****Current Supported Server Types****
* PING (Note: Some Samsung Galaxy or Android 4.2+ devices doesn't work, because they removed 'ping' command)
* Connect TCP port (For any TCP servers)
* HTTP, HTTPS. (Can check HTTP response code and response data)
* Sensors: Power, Temperature, Humidity, Light, Magnetic Field, Pressure, Proximity
**** Supported Notifications ****
* Task bar notification
* Play sound (9 default alarm sounds, also can use .mp3, .wav files on SD card)
* Play voice (Use TTS-Text To Speech engine to convert the alarm text to voice file, and then play the voice file)
* Auto send SMS to multiple numbers
* Auto send Emails to multiple addresses (Supports SMTP / SMTPs servers)
* Auto call to phone number
* Auto send HTTP request to your web server, to let you record the server down / warning events to your own web system
**** Unique, powerful functions compare to other monitoring tools ****
* Start / stop server and view server status by web interface. Which mean you can use your PC or mobile phone to access and control this app remotely
* Can monitor server is “DOWN” (completely doesn’t’ work) or “WARNING" (Response slow) status, each status can set different alarms. For example alarm sound can be different;
* Auto start this application when the Android device boot up
* Auto start monitoring specified servers when this application launched
* Auto pause checking option by each monitor. You can specify time period by day when the whole system doing maintenance (eg. Night time or weekend)
* Full screen mode to display on the big screen TV, to let you see the status instantly (Can also optionally display full screen when this application launched). This is useful for the monitoring room with many TV screens
* Not a simple fixed interval checking “port prober”, this application will not pop up alarms until the server had been checked for specified times(Can be set in the “Server options” -> “Check Options” screen). It will avoid wrong alarms by the short network disconnection
* Not only do port checking, but also will execute FTP / POP3 / SMTP / IMAP4 / MySQL / PostgreSQL login commands, to simulate real client operations to check the server real status
* Support “Intermediate Server” options. If your device connect to a router, and then connect to the server you want to monitor, you can set the router device as “Intermediate Server”. So if the router or Internet access have problems, will not affect the actual server you are monitoring
* Can auto pause checking when there is no Wifi or 3G connection, to avoid wrong alarms
* Auto send status function, will be able to send SMS / Email messages / HTTP request to you by fixed interval, or time points daily. So you can know this application is still running or stopped by some issues(For example os crash, battery run out...)
* Powerful log function, can set log level, and auto remove expired logs (Max expired date can be set). Also be able to export logs to text files with optional date range, log level etc. Logs can be attached to email notifications as well
Note: Free version can only monitor 3 servers, and will display ads on screen. If you need to monitor more servers and remove all ads, please purchase full version by click the "Upgrade" function in the app
If you reinstalled your Android device, please download Server Status Monitor again, and also click "Upgrade" function. The app will detect that you had purchased before, and automatically upgrade to full version without pay again
Any suggestions / issues during using this application, please send email to us:
Recall SQL queries from the query history menu.
Export results to a CSV file for viewing in spreadsheet software
User Interface includes Horizontal Scrolling.
Supports both Landscape and Portrait Mode.
To connect remotely to a database, you must create a database and enable direct database access.
Example Connection URL: host:port/database
keywords: mysql , my sql , Remote DB,database, sql server, navicat, jdbc
Connect and manage MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, MariaDB, Derby, and Oracle databases from your Android device.
SQLTool is a database SQL editor with rich features that include:
* Export table row data to a CSV file
* Customize-able SQL queries using the query editor
* Full table listings of each database
* Quickly empty or drop tables from the MariaDB, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Derby, or Oracle databases
* Blazing fast select, insert, and update database queries
* Different user interfaces for tablets and phones
* SSH tunneling for accessing protected databases
SQLTool does NOT work with Oracle 10.2 and higher. It will work with Oracle 10.1 and below.
Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Sybase ASE, Derby, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases can be managed using the query editor or through a limited amount of built in shortcuts.
SQLTool DOES NOT connect to any external web service. All database connections are direct based on the information provided enabling quick SQL queries while keeping your information safe from third party web servers.
SSH Tunneling supports password authentication and public key authentication. Public key authentication requires private keys to be generated in OpenSSH format. Recommended encryption strength on keys is 2048. Private keys must be saved to the SQLTool directory on your devices internal storage and the key must have a .key extension.
If you need help troubleshooting SQLTool, contact me via the product website before leaving a negative review. I would be happy to help anyone having trouble.
To use SQLTool your database and database server must be configured to allow remote connections. If this requirement is not met, SQLTool will fail to connect.
********** 'SQLite Database Manager' available on Android, Mac and iOS **********
New User Guide on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/woiapp
* Now we support view and edit ROOT mode database via In-app purchase
(New in-app 'Edit Root Mode Database')
* Build-in File Manager to find SQLite database
* View database tables with paging results (change page size in menu)
* Edit SQL with shortcut buttons and Run SQL
* All SQL support (CRUD)
* SQL will automatically save to history
* Share SQL and Result CSV with others
* Easily Delete Row , Update Row, Update FIeld, Copy/Clone Row Data,
* Check Database Info, size ,version , encoding...
* Open sqlite database From Dropbox
* Open sqlite database from Email attachment
Want even more professional features? You can find my super power full "Sqlite Manager Pro" edition here:
(Feedback and questions welcome send me email, you can find 'Email Developer' link on this page.)
********** 'Mysql Manager' available on Android, Mac and iOS **********
New User Guide on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/woiapp
* View table data with paging list
* Sort table data by touch on the column header
* Share table data in CSV file format
* Zoom in and out Table Data
* Two UI Color theme
* UI works well on phone and pad device
* Edit and Run SQL on your database
* Create Database (in-app DB Creator)
* Create Table UI Guide (in-app DB Creator)
* View photo in the database (in-app QuickLook)
* Share detail record data via email (in-app QuickLook)
* Insert/Delete/Update Row Data (in-app EditData)
* Update single Field (in-app EditData)
* Filter on specific column (in-app Advanced Search and Filter)
* Combined search criteria on columns (in-app Advanced Search and Filter)
Feature request, feedback or bug report please send me email, you can find 'Email Developer' link on app page or in app About UI. Please rate and review this APP to make it better.
It will only show ONE database of the connected MySQL Server and the database has to contain the word test !!!
Access your MySQL database wherever you are, you are not at your desk and still have all the feature of a desktop MySQL client available.
ProSQL is the only MySQL client available on Android with a full feature set like editing tables structures and user permissions. The layout has been optimized for both, mobiles and tablets to always guaranty best user experience. Using the secure SSH connection you aren’t in danger if you connect to your database if you are in an untrusted network.
In case of any problem or missing features we are providing a fast support in german, spanish and english. So if you have found a bug or you have trouble setting up a connection, please contact us using our ticket system at http://support.schimpf.es/ or just send us an email to email@example.com. So far we managed to get everyone connected to his MySQL database!
- Connect using SSH
- Interface optimized for both, mobile and tablet sized screens
- Table structure editor
- Data browser with filtering
- Row editor
- Export to many formats SQL, CSV , XLS and JSON
- SQL Editor with syntax highlight
- User Editor (Create user, change permissions)
- Support in english, spanish and german
It provides quick access to your MySQL Server (MySQL Server needs to be accessible via the internet) and provides quick access to all of your databases and tables.
For free, it allows you to view your databases and tables, as well as the data contained within them, retrieve common SQL statements, such as CREATE TABLE, SELECT * FROM, UPDATE TABLE, DELETE FROM etc which can either be copied to your devices clipboard or sent directly to the SQL editor. You can write your own queries within the SQL editor, which includes SQL Keyword Highlighting, however, queries cannot be performed that will modify the database without purchasing the upgrade (in app purchase).
Within the pro version (in app purchase required) you get all of the above, minus the adds but you have absolutely no limits on what queries you can perform, you can even modify your database if required.
To prevent accidental deletions of all of the data, it includes safe mode so that UPDATE and DELETE queries will not be performed unless a WHERE clause is present in the query.
Please note, this is currently in beta, and therefore, could contain bugs. Please report any bugs on our bug reporting system at http://www.boardiesitsolutions.com/bugs
***Special offer, pro unlock in app purchase is 50p limited time only***
Unlike other more expensive database products, ShareMyDB Database enables you to create powerful database solutions with customized data entry forms right on your device. Here are just a few of the features:
* Improved interface with new 'drawer' style main menu (click the ShareMyDB Logo to open)
* Many bug fixes
* New GRID control
* Free Sample Database library with option for you to post samples for others to download
* Ability to set a form to AUTO-START whenever database opens
* Quickly and easily share a database with any other ShareMyDB user.
* Comprehensive instruction manual available for free download here:
* Import data from your MS Access Database and SQL Server databases!
(Download the abcDB Database Import Utility for Windows here:
* Built on the powerful relational SQLite database
* View, filter, search and sort your database tables
* Build database entry forms using the robust Form Builder
* A wide selection of controls such as EditText, TextViews, CheckBoxes, Spinners (dropdown lists), Images and more make your database entry forms as powerful as they could possibly be.
* Powerful scripting language gives you power and flexibility that other database applications only dream of
* Build queries using the abcDB Query Builder
* Use any existing Views that your SQLite database may already contain.
* Take photos with your device's camera and save them to your database
* Send emails and sms directly from any of your custom database entry forms.
* Export the data from any of your database tables to a CSV text file which can then be emailed/copied to your desktop computer for import into your primary database.
* Processor intensive database operations run on a background thread for improved performance.
* Import CSV comma-delimited files
* Capture positioning data from your built-in GPS!
* And MUCH MORE!
While most customers will likely be happy to use ShareMyDB in it's standard stand-alone format, others who require the ability to share and synchronize their data can optionally purchase a data-sharing subscription within the app. Here are the features included in our data sharing subscriptions:
* Share & sync a database with others with just one click! Choose the PREPARE DATABASE menu option, and when it's complete, enter the email address of the person you would like to share with. As long as they have a copy of ShareMyDB, they will be able to download your database and start using it.
* You and your shared users do NOT need a live internet connection to use your data. All data changes are saved 'offline' and are synchronized whenever you choose to sync ... with just one click!
Our moto has always been to cater to the needs of our customers and we look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions. If you're happy with our product, please leave us a review! If you're not, please contact us at support@PocketSOFT.ca and allow us the opportunity to try and resolve the situation.
We have many exciting things in store for ShareMyDB Database. Stay tuned!
The App can be used for free for a trial period of 15 days. If you want to extend the trial, write to us with a note on why you would love to use the App more!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback, feature requests and suggestions!
It can use from both Program sauce and Direct command.
The Variable and Arrays can be used as an original function.
The query result is storable not only in text output but array variable.
SQL-mini is executed in interpreter mode.
It is compatible with mutual with source code of the Android-Basic SQLmode,
and Some control commands can be used.
*SQL file opened should always close at the end.
You can even edit your database with just one click - or delete a row!
SQLYog in your hands.
Mysql to PDF, interbase report to pdf all in one buddy!
Mysql query printer.
Brace your tablets, SQL reports are coming!
Have you ever woke up and really wanted to do an SQL query on your tablet or phone, and wanted to email it to your friends (or your boss? - nevermind!).
Have you ever dreamed about sitting in the deepest, darkest room of your home (or office maybe? - nevermind, buddy!) and EUREKA,you just came up with a great SQL and really wanted to try it!
Well, your wishes have been granted, your new Buddy can just do the job for you!
SQL Buddy is the ultimate handyman for connecting to MySQL/Interbase/SQLite/Oracle/PostgreSQL for running queries (or updates man, no problem!), but your coolest buddy can even send it to you in Excel or PDF or it can even print it for you!
It's an early version, don't give it queries with 10k results, it's not gonna be fast - yet! Also your printer is gonna be mad for huge queries!
In other words: SQL Buddy is an SQL Tool for running queries onMySQL/Interbase/SQLite/Oracle/PostgreSQL databases and extracting the results in Excel (xlsx) and PDF - or you can even print it!
Note: PDF Viewer is primarily meant for use in the context of the Android for Work Program (http://android.com/work).
- Connect to any SQL Server database,
- Save unlimited connections with or without passwords,
- Download table and column names to simplify querying,
- Query - select, update, insert, delete, exec, etc.,
- Utilize an intuitive "SQL Keyboard",
- Save unlimited queries,
- View result sets and export them to CSV, and
- Copy result cells to the clipboard with a tap.
SQL Server Mobile Manager is the ultimate in portable, mobile database utilities. With SQL Server Mobile Manager, you can connect to any SQL Server database (DB login and password required) on any internal network (from within or via VPN). Remote connections over TCP/IP are supported as well.
SQL Server Manager allows you to build and execute simple or complex queries via keypad or through the Query Builder interface. Select, Create, Delete, Join... all SQL functions are fully supported! Easy to use, Query Builder retrieves and populates table and column information to allow quick, accurate query building.
SQL Server Manager allows you to:
- Store unlimited connections to SQL Server databases,
- Optionally store passwords (which are encrypted on the Android device),
- Store names of user tables and columns to simplify query building,
- Build queries using an intuitive "SQL Keyboard" that includes buttons to write the text for common commands,
- Execute simple and complex queries and stored procedures
- Save queries (associated to a connection) for later use, and
- View result sets in a horizontally/vertically scrollable grid, with the option to highlight multiple rows by tapping on each one.
SQL Server Mobile Manager is perfect for:
- SQL DBAs on-the-go who can remotely manage databases by establishing a connection over TCP/IP or a VPN connection,
- Software developers, data analysts, etc. who require on-the-fly SQL visibility when away from the desk (in meetings, for instance),
- Students or anybody else interested in practicing SQL syntax on the train, in the bus, etc.,
among many others.
* Switch between databases during a connection and load pre-defined objects or write your own query.
* Save queries for each database and load them in Query Manager.
* Export resultset as CSV file and share.
* Scroll through the resultset and click on a row to see row details.
* When in the Tables view, long click(hold) on a table name to open that selected table.
For any connectivity questions, issues or suggestions, please email: SQLClient4Android@gmail.com.
* Use IP Address of the database server
* For windows authentication enter only the username in the username field without domain prefix
Please rate and comment.
* Support your IT infrastructure from an Android device with Mobile Admin *
Mobile Admin plugs into a broad array of third party systems and services. The Mobile Admin Client is part of an agentless, highly secure client-server solution that allows you to monitor and manage your IT environment from your Android device. Once the Mobile Admin Client is installed on your device, you must connect to your Mobile Admin Server to manage your infrastructure.
* Receive real-time, personalized alerts on your devices
* Diagnose and fix IT issues from your Android Device
* Manage your IT network on the go
FREE REMOTE ACCESS WITH THE MOBILE ADMIN CLIENT
The Mobile Admin Client includes 3 free, remote access tools that do not require the Mobile Admin Server:
DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE ADMIN SERVER FOR FULL ACCESS TO YOUR IT INFRASTRUCTURE
The Mobile Admin Server must be configured on your network to access back-end IT systems and services from your Android device. To learn more about the Mobile Admin server, click What is MA Server from the home screen of the Mobile Admin Client.
Use the Mobile Admin Client with our newest release (8.1) of the Mobile Admin Server. A free 14 day trial of Mobile Admin Server 8.1 is available at: www.roveit.com
Mobile Admin provides access to many systems and services including:
Real-time alert notifications
* SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor
* SolarWinds NetFlow Traffic Analyzer
* SolarWinds Server and Application Monitor
* Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
* BMC Performance Manager Portal
* BMC Remedy Service Desk
* VMware Monitor
* Symantec Backup Exec
* SolarWinds User Device Tracker
* SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager
* Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
* BMC Performance Manager Portal
* Nagios Monitoring
* VMware Infrastructure
* Microsoft Hyper-V
Incident report editing and searching
* BMC Remedy Service Desk
* CA Service Desk and Change Orders
Secure Remote Access via security proxy
* HP iLO
Mail System administration
* Microsoft Exchange
Comprehensive Windows management
* Command Prompt
* Event Viewer
* Local Users and Groups
* File Explorer
* Scheduled Tasks
* Shared Folders
* System Information
* Task Manager
* Terminal Services
* Dial-up Connections
Mobile device administration
* Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager
* Active Directory
* Novell Console
* Netsend, Traceroute, Ping
* Microsoft DHCP
* Microsoft DNS
* Microsoft SQL Server
Web server management
* Microsoft IIS
Backup system administration
* Symantec BackupExec
* Symantec NetBackup
* Microsoft Cluster
Your data isn't stuck on your phone. Go to MyCarProjects.net to view your fillups with graphs and access more features, including car project tracking.
100% free. US units only.
"Log MPG" -- Log your MPG in one of two ways: either by using the beginning and ending odometer reading, or by using your trip odometer on every fill-up. Enter the miles, how many gallons you bought, how much money you spent (optional), and some comments (optional), and the app will tell you your MPG for the tank and upload it to your account on the website.
"Log Maintenance" -- Log the maintenance performed on your vehicle so you can keep records, and be reminded when it's time to perform the service again. If your maintenance job isn't in the predefined list, you can create your own custom job on the fly.
"View Logs" -- View a complete history of your MPG and maintenance logs. Use your phone's menu button to refresh data from the website, view basic stats, and export your data to a CSV file.
"Alerts" -- View alerts for maintenance that is almost due or overdue for your car. The website will also e-mail the same alerts to you.
"Notes" -- View notes about your car that you have entered on the website. Common notes are VINs, part numbers, or wrench sizes.
"Health Report" -- Your car is graded on a A-F scale based on when maintenance items are due. You need to log a few maintenance items before you can receive a grade, because it is based on service that you have already performed.
"Suggestion Box" -- Send us your feedback. Development efforts are based on user requests for new features. Please send us feedback before submitting a negative review. Chances are, we can solve your problems in a timely manner.
Use the MyCarProjects.net website to manage your list of cars. You can create an unlimited number of cars to track. On the app's main menu, use the menu button on your phone to select "Download Cars" to sync with your account.
If you attempt to log MPG or maintenance when you don't have an active network connection, the entry will be placed into a queue to upload later. On the main menu, use your phone's menu button to upload queued entries.
Advantages over "Lite" version:
-No row limit
-Export query results to file
-Save multiple connection profiles
-View row count