You can shoot with another device's camera and view the picture taken remotely.
How to use
1. Install "remote camera" into another device and keep running the "remote camera" app.
2. Run this app
3. Fill [phone#] field with phone number of the device "remote camera" is running.
4. Fill [keyword] field with the keyword specified in "remote camera" app.
5. Click green camera icon, and wait for a while. It takes few minutes.
6. The picture taken will be shown.
As you view live images from the camera in EOS Remote, you can remotely set the focus, adjust shooting values, and release the shutter.
You can also browse images on the camera's memory card, select images, and save them to your device.
Take EOS Remote along with your camera to enjoy photography in more ways.
- Access Wi-Fi–equipped EOS cameras wirelessly over a local network connection.
- Remotely adjust shooting values on EOS cameras: Av, Tv, ISO, and exposure values.
- Remotely select AF point positions, adjust focus, and release the shutter.
- Remotely browse, delete, and rate still images and movies shot with EOS cameras.
- Save images shot with EOS cameras to your device.
- Share images for which device-specific remote viewing restrictions have been configured on EOS cameras.
- Establish a direct connection with EOS cameras in Camera access point mode, in addition to Infrastructure mode connections.
Canon EOS digital cameras
- EOS 6D (WG)/(W) , EOS 70D (W)
- Android OS 2.3.3 – 4.2
* Note: Operation not guaranteed on tablets.
Supported File Formats
- JPEG, RAW, and MOV files shot with compatible cameras
- Images will be resized to an optimal size for your device.
- MOV files shot with compatible cameras cannot be saved to your device.
- Compatible cameras cannot be accessed from multiple devices at once.
- Remote capture of movies is not supported.
**** PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DOWNLOADING/RATING !!! ****
If your Apple TV 2nd generation is NOT jail broken, this app will not work. If it is jail broken on version 4.4.4 or above, please follow the steps below. The app should work! if not , you probably did not read that your Apple TV 2nd generation should be JAIL-BROKEN or did not installed AirControl(Beta). Do not use in combination with Navi-X.
It is very easy:
- Download this app and install AirControl(beta) on your jail-broken Apple TV from the maintenance menu. If your do not have the maintenance menu please install aTV Flash(black) version 1.7 or above first!
- In this app, go to settings and enter the IP of your Apple TV.
- To use the keyboard for XBMC press menu and tap on : "XBMC-Keyboard" enable remote over http and do NOT enter any username and password! This will be added in another update.
- Start using your new remote !
We told you it was simple !
The keyboard functionality will only work if the cursor is positioned on one of the characters or input field. The jailbreak must detect an input field for correct functionality.
AppleTV is a trademark of Apple Inc.