-Use Google Reverse Image Search on your smartphone
-Modern Holo graphics
-Search by image link or uploading a photo
-Search the pic sharing it on gallery
-Read results in browser
XDA Developers: http://www.xda-developers.com/android/supercharge-search-with-search-everything/
Search Everything helps you locate files, by just typing in their name. It indexes your files and folders on your android device by filename so that they can be easily searched. The result is instant search results to your files!
- Instant search results!
- Open files with a simple click
- Supports SD card
- Ability to force open files with other apps
- Sharing of search items
- Delete files and folders
- Open location of files and folders
Make sure you have a file browser app installed(l recommend ES File Explorer) in order to open folders and open file locations.
Head over to XDA to request features: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-search-everything-faster-file-t2808748
More updates to come.
Download our new Game! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marlon.highrocket.android
Price Comparison feature allows the user to input the model number or type of appliance and get the price comparison from PriceGrabber website.
If the user cannot find the relevant information, the image can also be sent to us for further analysis.
- Open web: if Text Reader reads a web page you will be able to open it in your browser
- Send email: you will be able to send an email if Text Reader reads an email address. The email address is used as the recipient in this case
- Dial number: if Text Reader reads a telephone number, it will allow you to phone that number
- Copy text to clipboard: in any case you will be able to copy the text to the clipboard, and paste it later wherever you want
- Share text: you will be able to share the text in your social networks
- Save contact: if you read an email or telephone number, Text Reader will allow you to save it in your agenda.
Text Reader is an OCR solution (Optical character recognition). It is important to have a good source of light and a flat background (black on white works pretty well), and also to keep the mobile phone stable over the text to read with the camera focused.