600 total questions FNP Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Sample Questions Simulation Software
Nurse practitioners treat both physical and mental conditions through comprehensive history taking, physical exams, and ordering tests for interpretation. NPs can provide a diagnosis and recommendations for a wide range of acute and chronic diseases (within their scope of practice) and provide appropriate treatment for patients, including prescribing medications in some states. NPs can serve as a patient's primary health care provider, and see patients of all ages depending on their specialty (family, pediatrics, geriatrics, etc.). Similar to all medical professions, the core philosophy of the field is individualized care that focuses on patients' conditions as well as the effects of illness on the lives of the patients and their families. NPs make prevention, wellness, and patient education priorities. In addition to health care services, NPs conduct research and are often active in patient advocacy activities. To become licensed/certified to practice, Nurse Practitioners hold board certification in an area (such as family, women's health, pediatrics, adult, acute care, etc.), and are licensed through the state nursing boards. NPs must practice within the scope of their certification.
Nurses can be loosely categorized according to the positions they hold, types of patients they treat, medical issues they specialize in, and settings in which they work. So this is also a good career Option. With this app you can prepare yourself for this exam.
This application mainly focuses on what preparation a person has to do for preparing for nurses examination. And even provides you with the sample question on various subjects to prepare you for the examination with proper time management. This app also provides you with the sample question in the form of quiz so that you can prepare yourself for the exam.
1- Collection of very important and interesting questions which can help u lot.
2- Very Simple and Attractive User interface.
4- Slide left and right for next and previous page.
5- You can Share these via email and SMS.
6- Application is for both Phone and Tablet.
We will appreciate your feedback to improve this application as much as you want.
More from developer
EatingWell, the award-winning magazine and website, now brings you Healthy in a Hurry: healthy recipes in your pocket! You’ll be inspired to cook by these fast, easy, delicious recipes and mouth-watering food photography. You’ll have the recipes and ingredient lists on the go and offline while you are grocery shopping!
Healthy in a Hurry is a well-edited selection of 800 of EatingWell’s best and fastest recipes. Tips, cuisine type, straightforward instructions and authoritative nutritional information make this a standout collection. Unlike AllRecipes or iFood or single topic cookbook Apps, these are professionally written and tested recipes, with diverse ethnic and ingredient appeal, and no processed food advertising. Superior user interface and easy, healthy gourmet recipes is a delicious cooking combo you won’t find anywhere else!
-Preloaded recipes for instant and offline access, no downloading
-Premium recipes developed by EatingWell experts
-Fast recipes: no prep longer than 45 minutes, many ready in just 15 minutes!
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Sorted by course category
-Filter by Main Ingredient and by Total Time
-Luscious professional food photography, viewable full-screen!
-E-mail to a friend to do the shopping!
-Flag your Favorites!
-Recipe of the Day makes choosing easy!
- Native Storage. Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your iPhone or iPad and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts. The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts are stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 5.)
- Happening Now. Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also sync your itinerary to your local device calendar.
- Search/Browse. In addition to global searching, you can browse Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by company name or product category.
- Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues—including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as Convention Center, hotel, and bus route maps—are stored natively in the app for easy browsing.
- Attendee Information. Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including shuttle bus routes, the Internet Café, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
AACR 2013, AACR Annual Meeting, American Association for Cancer Research, Oncology