Shearwell’s EID Connect app enables users to connect an SDL400S or SDL440S EID Stick Reader to your Android device.
The RFID (electronic identification) numbers are read (from either electronic tags or bolus) and sent to EID Connect where they are stored in a group with other reads. The data can be shared via cloud storage, email or stored locally on the device.
- Use the app with a Shearwell EID Stick Reader
- Tag reads are sent wirelessly by Bluetooth to EID Connect
- Accurately and easily count animals with EID tags
- Download tags from the Stick Reader's memory
- Group tag reads for management purposes