The Simple mileage tracker frees you from the pain of manually tracking your miles for taxes or reimbursement. Simple is an essential mileage tracking app that automatically tracks, logs and calculates the value of your drives for taxes or reimbursements. Maximize your tax deductions and reimbursements with Simple, the easiest way to keep a mileage log.
Our mileage tracker helps you easily organize your drives for your business expenses and tax refunds. Simple sorts your drives, keeping business miles separate from personal ones, which makes it simple to have a mileage log that will be accepted by the IRS or your business.
Track mileage accurately and quickly get the reports you need to maximize your tax deductions and reimbursements without the administrative struggles.
Simple automatically tracks every mile you drive in the background. Simple means you won’t have to manually log your miles or even manually start and stop recording — just drive like you normally would and Simple will create a compliant mileage log for you. Say goodbye to the messy paperwork.
Simple uses smart Trip Detection technology to automatically track miles. It then logs those trips for you and will calculate the drive values for your business and personal drives.
Log miles from every drive easily and accurately with Simple, the BEST mileage tracker app!
Mileage Log - Track Miles & Automatically Create Mile Logs
- Mileage tracker records all trips accurately, down to fractions of a mile
- Track drives and categorize them with a swipe—swipe right for business drives and left for personal drives
- GPS-powered Trip Detection technology captures every mile driven and logs them automatically—don’t worry about your battery, as it intelligently consumes power
- Mileage reports provide information for the IRS and include details you need for your business expense reports.
Business Expenses Reporting & More
- Track miles from all your business trips and sales calls for reimbursements
- Expense reports are simple: just export your mileage tracking data or send yourself a spreadsheet with all the info you need
- Self-employed or get 1099? Write off your miles driven on your Schedule C
- Mileage app provides the 2019 standard IRS mileage rate, which is 58 cents per mile driven for business.
Save Money - Tax Deduction & Budget Help
- Tax deductions are calculated accurately for your largest mileage tax deduction yet
- Track miles to get a large deduction, leading to lower taxes, which leads to more money in your pocket.
Track your miles and join millions of drivers who’ve saved billions by using Simple today!
Mileage Logging that Works
Easy – Simple to install and use
Automatic – No stopping and starting the app
Organized – Classify your drives with a swipe
Accurate – Mileage logs that meet IRS mileage deduction standards
Personal – Style it with your own color and language
Download Simple for free today!