In one stroke, you can specify the alarm!
Many options to set the alarm parameters!
Beta version - in a short time will be added many new features.
We look forward to your comments and wishes.
* Nice LCD display. Can choose from several color themes.
* 12/24 hours format.
* Adjustable time going off the display.
* Optionally, turn on the airplane mode during night-time display screen.
* Sunrise, sunset and moon phases.
* SINGLE TOUCH ALARM! - The alarm can be set via a single pull of the display.
* Alarm dialog in the same style with LCD display.
* Predefined alarm profiles.
* User-configurable alarms.
* Optional types of vibration.
* Many features will be added in next versions.
* Widget that displays the current time and alarm time.
Play music stored on your phone and SD card.
After switching the phone is a need to re-start the alarm.
Allows you to keep the display lit regardless of the setting phone.
Determine whether a call is ongoing. Alarm clock waits for the call is finished.
Allows to work with system settings (such as switching airplane mode).
Determining the position to view the sunrise and sunset.
Alarm dialog can be viewed through the lock screen.
This widget like Andoroid icon.
Picture will change every few minutes.
A total of 48 patterns
* even time and odd time will change pic
*It may take longer to start the app
*The clock will not be updated when you run task-kill app.If so, please reset the widgets
*Sorry!I can't speak English well..:)
If the background is a gradient instead of just black, you need to: turn off "Force GPU rendering" in your phone's "Developer"
To find the settings menu on S5, just hold in the multitasking key (left soft key at bottom of phone).
If you have a problem, email me! This app is intended to be used with the phone plugged in. In "dim" mode the battery will last longer, but having it on all night will drain at least half your battery if you aren't charging.
This is a simple, retro-style night clock. It will display the time in big, bold letters (three fonts and any color to choose from), along with having a built-in alarm (or you can use your stock android alarm, it it's supported). Since the screen will stay on while the application is open (unless you manually turn it off), it is highly recommended that you keep your phone plugged in to charge otherwise it will drain the battery.
Some features include:
-Tap to dim screen to lowest possible setting
-Launches when put into the multimedia dock (also has flipped mode for use without a dock)
-Font and color settings (when choosing text color, drag your finger away from the center to change transparency)
-Built in alarm (or use stock Android alarm, if your phone supports it)
-Show next alarm on clock screen
Some comments from users:
Kevin: "Simple, Effective, Does Exactly What I Want I looked at a number of other apps and this was the only one that did what I needed. It has multiple alarms; a great low light night time display; simple interface. It took me a minute to realize that I can add my own custom alarm sounds by putting an MP3 in the folder 'alarms' at the base of my sd card. I was also able to dim the back light on the buttons using tasker, but I plan on upgrading to the donate version if the alarm continues to work well."
Frank: "I'm blind as a bat without my glasses at night. The big numbers can easily be seen."
Aimee: "Works great on my Droid X. Exactly what I needed and my alarm still goes off as set. Great app with great dim feature that still makes it easy to see."
* Fully configurable: show/hide components individually
* Full screen clock, custom color, clock font, portrait/landscape, moon shape, status bar, date, timezone, time with seconds...
* Widget for homescreen with date, time, weather and next alarm
* Information bar with status icons
* Information of the next alarm that will sound
* Details of the next event recorded in the calendar
* Weather info
* Time to speech
* Time of sunrise and sunset
* Graphic timeline
* Indicator of battery charge
* Indicator signal strength
* Disable lockscreen
* Disable button backlights
* Include lantern with countdown timer and access to the camera flash
* Shortcuts to system alarm clock, lantern, portrait/landscape and app settings
* Option to define a custom shortcut
* Special SLEEP MODE optimized to save battery
* Can work without Internet connection, don't need a data plan
* Can be moved to SD card
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS REQUESTED
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Used to obtain the current geographical position to compute solar/lunar cycles
SET_ALARM: Required to access to the system alarm clock
READ_CALENDAR: Required to access information of the next event on the calendar
INTERNET: Used by Google AdMob framework
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used by Google AdMob framework
BILLING: Used by the Google billing framework
CAMERA: Required to use camera flash
READ_CONTACTS: Required permission to count missed calls before API 16
READ_CALL_LOG: Required permission to count missed calls after API 16
READ_SMS: Required permission to count unread SMS
This application is adware, feel free to use it as long as you like. The FREE version is ad-supported and display a promotional message reminding you the option to upgrade into the FULL version.
Once the FULL version has been purchased through the Android Market, all ads will be disabled and you can use "Night Alarm Clock" in any Android device associated with the account you made the purchase with.
This application is in constant development. The implementation of some of its features depends on the hardware used and it is possible that if something doesn't work in the current version will do it in future updates.
Please, help to improve this application with your comments through the Android Market or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Background color and the secondary hand;
* Size of hours;
* Show a second hand, month, and day of the week;
* Enter the text for your logo.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Light Analog Clock LW-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
Small and simple, but also has essential features.
Configure menu configuration was as simple as possible.
This is designed to be easy to use for adults and children.
Usage is the same with the other widgets. It has 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 size widgets and the background is transparent.
Date, time display and change the text color and font can be set.
The Coverage Project will allow you to:
- Measure and monitor the quality of your service;
- Obtain and compare public information regarding the coverage provided by the mobile operators of each region through the website http://www.thecoverageproject.org;
- Verify the technology in use and the signal strength.
IMPORTANT: the system does not gather personal information of the user (contact list, IDs, content of the messages, call interception, etc.)—we will only take the data that your phone measures as regards coverage and network parameters in an anonymous way.
This is the official DeltaROM (www.deltarom.com) O.T.A. app called:
It is made for the GT-I9000, GT-I9100, GT-I9300 & the GT-N7000 but it should work on every rooted device, except for O.T.A. related features.
TAR packed kernel & modem flashing supported only on supported devices, if you use the feature on any other device I am not responsible for the outcome.
OTA database contains new ROMs and now also modems (more will be added soon). Other categories will be added in the future.
There are no ROM requirements to use the features of the app and it works with CM, AOKP & Samsung based firmware.
---- IMPORTANT NOTICE & DISCLAIMER! ----
I am not responsible for any damage to your phone if your phone gets bricked with irresponsible use of the flashing features or using the wrong commands in the Shell. The shell is considered an advanced user feature.
Alarm Clock is THE best looking alarm clock app available, an absolute feast for the eyes... but don't be fooled by the candy coated exterior, this app has serious functionality under the hood.
Wake up the way you want to with Alarm Clock's extensive customization.
- Unlimited Alarms
- Repeat Alarms
- Wake up to your own music
- Math Alarm Clock
- Nap Alarm Clock
- Amazing selection of preset alarm tones
- Alarm clock volume increase
- Shake to dismiss alarm
- Shake to snooze
- Solve a puzzle to dismiss alarm
- Solve puzzle to snooze
- Variable Preset Quick Snooze
- Independent settings for each individual alarm
- Customized snooze duration
- Maximum Snooze amounts
- Multi-preset Quick Sleep alarms - ideal for a powernap
- Beautiful looking Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer - with fully customizable user preset options
- Egg Timer - with built in cooking times and instructions
- Flashlight in alarm clock
- Various background themes - select your favourite look
- 12/24 Hour
- Battery Level indicator
- Simple to customize and navigate
- Beautiful looking Widgets
Accidently disabling your alarm is a thing of the past with our unique 'Puzzle To Snooze/Dismiss' functionality, you'll be wide awake and raring to go every time you wake up.
Want to work out and wake up the brain even more? Try our Math problems to Snooze/Dismiss feature, with 3 levels of difficulty this is a sure fire way to get you up and running on a sleepy morning.
Alarm clock also includes a fantastic looking Stopwatch, a countdown timer and even an egg timer with cooking instructions and preset boiling times.
Choose between any of our beautifully designed widgets so you can keep track of the time, weather and your next scheduled alarm, right on the home screen of your phone!
NOTE: Do not install this app on your SD card, plus add Alarm Clock to the exception list of any task killer.
To set an alarm, click "Set the Alarm." Then choose the time you wish to set the alarm for!
Note: Does not work on all newer devices! Works on most phones whose current operating system version is 2.3.3 or greater.
1.Long press empty space on homescreen.
3.Select "Wamwam Analog watch Vol.1" from widget list.
Please exclude this widget if you use any task killers.
and relaunch after update.
Please try relocation if deficiency happens.
(C) GIGA-SYSTEM co.,ltd.
Most people read at an average speed of around 200 - 300 words per minute (wpm). Using Reader Project, you can train yourself to read at 500 wpm, 750 wpm, or even higher!
Reader Project helps you read faster by giving you text at a set pace with multiple words at a time, forcing you to keep up and read several words simultaneously. This is done through the "Chunk Reader," which highlights certain words as you read along an entire passage, and the "Word Flow," which shows you only certain words from a passage at a time. In theory, this eliminates "subvocalization," or silently pronouncing each word as you read. In practice, this results in much faster reading speeds. To track your progress, test your speed and check the statistics page.
Reader Project currently allows you to read and save these texts:
-3 Built-In Sample Passages
-Plain text (.txt) files stored on your device (More file formats coming soon!)
-Any text you choose to type in yourself
-More texts to come!
Currently it is recommended that you only use small-ish texts for Reader Project (news articles, small book chapters, etc.) for performance reasons. Support for full-size texts/books to come soon!