Submitting your personal info is optional. Just save a profile and play for free!
The best Independence Day game in the Apple Store with pictures of U.S. Presidents which you can save to your device after you solve puzzle and use them as wallpapers.
15 puzzle: Popular 15 puzzle game where you need to slide tiles to empty place and restore initial picture.
Swap puzzle: Simply select two tiles at a time to swap places, until the final picture is revealed.
If you love this free puzzle app, please rate it 5 stars and leave a nice comment. This helps us to create other great puzzle apps.
For each president shown, tap the correct name tag. Then you can browse correctly unlocked presidents in an unlockables gallery.
If you have suggestions for us, please e-mail us.
The game includes these US presidents:
George Washington (1789-1797)
John Adams (1797-1801)
Thomas Jefferson (1801-1809)
James Madison (1809-1817)
James Monroe (1817-1825)
John Quincy Adams (1825-1829)
Andrew Jackson (1829-1837)
Martin Van Buren (1837-1841)
William H. Harrison (1841)
John Tyler (1841-1845)
James K. Polk (1841-1849)
Zachary Taylor (1849-1850)
Millard Fillmore (1850-1853)
Franklin Pierce (1853-1857)
James Buchanan (1857-1861)
Abraham Lincoln (1861-1865)
Andrew Johnson (1865-1869)
Ulysses S. Grant (1869-1877)
Rutherford B. Hayes (1877-1881)
James A. Garfield (1881)
Chester A. Arthur (1881-1885)
Grover Cleveland (1885-1889)
Benjamin Harrison (1889-1893)
Grover Cleveland (1893-1897)
William McKinley (1897-1901)
Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909)
William H. Taft (1909-1913)
Woodrow Wilson (1913-1921)
Warren G. Harding (1921-1923)
Calvin Coolidge (1923-1929)
Herbert Hoover (1929-1933)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (1933-1945)
Harry S. Truman (1945-1953)
Dwight D. Eisenhower (1953-1961)
John F. Kennedy (1961-1963)
Lyndon B. Johnson (1963-1969)
Richard M. Nixon (1969-1974)
Gerald R. Ford (1974-1977)
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981)
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989)
George H. W. Bush (1989-1993)
Bill Clinton (1993-2001)
George W. Bush (2001-2009)
Barack Hussein Obama (2009-present)
This app contains a wealth of knowledge about the men who were a great success, or a dismal failure, at what has been described as the most difficult job in the world, a job which prompted Martin Van Buren to say: "As to the Presidency, the two happiest days of my life were those of my entrance upon the office and my surrender of it".
With 1000 questions, plus videos and wikis, ranging from elementary to difficult, and different game modes, this app will help build up and test your knowledge of people and events which shaped The United States of America. Whether you want to play under the pressure of a timer, or are just a starter seeing how far you can get with multiple choice answers, this app will inspire you.
Answer sets of questions ranging from easy to hard, in rounds of 10, or in a continuous stream. If you think you know it all then crank up the tension with the question countdown timer for an even greater challenge. In the 'Timer Play' contestants in the hot seat are under increased pressure to correctly answer questions before the time runs out!
and completely immerse yourself
into the battle of the 2012 presidential election!
Travel around the United States, try to woo voters across the country, create your own political agenda, skillfully manage your campaign budget... and perhaps you will be the next White House occupant!
A presidential election simulation game with realistic elements
for political neophytes and serious political junkies!
A game with high definition graphics dedicated to tablets.
- Nearly 20 playable and customizable candidates
- Features 3D animated faces and several hours of voice imitations of real political personalities
- Hundreds of policy proposals and playable locations taken from actual political campaigns and agendas
- Marketing campaign: TV spots, poster campaigns, Internet campaigns, and human billboards
- Campaign budget management: establish HQs; organize rallies; gather donations from super PACs, lobbies, and other kinds of organizations...
- Media involvement: televised debates, press events, TV shows, election night results...
- Low blows: rumors, fraud, discrediting your opponent... that's politics, too!
- Continuously appraise statistics and poll results on participating candidates on the game's website!
Several game modes
-Realistic mode: Run for office with actual opinion polls and vote projections
-Equal Start mode: All candidates start with equal poll results
-Short or long campaign
This game is dedicated to tablets with 1 Gb RAM
Screensize 7' or larger (smartphones not recommended)
Game installation size: 400 Mb
You can change the level to First Ladies where you match the First Ladies to their Presidents,
or you can Match the Vice Presidents to the Presidents.
And perhaps the most fun of all - match the Presidents' Favorite Drinks! Some of them are surprising!
When you successfully win a game, then honest Abe Lincoln lets you know how well you did with a snappy comment and 4th of July fireworks!
Tap on two or more adjacent pictures, create new high score is game winner!
- Easy to learn, hard to master.
- Two play mode: puzzle and arcade.
-Educative along with fun
How To Play:
- Tap two or more pictures of the same type.
- The more pictures you eliminated, the more score you will get.
- Try to clear all the pictures, you'll win the big last bonus.
- Memory games can actually help kids to increase their brain power along with improving their memory.
- Kids Memory Game will improve kids' memory skills.
- Kids Memory Game will develop their concentration.
- Kids Memory Game will develop kids' cognition skills.
- Kids Memory Game will help with the recognition of objects.
- Kids Memory Game is easy to use.
- Kids Memory Game user interface is simple with guiding clear images for kids.
- Kids Memory Game will help your kid's memory training.
Please reach us @ creativemobileapps.com for any feedback and support! We will be happy to hear back from you on any issues.
match the pair
president of usa
president of america
first president of usa
first president of america
us president list
presidents of usa
vice president of usa
list of american presidents
The game consists of 27 cards with thousands of combinations and 2 game modes: Campaign and Normal Modes. In Campaign Mode you help Bolg to save his father and all others unexpected challenges, while in Normal Mode every game you will be randomly assigned 10 out of 20 action cards which consists thousands of different combinations. Battle of Gundabad is a welcome addition to any deck building gamer's collection!