하며 다른 증권사들도 거래 연계 기능이 추가 개발 중입니다.
개발자 연락처 :
서울시 마포구 합정동 372-1