Completed the 7 day needs activity. They never sent me a final survey, and now my account is blank with no info on the 7 day activity that I completed. Never received the promised reward. I would not be making this negative review had they gotten back to the numerous emails I've sent then in the past while. (Some were during the activity and we're unrelated to rewards, I just needed assistance, but have yet to receive any sort of reply.
Based on a number of the reviews I was somewhat apprehensive that I would not receive my reward after my 7 day journal. I had missed a couple of early morning surveys, I was afraid they may deny the reward. An email to customer service was quickly answered assuring me that missing a couple of surveys would not prevent payout. I received my final survey on day 9. And was paid promptly.
I completed my 7 day needs activity. I have sent 3 emails regarding my issue of not receiving my final survey. Now my account is blank and there is nothing showing for my activity and I haven't gotten my promissed reward. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do or write to...
Was great until completed all polls and never received my final survey and then all my info was gone. Tried to contact the help department but was unable to submit my message tried to go online to the help desk and it wouldn't let me because I have no password I guess. Very disappointed.
There should BE a zero star option. You complete the surveys and I actually had fun doing them. No comes the end and time to claim your reward.......I completed my final poll went to change my email to match my pay pal account and I cannot log back into Shopalong. Tried to send a comment that did not work so I logged into the playstore where I located their contact information. I have sent them an email. Let's see the outcome!!!!
Did the thing and did not get my reward. They sent me a gift card code, didnt work, sent me another one and that still didn't work. Sent another email and was ignored. Waste of time and energy!
- Added translations
- Minor bug fixes