Basic but well implemented port of a calculator Has a 'live result' view of the equation being written. Shows the entire equation, even when it is long. Has a 'stack view' which works as RPN, but no advanced RPN/stack support. It would be nice to edit anywhere in an equation, which does not seem supported. I was also not able to find a way to duplicate a previously entered equation.
A few bad apples spoil the barrel I've been looking for a good scientific calculator for a looooong time. This one is closest to being my pick. The key layout is nice (I need pi and i to be easily available, not via shift), the looks are good, BUT: 1. When I type in a long expression and it contains an error, the result is just "Error", with no chance to correct it by backspacing. 2. There could be an option to copy a previous equation, and modify it (even if it would be just backspacing the last number).
Can you change way to open the menu? It good if can swipe screen to open menu
Thanks. Can you add option to edit previous calculations? Thanks a lot. Using this calculator I can easily scroll through the history of previous calculations - a feature I like to have in calculator. More over design is simple. Can you please add an 'EMI option' as well?
No ans key Without an ans key then this is not a scientific calculator. Pointless.
No user guide Nice calculator but no user guide. There are a few functions that I have no idea what they are or how to user them: im, re, arg, and con. It would also help to be able to disable the imaginary number feature.
- Complex Numbers!!! (free version is limited to rectangular form)
- New hybrid (prefix & postfix) input system. Prefix mode is indicated by a "grayed out" 0.
- In expression-view, you can now backspace through your entire expression.
- Decimal precision can now be adjusted in Standard Notation.
- Added unit conversions for Density, Torque, Angle and Android DPI.
- Updates for Lollipop including ripple animations.
- Gamma functionality has been merged into Factorial.
- And more..
Excellent scientific calculator with fraction and repeating decimals support.