Panchangam app is developed to know accurate Thithi, Nakshatram, yogam and karanam for their current location. This will also provide you accurate results of yamaganda, rahukalam, varjyam, amrutha kalam, Tarabalam and chandrabalam for your current location or for selected city.
Usually regional astro calendars are calculated based on a particular popular city near by so they may not reflect accurate info for your current location.
This app will do all astrological calculations on the fly by taking your phone's location(longitude and latitude), hence you will see more accurate results.
This will also provide accurate times of yamaganda, rahukalam, varjyam, amrutha kalam, Tarabalam and chandrabalam.
Usage: The basic purpose of Hindu Panchangam is to check various Hindu festivals and auspicious time (election- Muhurta). In the Hindu system of election, various element of Panchangam constitute auspicious and inauspicious moments (Yogas) by combination of weekday-Tithi, weekday-constellation, weekdays-Tithis-constellations. In addition, individual weekdays, Tithis, constellations, Yoga and Karanas have been prescribed for specific activities which fructify during their currency.
Note: Drag / Slide the ' LION ' button to choose between the different menu options (Panchaga, Auspicious time, Inauspicious time, Jyotish details, etc.)
The "Panchangam" is a very useful app that can be referred by anybody on a daily basis which serves various purposes. This is also a compact way of carrying the traditional "Vakya (pambu) Panchangam" on your mobile! What more interesting it could get. Read further to learn more.
Key features of this 'Panchangam' app are :
- Access to the Panchanga details with ending time for Tithi, Nakshtra, Yogam, Karanam
- Support for a maximum of 37000 + cities. Pick your city on the click of a button!
- Calculates accurate Auspicious / Inauspicious time (Abhijit,Gulika kalam,Rahu kalam Yamaganda kalam,Durmuhurtham,etc.,) based on Sunrise.
- Provides ‘Jyotish’ details like Udayadi lagna, Current Lagna, Hora, Rashi, Samvatsara, Maasa, Festivals, Events, Sunrise, Moonrise and set timings.
What is Panchangam?
A panchāngam is a Hindu astrological almanac, which follows traditional Indian cosmology, and presents important astronomical data in tabulated form.
Purpose and importance of the Panchangam:
In Vedic Astrology, ' Five elements ' or ' Panchanga ' of a day namely the Tithi, Vaara, Nakshatra, Yogam and Karanam are being used to check / for taking decisions on:
- Auspicious days
- Auspicious timings in a day
- Naming a new born child
- Inaugurating a new venture, house, building, etc
- Fixing a Marriage date
- Planning for a pilgrimage
- Buying a new house, Vehicle, equipment, etc
- Performing ceremonies or Pooja and so on and so forth..
Hence, the "Panchangam" is something that is applied on to day-to-day life events and should be considered a key aspect of living when you bring the 'Veda Shastra' in to the context.
It also is very important to perform the calculations accurately to arrive at the conclusions and this app ensures perfect calculations.
- This app follows Lahiri Ayanamsa.
- This is an ad-supported version with Limited Features.
- Other key premium features (like access to Panchangam for 75 yrs (1950 - 2025), Support for 37000+ cities, etc.. ) are available with PRO / Ad-Free version. UPGRADE through In-App.
** Gulika Kalam
The concept of ‘Gulika Kalam’ has some misconceptions. Some consider it as an auspicious timing and some consider it as inauspicious. So, what is really in store!
It is believed that when any new venture is started or a fresh contract is going to be signed or a new vehicle is to be purchased, etc during the "Gulika Kalam", that particular event is said to repeat again and again in future.
So, happenings of the above nature are alone performed during 'Gulika Kalam'. For obvious reasons, events like weddings will not be conducted during this time.
Also, some believe this "duration" is actually ruled by 'Shani' (Saturn) and hence this particular period is considered to be inauspicious. To conclude, the above is the belief perceived on "Gulika Kalam" in general and it is up to the user on how he/she would perceive it..!
TAGS : Kaal, Rasi, Phal, Good Time, Bad Time, Hindu Calendar, Vedic Calendar, Tamil Calendar, World Calendar, Tamizh panchangam, Almanac, World Panchangam, Daily Panchang, culture, religion.
Yes, this application will be a handy tool to get the most of your day with accurate Panchangam and daily predictions. Panchangam (Pancha + anga stands for 5 limbs) is a Hindu astrological Almanac, which follows traditional Indian cosmology and presents important auspicious dates and times which are determined by the planetary positions within the zodiac. All instances of time have five characteristics viz. Vaara, Thithi, Nakshatra, Yoga and Karana. These five characteristics are detailed for all the days of the year in an almanac which is called Panchangam.
This app presents the following five key attributes of time at your fingertips:
Vara (day of the week)
Thithi (moon phases)
Nakshatra (star group/constellation)
Yoga (relationship between the sun and the moon)
Karana (half of a Vara)
Knowledge of thithi bestows wealth, knowledge of vara increases longevity, knowledge of nakshatra erases sins, knowledge of yoga cures diseases and knowledge of karana ensures success in work. These characteristics are derived from the positions of sun and moon.
The app offers you authentic information based on data obtained from the most famous Arcot Seetharama Iyer “Sarva Muhurtha Panchangam“, published for over 113 years and followed widely by the Hindu community. We proudly present the only Panchangam that is in demand, trusted and followed by many Hindus for over three generations and calculated by the expert vedic Astrologer K.N.Narayanamoorthy, popular for his accurate Panchangam casting and forecast of celestial phenomena such as solar eclipses, weather (rain, dry spells) as well as other mundane occurrences. The calculations are highly trusted and respected by the Astrologers Community.
- Access to the Panchanga details for year 2013-2015 with ending time for Vara, Tithi, Nakshtra, Yogam, Karanam.
- Clear and concise daily predictions
- Timings of a day like Nala neram, Raaghu Kalam, Emmakandam.
- Muhurtham of a day
- Vehicle Buying & Selling time of a day
- Money Transaction time of a day
- Learning Timing time of a day
- AuspiciousTiming of a day
- Marriage Fixing Timing of day
Want to check what’s in store for you today? Grab it now ...
Indian Cal 2014:
-Manager Holiday & Friend’s Birthday.
【1】Hindi Cal: Holi, Diwali, etc.
【2】Lunar Calendar and phase of the moon.
【3】Upload Facebook friend’s birthday.
【4】Set Notice for the important day.
If you wish to use the search features within this Marathi calendar application, you will need a Marathi keyboard app, you can download any Marathi keyboard free app online and use it as you like, which is not provided as part of this application.
Keywords: Marathi Calendar, Mahalaxmi Calendar, Mahalaxmi Calendars, Mahalakshmi Calendar, Indian festivals, Mahalaxmi Almanac, Shirke Calendars, Panchang, Mahurat, Free Calendar, Mahalaxmi, mahalaksmi
Note: The Smart phone should be enabled to support Indian Languages with unicode for the app to display Marathi text, characters. If u see garbled characters, it is suggested to contact manufacturer support center or their support website to check, ensure and upgrade the smart phone you are trying to install this app on to enable Indian languages with unicode.
Mahalaxmi Calendars Team
The publisher's title for the almanac for the Tamil year 2013-2014 is Asal No. 28, Nandana Varsha Sudhha Vakya Panchangam.
The almanac is popularly referred to as the Pambu Panchangam because the cover page of the almanac carries a prominent image of a snake
("Pambu" in Tamil means a "snake".)
This snake is referred to as the Rahu Phani Chakram in the Panchangam.
The image of the snake contains 27 small circles embedded with it.
These circles represent the 27 nakshatras of Indian astrology.
Pambu Panchangam is the most popular Tamil almanac among Tamil speaking people all over the world
Highlights of this app:
1. Calculated based on the precise dRuk-gaNita system.
2. Precise Rahu Kalam and Yema Gandam based on your location's Sunrise for the day. This is important because more often that not Rahu Kalam/Yema Gandam starts before the general timing and also may last longer.
3. Works when you are off-line too.
Panchangam in Sanskrit means '5 elements" of a day. They are:
Tithi - Ending Moment (EM) of elongation of the Moon, the lunar day , the angular relationship between Sun and Moon ( True Moon minus True Sun). One Tithi equals 12 degree difference between Moon and Sun.
Nakshatra - EM of asterism of the day, that is, the stellar mansion in which Moon is located for an observer on Earth. One Nakshatra equals 13 degrees:20 minutes. There are 27 Nakshatra in 360 degrees.
Yoga - EM of the angular relationship between Sun and Moon( True Moon plus True Sun). One Yoga equals 13 degrees:20 minutes. There are 27 Yogas in 360 degrees.
Karana - EM of half of a Tithi. One Karaṇa equals 6 degree difference between Moon and Sun.
Var weekday the seven weekdays.
Wolrd Panchangam provides all the above mentioned 5 elements plus Rahu Kalam, Yema Gandam as well as sunrise / sunset for a given day in Hindu Calendar for more than 350+ locations worldwide.
What all Elements you can view in this App?
1) Day - Overview of the whole day, the color for the day, along with the positive affirmations to be taken.
2) Tithi - Help you know the Overlord and benefits of the particular Moon Phases.
3) Star - Reveals what activities are to be done and to be avoided during a particular star (Nakshatra).
4) Yoga - Know the Yoga that is happening right now and it’s overlord.
5) Karana - Make use of the Karana of the particular time, it’s overlord and the activities to be done during that time.
The above 5 Elements also provide Mantras to be chanted to make the best use of time period.
No more waiting and wasting time! Get the help of the 5 Elements to find your new destiny. All it takes is just a few seconds. Download this application and start making benefit out of it.
Why is the 5 Elements App so different?
* Proactive alarms Alert you to Changes in the Moon Phase, Star, Yoga and Karana
* Unique and Simple Instructions on Dos and Dont's for the Day
* Helps you Make the best Use of Time
* A Single App to save Time
* Mantra to be Chanted is provided
Get ready to rewrite your destiny with the 5 Elements App! We’re always motivated to hear from you. If you have any feedback's, suggestions or questions, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to rate the App.
Tags : Best Panchang, Today’s Panchang, Karana,yoga, Nakshatra, Rasi and Nakshatra, Moon Phases, Phases of Moon, Simple Moon Phases, Moon Calendar, Moon Phase Calendar, Vedic Calendar, Hindu Calendar,
Panchangam, Five Elements , Tithi , Vara , Nakshatra , Yoga , Karana, Indian Calendar, hindu panchang, Panchang Today, Today Panchang, Today Panchangam, Panchangam today, panchanga for today, Indian Panchang, todays panchanga, Panchanga today, panchang, Vedic Panchang, Daily Panchang, vedic astrology , vedic calendar , time calendar , astro calendar , panchanga , panchanga , hindu panchanga, good time, poision time, sunrise time, danger time, sunset time,Simple Moon Phases, Moon Calendar, Moon Phase Calendar
Hindu Calendar provides review of all such events during each month for the current year. With this calendar, you will always be informed about the great annual indian fasts, festivals and affairs on the exact time.
Tired of forgetting Ekadashi or other major Hindu holidays? Well then, this App is your answer. It reminds you of all the major Hindu holidays and Ekadashi. It is a Colorful Calendar App with information about important Hindu festivals & related other happenings!
It features a Clean and organized interface. It is sleek and clutter-free which only displays whats important to the user at the very moment. It is the Simplest and multipurpose Hindi calendar, which we use in daily life.
1. Shows Tithi, Paksha, Nakshatra, Rashi and the phase of the moon.
2. Shows the most important Hindu Festivals!
3. Includes Holiday and Auspicious Days Listing!
4. Easily navigate between years to see festivals for the respective year!
5. Schedule an Alarm.
6. Clean and organized interface!
Now you would not miss any Indian fast/festival and would not have to go through multiple web sites to find the dates for each of the festival. Hindu Calendar does it for you.
Download Now & have a list of all the Hindu festivals and important dates in your pocket!
Feel the spirit of East with Hindu Calendar!
Tags: Calendar, Hindu , India, Hindi, Astro, looner, moon, calendar 2014, India Panchang, Festivals, Kundli, Choghadiya, Hora, Rahu Kalam, Muhurat, Horoscope, Migital!
Users can also set lifetime reminders for fasts which will automatically remind On a home page of their mobile screen.
Users can also see horoscopes,panchangam etc.
It also contains birthday,meeting reminder features like normal calendar.
More from developer
- Search all bus routes between any two bus stops in Bangalore
- Provides route directions with direct buses or with connections
- Detailed route information with route stops and route map
- Locate a bus stop in map
- Save bus route search results or bus route as bookmark for easy access
- Includes Bangalore City Guide
*This application is not affiliated with BMTC
**Currently only Vajra, Vayu Vajra and Big-10 route services are covered