Note for MIUI users: due to the restrictions since MIUI v5, it is strongly recommended that you launch the Security app, go to Permissions—Autostart, and set the switcher of Smartisan Clock to ON.
• No ads, no spam, no annoyance. Forever.
• Beautiful, simple, authentic digital design.
• Easy to use, large touch targets utilize the whole screen.
• Hands covered in dough? Use the speech recognition to quickly set the countdown timer.
• Examples of speech: "25 minutes", "1 minute 30 seconds", "30 secs", "an hour", "half an hour" etc.
• Stopwatch and Countdown optimized modes.
• Zero drift, absolutely accurate timekeeping, at all times.
• Zero power usage when the app is in the background or the screen is off.
• You can use the volume Up/Down keys to quickly Start, Pause and Reset. Handy!
• Reliable countdown alarm rings even if the app isn't running.
• Stopwatch accurate to the millisecond.
• Choose your own countdown alarm from many choices!
• Colorful design and no ads makes it perfect for kids to use.
We found that most Android stopwatch & alarm apps are not reliable or riddled with ads.
Digital Timer is our take on a very reliable and visually fun app free for all.
- The network may be accessed to upload error reports and anonymous statistics in order for us to improve the app.
- The "external storage read-only" permission is used for custom alarm sound files located on SD cards. As of Android 4.4, ringtones or alarms on the SD card do not work without this permission.
Support free high-quality ad-free apps; if you like it, please consider leaving a review :)
Our smart alarm clock includes features that prevent excessive snoozing and get you out of bed. It also comes with a built-in timer and stopwatch.
Join over 30,000,000 people who already installed our alarm clock apps and rated this one 4.7 stars!
Download the premium and ad-free Alarm Clock Xtreme NOW with just a low & easy 1-time payment!
This is more than a simple alarm clock; it’s highly customizable and allows you to wake up in a way that works for you:
♪ Set your morning alarm to slowly increase in volume and wake you up gently (crescendo)
♪ Use the extra-large snooze button to prevent you from pressing ‘dismiss’ accidentally
♪ Force yourself to solve math problems in order to snooze/dismiss the alarm
♪ You can even have the snooze duration decrease in time after every snooze and set a maximum number of snoozes
Alarm Clock Xtreme features:
✔ Music alarm – choose your favorite music
✔ Crescendo – gentle alarm volume ramp up
✔ Random song alarm
✔ Math problem solving to snooze/disable
✔ Extra-large snooze button
✔ Nap alarm with countdown timer
✔ Decreasing snooze duration after every snooze
✔ Set a maximum number of snoozes
✔ Built-in Timer
✔ And much more!
New! Stopwatch Xtreme is now built-in into our alarm clock; no separate download is required.
The simple and reliable Stopwatch Xtreme can help solve all your timing needs. Use Stopwatch Xtreme to keep track of split/lap times and total times down to 1/100 of a second. Use this feature for games, sporting events, work, science experiments, etc.
Find the settings that help you get out of bed and start your day right.
Download the premium and ad-free Alarm Clock Xtreme NOW with just a low & easy 1-time payment!
** Important Note: your phone must be on for the alarm to work **
1. Pick an icon for your task: almost all daily tasks can be covered with our 28 built-in icons. In most cases no keyboard is needed in creating tasks--just pick an icon and you are all set.
2. Quick actions: swipe right for quick actions including sharing, staring, marking as complete and deleting, so that you can quickly deal with finished tasks and focus on those yet to be done.
3. Drag-and-Drop tasks: rescheduling a calendar task has never been easier: simply long press one and you can quickly drag it to another date.
4. Tasks List: a searchable list of all tasks can be accessed by tapping the upper-right icon.
5. Built-in weather forecast service: we provide weather information for 5 future days. When creating a new task you can also see the weather on that day.
6. Multi-account and syncing support: all tasks can be synced with Google Calendar and Exchange Calendar.
7. Lunar Calendar Integration: Built-in Lunar Calendar support in Day, Week and Month view.
Smartisan Calendar supports Android 4.0 or later, and optimizes for 1280x720, 1800x1080, 1920x1080, 1920x1152, 2560x1440 screens.
1. Android 4.1 or above is required;
2. Optimized for the following resolutions: 720×1280、1080×1920、800×1280、1080×1800、1920×1152、1800×1080、1440×2560;
3. Due to a bug in vanilla Android 5.0 Lollipop, line spacing may be narrower than expected on some Android 5.0+ devices like the Nexus 5;
4. Images in notes may appear as codes when synced back to older versions of Smartisan Notes, and modifying such codes may cause unpredictable errors;
5. Due to a compatibility issue on MIUI’s part, Users on MIUI V5 (based on Android 4.4) may encounter an error when inserting image descriptions.
This is an improved version of the default Android Clock DayDream (screen saver)
Those feature were added:
* an optional style without the bold hour
* adjustable brightness
* battery status
* show current date
* show the next alarm if any
* show system notifications (Android 4.3+)
Older Android versions:
* show unread Gmail Notification (if you have any in your Inbox)
* show unread SMS Notification
* show missed call Notification
To enable go to Setings->Display->DayDream and select Clock plus. If you have it set in "when to daydream" menu and have your phone in the charger/dock it will not turn off its screen but displays this screensaver instead
* Option to hide the app icon on the Android 4.2+ launcher (after hiding it in the settings, click on the launcher icon again and it should say "App isn't installed" and the launcher icon should disappear. If it stays there, reboot your phone.)
Support for devices with Android 4.0-4.1
* you have to launch the app manually and it will start the screensaver after 30s of inactivity and will keep the screen on as long as the device is charging
You can find all the versions as well as the code right here: https://code.google.com/p/clock-daydream-plus/downloads/list?can=1&q=&colspec=Filename+Summary+Uploaded+ReleaseDate+Size+DownloadCount
How it works:
Wave Alarm is a revolutionary Alarm Clock application that will change the way you wake up! Utilizing Motion Control and detection, you never need to touch your phone again in the morning to turn off the alarm or to snooze, just wave your hand over the device when the alarm is sounding, and Wave Alarm will snooze or silence the alarm for you!
Besides revolutionary motion control, wave alarm features:
★ Beautiful, modern interface with both analog and digital features
★ Real-time weather
★ Finger touch brightness control
★ 10 beautiful new alarms sounds to choose from
★ Ability to wake up to music from your music library
★ Background alarms, so you never miss a wake up
★ Gentle Alarm feature to wake you up naturally
Try Wave Alarm and you wont go back to those ordinary alarm clock apps ever again!
NOTE: Motion Detection requires a front facing camera and can be activated by things like ceiling fans and other moving objects in your room. This application is not designed to function from the SD card. Some features require upgrade to full version.
** Editors' Pick by AppEggs.com
I'll be working to port this to 4.1 Jelly Bean and below in the coming future, but for now minimum version needed is 4.2.
-The new KitKat font throughout the app.
-KitKat Analog and Digital Clock widget.
-KitKat world Clocks
And I have tweaked the new Kit Kat circular time chooser to a white theme to make it look more beautiful.
More features will be added soon.
This app is completely free and without ads. If you like my app, please buy my other app, Holo Camera Plus and/or Nemesis Camera.
Please email me for reports/suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is following function that Simple Timer.
1. Stopwatch - stop watch function
2. Timer - timer function (Cooking, that do part-time)
3. Interval Timer - interval (TABATA) timer function (Sports)
4. Setting - push on/off, at page-change, timer stop on/off, vibration on/off, sound on/off)
Interval Timer's command and Setting's command are stored automatically.
• Desk clock with World clocks
• Analog and Digital clock styles
• Timer and Stop watch
• Simple and easy to use UI
Key new features:
• Select any music track as alarm sound
• Display phone wallpaper as background (support live wallpapers)
• Change color theme
• Gentle alarm (alarm starts in lower volume and increases after 20 seconds)
• Flip phone (or tablet) to snooze and dismiss alarm
• Show battery info
• Hourly chime
Internet access permission is for ads. It won't send any personal information to anywhere.
If you are concern about this permission, you can get the PRO version ($0.99 USD), which doesn't have ads therefore it doesn't need Internet permission.
The creator of this keyboard is not associated with Google Inc. in any ways.
- Analog and Digital Time
- World Clock
- Stopwatch with the ability to record laps
Tell us how we can improve!
The Coverage Project will allow you to:
- Measure and monitor the quality of your service;
- Obtain and compare public information regarding the coverage provided by the mobile operators of each region through the website http://www.thecoverageproject.org;
- Verify the technology in use and the signal strength.
IMPORTANT: the system does not gather personal information of the user (contact list, IDs, content of the messages, call interception, etc.)—we will only take the data that your phone measures as regards coverage and network parameters in an anonymous way.
Use the new Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Alarm Clock on older Android devices. Works back to Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
Also includes the new STOPWATCH and TIMER!
The analogue clock can be used as a home screen widget.
On Android 4.2, this version adds the ability to use the analogue clock as a lock screen widget.
As seen on the Nexus 4, 7 and 10!
Most people read at an average speed of around 200 - 300 words per minute (wpm). Using Reader Project, you can train yourself to read at 500 wpm, 750 wpm, or even higher!
Reader Project helps you read faster by giving you text at a set pace with multiple words at a time, forcing you to keep up and read several words simultaneously. This is done through the "Chunk Reader," which highlights certain words as you read along an entire passage, and the "Word Flow," which shows you only certain words from a passage at a time. In theory, this eliminates "subvocalization," or silently pronouncing each word as you read. In practice, this results in much faster reading speeds. To track your progress, test your speed and check the statistics page.
Reader Project currently allows you to read and save these texts:
-3 Built-In Sample Passages
-Plain text (.txt) files stored on your device (More file formats coming soon!)
-Any text you choose to type in yourself
-More texts to come!
Currently it is recommended that you only use small-ish texts for Reader Project (news articles, small book chapters, etc.) for performance reasons. Support for full-size texts/books to come soon!