You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
In addition to the comprehensive library of pre-built components, you have the option to "sketch" your wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures and finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
Mockups.me lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
• Sketch website and mobile app wireframe layouts with simple finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
• Insert interactive wireframe components from the component toolbox, including menus, tabs, accordions, and more, to quickly capture your design idea.
• If you are already using Balsamiq on your desktop, import your Balsamiq bmml files into your Android tablet with high-fidelity and edit them as you wish. You can export back to Balsamiq or as images/PDF once you are done.
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - with Mockups for Android editor you can experiment with concepts and sketch visual prototypes in minutes on your Android tablet or phone! Share mockups with your team, development community or clents.
Creating wireframe prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element color, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap or SVG (PRO version only) and "Share" feature lets you print concepts and share ideas with others. To delete project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files from SD card.
Try Mockups Lite version before purchasing full version!
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders
mockupCreator currently has two themes preloaded:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Microsoft Windows 7
Will soon be available web themes and for other operative systems
- insert text function
- insert custom images
- zoom optimization
- bug fixing on delete function
- image library
- lock all function
- iOS theme
- Cration of projects with multiple pages
- Add and edit objects on each page
- Export each page to jpg format file
- Setup and uninstall themes
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototype in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple Mobile prototyping! Easy.
* Turn your Photoshop wireframes and designs to interactive prototypes without coding or manual exports
* 5 minute iterations and direct feedback through syncing any changes directly to devices
* No more merge, flatten or rasterise, we do that for you
* Rapid transition design with on device combination and iteration of transition effects
With ShopMyApp prototyping is no longer an extra task that requires manual export and upload of assets. Instead every version of your PSD can be easily exported as a prototype and synced with any device. Getting feedback and trying out different alternatives has never been easier.
- Export your Photoshop assets as interactive prototypes and sync them to device
- Test app design in different screens and environments
- Try out different transition schemes directly in device
How it works:
- Create your mobile app mockup using your favourite program
- Export your mockup to pdf and save it in your Dropbox/Apps/MobileMockup/
- Install and open Mobile Mockup and see how your prototype looks on your android device.
It works with:
- Google Docs
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
- And many others...
If your mockup has linked buttons they will work also on your device!
The application is provided as is, there won't be any bug fixes and/or updates after the last release.
For developers/enthousiasts, the source code is available here : http://enterprisecoding.github.io/yatm
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
- currently, Scalisoft is extensively improving and enhancing Spacedraw - tens of major new features will be added the coming weeks and months
therefor, suggestions are highly welcome and will be taken seriously - please post them at the dedicated thread at CGHub, http://cghub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26461
full-featured 3d-modeling software
designed for tablets & smartphones
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history
★ Create mockups with native Android controls
★ Controls react to user input
★ Create link between different screens through buttons
★ Customize control properties
★ Export your projects to file system and share them with other stakeholders
★ Take screenshots of your mockups and share them with other stakeholders
★ Features a set of stock icons for ready use
The mockups can be created for any of the official Nexus devices, such as Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus or tablets such as Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. These devices are used as reference devices to test the mockups.
NOTE: Only tablets with minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels are supported.
You can create unlimited number of screens (Activities) in the mockup and can link them through buttons. Once you finish designing, you can run the mockup and see how it looks & behaves in real Android environment.
Live Mockup provides following native controls for your mockups - button, edit text, text view, number picker, radio button, check box, switch, toggle, spinner, list view and a host of other controls. More will be added in future.
You can control and change some of the attributes of the controls, such as text, text size, position, color, icons, etc. For positioning on the screen, the snap-to-grid helps you to perfectly lay out or align your controls with respect to other controls.
PERMISSIONS - The app requires the following permissions to run:
This permission is required by the WebView control to display web content from the screen.
Required to export your project files on external storage such as sd card.
Required to read & import existing project files from external storage.
Please leave your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any bugs or difficulties. Please avoid leaving negative feedback in the comments.
More features to come soon. Your comments/suggestions are welcome.
More from developer
Children will love to see how the surface responds to their actions with animations and sounds.
The collection contains the following 5 GAMES:
* Find the Difference: Each screen contains 4 images of animals, 3 of them are the same while 1 is different. The child has to touch the one that is different, the game will advance automatically to the next screen once the correct image is touched.
* Trace the Shapes: Trace with the finger following a trail of flowers. Children will discover shapes as they trace.
* Memory Cards: Basic memory game with flowers covering pairs of animals.
* Clean the Ice: The snow flaked ice covers a nice colorful image. The baby can touch the screen to clean the ice and reveal the image.
* Changing Colors: A beautiful flower changes through twelve colors as your toddler touches the screen. This fades smoothly while soothing chime sounds play.
If you have any problems, encounter any bugs or just want to share your thoughts on this, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. And please spread the word to help us add more free games to this collection.