The SHEMA THESIS app is a verse-by-verse walk-through the Book of Revelation that defines all of the variables of the symbolic metaphors, using only the building blocks of Scripture for the clearest and most faithful Biblical interpretation possible.
No other study guide for the Book of Revelation provides concrete answers from the Scriptures, line by line, to form an in-depth Bible study that defines each and every verse of the Revelation, making the prophecy fully understandable so you will know more than any expert.
Within the SHEMA THESIS App, you will find comprehensive and concrete Scriptural answers to:
1. The Mystery of bodily Salvation in Jesus Christ
2. The Key to the Structure of Revelation
3. The Seal of God
4. The Mystery of God from the foundation of the world
5. The Mystery of the Dragon, the Beast, and False Prophet
6. The Visible Appearance of the Seven Trumpets and Vials
7. The moment the Seven Trumpets sound
8. The moment the Seven Vials of Wrath commence
9. The Mystery of the Resurrection of all mankind
10. The Mystery of Iniquity
11. The Mystery of Babylon
12. The Appearance of the Antichrist in the flesh
13. The Mark of the Beast
14. The Nephil'im named in Revelation
15. The Armies of the Beast
16. The nature of the battle of Armageddon
17. The identity of Two Witnesses
18. The Armies of Gog and Magog
19. The Unforgivable Sin
20. The Sign of the coming of the Son of Man
21. The Testimony of the Holy Spirit
Additionally, several Books of Prophecy are included, that at one time or another, were suppressed by religious authorities for prophesying the coming of Jesus Christ centuries before he came in the flesh.
Also included are many of the writings of Sir Isaac Newton, who dedicated more of his life to Biblical prophecy than he dedicated to the sciences, for which he is most renowned in the world.
In a world full of confusion, fear, noise, and a great volume of false prophecies, the SHEMA THESIS is a small, still voice, clearly stating the word of the Lord, that same Word, spoken by Moses, Jesus, the Apostles, and the Prophets since the beginning keep the Shema, and live.
...Hear O Israel: The Lord Our God is One Lord.