This application allows you to conveniently view a list of articles and if you want to open a detailed view articles with minimal user interface for ease of reading in any place and at any time.
List of articles and topics constantly updated.
At this point, the application has around 8 topics:
- Health and Medicine
The world’s most widely read general science journal, Science provides broad, comprehensive coverage of the latest developments in science policy and cutting-edge research. From astronomy to microbiology, Science spans the sciences, and the globe, to keep you up to date on the events that are shaping science around the world.
As a subscriber you'll enjoy: 51 weekly issues delivered to your tablet or phone, instant online access to every Science article ever published since 1880, exclusive e-mail alerts, and much more.
Plus, every Science subscription includes a one-year membership in the non-profit AAAS. Open to everyone, AAAS is an advocate for all of the sciences, and is home to a community of over 120,000 people, from Nobel Laureates to high school students, who believe in the power of science to make our world a better place.
Subscribe today and fill your next 365 days with information, community, and Science.
Science Today is the California Academy of Sciences’ channel for current stories on cutting-edge technologies, life, Earth, space, sustainability and Academy Research. Videos and articles are produced in-house and can also be found throughout the museum, and on our website. www.calacademy.org/sciencetoday.
Features include -
- A news summary covering stories from all sources ! Clean feed with no repeated stories. For each story - see all sources that covered it with a simple tap !
- Subscribe for push notifications for prominent stories (optional)!
- New discoveries, interviews, research results, studies and interesting talks - brought to you from the leading Youtube channels!
- Your very own news feed - choose the topics you want to follow and/or the topics you want blocked! Don't bother yourself with news that don't interest you!
- An awesome widget!
- Free built in read later - save interesting articles for later reading!
You can get to know to latest news, trends and research studies from the many disciplines of Science, such as Biology, Chemistry, Physics, etc. No need to download separate apps or to scour through the web to read the finest articles on Science breakthroughs. They are available to you at a single touch.
This is a MUST-HAVE APP for research scientists, academics and for the students of Science !
Why You Will Love This App:
***** Best collection of websites / magazines related to Science.
***** More than hundred sites - At one touch,they are available to you !
***** You want to add a site which has been missing ? You can add the site. Also, you can delete the sites which you don't want.
***** Very ideal for devices with large screens.
NOTE: The app requires WiFi/3G/Internet connection and is supported by ads.
Kindly post your positive reviews here and if you have a critical point or suggestion to make, please do mail us !
We daily update (live update) and categorize the content with the latest news from popular science sources.
You can add then read your favorite contents in offline mode wherever you are !
Why buy expensive magazines and books or subscribe to journals when you can get all the required information on your mobile? Enjoy!
All rights reserved to the content's respective owners.
Un grand merci à tous pour vos commentaires et encouragements ! N'hésitez pas à nous communiquer vos remarques et suggestions directement par email à l'adresse firstname.lastname@example.org
Suivez en direct les dernières découvertes scientifiques, les avancées de la recherche... Mais aussi toute l'actualité de l'exploration spatiale, de l'astronomie, des nouvelles technologies, des questions d'environnement et de santé.
Décryptage, dossiers, rencontres, reportages, infographies, quiz... sont autant de façons d'aborder l'actualité des sciences et du savoir vue par la rédaction de Sciences et Avenir.
Des fonctionnalités avancées pour votre mobile et votre tablette :
- une mise en page qui s'adapte automatiquement à l'écran de votre téléphone et de votre tablette
- une vue rapide et personnalisable des informations-clés du moment
- des alertes d'actualité paramétrables et la possibilité de s'inscrire aux newsletters
- les articles et les dépêches classés par rubrique
- la possibilité de sauvegarder et de commenter les articles directement depuis l'application
- le partage rapide d'article par email et via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ et LinkedIn
Join us live via our webstream, download and listen to our extensive back-catalogue of programmes covering science, technology, medicine and engineering, watch our science videos, or browse our news reports, interviews with world-renowed scientists and science articles.
• Hear it first: opt-in to listen live when our programmes are broadcast.
• Get the latest Naked Scientists multimedia content on the move.
• Download audio or video and watch or listen later.
• Share things you like with friends on social media.
• Get in touch directly with questions or feedback.
• Based at Cambridge University, the Naked Scientists are producers of professional science programmes and news articles that are shared internationally on radio, television and over the Internet as podcasts.
Cette application est un kiosque numérique. Elle reproduit l’intégralité du magazine papier publié chaque semaine.
Grâce à l’interface de consultation, vous pouvez ensuite :
- Lire le journal avec un grand confort et faites défiler les pages en une fraction de seconde
- Feuilleter le journal en mode portrait ou en mode paysage
A propos de miLibris : miLibris conçoit et développe sur mesure des solutions de lecture numérique pour les éditeurs et pour les groupes de presse.
Search and add science feeds and youtube playlists.
The feeds are updated automatically and the app notifies when there is new information to read (can be turned off).
- Rss Feeds and News websites
- Swipe down to refresh feeds
- Search feeds or add feeds manually
- Add/update/delete websites
- Starred items
- Share functionality
- Automatic or manual synchronization
- Notifications (can be turned off)
- Automatic and manual cleanup
This includes stories in the fields of physics, earth science, medicine, nanotechnology, electronics, space, biology, chemistry, computer sciences, engineering, mathematics and other categories in science and technology.
various social, scientific, and paranormal controversies. We investigate claims of the paranormal, pseudoscience, fringe groups, cults and claims between: science, pseudoscience, junk science, voodoo science, pathological science, bad science, non science and plain old nonsense.
Our contributors are top experts in their fields—leading scientists, scholars, and investigative journalists. The magazine has been called “stimulating and provocative” by Carl Sagan, “clearly superior…gutsy” by Edward O. Wilson, and “the best journal in the field” by Stephen Jay Gould. Our editor-in-chief, Dr. Michael Shermer, has been called the most prominent skeptic in America, and his monthly column in Scientific American, and his numerous books and media appearances have made Skeptic a respected voice in academia. Included in each issue of Skeptic is Junior Skeptic magazine. While written for younger readers, it
provides an outstanding summary of classical paranormal topics, and is one of the favorite parts of the magazine for adults as well. Its editor, Daniel Loxton, recently won Canada’s prestigious Best Science Book Award for Young
This is a free app download. Within the app users can purchase the current issue and back issues.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. A subscription will start from the latest issue.
Available subscriptions are:
12 Months (4 issues)
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through Google Play Account settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com