A data connection is required for some features of the StudentiGuide.
Full StudentiGuide features:
- Home screen
- News & events
- Social media
- College media
- Useful links
- Student handbook
EatingWell, the award-winning magazine and website, now brings you Healthy in a Hurry: healthy recipes in your pocket! You’ll be inspired to cook by these fast, easy, delicious recipes and mouth-watering food photography. You’ll have the recipes and ingredient lists on the go and offline while you are grocery shopping!
Healthy in a Hurry is a well-edited selection of 800 of EatingWell’s best and fastest recipes. Tips, cuisine type, straightforward instructions and authoritative nutritional information make this a standout collection. Unlike AllRecipes or iFood or single topic cookbook Apps, these are professionally written and tested recipes, with diverse ethnic and ingredient appeal, and no processed food advertising. Superior user interface and easy, healthy gourmet recipes is a delicious cooking combo you won’t find anywhere else!
-Preloaded recipes for instant and offline access, no downloading
-Premium recipes developed by EatingWell experts
-Fast recipes: no prep longer than 45 minutes, many ready in just 15 minutes!
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Sorted by course category
-Filter by Main Ingredient and by Total Time
-Luscious professional food photography, viewable full-screen!
-E-mail to a friend to do the shopping!
-Flag your Favorites!
-Recipe of the Day makes choosing easy!
• Community Performance – statistics showing the percentage of users who chose each response. These statistics are compiled from users' answers to OpenAnesthesia.org's "Question of the Day" feature and the OA Self Study app.
• ABA Keywords can be sorted by category, year in which they appeared on the exam, and by percentage answered correctly
• Related review questions – In the Keywords section, any keyword which appears in a question explanation is identified
• Linked references – In the explanation for each question, references are linked to keywords right in the app, or the in-app browser for article references
• Notes – take notes while you study using the audio or text notes function
• Mark questions as favorites
• Full-text search and built-in dictionary
Each review question has been written by an OpenAnesthesia physician editor and contains a complete explanation of the answer, along with helpful links to keywords and articles in OpenAnesthesia and PubMed. Many articles are linked to related podcasts and videos. The app also allows you to reset your answers and retest yourself, select favorites, and make text or audio notes.
The keywords list includes keywords and phrases from the 2008-2013 ABA in- training exams, followed by the percent of residents in their final year of training who correctly answered the question pertaining to the keyword. Keywords can be sorted by name, category, year and percentage, and most keywords have full definitions. We invite you visit OpenAnesthesia.org to create an account and contribute to the ABA Keyword section.
Content Copyright © 2014 International Anesthesia Research Society, All Rights Reserved
This app and CMS was designed and developed by www.amphetamobile.com
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the subspecialty board exams.
ACCP-SEEK® Pulmonary Medicine, 530 Questions (53 Sets comprising Vol. 19, 21, and 23)
ACCP-SEEK® Critical Care Medicine, 670 Questions (67 Sets comprising Vol. 18, 20, 22, and Ed. 24)
ACCP-SEEK® Sleep Medicine, 320 Questions (32 Sets comprising 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Editions)
Installation of the CHEST SEEK™ app includes 30 free questions spanning all three specialty areas. Additional sets of 10 questions are available at the new, reduced price of $4.99.
*NOTE: Install on your other Android devices for no additional charge; just re-initiate the same in-app purchases with the same Google Play account.
Designed and developed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
- Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
- Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
- Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
- Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again.
- Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK™ questions and answers once they are purchased.
- Native Storage: Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your Android phone or Tablet and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts: The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts is stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-Breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 4.)
- Happening Now: Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary: Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also create a schedule using the AACR Online Itinerary Planner and sync it to the app.
-Search/Browse: In addition to global searching, you can browse the Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by category name or product category.
- Maps: Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues— including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as the Convention Center and hotel maps— are stored natively in the app for easy browsing. Session locations display as “pins” on the map to help you locate them more quickly.
- Attendee Information: Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including the Internet Cafe, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
- Native Storage. Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your iPhone or iPad and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts. The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts are stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 5.)
- Happening Now. Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also sync your itinerary to your local device calendar.
- Search/Browse. In addition to global searching, you can browse Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by company name or product category.
- Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues—including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as Convention Center, hotel, and bus route maps—are stored natively in the app for easy browsing.
- Attendee Information. Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including shuttle bus routes, the Internet Café, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
AACR 2013, AACR Annual Meeting, American Association for Cancer Research, Oncology