Headset Control Center 2.0 lets you control your favorite music player through your headset buttons.
This is a must have for headset lovers and anyone who wants to simplify their smartphone usage on the run. Now you can you control music apps with your headset button clicks. Just insert your headset and you're in control.
Take control of Spotify, Deezer, Soundcloud and other popular music players with your headset buttons. The app also lets you configure and customize other button click actions to your personal needs, just set your button actions through the apps home screen and go.
This new release has an improved UI, support for Android 7 (Nougat) and an extensive online help.
We think Headset Control Center 2.0 is better than ever. Enjoy.
P.S We keep our app Ad Free.
- Support for Android 7 Nougat
- New User interface with slide in menu
- Most used apps shows at top of popup player list
- Improved settings function
- Slide in menu with new share function
- Support for Spotify API
- Updated online info and FAQ
- Updated support for most music and media players
- Player list popup and app start on headset insertion
- Automatic Headset detection with autolaunch
- Updated online Phone and Player compatibility list
• Automatic Headset detection will let you select and launch Music Player or Phone
• Make Phone calls from Phone log or Redial Last number (requires phone permissions)
• Supports most online and offline Music Players
• Easy change and selection of Music Player in Popup or Start screen
• Easy configuration of 1-5 clicks commands, directly in start screen
• Read Info & FAQ info for Phones, Players and Translations
• 30+ Language translations in the app. Translation updates are welcome
Button actions for Music Players
• Play/Pause music
• Jump to Next or Previous Track
• 2X Jump to Next or Previous Track
• Volume up, Volume down
• Launch app (e.g. Spotify, Power Amp, Google Play)
Button actions for Phone Calls
• Answer/Hang Up Phone Call
• Reject Call
• Redial Last Number
• Mute/Unmute Microphone
• Say Current Time
• Voice Command
• Voice Search
Configurable click combinations
• Single/double/triple/quadruple click´s
• Single/double/triple click and hold (Reserved by Google Now in OS 4.1x)
• One or Three Headset Button Selection
• Language Selection
• Default Music App Selection
• Default Volume Setting
• Click Delay Setting
Phone specific information
Modern phones like the Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 and many more all have Volume Up/Down hardcoded to the Up/Down buttons on a 3 button headset, so the Up/Down buttons in the Headset App are not configurable.
Supported Online Music Players
• TuneIn Radio
• Amazon MP3 Player
• Pandora Player
Supported Offline Music Players
• Google Play Music
• Winamp Player
• NRG Player
• Amazon MP3 Player
• Samsung – Music Player
• Sony - Walkman
• HTC - VPlayer
• LG - Music
• Motorola - Music
• Lenovo - Music
• Huawei - Music
• ZTE - Music
• XiaoMi - MIUI Music Player
• OEM Customisation for Logo, Icon and Colours available.
• Click on Logo to visit Company page.
• 30+ Localized Language translations
- Examples: English, Chinese, Swedish, Korean, Russian etc