"Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently." - XDA Developers
To use Switchr, just swipe in from the edge, make your selection and let go! Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc), each with it's own unique way of displaying your chosen recent/running/favorite apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time as you swipe! Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch between apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar. You can also pin your favorite apps and rearrange the order to your liking.
"Ready for another one of those apps that you never thought you wanted or needed, but will fall in love with once you get it?" - Phandroid
"Sometimes change is good, and this change is just too pretty to pass up" - AndroidSpin
Switchr Pro Key
Switchr comes in all its app switching glory with the bulk of its features granted to you for free. But with the Pro key installed, all settings are unlocked, allowing you to customize every aspect of the app switching experience. Switchr Pro allows you to switch apps in real time, close running apps using gestures, use the sidebar with Switchr Slide, customize the user interface and animations in great detail, trigger it from the bottom edge, use root features such as Halo, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of content, and much, much more. Get it now! http://bit.ly/switchrpro
News & Media
"A lot of Android devices have dedicated buttons to bring up the multitasking list, but Switchr may offer an even faster way to jump between running apps" - Android Police
"Switchr does switching in a way that will seem more natural to you" - Phandroid
"This is a high-quality app from a developer with a proven track record, and I can warmly recommend it" - makeuseof
"Swipe between apps quickly and select the one you want, all without lifting your finger off the screen" - Lifehacker
"Switchr aims to make multitasking more efficient and effective" - AddictiveTips
"Switchr is a great idea and I look forward to seeing where it goes" - Android Dissected
* Quick and easy task switcher
* Elegant design in Froyo and Gingerbread style
* Integrates very well with all common home screen replacements like LauncherPro, ADW and Zeam
* Preview of running tasks
* Quickly stop (kill) foreground tasks to free up phone memory and save battery lifetime
* no root required on your phone
HOW IT WORKS
* Launch Perfect Task Switcher by pressing your HOME key
* Press your HOME key a second time to switch to your default launcher (with support for LauncherPro, ADW, and others)
* Swipe through the previews to quickly switch to a running task
* Preview graphics are of poor quality. This is a limitation by the Android OS itself. Improved previews for rooted phones and tablets is underway...
* Gingerbread and some CyanogenMod versions do not show previews. This will be fixed for rooted phones soon.
* Perfect Task Switcher does not support Honeycomb.
* Not all key shortcuts (like long-press home) can be supported by this app. This is a limitation of Android and cannot be circumvented.
Task preview graphics are not supported on all Android devices. Quality of the preview graphics is very limited and depends on the manufacturer. As this is a BETA release we've enabled Google Analytics to track your devices capabilities. This anonymous reporting can be disabled anytime through the application's preferences screen.
We're working on improving device compatibility and adding high-res previews for rooted devices in one of the next releases. Stay tuned!
*If it doesn't work, try "Home Switcher for Froyo"
Home Switcher is a Home apps
You can easily
- find all Home apps
installed in your phone
- set/change your default
- launch each Home app
*Ad-supported (but you can hide it)
Open source here: https://github.com/rmack/TwistedHomeManager
** Taking future suggestions if anyone has any?
1. Switch between Home Apps (Launchers)
2. Clear Default Home app
3. Set Default Home app
4. Show Home App Memory usage if running
5. Android 1.6 and greater support
6. Reference to 36 Home Apps on the Market
Easy to find and try.
Diff between installed and known home apps.
Great for development testing if you app depends on different Home Applications.
NOTE: If there is a home app that is missing from the list and you feel it should be added then please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Home App. A Home App, or sometimes called a “Launcher” is the main UI (User’s Interface) displayed after hitting the Home button. This UI should let you access all of the other features on your Android Device. The reason to change to a new Home App depends on an individuals customization preference on how they would like their device to function and look.
The following options are supported:
Clear Default: This action will take you to the the Installed App details; which will allow you to select “Clear Defaults”. Then hit the back button to get back to THM.
Set Default: This action will bring up a dialog to select an installed Home App and set it as the default.
Get Home: This action will bring up a dialog to select Home Apps that are on the Android Market. By making a selection it will take you to the Home App selected on the Android Market. This way it makes it easy for you to try out some different Home Apps.
Select Home App: By pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately launch that home app.
Long Press Home App: By long pressing on any given installed Home App it will immediately take you to that Home App Installed App Details.
-- Force Stop Home App
-- Clear cached data
-- Clear data
-- View permissions
Sort: By pressing Menu you will be presented with sort options.
Currently the preferences will allow you to change between different themes: Black, White, Grey, etc...
Preferences will also allow you to e-mail and navigate to this blog.
NOTE: Twisted Apps doesn't support any of the Home Apps which are referenced through Twisted home Manager. Nor does Twisted Apps guarantee that any of these Home Apps will function well on your device. They are only listed for convenience to find them on the Android Market to try them out. NOTE: Not all Home Apps will appear on your service providers version of the Android Market, sorry.
Key Word Search:
Home Switcher; Home Manager; Launcher Switcher; Launcher Manager; Home Clear Default; Clear Default; Launcher Clear Default
Use Advanced Task Manager to end applications, speed up phone, and save battery!
1) Tablet support with specific layouts for large screens
2) Charts and visuals to view system information
3) Terminate Apps via App Detail Page
4) Shows Battery, Memory, & device Info
5) Shortcuts to useful tools
6) SD Card Management (Move apps between phone and sd card. Requires you to be on Android 2.2 at least).
7) Bulk Uninstall
8) Press-to-End Shortcut (instead of widget).
The press-to-end shortcut (accessible by long pressing home screen and choosing shortcut) replaces the widget.
For Cliq users, your android version is not at least 1.6. It should not have been shown to you as an upgradeable version. This is a glitch via the Android Market since I require at least Android 1.6. This is why you guys are unable to download or install the application.
The new interface requires Android 2.2.
Simple-Task-Killer enforces the applications to terminate their tasks simply and in safety. Then it increases available memory, improves activity of the device, eventually minimizes battery consumption. Free Simple Task Killing tool, is this !
It has been designed for even beginners of an intelligent-phone to handle intuitively !
New! Simple Cache Cleaner
- Momentarily termination of tasks
- Transition to a detail page of application
- Transition to an uninstall pane of application
- Displays a ratio of CPU occupation
- Displays available memory
- Displays a quantity of remainder of the battery
- The ignore-list which is used for registering applications to be excluded or masked
- Registers recommended applications into the ignore-list
- Terminates both applications and STK itself
1. Non-resident software-Andriod2.3 or more
Popular task-killing softwares are continuing to be activated, and consuming memories. However, STK goes on the other way !
STK quits itself very fast just after terminating its action by a RETURN or HOME button.
Task-killing function itself continues to be a permanent resident ? A nuisance, isn't it ?
Such a contradictory feature shouldn't be implemented. Just for this reason STK has been designed like that.
Especially, the following function would never be implemented now and in the future.
One-tap-killing by using widget
Automatic-killing by supervising the activity of an application in background
Though the paid STK has similar one-tap-killing function to an widget, but big difference is non-resident behavior that has been fulfilled by using a quite unique short-cut.
The users of ICS or later (Android 4.0 or more), can use this function, just try it !
2. Fastest operation
The operation getting a task list is very much faster than that of pre-installed other task-killing applications or task managers !
3. Particular looks
A ratio of CPU occupation, available memory, a quantity of remainder of the battery, are shown on a display. That isn't cool enough !?
4. Manages active applications
By selecting a task from the task list pane, the management pane will appear, then you can uninstall an application or delete cache memory.
Therefore you would never be bothered to open the application management pane.
Q. Want to kill application by one-toutch. Doesn't STK implement an widget ?
A. An widget is always a resident, so STK does not implement it. Paid STK is equipped with a one-toutch killing function. (Android4.0 or more)
Q. Even after terminating a application, however it immediately appears again. Why ?
A. This is caused by the specification of Android OS. The pre-installed application which belongs to the configuration type, that needs to be continuing activated such as Facebook, is structured to reboot automatically .
Any function can terminate operation of an application temporarily, but no function would be able to re-terminate such application that reboots itself even after terminated once.
Q. Want STK that will not re-boot an application.
A. STK's basic concept is not to implement a resident function, therefore STK has no plan to implement a supervisory function that requires an application to suppress self-reboot.
Q. How to use the ignore-list ?
A. Those applications registered in the ignore-list will disappear from the application list, which appears after STK is activated.
This means that STK ignores whether they are operating or not. In other words they have already been put outside of STK's management.
Such applications that need to be always activated as "An alarm clock" and "E-mail", should not to be registered in the ignore-list to avoid a risk of terminating their operation.
When add an application in the ignore-list, first tap its name in the application pane, then next pane will pop up, finally tap "Add to ignore list".
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click
* kill task to free memory
* sort task by name
* auto-kill task when screen turns off / turn on
* context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, autokill or search application
* ignore preferred application when kill
* bulk select and rich notification
* black list application
* white list application
Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
With this application you can touch free up memory (swapping out all unnecessary processes) and clear the cache, which in turn will affect the economy of the battery and speed up your system. You can set up automatic cleanup of the time, the application will automatically clean the system memory, marked by closing the application. You can also use the automatic cleaning of the attenuation screen. In the application also has built-in automatic cache cleanup schedule, even better impact on the operation of the device. You are free to choose which application you want to automatically shut down, and which to leave. Important applications you can add to the list of exceptions.
- Add important applications in the exclusion list
- To display the menu, press and hold on the application
- Annex feature automatic closing applications in the damping screen (we recommend using automatic cleanup time intervals of 30-60 minutes);
- In the application has built-in automatic cleaning cache (recommended cleaning time set from 0:00 to 7:00 pm).
Over 5,000,000 users have already enjoyed Super Task Killer FREE. Join them and Download Free Now!
☆ BEST ALTERNATIVE ☆
4 reasons to "Kill" other Task Killer/Task Manager:
+ Not only saves your battery & memory by killing apps but itself uses much less battery than others. This kind of app should be the smallest one on your Android device;
+ Tells you clearly which apps have been killed and how much memory has been recovered;
+ Multiple languages supported such as: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and so on;
+ Supports android phones with Android 2.0/2.1 (Eclair), Android 2.2 (Froyo), Android 2.3+ (Ginger Bread), Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich), Android 4.1/4.1/4.3 (Jelly Bean);
+ Protects your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy mini, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG, Motorola Droid, Huawei etc.
☆ WHY KILL TASKS ☆
+ Save battery:
- Some cool games and apps really use up your battery fast, STK kills them with just one click;
- Keep Facebook and Twitter details safe after logging in through a browser. STK will close the browsers completely to protect your account and privacy safe.
+ Speed up phone’s performance:
- It is easy to fill your Android with apps once you first get it, but the more apps you have, the slower your Android will become. STK kills the apps that you aren’t using, thereby freeing up memory to be used by more important apps.
- As some apps always auto start, you can set an auto kill in your STK to regularly kill them!
☆ FEATURES ☆
Download the free Super Task Killer from NQ Mobile to get the following:
+ Task killer, kill running tasks and apps;
+ Auto-kill tasks at set times;
+ One click kill-task widget;
+ Set a different security level of apps or programs running in the background.
Dear, if you've run into any issues, feel free to send feedback to us other than 1 star.
Note 1: For android 2.2 and later version, STK cannot kill services; you have to force stop them. If you kill them with STK, services might restart.
Note 2: Installing the following apps such as Advanced Task Killer, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Task Manager, Mobo Task Killer, Juice Defender, Clean Master, Cleaner, Battery Booster, GO cleaner & task Manager, RAM Booster & Battery Power Booster together with STK may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.
This app is a simple shortcut to the Task Manager app found on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
It allows you to access the Task Manager more easily through the app drawer or the homescreen without having to long-press the home button.
The shortcut created is called "Task Manager".
NOTE: The shortcut will work ONLY on the Samsung Galaxy S3.
You can also find a shortcut app for the Weather app. (search for Galaxy S3 Weather Shortcut)
For more info or support feel free to contact us at support (at) droidahead (dot) com
galaxy s3 s 3 galaxy siii s iii task manager shortcut application
* Will not stop foreground task when auto stop
* Add White text on/off on notification pad.
* Add Auto stop in Settings
* Add gesture left/right to change view
* Switch and Stop Tasks/Processes
* Fixed bugs of auto stop
* Auto stop only when screen off
* Italy language
For Italy Language, very thank Diego
1. CPU usage and free memory monitor.
2. Kill all tasks with one tap.
3. Uninstall running app.
4. Check app details.
5. Cool apps recommendation to help you meet with more amazing apps.
Key Words: task; task manager; task killer; airdroid; recommend app;
User Interface are optimized for all Android OS Version.
Widget layout issue has been fixed.
Bug fixed. I will modified code to get it faster soon!
Removed Push Ad. No more alert by anti virus app and buttery use. Let me apologize for your inconvenience.
Minor bug fixed.
Ad platform changed to fast one.
Initial loading speed increased.
Updated for Newer Android OS version.
Bug fixed. Froyo Enabled by default.
Bug fixed. Disabled "Stop Auto kill" temporary. Will be added after fixing bug completely about it. Sorry for repeated update.
+ Added ability to turn off Autostart upon device booting. You can completely turn off auto-killing process and use it as manual-killing-only task killer.
+ Added ability to memorize the list of tasks you killed manually last time. You can turn off it via Menu > Settings > Memorize Last List. Uncheck it.
+ Added stop background process of Automatic Task Killer.
+ Now you can stop background process of Automatic Task Killer anytime via Kill List Window. Go to menu and tap "Stop Auto-kill".
+ Added manual killing function like Advanced Task Killer. You can choose which window to open initially from standard Automatic Task Killer window(Kill list window) or Manual Killing window.
+ beautiful hi-res icon.
+ Any request about manual killing? Tell me anytime!
+ Finally, Automatic Task Killer runs fine on Froyo and GingerBread! Please read FAQ for more details. Contact me for any issues!
+ Bug fixed.
+ Notification icon like Advanced Task Killer has added. Enable in Setting.
Each time killing task with task manager manually? No need to do it anymore. Automatic Task Killer is easiest Task Manager on Android Market.
"Set once, and forget it".
Speed up and save battery.
Keyword: taskkiller taskiller task manager taskmanager atk auto task killer