Indigo is a voice assistant who tells jokes, reads headlines, controls your music, manages your calendar, creates reminders, translates, gives directions, searches YouTube, finds restaurants and much more.
With Indigo you can:
- Read the news – from sports to technology, Indigo has you covered
- Control your music by voice – Indigo contains a beautiful music player!
- Find what you need using Google, Wikipedia, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, YouTube and others
- Translate anything to Spanish, German, French, Italian and over 70 other languages
- Connect with social media like Facebook and Twitter
- Get weather forecasts for any location
- Manage your calendar – quickly find out what your day looks like
- Take notes
- Find the best restaurant or bar in town
- Get directions and navigate to friends, restaurants and stores
- Quickly find locations on Google Maps
- Set alarms and reminders, alerting you at a specific time if needed
- Read and send text messages, emails and tweets
- Make phone calls, find contact details
- Play videos or search for images
- Launch from the home button (upwards swipe)
- Save common tasks as favorites so you can quickly access them
- Continue the same conversation across multiple online devices
- Search with Google, Bing and Yahoo for the answer to any question
...and much more – all you have to do is ask!
Indigo is connected to services like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Wikipedia, Yahoo, Google Images, Google Maps, World Weather Online, Streetview, YouTube, Google Translate, Wolfram Alpha and more. New services are added frequently.
The Indigo speech driven app is currently a Beta app, which means you may experience minor glitches as we refine it. Please get in touch with us if you find persistent issues.
Questions, comments or requests? We’d love to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://support.hello-indigo.com.
Indigo is an alternative to other voice personal assistant apps in the market like Voice Actions, Google Now, Nuance, Dragon Mobile Assistant, Vlingo, Voice Search, S Voice, Iris, IBM Watson, Maluuba, Skyvi, Jeannie, Speaktoit Assistant and other voice control applications. Get Indigo now and find out how clever she is. Indigo is also available on iOS and Windows Phone 8.
Besides doing whatever you like, it can look whatever you like. Use avatar builder to choose any appearance for your Assistant.
The Assistant has been named:
★ New York Times: Top 10 Android App of the Year
★ Forbes: Top 10 Mobile App for Productivity
★ Red Herring Top 100 Global Winner
★ PC World: Best free Android apps
What else can your Assistant do?
It Remembers – As the Assistant learns about your favorite places, services, and preferences, it takes into account your current environment and schedule in order to provide the best suggestions and Assistant functions customized to you.
It Understands – There's no need to memorize any commands or learn any special tricks to make the Assistant work for you - just speak naturally, the Assistant will understand you.
It Cares – Your Assistant offers proactive assistance when it thinks you might need it - your best interests are always in mind.
It Speaks Your Language – The multilingual Assistant is available in English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Cantonese, and it's currently learning many other languages.
It's Always at Your Service – Your Assistant is cross-platform: use the same Assistant on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
It Learns – Want your Assistant to respond or react in a specific way? Teach it to further improve its efficiency!
Ejemplos de citas para el asistente:
- El martes 16 de octubre reunion a las 5
- El viernes dentro de dos semanas comida a las 3 de la tarde
- El proximo jueves partido a las 10 de la noche
- El 5 de marzo cena a las 9 y media de la noche
- En 8 horas tomar el antibiótico
- En un par de dias mirar anuncio
- Pasado mañana volver a llamar al cole a las 10 y 25
- Comida Septiembre 30 a las 2 y media
Puedes modificar los detalles tus eventos manualmente con el botón del lápiz
Comparte tus eventos con tus contactos a través de la opción Compartir en el menú de la aplicación
Elige tu calendario favorito y los eventos se crearan automáticamente en el.
Los teléfonos Android habitualmente están subscritos a varios calendarios, si no tienes definido un calendario favorito el asistente te preguntará en que calendario lo quieres guardar.
Puedes utilizar el asistente exclusivamente con la voz, para ello dicta tu cita, cuando aparezca el micrófono, y espera hasta que la aplicación te dicte la cita que ha reconocido.
Si no estas conforme con la cita reconocida, basta con tocar la pantalla en cualquier punto para repetir el dictado.
Funciona en Español. Existe una versión en Inglés denominada RECA
English version is RECA:
El asistente utiliza el reconocimiento de voz de Android por lo que necesita conexión a Internet. Si tu frase no se reconoce correctamente a la primera puedes reintentarlo a través del botón "Repetir".
Queremos tus cinco estrellas, Asistente de Agenda es un producto gratuito en constante mejora, gracias a vuestras aportaciones. Si algo no te gusta o piensas que se puede mejorar, por favor contacta con nosotros y exprésanos tu opinión.
Nota: se han detectado problemas en terminales HTC One S así como la solución: desactivando la aplicación calendario de htc en el menú de aplicaciones he instalado la aplicación "android ics calendar"
Palabras clave: asistente, agenda, calendario, aviso, cita, alarma, ágil, rápido, voz, reconocimiento de voz, gestión, productividad, tiempo, organizador, organización, SIRI, citas de voz, procesamiento del lenguaje natural, interfaz hablada
Android Assistant is one of the most powerful and comprehensive management tools to improve your android phone's performance. It speeds up your phone's running speed and saves battery.
1. Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
2. Process Manager (Auto Boost and Quick Boost can distinguish different types of processes thus will not kill fatal system processes and apps in Ignore List.)
3. Cache Cleaner
4. System Clean(Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Temporary File, Log File, Empty Folder, Empty File, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Earth History, Google Map History)
5. Power Saver(bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, haptic feedback, screen brightness, timeout)
6. File Manager
7. Startup Manager
8. Batch Uninstall
9. Battery Usage
10. Volume Control
11. Phone Ringtone
12. Startup Time
13. Startup Silent(Menu->Settings->Startup Silent)
14. System Info
15. Widget(Quick Booster[1,4], Shortcuts)
16. App 2 SD: Get more free internal phone storage space
17. Batch Install
18. App backup and restore
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
★ Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
★ Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
★ Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
★ Greater privacy - add a passcode lock on mobile
★ PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
★ Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium
2) Evernote Plus
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
If you have any questions or issues please contact me before posting a bad review. I will happily work with you to resolve the issue. Email is email@example.com.
* Manage multiple publisher's service time, publications, return visits, and bible studies for each month.
* Add and edit notes for every service entry and householder.
* Manage householders, publications, and publishers.
* Manages any "rollover" time. The summary will display your time to the decimal. However those additional minutes add up from month to month. If your remaining minutes from the previous months add up to an hour then this hour will get added to the current month.
Supported Languages (please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you discover incorrect translations or wish to get your language added):
*** Spanish (Thanks Pau)
*** Hungarian (Thanks Ádám)
*** Italian (Thanks Luca)
*** Portuguese (Thanks Felipe)
*** Dutch (Thanks Levi)
*** Indonesian (Thanks Pahala)
Beta Google+ Group: https://plus.google.com/communities/118331877810235547598
Thank you for being patient with updates and fixes. I'm a single developer with a newborn child to help take care of.
If you want to side load this app you can visit the website on the phone or tablet you want to install this on: http://myministryassistant.com/download
The app also has a built in link to check for updates in the Preferences section. It is user initiated, not automatic.
If you wish to donate anything you can here: http://myministryassistant.com/donate
If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for? TRY IT FOR FREE BY CLICKING HERE: http://eva4android.com/EVA/trial.htm
It's the only assistant that has a dedicated car mode and literally over a hundred more features than the rest.
Browse through the command list and you will see that it's no lie that EVA is the leader when it comes to useful features: http://www.eva4android.com/quickstart
EVA is a must have app if you want to use voice to increase your productivity. It's like other voice assistants but with so many truly useful functions you will wonder why it doesn't come standard with Android. It includes a dedicated Car Mode that is extremely useful if you want to use your phone while driving. It is the one application that makes your smart phone so much smarter. It includes a powerful Profiles feature that allows you to change loads of settings on your phone in one instant simply by changing the Profile. There are over 30 videos on YouTube (link below) that walk you though every aspect of the application. Take advantage of the free 28 day trial as you cannot possibly try it in a few hours let alone a week. Read the reviews to see what other people are saying and if you like it please tell your family, friends and co-workers.
Who should use EVA? If you are looking for an application that provides hands-free operation of your phone then EVA is right for you. If you are just looking for an electronic friend to chat with then please go with one of the assistants. On the other hand if you want a real virtual assistant that has extremely useful functions that will make your life easier then please give EVA a try.
EVA has all the functions you'd expect your assistant to perform plus some that you probably never knew were possible. Here is a list of some of the functions that you wont find in most of the competition:
★ Voice messaging, emails, memos and journals using your own voice
★ Reading and replying to incoming text (including Google Voice) and email (including Microsoft Exchange)
★ Reading and replying to incoming instant messages via Google Talk
★ Integration with Google+
★ Integration with Evernote
★ Integration with Tasker
★ Home Automation with INSTEON. Turn on the lights and appliances, open the garage door and a whole lot more, all with voice commands or scheduled or based on your location.
★ Time based reminders. Remind you to do something on a day and/or time.
★ Location based reminders. Remind you to do something based on your location.
★ Location based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do based on your current location. Have EVA automatically text your wife when you leave the office.
★ Time based actions. Perform any function that EVA can do on a set day and time
★ In-Car mode including wake up phrase and fully customizable function buttons
★ Custom voice shortcuts to your phone applications. Give your apps any name you want and open them using that name.
★ Voice bookmarks to your favorite web sites.
★ Activate just by shaking your phone
★ Works with all Bluetooth Headsets and most In-Car Bluetooth devices
★ Read and write NFC tags on compatible devices
★ Remote control your phone over Google Talk
★ Too many other features to list
For the full online manual please go to:
If you prefer a male assistant please choose EVAN instead.
If you don't already have a third party text to speech voice that replaces the default Pico voice on your phone I recommend SVOX Classic.Download the Free SVOX Classic to demo the voices.
EVA is English only. Please don't give 1 star ratings for not having your language.
Introductory PRICING, 25% Off, grab it while you can!
NOTE: Jarvis currently supports only English language
But don't get us wrong, Jarvis is more than just a show off, he can be your personal assistant keeping you informed about weather, news, calls, text messages and what more, control your phone settings like turning on WiFi, Flash, Bluetooth to name some, play songs over bluetooth, set reminders based on people.
Jarvis adds a cool factor to every thing he does making you look awesome!
Access Jarvis from your lock screen with a single tap. Save notes & access them with Notes widget.
Jarvis is the first personal assistant to run on your Android wearable. Control your phone & tablet through your Android wear, Update wallpapers, turn on flash in dark, play songs by name, artist, album. Skip through songs, control volume! Get full readable news, weather updates, battery notifications. Set wake up alarms. All these without even taking the phone out of your pocket!
Use Jarvis to set quick wake up alarms, this couldn't get any easier.
Calls & Messages
Make calls & send text messages with Jarvis, all you have to do is just tell him.
CloudVoice Dynamic conversations
Jarvis is dynamic in conversation. He has a variety of answers for variety of questions & some of them are outright funny. If he doesn't know any, he learns them over time.
Get voice notifications about weather, news, battery status & power levels.
Automatic wallpaper update
Jarvis can update your home screen wallpaper automatically almost every day keeping it refreshed.
Customize the appearance of the app by selecting from Mark I, Mark II & Mark III themes.
Control your phone settings like Flash, WiFi etc
A one of a kind reminder which allows you to link reminders to your contacts so you get reminded when you get or make a phone call.
Play media by name, album, artist. Shuffle the list, play or stop.
Bluetooth Support beta
If your device is running JellyBean or up, you can use your bluetooth headset to control Jarvis, play media over it and do tons of other stuffs. This feature is still in beta so don't be alarmed if some bugs pop up.
Ask Jarvis general questions like "Who is the first president of USA", "How many meters are in a kilometer", "Convert 100 cm to inches"
Office hours & Night mode
It's always irritating when your phone notifies you something when you are in office or when you are home getting a good sleep. Jarvis understands that and has you covered with two modes, Office Mode & Quiet hours
Jarvis is contextually aware of time & device settings and he adapts himself based on when you wake him up.
If you encounter any bugs or want to see a feature get implemented, please do write to us before giving a negative review.
Privacy No contents of your phone ever leave the device to any server (except the speech recognition data).
Please Note: "Jarvis PRO - Voice Assistant" is in no way associated or endorsed with the actual character.
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: email@example.com
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Currently Sherpa supports Uber, Lyft and Sidecar drivers. If you are driving for any of these services, Sherpa can give you deeper insight into your driving performance and help you maximize your income.
The main benefits are:
+ Track your income
Compare your driving income against costs.
+ Be a great driver
Find out when to work and where to go, in real-time
+ Explore options
See all your platform options in one place
+ Reduce your tax
Use mileage logging to see your total tax savings
Sherpa has thousands of drivers across the US. Find out about the latest driving trends and features on the SherpaShare channel: www.sherpashare.com/sherpa/share.
Learn how to integrate your Uber/Lyft/Sidecar earnings visit: http://www.sherpashare.com/faq/
Any other questions or suggestions, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
visit us at: http://www.sherpashare.com.
Alicoid is your personal talking butler. Currently only available in german and spanish language - please don't install, if you don't speak german or spanish.
Alicoid ist Dein persönlicher Butler und Unterhalter, ähnlich wie Siri auf dem iPhone. Du kannst dich einfach mit Alicoid unterhalten (und das können sehr lustige Gespräche werden!) oder Aufträge erteilen: sage z.B. "schreibe eine SMS an Simone!" oder frage Alicoid nach allem, was Dich interessiert, z.B. "Wie weit ist es von Hamburg nach Kiel?".
Alicoid weiß vieles und lernt ständig hinzu, hier ein paar Beispiele:
- Was ist die Hauptstadt von Spanien?
- Wieviele Einwohner hat Paris?
- Wie wird das Wetter in Berlin?
- Sei bitte leise. (Lautlosmodus ein)
- Kennst Du Michael Jordan?
- Wer spielte Don Vito Corleone in "Der Pate"?
- Weck mich in einer halben Stunde.
- Wie haben die Bayern gespielt?
- Wer führte Regie in "Terminator"?
- Navigiere nach Dortmund.
- "Wie weit ist es von hier nach Hamburg?"
- "Wie wird das Wetter?"
- "Starte Google Maps"
- "Wo liegt Reutlingen?"
- "Erstelle einen Termin für morgen 10 Uhr"
- "Wie groß ist Nicolas Sarcozy?"
Ausführlichere Dokumentation hier: http://www.alicoid.com/doku
Wenn Deine Frage nicht beim ersten Mal erkannt wird, probiere es einfach ein paar Stunden später nochmal, Alicoid lernt ständig hinzu.
Aktuelle Weiterentwicklungen verfolgen und neue Features vorschlagen: http://google.com/+Alicoid
Fragen, Kritik und Anregungen kannst Du gerne auch an email@example.com mailen.
- es muss eine Text-to-Speech-App mit deutscher Sprachausgabe installiert sein - das ist meist der Fall.
- es muss eine Spracherkennungs-App installiert sein, z.B. die kostenlose Google Sprachsuche - gibt's hier im Market.
Tags: Spracherkennung, Text-to-Speech, Sprachausgabe, Sprachassistent, Siri, Butler, Assistent, Voice.
¡Alicoid ha aprendido español!
No es nativo, pero está aprendiendo más cada día...
El asistente virtual número uno en las top ventas ahora sabe español.
Habla con Alicoid cómo si fuera una persona. Tal cómo seres humanos, a Alicoid le gusta mejor si utilizas frases completas en lugar de comandos cortos.
Encima de investigar hechos, Alicoid te ayuda en mandar mensajes cortos, llamar a tus amigos y mucho más.
Por ejemplo, pregúntale:
- "¿Qué es gravedad?", "¿Quién es Barack Obama?"
- "Muéstrame una foto de Angela Merkel"
¿Cuántos años tiene ...? ¿Cuándo nació ...? ¿Cuándo se construyó ...? ¿Cuánto mide ...?
- "¿Qué signífica buen día en inglés?"
Idiomas disponibles: alemán, árabe, búlgaro, catalán, chino, checo, danés, holandés, inglés, estonio, finlandés, francés, griego, haitiano, hebreo, hindi, húngaro, indonesio, italiano, japonés, coreano, letón, lituano, noruego, polaco , portugués, rumano, ruso, eslovaco, esloveno, español, sueco, tailandés, turco, ucraniano y vietnamita.
- "¿Dónde está Salamanca?"
- "¿Muéstrame Madrid en la mapa?"
- "¿Cómo llego a Sevilla?"
- "¿Qué tal el tiempo mañana en Madrid?"
- "¿Quién ha dirigido Amores Perros?"
- "¿De qué trata Todo Sobre Mi Madre?"
- "¿Cómo jugó el Real Madrid?"
- "¿Qué hora es en Los Angeles?"
- "¿Distancia de Sevilla a Paris?"
- "Noticias de deportes"
- "Envía un mensaje a Marco."
- "Abre calendario"
Tags: Siri, Voice Assistant, Asistente, voice
This paid version has voice activation! That allows you to call Cyman by his name for him to start listening. You can give Cyman a name by telling him "change your name to ". To enable voice activation, enable the "voice activation mode" in your preferences.
With these features many have likened this to the fictional JARVIS assistant from Marvel's Iron Man movies. Here are some review extracts...
★★★★★This is wonderful!
I adore this system. It's exactly what I was looking for, and I'm so pleased with how personable it is. Definite five stars.
★★★★★I FEEL LIKE IRON MAN !!!!
★★★★★Awesome Jarvis assistant app Works really well! Looking forward to even more features in the future. Rock on :)
After much experementing, I have found a wealth of uses for this app. Outstanding really as I am in the car alot or on the go. A must have for a buisy lifestyle.
it's frighteningly intelligent. I was astonished by how easily I picked up on my commands and the shear number of responses it is preprogrammed with.
Small changes in the things we do can make a huge difference.
The small change of receiving all the necessary information you need at the start of your day
(such as weather, relevant news, your reminders for the day and transport news)
can be the difference between being on time or late for work,
not forgetting your gym kit before setting out, or being caught out in the rain without an umbrella.
CYMAN is that small change - that extra something to give you the right information but most importantly, at the right time.
The Cyman System actively helps you organise your tasks, and gives you the local weather, your tasks, and news headlines with it's own alarm. Plus much more to come!
The menu contains examples of commands that Cyman will understand. Also, you can check our twitter page www.twitter.com/cymansystem for suggestions of commands.
Please note this is an Alpha release. Consequently, certain features are still in development. Please leave feedback on our website if you find any issues! They will be much more useful to us if you give full details including your phone model and Android version.
-Calling and texting
-Twitter & Facebook status
-Opening Android applications
-Latest news articles
-Local and international weather information
-Task list management
-Limited mobile device controls
Creator: Ugochi Anomelechi
I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING
- Ensure your media volume is up
- If you are using iSpeech ensure your ring volume is up
- Ensure your text-to-speech settings are enabled (usually located in your Android Settings -> Language & Input settings)
CYMAN SOUNDS FEMALE, I WANT HIM TO SOUND MORE LIKE JARVIS
- You can go to Google Play to download various text to speech voices by
Google, CereProc, SVOX or IVONA.
I WANT TO GIVE CYMAN ANOTHER NAME
- Tell Cyman "change your nickname to Jarvis" for example
WHY DOES CYMAN CALL ME SIR WHEN I AM FEMALE?
- Cyman simply does not know. Tell Cyman you are female...that's all there is to it!
- Go to our website at www.cymansystem.com/Cyman.html?page=contactus and let us know all the details, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on our Facebook, Google+ and YouTube pages
Android Authority Top 10 Best App of 2014
As Featured on CNET, LifeHacker, SlashGear, Android Police, Android Authority, Android Central, Droid Life, Android Community, Android Pit, and more!
"If you are looking for a way to add a few extra voice commands to Google Now, give Commandr a try!" - CNET
"... if you're using your phone hands free in the car, it can be a life saver" - LifeHacker
"With the 3rd-party-developed app Commandr, Google Now gets a boost" - SlashGear
"... meet Commandr, the new in-between service for flipping hardware switches in Google Now" - Android Police
Google Now Just Got Better
Now you can use Google Now to control your flashlight, toggle settings, control music playback, and much more!
Google Now Just Got Personal
Add your own custom commands through Tasker to make sure your device fits your lifestyle.
Listening to You
Vote on new commands or suggest new ones so that we are working on adding the commands you want.
Don't wait for Google! Updates will be quick and support request responses quicker.
Unify Your Smartphone
Access all the features of your device through Google Now so you don't have to remember what app does what.
Setup and Forget
Once you setup Commandr, it will always be accessible from Google Now and will only run when needed. It won't slow down your phone or your boot.
Full Android Wear Support
Either say "Okay Google" + the command to your watch or open up the full Android Wear app and tap on a command!
Commands work fully offline! (have to type instead of speak)
Command List (so far):
- Flashlight On/Off
- Wifi On/Off
- GPS On/Off (some devices)
- Bluetooth On/Off
- Wireless Hotspot On/Off
- Pause/Resume Music
- Previous/Next Song
- Read Unread SMS
- Read Last SMS From Contact
- Play Google Music Playlist
- Chatbot (for Siri-like functionality)
- Cellular Data On/Off
- Read Unread Gmail
- Raise/Lower Volume
- Silence/Unsilence Ringer
- Set Volume to Percentage
- Unlock/Lock phone
- Take a Picture
- Take a Selfie
- Shutdown (Root)
- Reboot Recovery (Root)
- Restart (Root)
- Clear Notifications (Root)
- Wolfram Alpha
- Send Whatsapp message
- Enable/Disable Rotation Lock
- Enable/Disable Sync
- Night mode (Disable wifi, data, and ringer)
- Enable/Disable Airplane Mode (Root)
- Enable/Disable Car Mode
Developer: Ryan Senanayake
Graphic Designer: Adriano Loiacono
Open Source Contributors: Aaron Disibio (firesoul453), Moksh Jawa, flyingtoaster0, Daniel Quah (emansih)
Special thanks to Moksh Jawa for his outstanding work not only in his open-source contributions, but also in his relentless marketing of the product
Source code: https://github.com/RSenApps/Commandr-Android
Do not enable Talkback Accessibility service instead of Commandr. If you do this by accident and notice an orange box around tappable items, please see the Talkback support pages to turn off the service.
Tasker (In-App): Use this for launching a single task
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Navigate to Tasks and press the add button in the bottom-right
3. Configure the command and keep note of the name
4. Ensure that Tasker is enabled (icon in top left is colored)
5. Go to preferences (top-right) > Misc and check "Allow External Access"
6. In the Commandr app click Tasker
7. Find the command you created and enable it by tapping the switch top-right
8. (Optional) edit the phrase that will activate the command
Tasker (Plugin): Use this for launching multiple tasks
1. Install Commandr and Tasker - [url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.dinglisch.android.taskerm&hl=en[/url]
2. Under Profiles Click Add
6. Configure the phrase to listen for
7. Add tasks to profile
Would you like to structure your media contents in a document way?
Reports Assistant is for you.
Reports Assistant allows you to create documents with the information on your mobile phone. Your reports will be composed of customized items such as:
- Texts, write or just dictate them.
- Images, use the images on your phone or take a photo.
- Videos, use the videos on your phone or record one.
- Audio, use the sounds on your phone or record them.
After finishing your reports, you can:
- Send them by email with all the media attached.
- Create a ZIP archive and upload it to your favorite cloud storage.
Your report will contain all the files you included, which makes it a perfect tool to collect information on the go!
If you miss any type of information for your reports, just send us an e-mail and we will include it in future versions.
Internet permissions are required for AdMob.
Record audio and write to external storage permissions are required to record the media data for the reports.
Love it, hate it? Just let us know! (adigitaltree.online @ gmail.com)
We hope you enjoy this app.
A Digital Tree