With over 100 unique pieces, no game is ever the same, whether in single player against the AI computer, online 2 vs 2, online player vs player constructed, or even in joining a friend to play together vs the computer! Use powerful "relic" cards/pieces to add abilities to your units, to your teammates pieces, or even to trade control of pieces with them! Random mode let's you play with pieces you haven't yet collected, against the computer, against a friend, or with them! With so many play modes, Armies of Zatikon always has a new fun strategy awaiting you. Check out these amazing features:
- Ad - Free Version!!!!!!!
- Single player mode vs the Computer AI- win gold!
- Online player vs player: Multiplayer matchmaking
- Online 2 player vs 2 player: Join a friend and form a double sized army to take on another 2 player team!
- Online Cooperative Mode: Join a friend to combine armies and play against the Computer AI together.
- Random Mode Play: Player vs Player (PVP) with random generated armies, single player vs the computer, or with a friend vs the computer.
- General Chat as Well as In-Game Chat
- "Retro" style art and animations
- "Turn-based Strategy" combining trading card game dynamics with the 3 phases of Chess: Opening, Mid -game, End game- Capture the Castle!
- Easy to learn, hard to master! Unlimited strategies and tactics!
- Collect and Create your own armies: Carefully choose your pieces for your custom strategy, and save it. Up to 10 armies can be saved at a time!
- The first game play based on Magic the Gathering (MTG) combined with Chess!
- Over 100 unique units in categories like Dark Mages, Light Mages, Siege, Nature, Soldiers, Commanders, Archers, Clergy, Cultists, Horsemen, and Wyrms!
- Based on a historical medieval period, Armies of Zatikon is a fantasy game unlike any other, with a feel of the forces of good and evil clashing in battle!!
- Earn free units as you win matches and progress against the computer or online foes. Sell units back and save towards others like the Dracolich or Dragon!!!
What people are saying about Zatikon:
"Extremely fun....pretty much an endless combination of ways to both compose your armies as well as using them in the game." - Game Tunnel
"Zatikon is a highly replayable and addictive game that rewards thoughtful play." - Steve Blanch - Bytten
"An excellent mixture of elements of turn-based strategy and Chess." - Baixaki (Portuguese)
"A superb turn-based strategy title...tons of extremely creative characters with interesting special abilities." - Jay Is Games
"If you like strategy/war type games you should check out Zatikon" - "Casual gamer chick"
Originally created by Chronic Logic Games in 2001 and now brought to mobile by Triceratapps Publishing 13 years later, "Armies of Zatikon", originally just "Zatikon", was built when Magic the Gathering collectible trading card game was at its height. Using retro style graphics and turn-based gameplay formed on the 3 chess game phases: "The opening, The Middle Game, and "The End Game", Zatikon was a PC and Mac MMO hit for Chess players, Magic fans, Trading Card Game (TCG) and Collectible Card Game (CCG) players, and even Role Playing Game (RPG) fans alike! Where Strategy meets Fantasy, and Chess meets Cards is where Armies of Zatikon meets Mobile!
TOUCH ARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS.COM - 4.5 out of 5
GAMEZEBO- 4.5 out of 5
BOARD GAME GEEK - 3 out of 4
The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for Android! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep all-powerful Ancient Ones from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
*Build a team of unique investigators*
*Explore an ever-changing museum*
*Face challenging arcane tasks*
*Save the world from absolute destruction*
*Expand the horror with two exciting in-app purchases*
Can you stand against the impending arrival of a malevolent Ancient One?
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
-A limited number of available Ancient Ones streamlines the game play experience while offering adjustable levels of difficulty. Face Yig in normal mode, Azathoth or Tsathoggua in hard mode, or Cthulhu or Ithaqua in very hard mode (in-app purchases required to face Cthulhu and Ithaqua).
-A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
-Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
Enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school boardgames like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests and good oldies like Diablo I and DungeonMaster.
Looks great on your mobile and purely awesome on your tablet
Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through 6 campaigns, 9 heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal
Use your headphones for pure immersion
Loyal to its boardgame roots, the game engine is extensible so visit mighty-dungeons.com now to make this game your own: submit your quests, creatures and completely new game boards and enjoy the regular updates of content from your peers and the community. You can even get your own characters drawn and integrated into the game.
Share with your friends and spread the word. The bigger the community, the more content we will all enjoy.
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies (next 5 available for purchase)
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master
Для игры нужна была обычная шахматная доска, 4 белых и 4 черных фигуры, игральная кость и два игрока. В приложении доступно два режима игры "человек-компьютер"/ "человек-человек" - но поверьте, с живым соперником играть куда веселее и эмоциональнее :)
Для разнообразия шахматная доска преображена в абстрактное поле, вместо шахматных фигур забавные микробы, но суть и правила игры полностью сохранены.
У каждого игрока по четыре фигуры: одна располагается на стартовой клетке (левый нижний угол) оставшиеся дожидаются своего часа вне доски.
Задача провести все четыре фигуры из стартовой клетки по периметру доски и расположить их на четырех диагональных клетках (от стартовой и до центральной клетки). Выигрывает тот, кто первым расположил свои фигуры на диагонали.
Движение происходит против часовой стрелки.
Противники поочередно бросают кубик:
- Если путь ничто не преграждает, то передвигаем фигуру вперед на выпавшее число ходов.
- Если на пути стоит своя фигура обогнать ее невозможно, придется прервать свой ход на клетке перед ней.
- Если же ну пути стоит фигура противника, то «съедаем» ее и занимаем ее место.
- При выпадении «6» можно ввести на поле новую фигуру, поставив ее на стартовую клетку (при условии если она не занята своей фигурой) или же сделать ход любой другой фигурой.
Пока все просто, сложности начинаются когда фигура сделала полный круг и ей остается только занять заветное место на диагонали:
Сделать это можно только если выпавшее на кубике число не превышает число реальных шагов, которые может сделать фигура. Иными словами если нет возможности реализовать выпавшее на кубике число, то фигуру передвигать нельзя.
Если ни одна фигура не может выполнить ход – ход передается противнику
Вот собственно и все. Удачи!
TW:AG allows players to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
As they enjoy Logic Playground children will be:
• learning classic childhood games we all recognize
• developing their problem solving skills
• introduced to games that involve strategy and logic
• working on visual scanning and discernment
• developing matching and memory skills
• reinforcing their knowledge of numbers from 1 to 10
• and most importantly, having fun!
The 6 different games in the app are:
• Tic Tac Toe or Noughts and Crosses. An ideal first game for young children as they learn the concepts of turn-taking and good sportsmanship.
• 4 in a row. Simple but strategic. Like all the 2-player games in Logic Playground this one can either be played with a friend or played solo against the iDevice.
• Shell game. Also known as Thimblerig - as the iDevice shuffles the shells, can you keep your eye on the one that contains the pearl?
• Numbers. Three mini-games: matching numbers to dice faces, counting sea stars and practice writing numbers.
• Mills or Nine Men’s Morris. Older kids (and adults) will love playing this game from the Roman Empire that’s easy to learn but challenging to win.
• Color Code. A version of the board game Mastermind, this single-player code-breaking game uses fishes in bowls and has two levels of difficulty.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It has been awarded 5/5 stars by kinderappgarten.de, iphonekinderapps and bestappsforkids.com who said:
“Awesome app, awesome price! A number of our favorite childhood games packed into one app. Fantastic parental control features to boot!”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps. You can set a timer which will limit how long your child can play the games and because I take privacy and online safety very seriously my apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
2010 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game WINNER
The apocalypse has come and zombies are walking around. However, you can save the world! If you can find the evil totem on tiled map, conveniently hidden in an evil temple in your house, and bury it in the graveyard, also conveniently located on your property, all the zombies will be banished and life can continue. All this needs to be done while zombies are attacking and before the clock strikes midnight.
You can pick up items to bash zombies along the way; a machete, golf club, chain saw, or even your former uncle's grisly femur.
1. Each time you play the game the board will be different. You make the board by laying down tiles as you move from room to room (like you do in Betrayal at House on the Hill). It's great to use random tiles to make the game boards because they make sure that each game you play is different.
2. The game has a built in timer. Each run through the deck of event cards amounts to one hour of game time (in real life, that works out to a couple minutes.) This makes the player have to think about whether they have enough time to search for an item or to cower in a corner for health. There are many games that use similar card systems to move the game along (StarCraft: The Board Game, for example.) But in this game you can move through the deck so quickly that it often becomes a somewhat agonizing decision about whether to burn that extra card to search for an item.
3. The combat really couldn’t be easier. Number of zombies - your attack power = damage you take. Easy and balanced!
So, find the zombie totem, then bury it in the backyard graveyard before midnight and you've saved the world. Otherwise, you're zombie food.
Designer -Jeremiah Lee.
Art by Eddie Tjhai and Kwanchai Moriya.
True to the original game, you can compete with up to four players for the most settlements, the longest roads and the largest army. You can trade with each other and claim the precious land with all its resources.
Challenge other Catan fans online via cross-platform multiplayer to prove your strategy skill or play against the AI:
Various computer opponents, each with their own individual characteristics, will prove themselves worthy competitors: the pirate Jean, who knows no compromise, Vincent the merchant, who never allows himself to be cheated, Sean the knight, who takes what is rightfully his...
The popular Catan expansions "Seafarers" and "Cities and Knights" are available as In-App purchases.
The complete Seafarers expansion includes more than 10 additional scenarios with an extensive campaign. Become Harbormaster, discover new islands and extra game elements like ships, gold fields, treasures and pirates. Ahoy!
The Cities and Knights expansion introduces various new gameplay mechanics that add even more variety to Catan. Invest new trade goods in city improvements to build one of the three metropolises of Catan – but beware of the barbarians attracted by Catan’s new wealth! You’ll need your best knights to fend them off! C&K contains a short campaign and 7 challenging maps.
- Available languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese
- Optimized for smartphones and tablets
- Original "Settlers of Catan" rule set
- Smart computer opponents with individual strategies
- Scrollable game board including zoom option
- Freely combinable game settings
- Game statistics
- Comprehensive tutorial
- Seafarers LITE: New scenario "The 4 Islands" and two additional game variants
- Cities and Knights LITE: Test the new expansion in the scenario "The first Island"
- 3 different graphic sets to choose from
Question: Why do I have to download additional files after purchasing?
Answer: The download from Google play includes the basic game data and a tool that will determine your device’s display resolution and then download the optimal graphics data for your device.
Question: Which Android security permissions does Catan need and why?
Answer: “Storage” to write data to the SD or move the game data, “Network communication” to download game data and access the In App Store and “system tools” to check if Catan is already running to resume a game.
Question: I bought one of the expansions but after an update, reinstallation of Catan or after restoring my phone the expansion seems gone?
Answer: Don’t worry; your initial purchase is already saved in your Google account. However for technical reasons you might have to select “Buy” again. Confirm and a message will tell you that you’ve already purchased it. You will NOT be billed twice!
Question: I lost my campaign progress after reinstalling, updating from or when restoring my phone. Is there any way to restore it?
Answer: Savegames from old versions can usually be restored automatically. For all other cases we’ve integrated a cheat code: Enter campaign mode and go to select player. Enter „CatanWarp*“ (* = 1–15, e.g "CatanWarp5") as your player name and confirm. Exit the game via the home button. Enter your phone’s settings menu. Select applications/manage applications/Catan/ and then “Force Stop”. Restart Catan. The campaign can now be continued from the specified level number by selecting “New scenario *”.
Suggestions for improvements and feature requests?
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
When contacting our support team, please provide details on the type of device and Android OS version used as well as a detailed description of the issue. Thank you!
For news and updates follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- "I had completely forgotten how much fun the classic strategy board game Stratego was!" - Kotaku
- "We’ve had a chance to play it, and fans of the board game version have plenty to be excited about!" - Gamezebo
- "Stratego Online is by far the best digital version of the old board game classic I’ve ever played!" - Gamezone
The classic board game of battlefield strategy, now available on Android! Do you have what it takes to achieve victory on the battlefield? Defeat your opponents in the official Stratego Android game!
Protect your flag against your enemies, and make sure to capture your opponent’s flag first! See you on the battlefield…
***** “Great job! This game brings back old memories, it’s nice and money worth.”
***** “Yes! I have been waiting looong for this amazing game and here it is! The multiplayer mode is fantastic! A must buy for every stratego player out there! ;)”
► Full game or Quick game
Stratego offers a Single Player and a Multiplayer mode, where you can choose between a full (40 pieces) or a quick (10 pieces) game. After you have created a setup, you can save it: this means you can use it again and again if it proves to be successful!
► Challenge your friends
Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer: the Stratego friends list makes it easy to challenge your friends, but you can also add players you recently met in battle to your friends list.
► Customize your army
Do you prefer the classic look of Stratego? No problem, just change the artwork on your pieces! You can also change the color and the coat of arms of your pieces, as well as your avatar and battlefield.
► Play offline
If there is no Internet available you can play the singleplayer mode offline
If you have comments or complaints please contact us: email@example.com
Because this app uses the database of the Mech Factory (http://battletech.rpg.hu), it requires internet access to download larger texts or pictures. After you downloaded a design, it will remain on your device, and it will be accessible offline. To enable content downloading you have to register your free account on the Mech Factory (if you don't have it already). With a valid Mech Factory user name you can use both the web page and the mobile app. You can even star your favourite designs to build your own list, and favourites will be syncronized to the web page.
First time you use this app, a simple graphical tutorial will help your initial steps.
The app features a roster editor with a built in unit generator in online mode. Rosters can be syncronized to our online space to keep them safe and enable roster printing.
The app needs registration to use it's all features. If you have problems with registration please contact us or try registering online (see page below).
To get rid of the ads, just donate our site and we will upgrade your registration to ads free.(see about)
We have included a complete BMR, because we think that it is abandonware. If you have problems with that, please report us by mail. Note, that we won't feature contents from Total Warfare due legal considerations.
NOTE2: Commenting and rating our app low WON'T help your problem. It will just make us angry. This is a free app, we do it from enthusiasm, sacrifying many months of our free time, without any compensation for it. If you don't like it, just uninstall, no problem - that is the civilized way. And if you are treating us with friendship, we can and will always help you. :) If you behave like a troll, we will respond the same manner.
(As a quick fix, please try to uninstall/install, and then register. It might help. Be sure that you are online during the registration process.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mech Factory App currently does not support multi user environments - the app will crash during first start. We are working on the patch that will appear in January. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Now available in 17 languages: Catalan, German, Chinese, Finnish, Ukrainian, Galician, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Serbian, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.
NO ADS! Licensed under GPL, full source code and PC/Mac versions of the game available from http://domination.sf.net/
Internet access is needed for downloading extra maps and online play, but is not needed for a single-player or hot-seat game.
Italian game option gives you a maximum of 3 dice to defend, otherwise you have a maximum of 2 for defense.
"Domination helps keep me sane" -John
If you find a bug or problem please use the 'Send Email to Developer' function on Google Play, that way I will be able to ask you for more information and be able to get the problem fixed quickly. The kind of information I normally need is what map,game mode,cards mode,start mode did you create the game with.
The AI does not cheat with better dice, the project is open source, the code has been reviewed by many people and they all agree the dice are completely random for all players, the game engine does not know if its a human playing or AI when the dice are rolled. sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not, just like with read dice.
Available for two players.
Each player can flip the cards immediately without waiting for his/her turn.
Touch the card to reveal the picture, there are two areas, the upper area and the lower one. The lower area is to flip the cards of player one (with yellow background) and the upper area is to flip cards for player two (with blue background).
- 4 different sets of cards
- 5 different types of match, such as : Alphabets, Classic, Monster Battle, Black Card and Match Three.
- 5 different monsters to choose as your character in the Monster Battle.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Easy Gameplay
- Challenging help item
When you attack; they either run away, shoot back, or you eat their brains!
* Computer play, so you never have to play alone! - Simply click the 'person'/'computer' button on the setup pages.
* Play the game the way you want! - On the setup page, change the number of dice and the number of brains to play to.
Planned future enhancements include:
Shake the phone to roll
Expansion packs with new dice!
Enhanced computer gameplay (extremely basic right now)
Let us know if you would like to see something else added!
It is best skill and ball games in Anroid Market.
Everyone wants to play 3D games.
3D obstacle couple
Advanced 3D in the excitement of the game.
3D skill game
Like this game? Please Vote.
Play Labyrinth to help improve your brain power and show off your puzzle skills to your friends .
Games on the 3D floor
Your intelligence and forces the brain
Use your skills to win
You must be very fast
This game is completely free.
3D roll game
Use your brain and your intelligence
3D strategy games
Very difficult stages
Tilt Labyrinth:Ball Maze3D is a balanced bowling adventure game
Each has different skills and obstacles blocking the forward.
The gameplay is very simple, shaking forum to find a way to get the ball to reach the destination
Tilt your phone to roll the balls Clicker
Roll all the balls as fast as possible of the way in a hole
Keep the ball in balance
Mijnlieff is a timeless strategy game for your Android phone or tablet that'll have you playing in seconds! Play against your Facebook friends, challenge the built-in viking opponents, or even auto-match with a mystery player from around the world!
Reviews of Mijnlieff:
"A simple, elegant and brilliant game" - Teik Chooi Oh, BoardGameGeek.com
"A fabulous game that is easy to learn and great to play. The different board configurations add longevity and creativity." - Reviewer, Board Game Source