This live wallpaper shows multiple images (layers) on the wallpaper. You can animate these images independently.
* Because this app is a live wallpaper, please set as an active live wallpaper.
- You can place multiple images in arbitrary positions and sizes on the home screen.
- You can set the width of the wallpaper. If you set the same size to the display width, the scrolling will be fixed.
- You can animate a position, a size and a rotation for each image.
- You can show texts instead of the image.
- You can specify an app to run when tapping each image.
- You can control to show or not to show some of images according to some conditions:
Date and time, the battery status, on the lock screen etc.
- You can export/import settings to/from a file.
This app can execute arbitrary operations such as executing apps, send messages etc. If you import settings which is made by third party, verify carefully that the source is trusted and the settings are valid and harmless.
HOW TO USE:
When you open the app from a launcher icon, you can configure the settings.
(A detailed help will be coming soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.)
In addition, you can set the app as a live wallpaper from the app in following steps.
( If your device is Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) or later, jump to step 3.)
1. Tap the button at the top of the app. Live Wallpaper chooser will be opened.
2. Select "CustoMagica Live Wallpaper". A preview will be opened.
3. In the preview, select "Set wallpaper". After a while, the wallpaper will be displayed in the home screen.
* You can open Live Wallpaper chooser by long-pressing a blank area in the home screen.
FOR GALAXY Users:
If you want to set the app to both the home screen and the lock screen, open the menu from the home screen, and set the app to both as a live wallpaper.
- No wallpapers included.
- This app is a beta version. The exported files may not be imported in future version.
- This app is provided "as is" and I can not be held responsible for any damage caused when or by using this app.