RemoteXY is easy way to make and use a mobile graphical user interface for Arduino boards and other controllers. Using the editor of mobile graphical interfaces, located on the site http://remotexy.com , you can make your own unique graphical user interface and load it into the controller. Using this mobile app you will be able to connect to the controller and manage with them through a graphical interface.
The graphical interface supports the following elements:
- RGB color;
- Text print;
- Other design elements of the GUI.
Connection between the controller and the mobile device using:
- WiFi client and access point;
- Ethernet by IP or URL;
- Internet from anywhere through the Cloud Server.
The source code generator have support next controllers:
- Arduino UNO, Arduino MEGA, Arduino Leonardo, Arduino Pro Mini, Arduino Nano, Arduino MICRO;
- WeMos D1, WeMos D1 R2, WeMos D1 mini;
- NodeMCU V2, NodeMCU V3;
- The AirBoard;
Supported comunication modules:
- Bluetooth HC-05, HC-06 or compatible;
- Bluetooth BLE HM-10 or compatible;
- WiFi ESP8266;
- Ethernet Shield W5100;
- Arduino IDE;
- FLProg IDE;