With over 100 unique pieces, no game is ever the same, whether in single player against the AI computer, online 2 vs 2, online player vs player constructed, or even in joining a friend to play together vs the computer! Use powerful "relic" cards/pieces to add abilities to your units, to your teammates pieces, or even to trade control of pieces with them! Random mode let's you play with pieces you haven't yet collected, against the computer, against a friend, or with them! With so many play modes, Armies of Zatikon always has a new fun strategy awaiting you. Check out these amazing features:
- Ad - Free Version!!!!!!!
- Single player mode vs the Computer AI- win gold!
- Online player vs player: Multiplayer matchmaking
- Online 2 player vs 2 player: Join a friend and form a double sized army to take on another 2 player team!
- Online Cooperative Mode: Join a friend to combine armies and play against the Computer AI together.
- Random Mode Play: Player vs Player (PVP) with random generated armies, single player vs the computer, or with a friend vs the computer.
- General Chat as Well as In-Game Chat
- "Retro" style art and animations
- "Turn-based Strategy" combining trading card game dynamics with the 3 phases of Chess: Opening, Mid -game, End game- Capture the Castle!
- Easy to learn, hard to master! Unlimited strategies and tactics!
- Collect and Create your own armies: Carefully choose your pieces for your custom strategy, and save it. Up to 10 armies can be saved at a time!
- The first game play based on Magic the Gathering (MTG) combined with Chess!
- Over 100 unique units in categories like Dark Mages, Light Mages, Siege, Nature, Soldiers, Commanders, Archers, Clergy, Cultists, Horsemen, and Wyrms!
- Based on a historical medieval period, Armies of Zatikon is a fantasy game unlike any other, with a feel of the forces of good and evil clashing in battle!!
- Earn free units as you win matches and progress against the computer or online foes. Sell units back and save towards others like the Dracolich or Dragon!!!
What people are saying about Zatikon:
"Extremely fun....pretty much an endless combination of ways to both compose your armies as well as using them in the game." - Game Tunnel
"Zatikon is a highly replayable and addictive game that rewards thoughtful play." - Steve Blanch - Bytten
"An excellent mixture of elements of turn-based strategy and Chess." - Baixaki (Portuguese)
"A superb turn-based strategy title...tons of extremely creative characters with interesting special abilities." - Jay Is Games
"If you like strategy/war type games you should check out Zatikon" - "Casual gamer chick"
Originally created by Chronic Logic Games in 2001 and now brought to mobile by Triceratapps Publishing 13 years later, "Armies of Zatikon", originally just "Zatikon", was built when Magic the Gathering collectible trading card game was at its height. Using retro style graphics and turn-based gameplay formed on the 3 chess game phases: "The opening, The Middle Game, and "The End Game", Zatikon was a PC and Mac MMO hit for Chess players, Magic fans, Trading Card Game (TCG) and Collectible Card Game (CCG) players, and even Role Playing Game (RPG) fans alike! Where Strategy meets Fantasy, and Chess meets Cards is where Armies of Zatikon meets Mobile!
TOUCH ARCADE - 4.5 out of 5
148APPS.COM - 4.5 out of 5
GAMEZEBO- 4.5 out of 5
BOARD GAME GEEK - 3 out of 4
The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for Android! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep all-powerful Ancient Ones from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
*Build a team of unique investigators*
*Explore an ever-changing museum*
*Face challenging arcane tasks*
*Save the world from absolute destruction*
*Expand the horror with two exciting in-app purchases*
Can you stand against the impending arrival of a malevolent Ancient One?
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
-A limited number of available Ancient Ones streamlines the game play experience while offering adjustable levels of difficulty. Face Yig in normal mode, Azathoth or Tsathoggua in hard mode, or Cthulhu or Ithaqua in very hard mode (in-app purchases required to face Cthulhu and Ithaqua).
-A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
-Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
Enjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school boardgames like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests and good oldies like Diablo I and DungeonMaster.
Looks great on your mobile and purely awesome on your tablet
Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through 6 campaigns, 9 heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal
Use your headphones for pure immersion
Loyal to its boardgame roots, the game engine is extensible so visit mighty-dungeons.com now to make this game your own: submit your quests, creatures and completely new game boards and enjoy the regular updates of content from your peers and the community. You can even get your own characters drawn and integrated into the game.
Share with your friends and spread the word. The bigger the community, the more content we will all enjoy.
Because this app uses the database of the Mech Factory (http://battletech.rpg.hu), it requires internet access to download larger texts or pictures. After you downloaded a design, it will remain on your device, and it will be accessible offline. To enable content downloading you have to register your free account on the Mech Factory (if you don't have it already). With a valid Mech Factory user name you can use both the web page and the mobile app. You can even star your favourite designs to build your own list, and favourites will be syncronized to the web page.
First time you use this app, a simple graphical tutorial will help your initial steps.
The app features a roster editor with a built in unit generator in online mode. Rosters can be syncronized to our online space to keep them safe and enable roster printing.
The app needs registration to use it's all features. If you have problems with registration please contact us or try registering online (see page below).
To get rid of the ads, just donate our site and we will upgrade your registration to ads free.(see about)
We have included a complete BMR, because we think that it is abandonware. If you have problems with that, please report us by mail. Note, that we won't feature contents from Total Warfare due legal considerations.
NOTE2: Commenting and rating our app low WON'T help your problem. It will just make us angry. This is a free app, we do it from enthusiasm, sacrifying many months of our free time, without any compensation for it. If you don't like it, just uninstall, no problem - that is the civilized way. And if you are treating us with friendship, we can and will always help you. :) If you behave like a troll, we will respond the same manner.
(As a quick fix, please try to uninstall/install, and then register. It might help. Be sure that you are online during the registration process.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mech Factory App currently does not support multi user environments - the app will crash during first start. We are working on the patch that will appear in January. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Для игры нужна была обычная шахматная доска, 4 белых и 4 черных фигуры, игральная кость и два игрока. В приложении доступно два режима игры "человек-компьютер"/ "человек-человек" - но поверьте, с живым соперником играть куда веселее и эмоциональнее :)
Для разнообразия шахматная доска преображена в абстрактное поле, вместо шахматных фигур забавные микробы, но суть и правила игры полностью сохранены.
У каждого игрока по четыре фигуры: одна располагается на стартовой клетке (левый нижний угол) оставшиеся дожидаются своего часа вне доски.
Задача провести все четыре фигуры из стартовой клетки по периметру доски и расположить их на четырех диагональных клетках (от стартовой и до центральной клетки). Выигрывает тот, кто первым расположил свои фигуры на диагонали.
Движение происходит против часовой стрелки.
Противники поочередно бросают кубик:
- Если путь ничто не преграждает, то передвигаем фигуру вперед на выпавшее число ходов.
- Если на пути стоит своя фигура обогнать ее невозможно, придется прервать свой ход на клетке перед ней.
- Если же ну пути стоит фигура противника, то «съедаем» ее и занимаем ее место.
- При выпадении «6» можно ввести на поле новую фигуру, поставив ее на стартовую клетку (при условии если она не занята своей фигурой) или же сделать ход любой другой фигурой.
Пока все просто, сложности начинаются когда фигура сделала полный круг и ей остается только занять заветное место на диагонали:
Сделать это можно только если выпавшее на кубике число не превышает число реальных шагов, которые может сделать фигура. Иными словами если нет возможности реализовать выпавшее на кубике число, то фигуру передвигать нельзя.
Если ни одна фигура не может выполнить ход – ход передается противнику
Вот собственно и все. Удачи!
EMPLOY HANDS ON MANAGEMENT
Tap the screen to manage your properties – from Marvin Gardens to Water Works to Park Place. Building hotels or taking a “Chance” is simple and intuitive.
CHOOSE YOUR LEVEL AND LOOK
Play through 3 levels of difficulty and save games in progress. Also customize the number of players, the game rules, and even the game environment.
Enjoy MONOPOLY in the tradition of the beloved, best-selling board game!
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: eamobile.com/android
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
Important Consumer Information. This app: Contains direct links to the Internet.
TW:AG allows players to become four distinct characters known from the books and video games: Geralt of Rivia, monster slayer; Triss Merigold, cunning sorceress; Yarpen Zigrin, dwarven warrior; and Dandelion, roguish bard. Each character has unique skills and multiple ways of overcoming obstacles - the choice is yours: do you fight your way to victory, call on your charm, or try your hand at diplomacy?
- Art design taken straight from the critically acclaimed Witcher series of video games
- Play vs. AI and vs. your friends (online multiplayer and hot seat)
- Clear, simple rules, and intuitive mechanics.
- 4 unique heroes with different skills and approaches to problem solving
- Achievement and leaderboard support
- Digital edition contains over 288 cards and 30 monsters
Do you think you can handle any maze? Test your skill level on Ravensburger’s newest Android game, THE aMAZEing Labyrinth, as they celebrate its 25th anniversary.
Compete against your friends, your enemies or even yourself to find the winning treasure pieces and escape the dreaded labyrinth. And this ain’t no ordinary maze! Hallways and junctions change with every turn, so keep your strategies open as you try to find your way around!
✔Three single player modes:
► Classic: The original labyrinth version with friends or alone against different-strength computer players
► Puzzle: collect prizes in the shortest amount of moves possible to earn all diamonds and advance to the next level!
► Time Duel: slide the puzzle pieces up and down to get your character across the board to the treasure. With every piece you get, you add just a little more time on the clock. Beat your personal best by seeing how many you can get to before the timer runs out!
✔ Local and online multiplayer through Google Play Games. Play either the new Duel mode with friends and family, or the original Labyrinth mode for a more classic game.
✔ Great HD graphics and animation
✔ In-game manual to help aid novices and veterans alike
✔ No set up, no clean up!
✔ Great fun with family and friends!
Become a fan of Ravensburger Digital on Facebook and find out more about our new apps, exclusive competitions and behind the scenes information about the development of our apps:
“This is a must have addition to your digital board game collection.” - Bradley Cummings, BoardGameGeek.com
“Sentinels of the Multiverse is another great adaptation that continues to bridge the divide between tabletop and tablet screen.” - Rob Thomas, 148Apps.com
“Whether you’re a fan of tabletop gaming or not, this game has a lot to offer.” - Conor Lorenz, Gizorama.com
“The quality of the app is phenomenal, the production is beautiful, it’s just a lot of fun - Definitely worth $10!” - Duke of Dice Podcast
Calling all Sentinels! Do you have what it takes to defend the Multiverse? Compose a team of comic book heroes, each with their own playstyles, backstories, and grudges. Pit them against a variety of maniacal and formidable villains. Defeat your enemies and save the Multiverse!
Sentinels of the Multiverse is the award-winning game in which players join forces as heroes to combat a dastardly villain in a dynamic environment. At long last, you can play a 100% faithful adaptation of Sentinels on your tablet!
The digital version of Sentinels of the Multiverse plays like a comic book come to life! If you’ve ever turned the page to a climactic battle between Heroes and Villains and thought “I wish I could control this,” then Sentinels is the game for you!
The rules of the game are deceptively simple: Play a Card, Use a Power, and Draw a Card. What makes Sentinels of the Multiverse unique is that each card has special abilities that can create powerful combos or even change the rules of the game!
This digital version includes all content from the Sentinels of the Multiverse core game:
• 10 Heroes: Absolute Zero, Bunker, Fanatic, Haka, Legacy, Ra, Tachyon, Tempest, The Visionary, & The Wraith
• 4 Villains: Baron Blade, Citizen Dawn, Grand Warlord Voss, & Omnitron
• 4 Environments: Insula Primalis, Megalopolis, Ruins of Atlantis, & Wagner Mars Base
It also includes several unlockable variant (promo) cards:
• 4 variant heroes with alternate powers and backstory
• 2 variant villains for an all new twist on the battle
• Variants are unlockable via secret Sentinels storyline-based challenges!
Expansion packs that add new heroes, villains, and environments are available as downloadable content via In App Purchase.
• Expansion Season Pass 1 includes the first 4 expansions and 3 mini-packs as they become available. Save money and get all the content!
• Mini-Pack 1 includes Unity, Ambuscade, and Silver Gulch, 1883
• Rook City includes Expatriette, Mr. Fixer, The Chairman, The Matriarch, Plague Rat, Spite, Pike Industrial Complex, and Rook City
• Unlock more variants for expansion pack content!
Every rule & interaction in the game has been carefully adapted and thoroughly tested by expert Sentinels players, as well as the designer himself. If you’re wondering how a certain situation works in SotM, this game is the ultimate rules lawyer!
• Original music brings the Multiverse to life like you’ve never heard before. Rock out to the official Sentinels Theme Song, ambient tracks for each environment, and ending themes for each villain.
• Beautifully rendered environment backdrops put you right in the action.
• Brand new artwork for every Hero and Villain in the game, created by Sentinels of the Multiverse artist Adam Rebottaro himself.
• Over 9,000 different potential battles to choose from by combining the 10 Heroes, 4 Villains, and 4 Environments.
• Play a solo game with three to five heroes, or pass & play with your friends.
SotM is compatible with Android tablets with NEON CPU support. Older tablets with Tegra 2 CPUs are not compatible.
Sentinels of The Multiverse: The Video Game is an officially licensed product of “Sentinels of the Multiverse®” from Greater Than Games LLC.
For more information on Sentinels of the Multiverse, check out SentinelsDigital.com or SentinelsoftheMultiverse.com
UPDATE 2: Online Multiplayer (Quick Match) is now available! Please stay tuned for more!
UPDATE 1: Now available as in-app purchases: Inns and Cathedrals, Traders and Builders, Crop Circles, The Festival and (for free) The River II!
The award-winning tile based board game is finally here on Android! Just a few years after its release, Carcassonne became a modern classic and a must-play. Turn by turn, the players create a landscape by placing tiles with roads, cities, fields, and cloisters. The players deploy their followers - knights, monks, thieves, or farmers - to earn points. The player with the most points after the final scoring wins the game. The ever-changing landscape makes each game a new experience. You can play against clever AI opponents or with up to 5 other players in an online or local multiplayer match.
• Android version of the award-winning tile-based board game "Carcassonne"
• Free Add-On: The River II
• Online and local multiplayer mode for up to 6 players
• Clever AI opponents with individual strategies
• Tutorial for beginners
• Expansion packs now available as in-app purchases
• Language Support: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
PocketGamer.co.uk - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer: Readers' Choice Awards - MOBILE GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
AndroidMag.de: MULTIPLAYER GAME OF THE YEAR 2012
PocketGamer.co.uk - Silver Award: "A great adaptation of a great board game"
PlayAndroid.com - 24/30: "This really is one of those must-haves that you’ll keep returning to, time and time and again." - "I had never played the game before, but now I’m hooked."
MeAndMyDroid.com - 4.5/5: "Graphically Carcassonne is excellent for a board game and its thematic audio certainly adds atmosphere." - "4.5/5 stars for a well-crafted board game"
Gamezebo.com - 4/5: "Carcassonne for Android is a great adaptation of the popular board game"
DroidGamers.com: "If you looking for a enjoyable, easy to play, well built, inexpensive strategy game, I recommend you download Carcassonne for Android in the Market."
BestAppEver Awards: "Best Android Board Games - Second Place"
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/exozet_games
In the world of Neuroshima Hex you need to prove you have what it takes to survive.
Neuroshima Hex is well known in the board game community. Neuroshima Hex holds 100th place in the prestige BoardGameGeek ranking (which contains almost 50,000 games from around the world). In May 2007 Neuroshima Hex was awarded a special jury distinction for the Best Polish Designer Game published in 2006. Neuroshima Hex was also published in the US (by Z-Man Games) and France (by IELLO).
- Official Neuroshima Hex game with original artwork
- 4 different armies with unique strategies (next 5 available for purchase)
- Up to 4 players (human or AI)
- 3 AI difficulty levels
- In-game tutorial & manual
- Tons of gameplay
- Easy to learn, hard to master
“Game of the Decade” at Cannes International Games Festival
Winner of the Mensa Award in the USA
With 6 million units sold over the world, Abalone lands on Android in an official version! This board game takes only a minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Think, weigh your options and play. Are you up for the challenge?
THE PATH TO MASTERING
Push one, two or three of your marbles at a time. If you line up more marbles than your opponent, you can push him off the edge of the board. Be the first to push your opponent off the board!
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
Aside from the challenge mode with an increased IA, play Abalone with your friends on the same device or online with players from all around the world. Who is the best?! Climb up the cross-platform leaderboards and find out!
FILL IN THE CHAMPION’S SHOES
Tired of Abalone’s official mode? Play the free game mode and challenge your skills against some of the 30+ competition variations: Swiss daisy, the Alien, Fujiyama… Try to unlock all the achievements. And if it’s still not enough for you, the game features an Editor to create your very own board game rules.
Get on board!
● No advertisement.
● Online challenges: face many players from across the world whatever device they play with, and defend your rank in the international leaderboard.
● Challenge mode: 70 levels with variable difficulty to improve your tactics.
● Free game mode with more than 30 official variations.
● Multiplayer mode to defeat your friends anytime on your device.
● An Editor to create your very own rules.
● Fulfil achievements to prove your skills.
● Up to 15 bonus levels unlocked daily for regular attendees.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to get the latest news on our games, contests and more!
Official site: http://www.ama-studios.com/
It plays by exploring planets and drawing cards for events and trade prices. Explore and trade to acquire enough wealth to pay off your debts and live the good life!
Sounds simple, but the life of a Free Trader is very unpredictable...
2009 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
Available for two players.
Each player can flip the cards immediately without waiting for his/her turn.
Touch the card to reveal the picture, there are two areas, the upper area and the lower one. The lower area is to flip the cards of player one (with yellow background) and the upper area is to flip cards for player two (with blue background).
- 4 different sets of cards
- 5 different types of match, such as : Alphabets, Classic, Monster Battle, Black Card and Match Three.
- 5 different monsters to choose as your character in the Monster Battle.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Easy Gameplay
- Challenging help item
The game to do battle for who first to arrival 100 steps.
- Survival Mode: The Games add fun of arcade on classic board game.
- Vs Computer Mode: You can enjoy with artificial intelligence.
- Multiplayer: You can compete with other player by online
- 2P, 3P, 4P: Enjoy the 2-4 player game offline with friends.
- Invite a friend, leaderboards, achievements support
- Tablet devices support
When you attack; they either run away, shoot back, or you eat their brains!
* Computer play, so you never have to play alone! - Simply click the 'person'/'computer' button on the setup pages.
* Play the game the way you want! - On the setup page, change the number of dice and the number of brains to play to.
Planned future enhancements include:
Shake the phone to roll
Expansion packs with new dice!
Enhanced computer gameplay (extremely basic right now)
Let us know if you would like to see something else added!