This new study tool features over 300 patient-centered, disease-specific vignettes and clinical scenarios. Each item includes an explained answer with rationale and supporting references for further study.
Items can be reviewed by examination domain or system and patient-care problems. Items can also be randomly shuffled for a more challenging review. Scoring statistics provide instant feedback that allows for a more focused review of problem areas. Answers include complete explanations with 2-5 supporting references; each reference has a hyperlink to PubMed or other compiler.
ACCP Flip Cards: Pharmacotherapy combines the time-tested method of review by flashcard with your mobile device, creating an ideal resource for those who want a self-paced review and refresher of disease states and therapeutics.
• In-app Statistics—Track your progress and discover those areas where you need additional study. Clear your statistics at any time to retest yourself.
• Shuffle—Mix up your flip cards as many times as you like to create a randomized stream of questions.
• Favorites—Highlight those questions that need additional review, or those questions that you find the most challenging or interesting.
• Notes—Jot down reminders, mnemonic devices, or anything that helps you prepare for the exam.
• Common Lab Values—Reference a handy table of reference values for common laboratory tests.
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) is a professional and scientific society that provides leadership, education, advocacy, and resources enabling clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice and research.
ACCP’s membership is composed of practitioners, scientists, educators, administrators, students, residents, fellows, and others committed to excellence in clinical pharmacy and patient pharmacotherapy.
EatingWell, the award-winning magazine and website, now brings you Healthy in a Hurry: healthy recipes in your pocket! You’ll be inspired to cook by these fast, easy, delicious recipes and mouth-watering food photography. You’ll have the recipes and ingredient lists on the go and offline while you are grocery shopping!
Healthy in a Hurry is a well-edited selection of 800 of EatingWell’s best and fastest recipes. Tips, cuisine type, straightforward instructions and authoritative nutritional information make this a standout collection. Unlike AllRecipes or iFood or single topic cookbook Apps, these are professionally written and tested recipes, with diverse ethnic and ingredient appeal, and no processed food advertising. Superior user interface and easy, healthy gourmet recipes is a delicious cooking combo you won’t find anywhere else!
-Preloaded recipes for instant and offline access, no downloading
-Premium recipes developed by EatingWell experts
-Fast recipes: no prep longer than 45 minutes, many ready in just 15 minutes!
-Full nutritional information for each recipe
-Sorted by course category
-Filter by Main Ingredient and by Total Time
-Luscious professional food photography, viewable full-screen!
-E-mail to a friend to do the shopping!
-Flag your Favorites!
-Recipe of the Day makes choosing easy!
The American College of Chest Physicians (CHEST), the global leader in education in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine, brings you, a self-assessment tool linked directly to the subspecialty board exams.
ACCP-SEEK® Pulmonary Medicine, 530 Questions (53 Sets comprising Vol. 19, 21, and 23)
ACCP-SEEK® Critical Care Medicine, 670 Questions (67 Sets comprising Vol. 18, 20, 22, and Ed. 24)
ACCP-SEEK® Sleep Medicine, 320 Questions (32 Sets comprising 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Editions)
Installation of the CHEST SEEK™ app includes 30 free questions spanning all three specialty areas. Additional sets of 10 questions are available at the new, reduced price of $4.99.
*NOTE: Install on your other Android devices for no additional charge; just re-initiate the same in-app purchases with the same Google Play account.
Designed and developed by Amphetamobile
Other great features:
- Case-based questions with rationales developed by nationally recognized experts provide thorough explanations for correct and incorrect answers, and linked references, helpful for board exam preparation or general review.
- Handy app features include answer tracking, note taking, voice annotating, and reference links.
- Quickly find topics of interest with multiple search index options, including searching by key word, CHEST curriculum, and subject taxonomies, and a smart full-text search.
- Zoom in on images and figures, view them in portrait or landscape mode, and mark as favorites the images and figures you need to reference again.
- Study on the go; no connectivity is needed to instantly access CHEST SEEK™ questions and answers once they are purchased.
- Native Storage: Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your Android phone or Tablet and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts: The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts is stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-Breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 4.)
- Happening Now: Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary: Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also create a schedule using the AACR Online Itinerary Planner and sync it to the app.
-Search/Browse: In addition to global searching, you can browse the Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by category name or product category.
- Maps: Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues— including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as the Convention Center and hotel maps— are stored natively in the app for easy browsing. Session locations display as “pins” on the map to help you locate them more quickly.
- Attendee Information: Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including the Internet Cafe, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
- Native Storage. Once downloaded, all of the app content and functionality is stored natively on your iPhone or iPad and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts. The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts are stored natively, so you can access the Poster Session and Minisymposium presentations wherever you are. (Note: Late-breaking Abstracts will be made available natively beginning April 5.)
- Happening Now. Have a free moment? Get a quick list of the sessions that will be starting in the next 15 minutes.
- Personal Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to your Itinerary folder to create a personal schedule for the meeting. You can also sync your itinerary to your local device calendar.
- Search/Browse. In addition to global searching, you can browse Annual Meeting sessions by type, title, and topic. You can also search or browse the complete list of Annual Meeting presenters (including poster presenters) as well as abstract co-authors. Exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by company name or product category.
- Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues—including the complete Exhibit Hall and Poster Area Map as well as Convention Center, hotel, and bus route maps—are stored natively in the app for easy browsing.
- Attendee Information. Look up the locations and hours of critical Annual Meeting services, including shuttle bus routes, the Internet Café, the coat and bag check, and the child care/nursing mothers room.
AACR 2013, AACR Annual Meeting, American Association for Cancer Research, Oncology