This app is a live wallpaper which rotates a picture continuously. You can specify a direction, a speed, a position and a size.
Both phone and tablet are supported.
* This app is not a wallpaper changer.
* Since this app is a live Wallpaper, please set as a live wallpaper.
- The picture is rotated continuously in your home screen.
- You can specify the position and the size.
- You can specify the direction, the speed and FPS (frames per second) for the rotation.
- You can specify a color of borders.
HOW TO USE:
When you open the app from a launcher icon, you can configure the settings. In addition, you can set the app as a live wallpaper from the app in following steps.
( If your device is Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) or later, jump to step 3.)
1. Tap the button at the top of the app. Live Wallpaper chooser will be opened.
2. Select "Image Rotation Live Wallpaper". A preview will be opened.
3. In the preview, select "Set wallpaper". After a while, the wallpaper will be displayed in the home screen.
* You can open Live Wallpaper chooser by long-pressing a blank area in the home screen.
FOR GALAXY Users:
If you want to set the app to both the home screen and the lock screen, open the menu from the home screen, and set the app to both as a live wallpaper.
- No wallpapers included.
- The rotation center equals to the center of the picture. If the rotation center is wrong, trim the picture in advance.
- The recommended value for FPS is 30 or 60.
- If you check "Auto select for color borders" option on, the color of borders will be selected automatically. If the color is wrong, select it manually.
If you use a transparent PNG, the selection will not be working, select the color manually.
- If you get out of memory errors, check "Use Lower Color Depth" option on.
If you use a transparent PNG, check this option off.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.