Fruit is a simple, lightweight Feedly client application. The application is designed to focus on readability and simplicity in use.
If you are new to Feedly,
1. Create an account on Feedly at https://feedly.com
2. Subscribe news, blogs, anything you want on Feedly
3. Login to Fruit with your Feedly account and enjoy your Fruit!
- Click article to mark as read and open the article on Chrome Custom Tab
- Long-Click article to mark as saved / unsaved
- Long-Click Unread tab to mark all loaded articles to read
4 Tabs on bottom navigation:
1. "Unread": A list of unread articles
2. "Saved": A list of saved articles
3. "Subscriptions": A list of subscriptions
4. "Profile": Your profile info as well as usage guide, feature request, etc.
More features and improvements in the future; if you really want new features, modification, etc please fill out "Request NEW feature" form as I will check every single request and consider what should be implemented in high priority.
Thank you for using Fruit! :)
Links and contact information:
- Fruit App Usage: http://shaunkawano.com/2016/10/13/fruit-app-usage
- Fruit Feature Request: https://goo.gl/forms/Aqhy8PHk5XRbQsGx2
- Email to developer: firstname.lastname@example.org