Discover our brand-new Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show Official App.
The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is the largest in-water boat show in the world.
Now entering its 59th edition, the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show will take place from October 31 – Nov 4, 2018; providing a unique opportunity to discover some of the world's finest international yacht builders, marine products and much more.
1,200+ exhibitors with over 1,500+ boats on display: ranging from state-of-the-art yacht builders to the latest technology in the marine industry.
Spanning 7 locations around the "Yachting Capital of the World" Fort Lauderdale, FL, this exclusive event epitomizes luxury lifestyle, bringing together first-class yachts, a luxurious VIP experience, high-end dining & entertainment, and an array of prestige products and brands – everything from sunglasses, supercars, beautiful timepieces and superyachts.
This year’s show will introduce a new show layout, culinary experience, hospitality experiences, & lounges and entertainment zones, creating the ultimate boat show experience.
The FLIBS App is the essential tool for both first time and returning visitors of the show. With an enhanced user-friendly interface, the new Official App is better than ever.
With features including full exhibitor lists by category, access to full specs for each boat at the show, a comprehensive social schedule of events, up-to-date show notifications, the App will help you to navigate FLIBS with ease.
• Create an account to save your favorite boats and exhibitors to access throughout the show.
• Search for exhibitors or sessions, browse by product category, view events by date, topic or speaker.
• Create your own show guide – Explore exhibitors and events and add the ones that matter to you to My Show, by tapping the star near the company or event, you can find them all in one place
• Make the most of your time by scheduling exhibitors, sessions and other types of events using your agenda.
• Navigate through the entire show using the mobile Map by creating a route around the show.
• Use built in way-finding technology to search for exhibitors based on your position and destination at the show.
• Stay up to date with live show notifications, you’ll be the first to know what’s happening at the show.
• Add notes to yourself about the show and exhibitors for future reference
• Exhibitor list with information about presenting companies, access to exhibitor websites and option to book appointments
• Yacht list with specifications, pictures and their location within the Show
• Social schedule featuring all events with registration links
• Show maps indicating the location of exhibitor stands and boats
• Useful information: opening hours, links to purchase tickets and contact details