This App contains the nine ISSF Olympic Trap tables so that you can accustom to the angles and elevations that you'll experience on the shooting range.
The App can also be used as shooting game. The target can be shot by swing through with your finger through the flying target. For a more realistic experience, the App uses real life shooting range changing background and shot sound.
Faster target acquisition.
Improve target recognition on dark green backgrounds.
If projected on a wall, it can be used for dry fire training.
Improve clay target mental imagery and visualisation.
Enhance confidence and preparation.
Enhance Eye-Hand coordination.
Contains the nine ISSF Schemes.
Show Scheme, Competition and ISSF Final Modes ( 15 targets from station 2, 3 &4)
Target can be shot using a swing through with tip of finger.
You can have two shots at a clay with shotgun sound.
25 targets are thrown as per real life situation.
Real life shooting range background for a realistic experience.
Target breaks on hit.
1)This App allows you to rate on a one to ten scale the various varying conditions that impact your performance on the shooting range.
2) You can also record any specific goals you set for yourself next time you go to the shooting range.
3) A post processing tool is included that gives you an indication of your practice vs competition average score.
4)The scores are plotted on a line graph utility.
5)The data can be emailed or exported to a csv file and further analyzed using external tools such as Microsoft Excel or the built in Android Think Free Office..
6) Scrollable scores.
7) Free upgrades.
Ideal for DTL, ABT, ATA and Olympic Trap shooting scores.
View your scores on a sequence chart to visualize you hold ability and determine areas for improvement. Are you hitting too many with second barrel ?
Calculate your average score, first and second barrel performance.
Are your target misses to the left, right or straight due to poor gun fit, poor stance ?
The data can be emailed or exported to a csv file and further analysed using external tools such as Microsoft Excel or the built in Android Think Free Office.
Shooting statistics graph.
Scrollable scores and free upgrades.
Keep a detailed record of your scores using this App and you're on your way to successful shooting.
Questa applicazione contiene l'ISSF nove Fossa Olimpica e le tre tabelle Double Trap in modo da poter abituare agli angoli ed altezze che si verificano al poligono di tiro.
1) acquisizione del bersaglio più veloce.
2) Migliorare il riconoscimento bersaglio su sfondo verde scuro.
3) Migliorare le immagini mentali di destinazione argilla.
4) Utilizzare questa applicazione per migliorare gli esercizi di visualizzazione.
5) Migliorare la fiducia e la preparazione.
Per ottenere il massimo beneficio tenere la testa ferma mentre i tuoi occhi devono agganciare il bersaglio. Il sistema è progettato per essere scalabile secondo angoli e le altezze e le dimensioni tiro a segno, come stabilito dalle norme ISSF. La distanza di visione è 15m dalla cima del layout e il bersaglio viaggia un intervallo di 40 a 100 miglia all'ora.
Simply enter your score after each round and let The Trap App do the rest.
*Record Practice, League, and Registered scores
*Enter rounds of 25, 50, 100, 150, or 200
*Display a summary list of each event's score and type
*Add your classification categories, classes and yardage for each shoot
"Join" a shoot with other competitors to compare scores
*Create your own shoot or find one of the pre-loaded shoots
*Comparisons for each event at major shoots
*Compare your score to the average in your class, category and the overall field
*Automatically calculates your average in 16 Yard, Handicap, and Doubles at each shoot
*Share your scores with Facebook friends (coming soon)
*Calculate averages for each discipline (16 Yard, Handicap, and Doubles)
*Separate calculations for Practice, League, and Registered scores
*Combined averages for all three levels
*Include prior target year totals and averages
Trapshooting Online.com is a social network which connects the trapshooting community. The Trap App is the FIRST trapshooting mobile app, built by trapshooters, for trapshooters.
We are always excited to hear from you. Your feedback and suggestions are very important to us and are taken seriously. If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/trapshootingonline or Twitter http://twitter.com/traponline @TrapOnline.
This App contains the nine ISSF Olympic Trap(international trap, bunker trap, trench or international clay pigeon) tables so that you can accustom to the angles and elevations that you'll experience on the shooting range.
1)Faster target acquisition.
2)Improve target recognition on dark green backgrounds.
3)Improve clay target mental imagery and visualisation.
4)Enhance confidence and preparation.
Use the "Clay Shooting Score Card" App to find out which targets are giving you a hard time and then use this app to visualise the target and adapt a mental strategy to improve the hit rate.
To get maximum benefit keep your head still while your eyes should lock on the target. The system is designed to scale according to angles and elevations and shooting range dimensions as established by the ISSF rules. The viewing distance is 15m from the top of the layout and the target travels a range of 40m at 100mph.
1) Record your mount and call/shot execution time when shooting well.
2) Recorded your mount and call/shot execution time when missing targets.
3) Record top shooters mount and call/shot execution time.
4) Make changes to your mount and call/shot execution time as necessary to achieve top performance.
1) Export your results for further processing using external tools such as MS excel.
2) Target direction ( Left, Straight and Right) recorded with Hit/Missed targets.
3) Shot spot ( In front, behind, above or below ).
4) Mount/Call time Graph.
5) Results stored internally.
1) Improve speed of target acquisition.
2) Train you eyes to focus on an object irrespective of the range background.
3) Train your eyes to work together.
4) Improve reaction time.
5) Improve consistency of fixation.
6) Improve consistency and accuracy of eye movements.
7) Expanding peripheral vision.
How to use?
Hold the device at arms length. focus your eye on the moving object ( the more focused your eyes are, the more details you see in the object). Keep you head still whilst tracking the object with your eyes. Practice on a daily bases especially before the shooting season starts in order to get maximum benefit.
How to Use ?
1) Select direction of targets as they appear on the range by touching the individual cells ( L for left, S for Straight and R for Right).
2) Continue (1) for targets 1 to 20.
3) Targets 21 to 25 direction will be automatically show on completion of targets 1 to 20.
Clay Shooting Focus is a Mind Warm Up App ideal for sports focus and concentration. This app is based on a simple concentration test but challenging.
Enjoy the challenge and be ready to compete !!.
Compare to past rounds using the match viewer. Use the statistics to determine which firearm or ammunition is working best. Also, which stations you need to work on.
Contains the following scorecards:
- Five Stand
More from developer
Sporting Shot offers exclusive stories, photography and video celebrating all that is good about wingshooting, from upland gunning to waterfowling to sporting clays, from wild bird hunting in the US to shooting around the globe. Sporting Shot is the first and best fine gun digital magazine, with extraordinary photography of “best” guns and profiles of the best gunmakers.