Shobar Dhaka is a citizen engagement management platform through which DNCC citizens can easily avail services provided by the corporation in the areas covered by Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC). Citizens of Dhaka North City Corporation can download this app on their Android mobile devices.
Through this application, citizens will be able to submit issues like road, mosquito, street light, garbage, waterlogging, public toilet, drainage and illegal structure directly to the concerned officials, employees and councilors of DNCC.
Here are the key features of this application:
1. Citizens will be able to submit their issues with real-time GPS location.
2. The Emergency Services section includes the option to call the National Emergency Helpline- 999, will be able to use a special feature for women, "Emergency Alert" and emergency numbers of government services.
3. Location and directions to the nearest hospital, pharmacy, police station, bus stop, fire brigade, public toilet, STS, etc.
4. The app has a scroller for important government announcements, breaking news or various DNCC updates for citizens.
5. The app also has citizen notification and disaster alert notification.
6. Information regarding ward councilors and department heads of Dhaka North City Corporation.
7. Address with the map of DNCC offices.
8. Emergency information, including important DNCC forms
9. Through "Ajker Dhaka" feature, citizens can find the update of ongoing exhibitions, training, various social events, etc. in Dhaka.
1. Your access/use and reliance upon any/all information/s, Matters contained/ shown or Facilities/Services offered on Shobar Dhaka- Citizen Portal for DNCC by Dhaka North City Corporation (DNCC) through its mobile application is entirely at your own risk.
2. You may download material displayed on the application subject to copyright and other proprietary ownership of the information retained with DNCC. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the application for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of DNCC.
3. DNCC reserves the rights to modify and/or change anything (including technical / non-technical and general information/s, any kind of data, statistics, styling or mode of presentation/operation, or any content therein on this application at any point of time, without prior notice or reason whatsoever.
4. All information/Data contained herein is to be used for reference and as guidelines only and are based on record/information available with the DNCC. The information/data contained herein should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
5. All the services available on Shobar Dhaka- Citizen Portal for DNCC have been integrated online with other back-end systems. Hence, the availability of these services is dependent upon the back-end system. In case any service is temporarily not available, DNCC will not be responsible for the same. However, the support team shall act on resolving the issues at the earliest.