Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Sybase ASE, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
- Connect to any SQL Server database,
- Save unlimited connections with or without passwords,
- Download table and column names to simplify querying,
- Query - select, update, insert, delete, exec, etc.,
- Utilize an intuitive "SQL Keyboard",
- Save unlimited queries,
- View result sets and export them to CSV, and
- Copy result cells to the clipboard with a tap.
SQL Server Mobile Manager is the ultimate in portable, mobile database utilities. With SQL Server Mobile Manager, you can connect to any SQL Server database (DB login and password required) on any internal network (from within or via VPN). Remote connections over TCP/IP are supported as well.
SQL Server Manager allows you to build and execute simple or complex queries via keypad or through the Query Builder interface. Select, Create, Delete, Join... all SQL functions are fully supported! Easy to use, Query Builder retrieves and populates table and column information to allow quick, accurate query building.
SQL Server Manager allows you to:
- Store unlimited connections to SQL Server databases,
- Optionally store passwords (which are encrypted on the Android device),
- Store names of user tables and columns to simplify query building,
- Build queries using an intuitive "SQL Keyboard" that includes buttons to write the text for common commands,
- Execute simple and complex queries and stored procedures
- Save queries (associated to a connection) for later use, and
- View result sets in a horizontally/vertically scrollable grid, with the option to highlight multiple rows by tapping on each one.
SQL Server Mobile Manager is perfect for:
- SQL DBAs on-the-go who can remotely manage databases by establishing a connection over TCP/IP or a VPN connection,
- Software developers, data analysts, etc. who require on-the-fly SQL visibility when away from the desk (in meetings, for instance),
- Students or anybody else interested in practicing SQL syntax on the train, in the bus, etc.,
among many others.
tags: database Microsoft sqlserver database admin database administrator database monitoring query remote admin SQL resultset result set DB console
Protection, Performance & Privacy - all from the palm of your hand.
Keep track of all your and your household’s PC’s, laptops and Android smartphones & tablets for better protection, improved performance, and enhanced privacy.
Download for FREE now!
AVG Zen is your secure, personal network that works on your devices and lets you easily add and monitor other Android devices or computers that you or your family may have, to help better protect them, keep them running smoothly and safeguard your privacy.
No matter how many PCs or Android devices you own, AVG Zen can cover them all—and your family’s too. AVG Zen makes it easy to keep track of these devices, to help you better protect them, improve their performance, and enhance their privacy—wherever you are, right from the palm of your hand.
The standalone mobile app is all about remote management and enables you to see what’s going on with all the devices on your AVG Zen Network from your mobile, no matter where you are.
To remotely manage other devices, you first need to install a compatible AVG app on them and register them to your free AVG MyAccount. Compatible apps for Android: AVG AntiVirus, AVG Cleaner, and AVG PrivacyFix™.
Download for FREE now!
AVG Zen is currently available in selected languages and countries. We’re working on extending our offer to all languages and countries our apps are available in so stay tuned . . .
By installing/updating this app, you agree that your use of it is governed by these terms: http://m.avg.com/terms
Android™ is a trademark of Google, Inc. in the US and other countries.
AVG Zen, Zen and AVG PrivacyFix are trademarks of the AVG group of companies in the US and other countries.
- Uploading Enabled through application
- Refresh Button
- Internet Validation
- No Advertising
- Smart simplistic logo
Find out the rest of the features by downloading now!
Enjoy your life with this app app development:
- Invite your APK's directly from your device to your developer account.
- Upload the screen shots and add a description.
- Look at the statistics.
Make just about anything with this app else you always do on your PC.
More from developer
Your data isn't stuck on your phone. Go to MyCarProjects.net to view your fillups with graphs and access more features, including car project tracking.
100% free. US units only.
"Log MPG" -- Log your MPG in one of two ways: either by using the beginning and ending odometer reading, or by using your trip odometer on every fill-up. Enter the miles, how many gallons you bought, how much money you spent (optional), and some comments (optional), and the app will tell you your MPG for the tank and upload it to your account on the website.
"Log Maintenance" -- Log the maintenance performed on your vehicle so you can keep records, and be reminded when it's time to perform the service again. If your maintenance job isn't in the predefined list, you can create your own custom job on the fly.
"View Logs" -- View a complete history of your MPG and maintenance logs. Use your phone's menu button to refresh data from the website, view basic stats, and export your data to a CSV file.
"Alerts" -- View alerts for maintenance that is almost due or overdue for your car. The website will also e-mail the same alerts to you.
"Notes" -- View notes about your car that you have entered on the website. Common notes are VINs, part numbers, or wrench sizes.
"Health Report" -- Your car is graded on a A-F scale based on when maintenance items are due. You need to log a few maintenance items before you can receive a grade, because it is based on service that you have already performed.
"Suggestion Box" -- Send us your feedback. Development efforts are based on user requests for new features. Please send us feedback before submitting a negative review. Chances are, we can solve your problems in a timely manner.
Use the MyCarProjects.net website to manage your list of cars. You can create an unlimited number of cars to track. On the app's main menu, use the menu button on your phone to select "Download Cars" to sync with your account.
If you attempt to log MPG or maintenance when you don't have an active network connection, the entry will be placed into a queue to upload later. On the main menu, use your phone's menu button to upload queued entries.
Advantages over "Lite" version:
-No row limit
-Export query results to file
-Save multiple connection profiles
-View row count