In one stroke, you can specify the alarm!
Many options to set the alarm parameters!
Beta version - in a short time will be added many new features.
We look forward to your comments and wishes.
* Nice LCD display. Can choose from several color themes.
* 12/24 hours format.
* Adjustable time going off the display.
* Optionally, turn on the airplane mode during night-time display screen.
* Sunrise, sunset and moon phases.
* SINGLE TOUCH ALARM! - The alarm can be set via a single pull of the display.
* Alarm dialog in the same style with LCD display.
* Predefined alarm profiles.
* User-configurable alarms.
* Optional types of vibration.
* Many features will be added in next versions.
* Widget that displays the current time and alarm time.
Play music stored on your phone and SD card.
After switching the phone is a need to re-start the alarm.
Allows you to keep the display lit regardless of the setting phone.
Determine whether a call is ongoing. Alarm clock waits for the call is finished.
Allows to work with system settings (such as switching airplane mode).
Determining the position to view the sunrise and sunset.
Alarm dialog can be viewed through the lock screen.
I'll be working to port this to 4.1 Jelly Bean and below in the coming future, but for now minimum version needed is 4.2.
-The new KitKat font throughout the app.
-KitKat Analog and Digital Clock widget.
-KitKat world Clocks
And I have tweaked the new Kit Kat circular time chooser to a white theme to make it look more beautiful.
More features will be added soon.
This app is completely free and without ads. If you like my app, please buy my other app, Holo Camera Plus and/or Nemesis Camera.
Please email me for reports/suggestions at email@example.com
Compatible with Android Jelly Bean Mr2 to Lollipop fully functional
- Material Theme, Colors and fonts
- Countdown timer
- The background colors of the app, it changes thru out the day to mimic the sky
- Analog & digital widgets
- Brautifully designed
ads supported (you can remove from settings-> Remove ads)
Use the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Alarm Clock on older Android devices. Works back to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Also includes the new STOPWATCH and TIMER!
The analogue clock can be used as a home screen widget.
On Android 4.2, this version adds the ability to use the analogue clock as a lock screen widget.
As seen on the Nexus 4, 7 and 10!
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
• Alarm Clock: wake up to your favorite music
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Beautiful clock widgets: check the time right on your Home Screen
• Sleep Timer: fall asleep to relaxing tunes or white noise
• Nightstand mode: turn your device into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Portrait and landscape modes: the clock works perfectly in both orientations
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
• Shortcuts on the main screen: get easy access to the sleep timer and alarms
• Dimming feature: change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
• Built-in flashlight: save yourself groping around in the dark
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
Why does the app ask permissions to access personal data?
CAMERA permission allows the app to use the LED camera light (the flashlight feature is available only on the devices with a built-in flash).
LOCATION permissions are needed to deliver consistent weather forecast
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
Note: I did not make these apps. These apps are made by the CyanogenMod team. I only provided 'download links'.
• Camera Next
• Clock widget
• DSP Manager
• File Manager
• Sound Recorder
This app is just made to install the CyanogenMod apps, but sometimes those apps don't work just because you don't have CyanogenMod. It's not my fault, those apps are just meant to be on the ROM itself.
Have any questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit my website at www.maartendekkers.com
Donations are welcome :) https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=9M83ATUVK67TN
FREE APP, No ADS, HOLO theme black and light,
app 4 in 1 :
-select days of alarm
-select any music file on your phone or sd card
-set alarm name
-Alarm in silent mode
-set progressive time
-set volume max ( for independent volume )
-Shake to snooze
-Set snooze time
-Shake to dismiss
### World Clock
-simple World clock
Integrated with Immersion Tactile
you would like this app in your language ? contact me :)
for any bug,question or other contact me at : damiengalandeveloper @ gmail . com
Timer & Stopwatch with Android Holo theme (ICS and Jelly Bean). It will perfectly match to your new Android device.
If you like this app, please rate it. If you have problem, question or suggestion contact me.
★ Stopwatch (countdown)
★ Timer (chronometer)
★ Lap times
★ Save previously set timers
★ Live notification in statusbar
★ Work in background
★ Two beautiful themes
Adfree version will be available soon!
You can choose:
- different text colours
- different backgrounds
- 12 or 24 hour time display
- different date representation (d.m.Y, d/m/Y, m/d/Y, Y/m/d or Y-m-d)
- screen lock (screen will not dim or lock until you do so)
- screen brightness
Please send an email if any issues occur.
Alarm won't work if any kind of Power Saving mode is enabled (Greenify too).
Puzzle Alarm Clock features:
- Disabling alarm clock with an NFC tag and QR code,
- Random puzzles with every alarm clock (math equation, memory cards, captcha, patterns), up to 5 puzzles to solve in a row,
- 3 Puzzle difficulty levels,
- Checking if you really woke up,
- Setting an app that will be launched after an alarm clock,
- Loud explosion sound (amazing effect with external speakers),
- 3 soothing melodies for soft alarm clock,
- Increasing alarm clock volume,
- 'Time to bed' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- 'Next alarm' notifications before the next scheduled alarm clock,
- Recurring and multiple alarm clocks.
send SMS messages
- to send SMS to an emergency contact in case you don’t turn off alarm in time
read your contacts
- the same as above
find accounts on the device
- to verify previous purchases and unlock the ad-free version
take pictures and videos
- for scanning QR code to turn off alarms
read phone status and identity
- to avoid problems when an alarm is disturbed by an incoming call (we postpone alarm for 5 minutes in this case)
full network access
- for displaying ads and verifying previous purchases
Google Play billing service
- for purchasing ad-free version
control Near Field Communication
- for scanning NFC tags to turn off alarms
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- to put our alarm tones in phone storage
disable your screen lock
to display the alarm screen on top when your screen is locked (we lock it again after you turn it off)
- Your music must be kept in phone storage. Storing it in SD card will make alarms mute.
- Turn off automatic updates for this app - if it updates during alarm, the alarm stops.
Want to help in translations? http://crowdin.net/project/nfcalarm/invite
Set bedside alarm clock to wake you up gently and use the extra large snooze button, shake or balloons to prevent you from accidentally turning off the alarm and initiate morning brain activity.
Bedside alarm clock allow you to customize colors of main clock through two themes.
On carbon theme you can change color of digits and color shade of background.
On custom theme you can set color of digits and for the background you can create gradients with three (start, middle and end) color in eight diferent directions.
You can set brightness of main clock very easy with slider on auto-hide menu.
This application is ad supported.
IMPORTANT: If you want to set repeating alarm and you want to alarm fire on day of setting you must include name of that day in section "Repeat" in New alarm settings.
- Two themes: Carbon and Custom
- Carbon theme has customizable color of digits and display
- Custom theme has customizable color of digits and custom gradient for background
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Time to keep screen on ( 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes and never)
- Customizable brightness
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound volume adjustable
- Different types of alarm
- Alarm works even screen is locked or device is in silent mode ( it’s optional)
- Alarm has repeat ( everyday if you needed )
- Alarm snooze time customizable ( 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 minutes and never )
- Snooze activation: 3 types ( Large buttons, Balloons and Shake )
- Auto-dismiss duration
- Increasing melody (gentle wake up)
If you have any issues you can find error log in Settings menu and send us a mail.
OK! Please set in "London", the time zone of TiZo.
TiZo have two face dial, and show you time of two time zone.
It is only that much, but it is quite useful when you want to watch big events overseas on TV.
You can choose time zone from about 130 cities.
Day/night indicator option represents the approximate time by symbol of sun and moon. This is not moon phase.
Sound option plays tick-tack noise like mechanical clock.
TiZo have subscreen that converts time in two time zones.
This screen is very similar to the main screen, but the dial can be dragged.
To change the time, please trace the finger twirling the dial.
You can move the minute hand of a clock.
If necessary, you can set a reminder to the time.
To change the date, tap the date(e.g."4/10/2013"), please. Date picker is appear.
Android 4.0 or higher can call calendar-app and write a event.
(It is necessary to set the calendar-app for that. And this feature, not be able to uses in some models.)
This app allows to call built-in calendar-app. What has been written may be synchronize,public and share based on the settings of calendar-app.
We recommend that you use from make sure to check the settings of calendar-app.
This app, which has been prepared to convert the time as accurately as possible.
That the system or changes in daylight saving time in each country, will be converted incorrectly may occur.
Please acknowledge it.
GalaxyS(SC-02B) SAMSUNG [Android2.3.6]
Galaxy Nexus(SC-04D) SAMSUNG [Android4.2.2]
Nexus7(2012) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
Nexus7(2013) ASUS [Android4.4.4]
This is not guarantee successful normal operation. Please note.
MAX 5 SIMULTANEOUS TIMERS.
Save times in .csv format
Send times over email
Calculate total time, average time and fastest lap inline.
READ HELP HOW TO AUTO START TIMERS.
Email your feature requests and issues.
Instead of rating this app down, please send email to the developer or open a ticket on the issue tracker with feature requests or problems. We will try our best to resolve any issues you might have, but cant respond to comments!
** Note: Button brightness settings is not functional on all hardware. I will implement fixes as I discover them. If you set button brightness to 0% and it does not work, try setting brightness to 1% **
This is the free version. It gives you all the same features, as the donate version. Consider helping support the developer and purchase the donate version. The donate version will always be updated before the free version.
* Keep the screen on (dim or bright)
* 12 or 24 hour time
* Seconds display options
* Choose background and font color
* Choose between many fonts (including Binary!)
* Screen Saver Mode
* Font scaling (with pinch-zoom)
* Support for hardware Desk Docks
* Support for devices without a menu button
Most people read at an average speed of around 200 - 300 words per minute (wpm). Using Reader Project, you can train yourself to read at 500 wpm, 750 wpm, or even higher!
Reader Project helps you read faster by giving you text at a set pace with multiple words at a time, forcing you to keep up and read several words simultaneously. This is done through the "Chunk Reader," which highlights certain words as you read along an entire passage, and the "Word Flow," which shows you only certain words from a passage at a time. In theory, this eliminates "subvocalization," or silently pronouncing each word as you read. In practice, this results in much faster reading speeds. To track your progress, test your speed and check the statistics page.
Reader Project currently allows you to read and save these texts:
-3 Built-In Sample Passages
-Plain text (.txt) files stored on your device (More file formats coming soon!)
-Any text you choose to type in yourself
-More texts to come!
Currently it is recommended that you only use small-ish texts for Reader Project (news articles, small book chapters, etc.) for performance reasons. Support for full-size texts/books to come soon!