This the only Headset Button Controller app that worked in my phone. The problem is that the application only works once I open it and I wanted to work on background. I urgently need the mute/unmute configuration, but if I'm not in the app it won't work. Please, fix it
Nice idea but Doesn't work outside the app. If I have to open the app on my phone to skip a song via the controller it kind of defeats the purpose. I can just open my music app then. Pause and volume control always works though.
Dictionary definition of useless It doesn't work. Not in the app, not in the target app, not in the background, not with any pair of earphones I own. Less useful than Nigel Farage
This worked fine on 2 different phones until an update about 2 months ago. 2 identical phones, using 2 identical pairs of Samsung earbuds, its definitely the app that stopped working. Sucks too because it was working great for a year.
IT SOLVED MY PROBLEM I Have a short plug so whenever y move or something it turn my music off or change song or volume down and now it wont happen no more i love it
Only works 40% of the time Doesn't work well to control music. Doesn't pick up a single button press half the time. You are lucky if you can get a track to pause or to skip a track.
- Added support for Android 6 Marshmallow (v1.6.6)
- Minor update of graphic images (v1.6.1)
- Added Tidal player as supported player (v1.6.1)
- Added support for Spotify API
- Updated Info & FAQ on web for Phones and Players
- Support for most music and media players
- Player list popup on headset insertion and app start
- Automatic Headset detection will launch App popup or selected Music Player
- Update info popup on updates
- Phone and Player compatibility list on App web