Just told that on May 1st shedd will no longer be supported in Australia. Fine, no problem. Then app immediately starts crashing. So they've obviously withdrawn support already making the early notice completely pointless. Crappy ethics guys.
Would be great to be able to upload more than one photo of the item on sale. I can't get into my messages which is affecting how responsive I am to people interested in my items.
Once we deny the camera permission and set to never ask , we cannot use the sell functionality, when we tap it show Nothing instead you have to pop up a dialog and make user to go to the permission setting 😊😊😊😊
So far so good...but how i wish some seller knows the meaning of authentic and good condition...not posting their items just to get rid of it...have conscience...just be real whether its imitation or authentic...
Very good ap,I like 🖒 you can find and by a lot of nice staff here 😀
Would be nice to upload more photos. And an option to re-list automatically so you're items are at the top of search. You'll definitely find a good buy.
- Updated: Searching by hashtags is now 27.4% more fabulous with a new design. You can now:
- - tap spacebar to enter a hashtag - we're not sure why you couldn't do this already; sorry :disappointed:
- - see how many items match a particular hashtag
- - edit your search right from the search screen
- - see how many items are in your search for "#bold #beautiful #beach #bikini"
- Fixed: Taking pictures of your items is now 4-6 times quicker
Send along any feedback to email@example.com