Shearwell’s NAIT Connect app helps you comply with NAIT regulations by connecting an SDL400S or SDL440S Stick Reader to your Android device and reading your cattle or deer RFID ear tags.
After the tags have been read (or manually entered through the keypad), they can be sent to NAIT as part of registering the application of tags or an animal movement record.
NAIT Connect can also keep tag reads in local groups for sharing via cloud storage, email or stored as a CSV file on the device.
- Use the app with a Shearwell Stick Reader
- Tag reads are sent via Bluetooth to NAIT Connect
- Send required data to NAIT (registration and movement)
- Accurately and easily count animals with RFID tags
- Download tags from the Stick Reader's memory
- Group tag reads for management purposes