In addition to the comprehensive library of pre-built components, you have the option to "sketch" your wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures and finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
Mockups.me lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
• Sketch website and mobile app wireframe layouts with simple finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
• Insert interactive wireframe components from the component toolbox, including menus, tabs, accordions, and more, to quickly capture your design idea.
• If you are already using Balsamiq on your desktop, import your Balsamiq bmml files into your Android tablet with high-fidelity and edit them as you wish. You can export back to Balsamiq or as images/PDF once you are done.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
This version will be dropped very soon. Please use POP 2.0 instead.
Download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.woomoo.pop
Hand-drawn wireframes to tappable app prototypes! POP helps you make interactive prototype with ease. If you can draw, you can design apps.
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
Developers, web site designers and project planners - with Mockups for Android editor you can experiment with concepts and sketch visual prototypes in minutes on your Android tablet or phone! Share mockups with your team, development community or clents.
Creating wireframe prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element color, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap or SVG (PRO version only) and "Share" feature lets you print concepts and share ideas with others. To delete project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files from SD card.
Try Mockups Lite version before purchasing full version!
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders
Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototype in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple Mobile prototyping! Easy.
FlexiSketch is a diagram modeling tool for Android phones and tablets. Define your own diagrams, manage them in your type library and sketch them freehanded: FlexiSketch will recognize your sketched elements! Create UML-like diagrams and export them as jpeg images. The app is ideal when you have to sketch a diagram easily and quickly. No long training time required.
Watch the video for a tutorial.
FlexiSketch was developed at the Department of Informatics, University of Zurich, and is part of a research project of the Requirements Engineering Research Group (RERG).
Development: Sebastian Golaszewski
Supervision: Dustin Wüest
Creating Mockups has never been this intuitive. Get more of what you want:
-ﾕ- Create spaces (e.g projects) to categorize your ideas.
-ﾕ- Use a collection of 439 scalable vector icons.
-ﾕ- A huge library of highly customizable elements to build mockups.
-ﾕ- Make use of a 'Virtual Joystick' to navigate tight areas.
-ﾕ- Pixel perfect alignment tools.
-ﾕ- Share your mockups with other users with a simple code.
-ﾕ- Easy to use screenshot tools.
-ﾕ- Asset system
With MockUp, you can:
Build UI prototypes
Create storyboard mock ups
Trace images for best and most versatile prototypes
Create printable and editable prototypes
Can import images to trace
You can export prototypes/transparencies as PNG images that can be imported into any program. Many apps were built specifically for Balsamiq or Photoshop - which isn't very useful if you don't have big bucks to buy them. If you don't have either of those, you lose out on the greater majority of the functionality and versatility. By simply exporting PNG files to an email address, printer, Google Drive and other services allows you to be platform independent and to share your prototypes and ideas easily.
Free drawing tools allow for the ultimate customization of prototypes. Other apps are restricted to JUST interface mockups. Free drawing will let you create what you want. Tracing over an image gives you free range to prototype anything you can take a picture of.
This app is perfect for drawing out an idea as well as creating a simple prototype to pitch your idea.
mockupCreator currently has two themes preloaded:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Microsoft Windows 7
Will soon be available web themes and for other operative systems
- insert text function
- insert custom images
- zoom optimization
- bug fixing on delete function
- image library
- lock all function
- iOS theme
- Cration of projects with multiple pages
- Add and edit objects on each page
- Export each page to jpg format file
- Setup and uninstall themes
Also available the pro version with 300 questions which will greatly influence your success with DMV theory test.Download from the following links or from "Get More App" option from US driving test app.
► Alabama Driving Test
► Alaska Driving Test
► Arkansas Driving Test
► Arizona Driving Test
► Colorado Driving Test
► Connecticut Driving Test
► Georgia Driving Test
► Hawaii Driving Test
► Idaho Driving Test
► Illinois Driving Test
► Iowa Driving Test
► Louisiana Driving Test
► Maine Driving Test
► Mississippi Driving Test
► Missouri Driving Test
► Montana Driving Test
► Nebraska Driving Test
► Nevada Driving Test
► New Hampshire Driving Test
► New Jersey Driving Test
► New Mexico Driving Test
► New York Driving Test
► North Carolina Driving Test
► North Dakota Driving Test
► Rhode Island Driving Test
You can practice with two modes - Study time and time challenge.
Study time -lets you practice till you learn, scrolling back and forth through the questions, without any restriction.
Time challenge mode- restricts your time, as in the real test.
A graphical representation of your progress is also available in the app.
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
You can set the scale of both the master and the model, then you can just type in the original lenght measures and the tool will show you the scaled lengths. Very simple yet useful.
Children will love to see how the surface responds to their actions with animations and sounds.
The collection contains the following 5 GAMES:
* Find the Difference: Each screen contains 4 images of animals, 3 of them are the same while 1 is different. The child has to touch the one that is different, the game will advance automatically to the next screen once the correct image is touched.
* Trace the Shapes: Trace with the finger following a trail of flowers. Children will discover shapes as they trace.
* Trace Cursive Letters and Numbers: Kids can follow with a finger a displayed path to write cursive letters and numbers. This is a useful exercise to start practicing cursive writing the alphabet. This has a time limit, in order to remove the time limit Premium version is needed.
* Memory Cards: Basic memory game with flowers covering pairs of animals.
* Clean the Ice: The snow flaked ice covers a nice colorful image. The baby can touch the screen to clean the ice and reveal the image.
* Changing Colors: A beautiful flower changes through twelve colors as your toddler touches the screen. This fades smoothly while soothing chime sounds play.
If you have any problems, encounter any bugs or just want to share your thoughts on this, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And please spread the word to help us add more free games to this collection.