Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
Ejemplos de citas para el asistente:
- El martes 16 de octubre reunion a las 5
- El viernes dentro de dos semanas comida a las 3 de la tarde
- El proximo jueves partido a las 10 de la noche
- El 5 de marzo cena a las 9 y media de la noche
- En 8 horas tomar el antibiótico
- En un par de dias mirar anuncio
- Pasado mañana volver a llamar al cole a las 10 y 25
- Comida Septiembre 30 a las 2 y media
Puedes modificar los detalles tus eventos manualmente con el botón del lápiz
Comparte tus eventos con tus contactos a través de la opción Compartir en el menú de la aplicación
Elige tu calendario favorito y los eventos se crearan automáticamente en el.
Los teléfonos Android habitualmente están subscritos a varios calendarios, si no tienes definido un calendario favorito el asistente te preguntará en que calendario lo quieres guardar.
Puedes utilizar el asistente exclusivamente con la voz, para ello dicta tu cita, cuando aparezca el micrófono, y espera hasta que la aplicación te dicte la cita que ha reconocido.
Si no estas conforme con la cita reconocida, basta con tocar la pantalla en cualquier punto para repetir el dictado.
Funciona en Español. Existe una versión en Inglés denominada RECA
English version is RECA:
El asistente utiliza el reconocimiento de voz de Android por lo que necesita conexión a Internet. Si tu frase no se reconoce correctamente a la primera puedes reintentarlo a través del botón "Repetir".
Queremos tus cinco estrellas, Asistente de Agenda es un producto gratuito en constante mejora, gracias a vuestras aportaciones. Si algo no te gusta o piensas que se puede mejorar, por favor contacta con nosotros y exprésanos tu opinión.
Nota: se han detectado problemas en terminales HTC One S así como la solución: desactivando la aplicación calendario de htc en el menú de aplicaciones he instalado la aplicación "android ics calendar"
Palabras clave: asistente, agenda, calendario, aviso, cita, alarma, ágil, rápido, voz, reconocimiento de voz, gestión, productividad, tiempo, organizador, organización, SIRI, citas de voz, procesamiento del lenguaje natural, interfaz hablada
Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
- Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
- Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
- Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
- Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
- Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
- Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
- Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
- Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
- Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
- Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
★Take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Add a PIN lock to the Evernote app on your phone
★Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
★ New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Winner: TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys. ★
Want to use Evernote with your team at work? Learn more about Evernote Business at: http://evernote.com/business/
Visit our homepage: http://www.evernote.com/
More information about permissions at:
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Manage multiple publisher's service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
Supported Languages (please email email@example.com if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Italian (Thanks Luca)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
*** Dutch (Thanks Levi)
*** Indonesian (Thanks Pahala)
Beta Google+ Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118331877810235547598
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Quoted by PCMAG as 'Siri (and then some) for Android'!
Maluuba is the reliable personal assistant that utilizes state-of-the-art natural language technology to answer your questions. Try asking about Sports, Restaurants, Movies, Calling, Music and more!
Some great queries to try Maluuba with:
"Sushi restaurants in New York"
"What movies are in theaters?"
"What was the score of the Man United game last week?"
"How many touchdowns does Peyton Manning have this season?
"What is Amazon's stock price?"]
"Text Justin I'll be there soon!"
✓ Sports? NHL, MLB, NFL, European Soccer and more
✓ Stocks and quotes! Maluuba supports the NASDAQ, NYSE and TSE markets
✓ Use our custom Widget to ask Maluuba for help straight from your home screen
✓ Hungry? Search for restaurants with Maluuba with questions like "Where can I get a cheeseburger?"
✓ Get directions to places you're looking for
✓ Shop in Maluuba with queries like "Show me some great skirts that cost around $50"
✓ Ask for movie showtimes and watch trailers through the app
✓ Set Reminders easily! E.g. "Remind me to buy milk on Tuesday at 8pm"
✓ Create Alarms through voice like 'Wake me up tomorrow at 8am'
✓ Ask general, knowledge questions and get exact results
✓ Connect to Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare
✓ Ask queries like 'where can I get a toothbrush?" or 'where can I practice yoga?"
Follow us on Twitter and check out our blog to stay updated with the cool new features we are working on: http://www.maluuba.com/blog
We care deeply about your privacy and we ensure that your information is secure and protected. See our blog posting here for more details: http://www.maluuba.com/blog/you-can-trust-us
-- Contact us --
We love making our users happy. If you have any problems or comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback is important to us.
Compare Maluuba to Apple Siri, Robin, Vlingo, Evi, Speaktoit Assistant, Skyvi or Nuance Dragon Go.
Introductory PRICING, 25% Off, grab it while you can!
NOTE: Jarvis currently supports only English language
But don't get us wrong, Jarvis is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.
Jarvis adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!
Access Jarvis from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.
Jarvis is the first personal assistant to run on your Android wearable. Control your phone & tablet through your Android wear, Update wallpapers, turn on flash in dark, play songs by name, artist, album. Skip through songs, control volume! Get full readable news, weather updates, battery notifications. Set wake up alarms. All these without even taking the phone out of your pocket!
Use Jarvis to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.
Calls & Messages
Make calls & send text messages with Jarvis, all you have to do is just tell him.
CloudVoice Dynamic conversations
Jarvis is dynamic in conversation. He has a variety of answers for variety of questions & some of them are outright funny. If he doesn't know any, he learns them over time.
Get voice notifications about weather, news, battery status & power levels.
Automatic wallpaper update
Jarvis can update your home screen wallpaper automatically almost every day keeping it refreshed.
Customize the appearance of the app by selecting from Mark I, Mark II & Mark III themes.
Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc
A one of a kind reminder which allows you to link reminders to your contacts so you get reminded when you get or make a phone call.
Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.
Bluetooth Support beta
If your device is running JellyBean or up, you can use your bluetooth headset to control Jarvis, play media over it and do tons of other stuffs. This feature is still in beta so don't be alarmed if some bugs pop up.
Ask Jarvis general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"
Office hours & Night mode
It's always irritating when your phone notifies you something when you are in office or when you are home getting a good sleep. Jarvis understands that and has you covered with two modes, Office Mode & Quiet hours
Jarvis is contextually aware of time & device settings and he adapts himself based on when you wake him up.
If you encounter any bugs or want to see a feature get implemented, please do write to us before giving a negative review.
Privacy No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server (except the speech recognition data).
Please Note: "Jarvis PRO - Voice Assistant" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.
Thanks to Atooma -smart actions- you can automate all the manual operations you usually perform with your phone, sparing your precious time and creating new unprecedented functionalities.
Productivity, Wifi, Mobile Data, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, now you will be in control of your Android device.
▶ HOW DOES IT WORK?
IF something happens DO something else. This is the essence of a smart action. For example: IF I arrive at home turn on the Wifi, if I exit turn off the Wifi. Save on Dropbox every new picture I take with the phone’s camera. If battery life is low then turn off Bluetooth, lower display brightness and send an SMS to alert your dears.
In Atooma you will find pre-made smart actions based on different contexts, or you can create them from scratch choosing what you need step by step.
Set up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions: you can choose between sensors, apps, mobile functions and connected objects like your smartwatch.
▶ WHY ATOOMA?
. Make It Simple
You don’t need to be a geek in order to use Atooma!
You may prefer using existing rules chosen by the Team or creating new ones following detailed instructions: Atooma will perfectly fit your lifestyle.
. Context Aware
Atooma can manage up to 5 IF conditions and 5 DO actions per smart action: thanks to this, your smartphone will react with the right interaction in the right timing.
We are always at work to add new functions to Atooma: new external app integrated, new connected devices, new sensors.
Do you have a request? Write to us at email@example.com
Are you a developer? Check atooma.com/developers and find out how to develop new IF/DO modules with our open-source SDK
♥ Best App at TechCrunch Italy 2012 ♥
♥ Best App 2013 MPA ♥
♥ Review by Google Drive Team ♥
NEED A HAND? firstname.lastname@example.org - http://support.atooma.com/
- Super Bright Flashlight - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
Ассистент на русском - полноценный виртуальный помощник с голосовым управлением, понимающий устные запросы на естественном (!) русском языке. Задайте вопрос, получите быстрый и релевантный ответ.
Целых 7 дней Вы сможете пользоваться всеми возможностями ассистента абсолютно бесплатно, в том числе – услышать и оценить приятный женский голос и возможности всех без исключения сервисов в приложении. По истечению этого периода Вы сможете приобрести полную версию приложения!
✭✭✭«Вы просто человеческим языком говорите телефону, что вам надо и он тут же это понимает и запоминает.» – Lifehacker.ru
✭✭✭«Ассистент на русском языке» - это то приложение, которое должно обосноваться в вашем смартфоне раз и навсегда!» - AndroidInsider.ru
***ПЕРЕЧЕНЬ ФУНКЦИЙ Ассистента на русском***
1. ПОИСК ИНФОРМАЦИИ:
- Новости спорта (результаты игры любимой команды);
- Энциклопедия (Wikipedia, конвертер валют, калькулятор);
- Афиша кинотеатров (для Санкт-Петербурга и Москвы)
- Поиск любимых мест (по базе Google Places);
- Поиск новостей, изображений, видео и др.
2. ЕЖЕДНЕВНЫЕ ПОМОЩНИКИ:
- Прогноз погоды
- Навигация (легкий доступ к навигационным приложениям).
3. УПРАВЛЕНИЕ И НАБОР ГОЛОСОМ:
- Голосовой запуск приложений;
- Голосовой набор адресов сайтов;
- Звонок или смс абоненту из записной книжки;
- Виджет 1х1;
- Режим обучения;
Всё это и многое другое – ПО-РУССКИ и БЕСПЛАТНО!
ПОМНИТЕ: обязательно наличие установленного Голосового поиска/ввода от Google
► Открывать установленные приложения и популярные сайты. Скажите: «Открой Карты» или «Открой Яндекс точка ру»
► Показывать погоду. На день, на неделю, на выходные, в разных городах
► Быстро ставить любой будильник. «Буди меня по будням в 7:30 утра»
► Ставить напоминания. Достаточно сказать «напомни мне сходить в магазин вечером»
► Делать звонки и отправлять сообщения. Назовите абонента по имени и посмотрите на результат – неважно, написано имя по-английски или по-русски
► Искать места вокруг. Назовите улицу, город, станцию метро – ассистент легко найдет рестораны, магазины, жилые дома или фирмы рядом на картах Google
► Узнавать новости спорта. Простой поиск результатов и расписания матчей любимых команд (пока только футбол/хоккей)
► Искать киносеансы. Скажите:«кинотеатры в центре»,« где идет Война Миров Z»,«что идет в кино» и т.д.(сервис ПОКА доступен для Санкт-Петербурга и Москвы)
► Прокладывать маршруты до нужных мест. Скажите «поехали домой», ассистент предложит задать адреса, запомнит их и предложит на выбор Карты Google, Яндекс.Навигатор или Яндекс.Карты
► Переводить слова или целые фразы с одного языка на другой. Скажите «Переведи с русского на испанский слово дождь»
► Обучаться новым командам. Скажите «Сделай…когда я скажу…».Например: «Открой диктофон, когда я скажу текст».Ассистент предложит вам подтвердить сохранение команды и запомнит её
===ВОПРОСЫ И СЛОЖНОСТИ===
Дорогие пользователи! Мы не всегда можем быстро отвечать на комментарии в Google Play. По всем проблемам пишите: email@example.com, присоединяйтесь к обсуждениям ВКонтакте http://vk.com/assistant_ru и на форуме http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=395822
Скачивая и устанавливая данное приложение, Вы принимаете условия пользовательского соглашения, расположенного по адресу:http://www.voiceassistant.mobi/useragreement
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
Any.do seamlessly syncs between your mobile, desktop, web and tablet so you, and everyone around you, can access it from anywhere.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
This intuitive, full-featured and multi-language QR utility will change the way you interact with QR Codes and their smart actions and activities.
Get the app PCWorld and Android Magazine awarded 5 out of 5 Stars. QR Droid allows you to digitally share just about anything. COST-FREE and AD-FREE.
THE LATEST VERSION’S FEATURES INCLUDE:
- A tap on the Menu button acts as a Home button to bring you to the top of the menu tree.
- Intuitive, more aesthetically pleasing UI added to My Profile in Zapper Technologies™.
- Updated privacy, menu and settings allow you more control over Zapper Technologies.
- Sort and group your history to help you quickly access your most-used QR Codes.
- Amazon Store location bug fixed to ensure relevant store will appear wherever you are.
- Zapper™ Profile – complete your profile once to seamlessly register, login and pay at participating websites using your Zapper profile (powered by QR Droid’s own Zapper Technologies).
QR Droid is true to its roots: a first class scanner. All the features you would expect to have, and more, are right here!
- Create a code from a contact or bookmark and let a friend scan it to their device – no typing needed!
- Scan retail items, compare prices, read product reviews, and buy with a "zap" of your phone.
- Map where you are and where you're going to, share it with friends, colleagues and family.
- Benefit from discounts and special offers by scanning barcodes on coupons and vouchers.
- Scan a QR Code on a subway wall or from a catalog and have an item delivered directly to your doorstep.
- View websites and movie clips while you're out and about.
- Scan a QR Code in a magazine and watch a video immediately.
- Scan QR Codes from your camera, browser, SD card, or saved image.
- Create and share QR Codes in less than a second from maps, contacts, bookmarks, installed apps & more
- 'Inbox' and 'Feedback' options. Receive important updates & give feedback directly to QR Droid’s support team using the in-app messaging system.
- Create XQR Codes for massive ‘Plain Text’ and ‘Contact’ QR Codes.
- USSD codes are never opened automatically, preventing remote wipe attacks of your device.
- Add QR Droid Widgets free to help you get the most from QR Droid. Install a widget on your Android homepage to take you directly into the specific part of the app you use most: create business cards, history, bookmarks and others. Download QR Droid Widgets at http://0.qr.ai or use the pre-installed widgets in the QR Droid app.
- Zap a QR Code to gain access to private WiFi networks.
PERMISSIONS & USABILITY
Designed with security as a top priority, the best QR utility on the market offers a simple interface with abundant functionality This functionality for improved usability requires access to certain permissions in your device.
***** View the detailed permissions: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/permissions.htm.
***** View how to Scan & Create QR Codes & Barcodes: http://qrdroid.com/adhoc/how_scan_create.htm.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/qrdroid.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QrDroid.
- Visit http://www.qrdroid.com for more info and our blog.
- 'QR Code' is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Incorporated.
- QR Codes ARE NOT recommended for use with confidential/secret information.
- QR Droid™ uses ZXing library. Apache License 2.0.
- Direct download installable QR Droid™ APK here: http://g.qr.ai.