Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts. Lead the conversation by sharing today’s news and dig deeper into the stories that matter most to you.
Rss News delivers all your favorite news in one place - and it is blazing fast.
Instead of having to hunt down for news, we uses RSS to aggregate the contents of the news sites you like and deliver RSS Newa is an RSS news reader re-imagined for android phones. It makes browsing faster and more fun: the content of your RSS feeds, news sites are transformed into pocket-sized cards which load very fast and are easy to browse.
RSS News channels (ABC, BBC, CNBC, Skynews, France 24, Fox, RT, Reuters).
We are ready to your favorite channel just feel free to contact us with your suggestion.
gReader is a simple, fast and intuitive feed/rss reader for Android, featuring beautiful themes, podcast support and full offline support. Read all your rss/feed news in one place, where keeping up with your favorite websites is as easy as checking your email.
more on http://greader.co
* The Old Reader: To use The Old Reader you need to create a mobile login in TOR settings
* Please let us know of any issues you encounter via email.
* If you still get ads: Clear the cache of the market and check the license in gReader again (Menu->More->Check License)
* Read the FAQ before commenting: http://greader.co/faq
* You want to suggest new features or report issues, use the Feedback button.
* Localization If you are interested in translating gReader to other languages, visit http://crowdin.net/project/greader/
* Beta: http://greader.co/beta
* Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noinnion.android.greader.readerpro
* Feedly Cloud: Feedly Cloud is a new way to browse the content of your favorite sites.
* The Old Reader: The Old Reader is a simple, web-based RSS reader with lots of great sharing features.
* RSS Reader: Use gReader without any online services. All data are saved locally.
* Synchronization: Use gReader at home, at your office, or anywhere you go and keep your feeds, tags and shared items synched in one place.
* 2-Way Sync: Synchronize your read items between gReader and Google Reader. Keep your articles up-to-date
* Auto synchronization
* User Interface: Simple, fast and intuitive
* Tablet optimized: Read your news more comfortable on a tablet
* Themes: Light, Black and Dark
* Night Mode: Read your articles with white font on black background. Save battery and increase readability in the night.
* Offline Reading with full article content without internet connection.
* Mark read on scroll
* Podcast support (streaming)
* Voice-Reading (Text-To-Speech)
* Folders / Tags support
* Share articles via Email, Facebook, Twitter, ...
* Services: Translation, Mobilizer (Google, Instapaper, Readability)
* Save to Pocket (Read it later) / Instapaper / Readability
* Search feature: Search and filter keywords, save search results
* Sort: by newest, by oldest, by feed
* Quick and Swipe actions: faster access to useful functions
* Rich article list (snippet and thumbnail)
* Widget: Icon widget with unread badge
* Easy Reading: Reading mode view, inverse webpage color
* Fullscreen mode: Enlarge your reading space
* Recommended items / sources
* HTTPS connection: Use Http Secure to get your feeds
* Backup/Restore: Backup/Restore your preferences
Try it yourself and build your own opinion.
* GET_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS: Allows access to the list of accounts for quick login.
* READ_LOGS: Used for feedback feature. Users could send logs to developer for identifying issues.
- Filter by news title and/or content - to display only the important bits
- Notifies you about all unread or just new items since your last check
- Per-feed customisable background update intervals
- Assists in adjusting the optimal feed update intervals to save battery life
- Feed auto discovery support
- RSS and Atom support
- Dark and Light reader themes
- Feed item sharing
- Import/export feeds from/to OPML file
- No ads!
Feel free to e-mail me about feature requests, bugs, complaints or season greetings :-)
Includes sources such as:
- Sigma live
- Cyprus Mail
If you think we should add another source to the list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ειδήσεις RSS Κύπρου. Μαζεύει ειδήσεις από διάφορες πηγές σε μια βολική εφαρμογή. Οι πιο πρόσφατες ειδήσεις αποθηκεύονται για χρήση χωρίς σύνδεση στο δίκτυο. Η εφαρμογή ξανασχεδιάστηκε ειδικά για ταμπλέτες (tablets). Έχει ένα όμορφο interface βασισμένο στο τελευταίο theme του Android (Holo) και υποστηρίζει ασπρο και μαύρο φόντο για βελτιστοποίηση της ανάγνωσης στην μέρα και νύχτα.
Περιέχει πηγές όπως:
- Sigma live
- Cyprus Mail
Αν πιστεύετε ότι θα έπρεπε να προσθέσουμε κάποια άλλη πηγή στις διαθέσιμες, παρακαλώ επικοινωνείστε μαζί μας: email@example.com
Tags: Cyprus, Κύπρος, News, Ειδήσεις, RSS, Tablets, Autosync, Themes, Font size
Disponibile anche in versione tecnologia, cerca su GooglePlay INFINITY RSS TECNOLOGIA con le migliori info tecnologiche dal mondo del web.
You will be able to view news in Arabic with regards to Arab World, Middle-east, World around you, Sports, Economics, Technology, Android, Apple, Blackberry, Windows Phone, Computer, Video Games, Entertainment, Health, Cooking, Woman, Beauty and Fashion.
✔ Aljazeera, CNN Arabic, BBC Arabic, CNBC Arabic, RT, France 24, euronews, Skynews, Google Arabic ....
✔ Ability to customize the news you are most interested in!
✔ Ability to add your own RSS feed manually and from the web
✔ Ability to view articles in list and grid layouts!
✔ Ability to save articles and channels
✔ Ability to share articles using your favorite social media outlet
✔ Ability to view full news without leaving the app!
✔ Ability to change the display font on your device
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android, aiming at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Disable GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1 devises (for it may cause native crash).
- Enabling GPU acceleration support on Android 4.1/4.2 devices.
- UI updates for popup windows.
- Performance improvements when switching between items.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.
- Be able to change syncing interval.
- Fix several bugs in syncing.
- Faster "mark all as read".
- Be able to copy item to clipboard.
- Syncing plan optimization.
- Auto-hide item menu.
- Be able to choose between built-in and external browsers.
- UI speed up.
- Built-in browser.
- UI speed up.
- Scrolling improvements.
- Reducing view switching waiting time.
- Setting to turn off mark all as read confirmation.
- UI updates.
- In-app image viewing.
- UI performance improvements.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash when syncing.
- Fix crash bug on some Android devises.
- UI improvements, more fluent scrolling and improved menu bar in item reading interface.
- Faster "Mark all as read".
- Showing "1000+" instead of "1000" when there're more than 1000 items.
- Fix a UI issue on ICS machines.
- Dark theme support.
- More sharing options (support sending item content to Google+, etc.)
- Larger font support.
- Turn back to home screen after "mark all as read".
- Fix a bug in "mark previous as read".
- (IMPORTANT) UI update.
- Fix a bug that may cause crash in syncing.
Keywords: RSS, Google Reader, NewsRob, gReader
As of 1.0: trial version, requires unlock key after 7 days.
Please note that I don't do support over email. Report issues to the issue tracker or the forums. Please report crashes through the issue tracker instead of android built-in reporting function - this way the problem could be properly discussed and fixed.
Licensed under GPL, source is available on Github: https://github.com/gothfox/Tiny-Tiny-RSS-for-Honeycomb
See the project page for more information: http://tt-rss.org/tt-rss-android
Tiny Tiny RSS is an open source web-based news feed (RSS/Atom) aggregator, designed to allow you to read news from any location, while feeling as close to a real desktop application as possible.
More at http://tt-rss.org/
- Feedly http://feedly.com
- Feed Wrangler http://feedwrangler.net
- Feedbin http://feedbin.me
- Fever http://feedafever.com
"Press for Android is a news reader that actually cares about design" - The Verge
"Press is still the best for RSS on Android after moving to Feedly" - Android Central
"Press for Android is so good that it doesn’t need a fancy title" - Beautiful Pixels
We designed an app that we want to use and hopefully our attention to detail will be evident on every screen. Follow us on Twitter @25Squares.
- No ads
- Syncs with Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Feedbin, and Fever
- Light theme and dark theme
- Immersive mode when viewing articles (KitKat devices)
- One-tap saving to Pocket/Instapaper
- Offline image caching
- Offline reading support
- Background syncing (with notifications)
- Widgets (Lockscreen support for 4.2+)
- Readability integration
- Vertical or horizontal swiping to navigate articles
- Quickly mark articles as read/unread
- Mark articles as read while scrolling (toggle on/off in action bar)
- Clean reading environment
- Image zooming
- Change reading font style and size
- Article text alignment
- Share the articles you read or star them for later
- Open articles in the app or your default browser
- YouTube API support
- DashClock extension
- See the new swipe gestures in action: http://twentyfivesquares.com/blog/2013/12/18/press-1-5/
- Swipe quickly from left to right to mark article as read
- Swipe quickly from right to left to mark article as starred
- Swipe and pull article list rows to reveal quick actions
- When reading an article:
- Double-tap an image to get a closer look
- Double-tap anywhere else to mobilize the article
- Tap the article title to read it in the browser
Please email us if you have any questions or problems. For ideas on how we can make the app better, check out our UserVoice page (https://twentyfivesquares.uservoice.com/) and let us know.
Help us translate Press into different languages! http://crowdin.net/project/press
*Formerly a Google Reader client
NOTE: 9th Nov - Feedly service is down. http://blog.feedly.com/2013/11/09/service-not-available-working-on-fix/
You need to register with the services to use this app.
*** D7 Reader Pro (ad-free paid version: faster & less memory footage) is available in the market ***
rss | atom | news | podcast | feedly | the old reader
A simple, fast and powerful RSS client for Android, lets you to access your reading list and manage your subscriptions with ease from a native application, which is always in sync with the chosen reader service. It can also support listening to podcasts or downloading them for later use. Embedded videos cab be watched in-app if the device supports plugins (enable in preferences).
Note: App features are limited to the chosen reader service.
*** This is an online reader; no offline reading is supported except the saved articles and podcasts.
keywords: rss atom podcast feedly google reader news feed subscription share newspaper search podcast facebook twitter google+ old reader
* Simple, functional and fast
* No Lags what so ever
* Supports Feedly cloud, The Old Reader
* Utilizes low network traffic
* Podcast support (download/play)
* Mobilized articles
* Add new subscription directly from the browser
* Search for articles (depends on reader service support)
* Feed discovery and subscription
* Recommended articles (depends on reader service support)
* Theme support (dark/light)
* (Social) Sharing support (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Email, Pocket (RIL), Readability, SMS and more)
* Home (dashboard)
- Quick access links to different sections of the app
- Reading list/Subscriptions/Starred/Read items
- Recommended items
- Feed search
- Saved items
- Account switch
- Clean and friendly subscriptions and labels/tags management
- Add new subscription (Using search or direct add)
- Remove subscription
- Add/Remove labels to/from subscriptions
- Rename label/tag
- Delete a label/tag
- Search for articles in labels/tags and subscriptions
* Articles list
- Articles in a list format
- Filter articles: show all or new items (configure in preferences)
- Add/remove star (use swipe actions, if enabled)
- Mark as read or keep unread
- Mark multiple as read (all, visible or above items)
- Search for articles
- Swipe actions (set in preferences)
- Pocket/Readability support
* Recommended items
- From chosen reader service
- Subscribe to interesting feeds from here
* Article (full) view
- Better mobile readability and user experience (horizontal scrolling is not necessary for most articles)
- Navigate between articles using Nav bar, Swipe or Volume key: set in preferences
- One click add/remove star
- One click Keep-unread/Mark as read
- Share in Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Email or SMS
- Add to Pocket/Readability
- Mobilize original article (powered by Google/Instapaper/Readibility)
- View original article in browser
- Open any internal links within the in-app mobilizer (no need to leave the app)
- Save article (rss or mobilized) for offline reading
- listen to podcasts or download for later use
- Open Youtube videos in Youtube app
- Support for video playback (enable plugins in preferences)
- Full screen mode (PRO only)
* Saved items
- a list of saved (in sd card) articles
- listen to downloaded podcasts
* Home screen Widget
- Shows unread count
- Refresh interval can be configured
- Does not update when the phone is in stand by (save battery power when screen is off)
* Set clear cache on exit (preferences) to save SD card space
* And many more
NewsLine makes use of a set of advanced technologies to find news in the web (RSS Feeds) and extract article content, showing you the best results in a simple, intuitive and pleasant way.
The interface of this application has been designed to meet the needs and expectations both of young, highly dynamic people and of senior users.
NewsLine is blazing fast and does not install software which runs in background, slowing down your system. The highly optimized UI is tailored for 4'' phones and tablets from 7'' to 10''.
So, are you ready? Just follow your favorite sites, blogs, podcasts and more all in one place and share them easily with your friends (through Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and more).
- No AD.
- Offline Reading with pictures and full text.
- Simple UI.
- Custom feeds you want to sync
- Support star & tag
- Support one key save to Pocket (Read it later), Instapaper, Readability, Evernote.
- Support swipe left and right in article list page.
- Offline reading(with pictures and full text)
- Automatic synchronization
- Instant state sync
- Read-friendly UI(uniform font, color, format of page)
- Built-in Picture Viewer
- Themes: light, dark and night
- Unread count widget.
- Volume buttons navigation
- Send to Email, SMS and social services through installed apps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q:How to see one feed only, not whole category?
A:Click arrow icon, it will show all feeds.
Internationalization is a difficult thing for a single developer. If you like this app and want a localized it, more convenient to use, please contact me. Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Difference between News+ and gReader: http://newsplus.co/difference-between-newsplus-and-greader
*** About News+ (Google News)***
Since Google has decided to shutdown Google Reader, lots of new and innovative RSS services have arose to light. Many of those services appeared as worthy replacements, and even an upgrade. We couldn’t choose just one or two, and we also had to make some decisions about how our work will continue. We decided not to pick! We created a new app that is the successor of gReader, taking it’s features and functionality but supports as many reading services as possible: News+.
*** Simple, fast and intuitive ***
Our goal was to create a news reader with the best possible reading experience. Our users LOVED how customizable gReader is, and it made sense because a lot of the feature ideas came from the community itself. So, on News+ users can also quickly read their feeds in a simple and intuitive user interface. Article pages can be reduced to the minimum of just the main contents, so that a reader could just concentrate on, well… reading! Consuming content at places without an internet connection is also possible using the great offline Reading features. You can also let News+ read your news to you when out laud, leaving your hands free for other tasks. These and many more features could be found on the features page, at http://newsplus.co/features/.
*** Why choose just one service? Supporting extensions in News+ ***
The power of News+ is as an aggregator. We took gReader’s functional features and added the ability to expand News+ with extensions. Not just for RSS services, but Read Later services as well (Pocket, Readability or Instapaper), and news websites could be integrated too. We plan on integrating more and more services to News+, making it a one-stop-shop for all your news and articles needs. In a single, unified user interface, you can now read and consume content from various different services, and the list will just get bigger and bigger.
Extensions are independent app that can be created and published by everyone. News+ recognized the extensions by itself and shows them directly in the app. Here is a list of current services News+ supports:
* Google News
* Tiny Tiny Rss
Finally, we encourage the News+ community to create extension, and have them published to everyone!
*** Links ***
API Documentation and Extension source codes: https://github.com/noinnion/newsplus
Play Store (beta): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.noinnion.android.newsplus
News+ is an app with Google News features.
More from developer
NOTE: If an error occurs after the updates, please delete and and reinstall(or reboot the phone).
Stick with the basics on how to use, uncomplicated and fascinates Record a quick and easy QuickRec!
Classes, Meetings, Music, Call (speakerphone is used), etc. should be recorded when take out after the smartphone running QuickRec to the end.
> One Touch Recording
> Automatic Recording / Storage
> While recording a call,SMS rejected
> File Sharing / Sending
> Recording file playback / pause / stop
> Korean/English/Japanese Language support
> Supported file formats: amr, 3gp, wav, mp3
Dirty hands or gloves, or to answering the call while driving, etc. .. to touch Do not you have had a difficult situation?
★QuickAnswer is phones in these situations without touching your hands near the proximity sensor can receive a call when both took.
※ If you have any improvements or uncomfortable, please do not hesitate to mail it in mind will.
※ Other encouraging messages that force developers to actively welcome.
(Updates can be accelerated. ^ ^ ;)
■■■■■ Key features ■■■■■
◆Answering a call◆
>Service On: Only work if the phone is horizontal
Answering the call using the proximity sensor
>Using the Speakerphone:
Incoming call, select whether to use the speakerphone when
>Contact us to choose:
Phone trying to get the selected contact proximity sensor configured to work only
>Set whether the phone operation:
Busy receiving another phone call came the proximity sensor to set the operation status
> Set to hang up:
During a call using the proximity sensor to hang up.
Needed in everyday life is busy or memo notes that there is a pen and piece of paper unless you there's no smartphone users!
QuickMemo sense to use this case.!
[How to Use Guide]
★Please see first screenshot!
★★Memo saved path: SD card/QuickMemo
■■■ Key Features ■■■
>Memo during a call save/delete/share
>General memo save/delete/share(Test menu)
>Gallery(Saved memo image)
>Saved file format: png image
★If you have any question or finding bug, please inform me by E-mail
★Please inform me about my poor English in app.(ㅠ.ㅠ)
popular card games (Solitaire, Spider, FreeCell)
is a game made for Android. How to play the game,
please refer to the Help
Enjoy now with a touch of Windows Solitaire.
If you like Windows Solitaire,
you're going to love this Game too!
How to play the game and see the Help menu within the app, you will not be difficult.!
If you have any question or finding bug,
please inform me by E-mail.
(Please inform me about my poor English in app.Thank you!)
when you see the film,
when you are meeting,
is the mute.
Hours and days of the week can be set.
Simple UI, a handy feature , you can sleep comfortably.
★If you have any question or finding bug, please inform me by E-mail
★Please inform me about my poor English in app.(ㅠ.ㅠ)
2 game modes (puzzle mode / arcade mode)
"Summer Bubble Fang" is interesting.
Fun to level up in Puzzle mode
To get high scores in the arcade mode Enjoy the fun.
[How to play]
1. Where the bubble is placed on the touch screen.
2. Bubble break and when you connect three or more will be dropped.
Smartphones in the PC from the maniac Minesweeper Enjoy
Find mines hidden within the shortest possible time.
[How to play]
>Start: When you touch the gray rectangular blocks, the game will start.
>Exit: Press the Back key to exit the game.
>Restart and Level Select: Smile the touch of a button, the level selection screen appears, select the level, if you can go back to the game.
>Mines check: Blocks long-press on the flag is displayed.
>? Check: Check-flagged blocks from the state once again a long-press.
>? Off: The state is checked again blocks long-press.
Beginner (Lv1): 9x9, mines 10
Intermediate (Lv2): 12x12, mines 25
Advanced (Lv3): 16x16, mines 40
★Please inform me about my poor English in app.(ㅠ.ㅠ)
*** 테스트를 위한 앱이므로 일반사용자분들께서는 다운로드 받지 마세요!!!!. ***
이 샘플예제는 운전 게임에 제품 구매 - 앱에서 구현하는 인앱 결제 버전에게 3 API를 사용하는 방법을 보여줍니다.
응용 프로그램에서 인앱 결제 요청을 보낼 수 있으며 Google Play에서 동기 응답을 처리하는 방법을 보여줍니다.
응용 프로그램은 또한 API와 아이템 소비를 기록하는 방법을 보여줍니다.
버전 3 샘플은 결제 작업 앱내뿐만 아니라 자동 서명 확인을 수행하는 처리에 대한 편의 클래스를 포함합니다.
응용 프로그램은 자신의 UI (첫 화면)를 통해 인앱 결제 요청을 시작합니다.
Google Play는 체크 아웃 사용자 인터페이스 (중간 화면)를 제공하여 요청에 응답합니다.
체크 아웃이 완료되면 응용 프로그램이 다시 시작됩니다.
개발자 연락처 :