This application set an image of any size to wallpaper easily, without cropping and borders.
* IMPORTANT NOTICE for v2 *
The automatic changing and the scroll adjusting features have been moved to my another app. If you are using these features, please migrate to another app according to a notice shown in this app after updating. Sorry to trouble you.
You can download an older version here (Android 2.1/2.2 users can use this):
* Since this app is Live Wallpaper, please set as Live Wallpaper.
- Both phone and tablet are supported.
- Resize an image to fit a screen automatically.
- Fix wallpaper scrolling in any home app.
- Can set different images for portrait and landscape, and for the lock screen.
- Register images via "Intent"
HOW TO USE:
When you open the app from a launcher icon, you can configure the settings. In addition, you can set the app to Live Wallpaper from the app in following steps.
( If you have the device with Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) or later, please jump to step 3.)
1. Tap the button at the top of the app. Live Wallpaper chooser will be opened.
2. Select "Image 2 Live Wallpaper". A preview will be opened.
3. In the preview, select "Set wallpaper". After a while, the wallpaper will be displayed in the home screen.
* You can open Live Wallpaper chooser by long-pressing a blank area in the home screen.
- No wallpapers included.
- If you get out of memory errors, please check "Do not hole image", "Low-res work image" and/or "16 bit color depth" options.
Xperia users (Android 4.0):
If you specify a lock screen wallpaper in the device setting, that wallpaper is shown in the lock screen, not Live Wallpaper. To reset this, open the device setting, Display -> Theme, and select one of the themes. After that, please set this app to Live Wallpaper again.
Xperia users (4.1):
Live Wallpaper cannot be shown in the lock screen normally. To show, open the device setting, Security -> Screen lock, and select other than "None" or "Swipe".
Xperia (4.2 or later) and Galaxy S2 users:
Live Wallpaper cannot be shown in the lock screen. The static wallpaper is always shown. The lock screen settings in this app cannot be affected.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Thanks to milfin (version 1).
Thanks to Asx (partially strings added in version 2, imported from SB Wallpaper Changer.)
- Russian and German (and improved English) (version 1):
Thanks to Alexey Eberhardt.