Slide left and right to change view between Stopwatch and Countdown Timer.
Stopwatch with Split Timer lap option and selectable precision 1/1000, 1/100, 1/10.
Statistic with average split time, fastest split time and slowest split time.
Press the Start button to start timing and press the button again to pause timing.
Press the Split button to record a split time and save it in the database.
Press Clear in the Menu to clear the split times.
Stopwatch & Timer DONATE (without ads) available in the Google Play Market.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I send a version with no ads.
Visit us on Facebook group My-Android.
Create, label and reuse timers for anything – yoga stretches, timed quizzes, cooking rice, napping, therapeutic treatments or remembering to take your pills.
Perfect for busy people, multi-taskers and forgetful folks.
Loved by parents, chefs, teachers and students…
Timer+ has a sleek, streamlined design that stays out of your way and simplifies daily timed tasks.
One tap starts it. One tap pauses or stops it. Simple.
Download Timer+ to get ahead of your many activities today:
* Run multiple timers simultaneously
* Extremely easy to use
* Beautiful, clean interface
* One-tap functionality
* Runs in the background
* Times by the second
* Just 1.8 MBs – won’t take up a lot of space on your device
Use our preset timers, or create your own for any number of timed events.
Here’s how people are using Timer+ every single day:
* Teachers use it as a quiz timer, break timer, recess timer, group work and nap timer.
* Students use it as a practice LSAT test timer, science experiments and laundry timer. (Never find your clothes in a wet pile on the washing machine again.)
* Parents use it for everything! As a kitchen timer: cooking, baking, egg timer, tea timer, coffee timer. Chore time, playtime, reading time, bath time, time outs. Piano practice timer, laundry timer, workout timer, picking up the kids, meditation timer and watering the plants.
* Bakers save dough rise times separately – for perfectly leavened loaves. Timer+ is great as an oven timer or a bread timer.
* Chefs use it for marinating, basting, broiling, straining – all on time, all at the same time. Great for luncheons, cookoffs and other portable carts! A perfect grill timer!
* Athletes time their planks and sets. Beat their best times. And apply ice or heat to pains without overdoing it.
* Seniors use Timer+ to remember to take their pills. Mark halfway points during exercise walks. And time the grandkids so they take turns fairly.
* Freelancers are now spending only as much time as they quoted on projects by using Timer+ as a project timer.
* Developers use Timer+ to remember to look away from the screen every 30 minutes and stretch every hour.
* Hairstylists use it to time perms and hair coloring. Aestheticians use it for mani-pedis.
Most people read at an average speed of around 200 - 300 words per minute (wpm). Using Reader Project, you can train yourself to read at 500 wpm, 750 wpm, or even higher!
Reader Project helps you read faster by giving you text at a set pace with multiple words at a time, forcing you to keep up and read several words simultaneously. This is done through the "Chunk Reader," which highlights certain words as you read along an entire passage, and the "Word Flow," which shows you only certain words from a passage at a time. In theory, this eliminates "subvocalization," or silently pronouncing each word as you read. In practice, this results in much faster reading speeds. To track your progress, test your speed and check the statistics page.
Reader Project currently allows you to read and save these texts:
-3 Built-In Sample Passages
-Plain text (.txt) files stored on your device (More file formats coming soon!)
-Any text you choose to type in yourself
-More texts to come!
Currently it is recommended that you only use small-ish texts for Reader Project (news articles, small book chapters, etc.) for performance reasons. Support for full-size texts/books to come soon!