Main Features of the premium version:
- +2600 exam questions and study notes
- 5 study modes
- Shareable content
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size & background control
NCLEX (National Council Licensure Examination) is an examination for the licensing of nurses in the United States and Canada. There are two types, the NCLEX-RN and the NCLEX-PN. After graduation from a school of nursing, one takes the NCLEX exam to receive his or her nursing license. A nursing license gives an individual the permission to practice nursing, granted by the state where he or she met the requirements.
Neurology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the nervous system. Neurology deals with the diagnosis and treatment of all categories of conditions and disease involving the central and peripheral nervous system (and its subdivisions, the autonomic nervous system and the somatic nervous system); including their coverings, blood vessels, and all effector tissue, such as muscle.Neurological practice relies heavily on the field of neuroscience, which is the scientific study of the nervous system.
The nervous system is the part of an animal's body that coordinates its voluntary and involuntary actions and transmits signals between different parts of its body. Nervous tissue first arose in wormlike organisms about 550 to 600 million years ago. In most animal species it consists of two main parts, the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS). The CNS contains the brain and spinal cord. The PNS consists mainly of nerves, which are enclosed bundles of the long fibers or axons, that connect the CNS to every other part of the body.
To ensure public protection, each board of nursing requires a candidate for licensure to pass the appropriate NCLEX examination, NCLEX-RN for registered nurses and the NCLEX-PN for vocational or practical nurses. NCLEX examinations are designed to test the knowledge, skills and abilities essential for the safe and effective practice of nursing at the entry-level.
NCLEX examinations are provided in a computerized adaptive testing (CAT) format and are presently administered by Pearson VUE in their network of Pearson Professional Centers (PPC). individual will be scored by their ability to think critically about decisions involving nursing care
This app is also suitable for students, researchers, resident, doctors, Anatomy & physiology specialists, nurses and medical professionals and of course Medical lecturers, teachers and professors.
Get a better score in your USMLE (step1, step2 CS & CK), PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX,CNA, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam, and the most important is to fall in love with the material, it worth all the attention.
This educational 7 medical application is intended to CNA,
ANP - Adult Nurse Practitioner
FNP - Family Nurse Practitioner
A-GNP - Adult-Gero Primary Nurse Practitioner
ANP-BC Adult Nurse Practitioner
FNP-BC Family Nurse Practitioner
PNP-BC Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
ACNP-BC Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
GNP - BC Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
PMHNP-BC Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
PMHNP-BC Family Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
and also for USMLE, COMLEX, ANCC Certification Center,
Top of learning, the publisher of this android application, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held. liable.
EatingWell, the award-winning magazine and website, now brings you Healthy in a Hurry: healthy recipes in your pocket! You’ll be inspired to cook by these fast, easy, delicious recipes and mouth-watering food photography. You’ll have the recipes and ingredient lists on the go and offline while you are grocery shopping!
Healthy in a Hurry is a well-edited selection of 800 of EatingWell’s best and fastest recipes. Tips, cuisine type, straightforward instructions and authoritative nutritional information make this a standout collection. Unlike AllRecipes or iFood or single topic cookbook Apps, these are professionally written and tested recipes, with diverse ethnic and ingredient appeal, and no processed food advertising. Superior user interface and easy, healthy gourmet recipes is a delicious cooking combo you won’t find anywhere else!
-Preloaded recipes for instant and offline access, no downloading
-Premium recipes developed by EatingWell experts
-Fast recipes: no prep longer than 45 minutes, many ready in just 15 minutes!
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Sorted by course category
-Filter by Main Ingredient and by Total Time
-Luscious professional food photography, viewable full-screen!
-E-mail to a friend to do the shopping!
-Flag your Favorites!
-Recipe of the Day makes choosing easy!
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the subspecialty board exams.
ACCP-SEEK® Pulmonary Medicine, 530 Questions (53 Sets comprising Vol. 19, 21, and 23)
ACCP-SEEK® Critical Care Medicine, 670 Questions (67 Sets comprising Vol. 18, 20, 22, and Ed. 24)
ACCP-SEEK® Sleep Medicine, 320 Questions (32 Sets comprising 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Editions)
Installation of the CHEST SEEK™ app includes 30 free questions spanning all three specialty areas. Additional sets of 10 questions are available at the new, reduced price of $4.99.
*NOTE: Install on your other Android devices for no additional charge; just re-initiate the same in-app purchases with the same Google Play account.
Designed and developed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
- Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
- Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
- Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
- Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again.
- Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK™ questions and answers once they are purchased.
This mobile conference app is your full-featured guide to mange your conference attendance.
App features include:
• Allow users to search or browse sessions, take notes and star their favorite sessions
• View speakers and their presentations, if provided, along with attendee information
• Social media feed that highlights what attendees are saying about the meeting
This conference app is designed, developed and sponsored by AMMO (Amphetamobile, LLC).
Enhance your knowledge of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery with hundreds of study questions to test your recall, interpretation, and problem solving skills. Try 10 questions free when you install the app. Activities in this app are not eligible for CME credit.
- Native Storage: Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your Android phone or Tablet and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts: The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts is stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-Breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 4.)
- Happening Now: Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary: Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also create a schedule using the AACR Online Itinerary Planner and sync it to the app.
-Search/Browse: In addition to global searching, you can browse the Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by category name or product category.
- Maps: Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues— including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as the Convention Center and hotel maps— are stored natively in the app for easy browsing. Session locations display as “pins” on the map to help you locate them more quickly.
- Attendee Information: Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including the Internet Cafe, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
- Native Storage. Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your iPhone or iPad and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts. The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts are stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 5.)
- Happening Now. Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also sync your itinerary to your local device calendar.
- Search/Browse. In addition to global searching, you can browse Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by company name or product category.
- Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues—including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as Convention Center, hotel, and bus route maps—are stored natively in the app for easy browsing.
- Attendee Information. Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including shuttle bus routes, the Internet Café, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
AACR 2013, AACR Annual Meeting, American Association for Cancer Research, Oncology