With over 100 unique pieces, no game is ever the same, whether in single player against the AI computer, online 2 vs 2, online player vs player constructed, or even in joining a friend to play together vs the computer! Use powerful "relic" cards/pieces to add abilities to your units, to your teammates pieces, or even to trade control of pieces with them! Random mode let's you play with pieces you haven't yet collected, against the computer, against a friend, or with them! With so many play modes, Armies of Zatikon always has a new fun strategy awaiting you. Check out these amazing features:
- Ad - Free Version!!!!!!!
- Single player mode vs the Computer AI- win gold!
- Online player vs player: Multiplayer matchmaking
- Online 2 player vs 2 player: Join a friend and form a double sized army to take on another 2 player team!
- Online Cooperative Mode: Join a friend to combine armies and play against the Computer AI together.
- Random Mode Play: Player vs Player (PVP) with random generated armies, single player vs the computer, or with a friend vs the computer.
- General Chat as Well as In-Game Chat
- "Retro" style art and animations
- "Turn-based Strategy" combining trading card game dynamics with the 3 phases of Chess: Opening, Mid -game, End game- Capture the Castle!
- Easy to learn, hard to master! Unlimited strategies and tactics!
- Collect and Create your own armies: Carefully choose your pieces for your custom strategy, and save it. Up to 10 armies can be saved at a time!
- The first game play based on Magic the Gathering (MTG) combined with Chess!
- Over 100 unique units in categories like Dark Mages, Light Mages, Siege, Nature, Soldiers, Commanders, Archers, Clergy, Cultists, Horsemen, and Wyrms!
- Based on a historical medieval period, Armies of Zatikon is a fantasy game unlike any other, with a feel of the forces of good and evil clashing in battle!!
- Earn free units as you win matches and progress against the computer or online foes. Sell units back and save towards others like the Dracolich or Dragon!!!
What people are saying about Zatikon:
"Extremely fun....pretty much an endless combination of ways to both compose your armies as well as using them in the game." - Game Tunnel
"Zatikon is a highly replayable and addictive game that rewards thoughtful play." - Steve Blanch - Bytten
"An excellent mixture of elements of turn-based strategy and Chess." - Baixaki (Portuguese)
"A superb turn-based strategy title...tons of extremely creative characters with interesting special abilities." - Jay Is Games
"If you like strategy/war type games you should check out Zatikon" - "Casual gamer chick"
Originally created by Chronic Logic Games in 2001 and now brought to mobile by Triceratapps Publishing 13 years later, "Armies of Zatikon", originally just "Zatikon", was built when Magic the Gathering collectible trading card game was at its height. Using retro style graphics and turn-based gameplay formed on the 3 chess game phases: "The opening, The Middle Game, and "The End Game", Zatikon was a PC and Mac MMO hit for Chess players, Magic fans, Trading Card Game (TCG) and Collectible Card Game (CCG) players, and even Role Playing Game (RPG) fans alike! Where Strategy meets Fantasy, and Chess meets Cards is where Armies of Zatikon meets Mobile!
TOUCH ARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS.COM - 4.5 out of 5
GAMEZEBO- 4.5 out of 5
BOARD GAME GEEK - 3 out of 4
The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for Android! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep all-powerful Ancient Ones from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
*Build a team of unique investigators*
*Explore an ever-changing museum*
*Face challenging arcane tasks*
*Save the world from absolute destruction*
*Expand the horror with two exciting in-app purchases*
Can you stand against the impending arrival of a malevolent Ancient One?
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
-A limited number of available Ancient Ones streamlines the game play experience while offering adjustable levels of difficulty. Face Yig in normal mode, Azathoth or Tsathoggua in hard mode, or Cthulhu or Ithaqua in very hard mode (in-app purchases required to face Cthulhu and Ithaqua).
-A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
-Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
Enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school boardgames like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests and good oldies like Diablo I and DungeonMaster.
Looks great on your mobile and purely awesome on your tablet
Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through 6 campaigns, 9 heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal
Use your headphones for pure immersion
Loyal to its boardgame roots, the game engine is extensible so visit mighty-dungeons.com now to make this game your own: submit your quests, creatures and completely new game boards and enjoy the regular updates of content from your peers and the community. You can even get your own characters drawn and integrated into the game.
Share with your friends and spread the word. The bigger the community, the more content we will all enjoy.
TW:AG allows players to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
Show the best you can in a battle against real players all over the world!
Dice mania is a full-blown epidemic and the game just got BETTER! Find out for yourself why everyone's getting hooked on this addictive dice game.
You can play with friends, family, or random opponents--whether they're sitting next to you or thousands of miles away! With our BRAND NEW Custom Dice, improved interface, Biggest Winner event and PREMIUM tournaments, playing has never been easier or more exciting!
• Personalize your experience with CUSTOM DICE!
• New PREMIUM TOURNAMENTS available now!
• Become the Biggest Winner! Accumulate as many head-to-head wins as possible for huge XP and bonus roll prizes!
• Exhilarating multiplayer dice game similar to Hasbro, Inc.’s YAHTZEE® dice game
• Thrilling tournaments happening every day
• Play the in-game scratchers to win bonus rolls
• Challenge friends and family through Facebook or find a random opponent
• Use in-game chat to talk with and heckle your opponents
• Activate a bonus roll to get an extra boost right when you need it
• Play from the same account on any Android tablet or phone!
Occasionally we will send you emails when your buddies are waiting for you to play a turn or if we have special announcements for our fans!
Simple rules, tricky to master.
Enlist the support of all deities on board to win!
Use Greek God blessings to accelerate your own victory!
* Play with your friends, against the computer or with a random opponent;
* 3 different decks;
* 9 Greek gods with their own unique blessings.