You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
In addition to the comprehensive library of pre-built components, you have the option to "sketch" your wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures and finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
Mockups.me lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
• Sketch website and mobile app wireframe layouts with simple finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
• Insert interactive wireframe components from the component toolbox, including menus, tabs, accordions, and more, to quickly capture your design idea.
• If you are already using Balsamiq on your desktop, import your Balsamiq bmml files into your Android tablet with high-fidelity and edit them as you wish. You can export back to Balsamiq or as images/PDF once you are done.
This version will be dropped very soon. Please use POP 2.0 instead.
Download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.woomoo.pop
Hand-drawn wireframes to tappable app prototypes! POP helps you make interactive prototype with ease. If you can draw, you can design apps.
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototypes in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple mobile prototyping! Easy.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - with Mockups for Android editor you can experiment with concepts and sketch visual prototypes in minutes on your Android tablet or phone! Share mockups with your team, development community or clents.
Creating wireframe prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element color, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap or SVG (PRO version only) and "Share" feature lets you print concepts and share ideas with others. To delete project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files from SD card.
Try Mockups Lite version before purchasing full version!
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
mockupCreator currently has two themes preloaded:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Microsoft Windows 7
Will soon be available web themes and for other operative systems
- insert text function
- insert custom images
- zoom optimization
- bug fixing on delete function
- image library
- lock all function
- iOS theme
- Cration of projects with multiple pages
- Add and edit objects on each page
- Export each page to jpg format file
- Setup and uninstall themes
With DesignStudio, you can:
- Create designs at your desired size
- Create web page mockups and layouts in seconds
- Create full Icon Packs*
- Create QR Codes with either a URL or text
- Create Business Cards
- Create LOL Pics
- Create Post Cards
- Create CD/DVD/BluRay Disc Labels
- Create HD Wallpapers
- Create Tablet Wallpapers
- Create 8x10 and 4x6 designs
- Save designs to camera roll
- Export images to email
- Export images to PDF
- Export full zipped Icon Packs
- Export directly to your Dropbox account
All in landscape OR portrait mode!
DesignStudio lets you create amazing works of art in MINUTES!
- Features over 150 SubtlePatterns background tiles
- Drawing layers
- Text layers with over 75 font choices
- Photo layers
- Camera Roll Photo layers
- Over 450 awesome symbols
- Drop shadow and Glow filters
- Unlimited layers
- Delete / Turn on-off / Lock / Re-order layers
DesignStudio puts the ability to create beautiful designs and icons in the palm of your hand! Got a great idea on your way to work, or on your way home? Launch DesignStudio and get get it done before you forget! Email your work or sync it to your Dropbox so it's waiting for you when you get to your computer!
*Icon Packs are a .zip file containing all sizes of icons required for desktop and mobile applications, ranging from 16x16 to 512x512, and include the icon application descriptor xml content, ready to hand off to a developer
Creating Mockups has never been this intuitive. Get more of what you want:
-ﾕ- Create spaces (e.g projects) to categorize your ideas.
-ﾕ- Use a collection of 439 scalable vector icons.
-ﾕ- A huge library of highly customizable elements to build mockups.
-ﾕ- Make use of a 'Virtual Joystick' to navigate tight areas.
-ﾕ- Pixel perfect alignment tools.
-ﾕ- Share your mockups with other users with a simple code.
-ﾕ- Easy to use screenshot tools.
-ﾕ- Asset system
FlexiSketch is a diagram modeling tool for Android phones and tablets. Define your own diagrams, manage them in your type library and sketch them freehanded: FlexiSketch will recognize your sketched elements! Create UML-like diagrams and export them as jpeg images. The app is ideal when you have to sketch a diagram easily and quickly. No long training time required.
Watch the video for a tutorial.
FlexiSketch was developed at the Department of Informatics, University of Zurich, and is part of a research project of the Requirements Engineering Research Group (RERG).
Development: Sebastian Golaszewski
Supervision: Dustin Wüest
CMS IntelliCAD also offers a full suite of 2D and 3D CMS IntelliCAD® software drawing tools! Proven the smartest choice for engineers, architects and consultants, or anyone who communicates using CAD drawings based on the *.dwg file format.
It's designed to give you unrivaled CAD compatibility and is fully programmable with hundreds of third party solutions. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS you'll keep your drawing files private, secure, and always available. You'll be able to open and view the *.dwg files stored on your mobile device or cloud based folders. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS, CAD file uploads will not be needed.
What you can do with ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS:
* Open 2D and 3D *.dwg extension CAD files directly from your device folders or cloud folders;
* Control layers visibility;
* Use one-finger-touch pan;
* Use multi-touch 2D zoom and pan;
* Use multi-touch 3D zoom and pan;
* Use one-finger-touch 3D rotation and orbit view;
* 6 preset axis views;
* 4 preset isometric views;
* 3D wire-frame, 3D hidden, 3D conceptual and 3D realistic rendering modes;
* One button zoom in and out, zoom extents;
* 2D approximate dimensions;
* Toggle grey-scale mode;
ETOOLBOX® is a CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. US registered trademark no. 4,374,633. “IntelliCAD“ and the IntelliCAD logo are registered trademarks of the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium in the United States and other countries. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. DWG is the native file format for Autodesk® AutoCAD® software and is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc. in some countries. IntelliCAD Technology Consortium is not affiliated with Autodesk, Inc. Third-Party Trademarks: All other trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
1993-2013 CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1999-2013 The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium. All Rights Reserved.
With MockUp, you can:
Build UI prototypes
Create storyboard mock ups
Trace images for best and most versatile prototypes
Create printable and editable prototypes
Can import images to trace
You can export prototypes/transparencies as PNG images that can be imported into any program. Many apps were built specifically for Balsamiq or Photoshop - which isn't very useful if you don't have big bucks to buy them. If you don't have either of those, you lose out on the greater majority of the functionality and versatility. By simply exporting PNG files to an email address, printer, Google Drive and other services allows you to be platform independent and to share your prototypes and ideas easily.
Free drawing tools allow for the ultimate customization of prototypes. Other apps are restricted to JUST interface mockups. Free drawing will let you create what you want. Tracing over an image gives you free range to prototype anything you can take a picture of.
This app is perfect for drawing out an idea as well as creating a simple prototype to pitch your idea.
Children will love to see how the surface responds to their actions with animations and sounds.
The collection contains the following 6 GAMES:
* Find the Difference: Each screen contains 4 images of animals, 3 of them are the same while 1 is different. The child has to touch the one that is different, the game will advance automatically to the next screen once the correct image is touched.
* Trace the Shapes: Trace with the finger following a trail of flowers. Children will discover shapes as they trace.
* Trace Cursive Letters and Numbers: Kids can follow with a finger a displayed path to write cursive letters and numbers. This is a useful exercise to start practicing cursive writing the alphabet. This has a time limit, in order to remove the time limit Premium version is needed.
* Memory Cards: Basic memory game with flowers covering pairs of animals.
* Clean the Ice: The snow flaked ice covers a nice colorful image. The baby can touch the screen to clean the ice and reveal the image.
* Changing Colors: A beautiful flower changes through twelve colors as your toddler touches the screen. This fades smoothly while soothing chime sounds play.
If you have any problems, encounter any bugs or just want to share your thoughts on this, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And please spread the word to help us add more free games to this collection.