With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Access & Play Content across Smart Devices, Anytime Anywhere
Samsung Link enables users to access & play content saved on other devices over a wireless access point as well as over the internet.
1) Remote access across devices & Content management
Remotely access and manage your devices and use and share multimedia content. (Register your PC at link.samsung.com)
2) Store photos automatically to your PC or storage service
Photos/Videos taken with your device will automatically be transferred onto your PC or storage service.
3) Stream your photos on TV
Push your content from your smart device or PC to the large screen of your Samsung TV and enjoy with family & friends.
If the application is not pre-installed, you will not be able to use Samsung Link properly.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Use Night mode and Brightness Lock for ease of reading
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL OUT FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Save, sign, and forward to others
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
• Have other people sign in person right on your touchscreen
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Acrobat.com account
• Store and access files in the cloud
• Easily send and share files with others
• Print documents with Google Cloud Print
If you’d like to do even more with PDFs from your mobile device, subscribe to one of Adobe’s online services to create PDFs and export PDFs to Word or Excel. You can get started without ever leaving your Adobe Reader mobile app – and you can use the services from your computer and mobile device.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to ExportPDF, PDF Pack, Acrobat Standard, or Acrobat Pro – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
- Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Word documents.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
- Create new spreadsheets or edit any that were created on the web or on another device.
- Share spreadsheets and work together with others in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft Excel files.
- Get stuff done anytime -- even without an internet connection.
- Format cells, enter/sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more.
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type.
Share Apps will share you app(include system app) by:
★Face-to-Face Share (NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router)
Share apps show your applications with a list, you can get a installation package directly from your momery and send it to your friends as a attachment.
,what's more,It also can share the market links to your friends. This is a great way if you are looking for sharing program,Get this .
When you discover a best apps, You will want to share it with your friends at once,Then,Share Apps will solve this problems. Just find the apps and share it by 1-Click, What' more,you can share multiple apps at one time.
Speed transfer NO need mobile traffic. NO need WiFi router. NO need data line or computer.
The fastest way to share Apps between Android devices with hotspot.
More then 7MB/s, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
* Share Apk directly as attachment
* Share Apps Link by any applications which accept text (SMS, Whatsapp,Facebook, google reader, etc...)
* Instant search
In addition to the ability to share a list of apps, you may also use Share Apps those feature(By click item):
* Uninstall application
* Open application
* Show in Market
* Show Applications's detail or move to sdcard or clear catch
* Backup APK to your sdcard directly
Please email(firstname.lastname@example.org) me with questions or issues;
What people say?
This is the app you need! This application convert the application you want to share into apk file and it's very useful I recommend this than other share apps and this application allow you to share your application that you can enjoy.
If you're looking for an apk sharing program, get this. The others on the market (I have tried 6) are terrible. This program is the only one that sends the actual file. There's no pre-processing loading every time you open it. Loads instantly with initial load up. No lag or bugs. Best app on the market and no cache to worry about.
It save my new phone!! I have an very important app that I really love, without this app i go crazy.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
The plugin enables printing to many HP inkjet and LaserJet printers, All in One printers and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, webpages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible HP printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plugin updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plugin, or accept updates manually. The plugin is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plugin is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality builtin to the OS, please download the HP ePrint app in the Google Play store to enable easy printing to many HP printers.
Compatible with these devices (as of Nov 2013):
• Android 4.4 (KitKat) devices
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3, S4
• HP Slate 7
• HP Slate 7 HD
• HP Slate 8 Pro
• HP Slate 10 HD
• HP Slate 10
• HP Slate 21
• HP SlateBook
Compatible HP printers:
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Swipe pages in lock mode
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge, Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Premium 500GB and pCloud Premium Plus 1TB plan.
With prices of $3.99 per month for Premium and $7.99 per month for Premium Plus (on yearly subscription), pCloud takes one of the top places in the price/quality ratio category.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
Excel spreadsheets look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create spreadsheets, you can be confident they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. Excel has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=519111.
Excel spreadsheets provide insight
• Formulas, tables, charts, comments, PivotTables, sparklines, conditional formatting are all there, so you see the whole picture.
• Excel spreadsheets look great, just as they do on your computer.
• View email attachments and access all your Excel spreadsheets from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because Excel knows what spreadsheets you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print Excel worksheets.
• Open file types like xls and xlsx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a spreadsheet, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Turn numbers into insights, with support for formulas, charts, tables, PivotTables, sorting, filtering, and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the spreadsheet.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the Excel experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/