• Prepare for a trip by checking the fuel level, range and view dashboard alerts.
• Locate your vehicle on a map and get walking directions back to it.
• Check if you left any windows or doors open.
• Download your journey information to assist in claiming business expenses.
• In the event of a breakdown, request Optimised Land Rover Assistance from within the app.
Download the App and log in using your Land Rover InControl™ username and password. This App requires your vehicle to have Land Rover InControl™ Remote fitted. For further information including which models Land Rover InControl™ Remote is available on visit www.landroverincontrol.com
If you do not currently own a Land Rover fitted with Land Rover InControl™ Remote you can still install this App and try the demo mode.
For technical assistance visit the owners section of www.landrover.com
It was the first, the original, magazine of its kind to focus completely on the enigmatic Land Rover vehicle.
Every issue of LRO:
• Shows you the world’s most exciting Land Rovers
• Offers the best buying and workshop advice
• Highlights the latest products for improving your Land Rover
• Inspires you to take your hobby further!
LRO is published every four weeks and is written by experts in their field.
Please try the Free trial version first RollMeOverTrial, to ensure your satisfaction and compatibility with your device.
The User Guide has been released.
•Compatible with Android 2.3 & up
•Portrait, Landscape/Reverse Landscape mode
•Scales to any screen size
•Multiple in app Backgrounds
•Choose your own Background from Photo Gallery
•Choose your own Vehicle Icons from Photo Gallery
•Custom On Screen Name
Vehicle color chooser
Text color chooser
Background color splash
•Non-Full Screen Mode
•Adjustable Screen Brightness
Numerous Sensor Options
•Accurate Pitch & Roll angles, see for yourself
•Calibrate to any orientation
•GPS Controls, Time + Distance
•GPS Compass bearing
•Customizable Pitch + Roll Sensitivity
•4 Pitch + Roll Modes
•Barometer for Elevation - Supported Devices
•Pitch + Roll Spike Reduction
Warning & Danger Alarms
•Pitch + Roll Alarms
•Independently set Driver + Passenger Roll,
Max + Min Pitch
•Independent Pitch + Roll Alarms
•Roll + Pitch Visual(Red) Danger Indicators
•Roll + Pitch Visual(Yellow) Warning Indicators
•6 In-App Alarm Sounds
•Customizable Alarm Delay
•Choose your own Alarm from your Media Library,
any mp3 file
Log your Data
•Data logging visual notification
•Log: Pitch, Roll, Lat, Log, Elv, Compass
•Set Logging Freguency
•Export Log to CSV (Excel compatible)
Pick from 20 vehicle icons, with many more to come
•JK 2 Dr
•JK 4 Dr
•Ranger Rover 9
•FJ 40 Soft Top
•Full application support and continued development, visit the forum and provide your comments and requests
The application is available for all the following vehicles :
When you want detailed information about a particular button or switch, simply point the camera of your smartphone at that object or area containing the object.
An interactive pop up appears on the screen of your phone and with a single touch you are quickly provided with the information you require.
When a warning light is displayed on your vehicle's combination meter, the Nissan Driver's guide provides you with quick access to additional information.
Point the camera of your phone at the combination meter and with a single touch, you will have access to an explanation of all the warning lights.
You can also touch the dedicated warning light icon on the main screen.
The application provides the following features:
1. An Augmented Reality function that recognizes vehicle content through the camera of your smartphone. This technology interacts with 3 main areas of the vehicle:
· Steering wheel
· Navigation and Audio system
· Climate control system
2. Descriptions of all the warning lights displayed on the vehicle’s combination meter.
3. An electronic version of the Quick Reference Guide, providing a brief overview of many important features of the vehicle.
The Augmented Reality interacts with these main buttons and systems:
1. Steering wheel buttons
2. Audio system buttons
3. Navigation system buttons
4. Air Conditioning buttons
5. Parking Brake button
6. Combination meter
7. Start/Stop engine button
8. Buttons located between the steering wheel and the driver's door
To take the best advantage of the Augmented Reality, you should be aware of the following points:
1. Use the application with sufficient exterior light conditions.
2. Always focus the camera on the complete button area of your vehicle. For instance in the case of the climate control and radio panel, please make sure the whole set of buttons is displayed within the screen.
3. If the camera does not immediately recognize the button area, please point the camera at the area again. Or move forwards and backwards slowly until the camera recognizes the element.
4. The Augmented Reality may not work correctly if reflections appear on the surface of the dashboard or sunlight goes directly into the camera lens.
* Augmented reality is not yet available
How does this app know when my bus will arrive?
Almost every regular bus in the Netherlands transmits a message with the current position and punctuality. This information is used to calculate the delay for the next few stops.
The data from this app is provided by the API (KV7turbo) of openov.nl, an initiative for the public provision of public transport information, freely accessible to everyone.
OpenOV acquires the dynamic data of GOVI, who receives public transport data from operators to use it in dynamic travel information systems such as the electronic bus signs.
EBS ((Full coverage: Amsterdam)
Arriva (Full coverage)
Qbuzz (Full coverage: Fryslan/Friesland, Groningen, Drenthe, Utrecht)
Veolia ((Full coverage: Haaglanden, Brabant, Limburg)
Connexxion(CXX)/GVU/Hermes (Provincie Utrecht/Stadsregio Amsterdam/ Zeeland / Stadsregio Eindhoven / Overijssel / Flevoland / Noord-Holland / Zuid-Holland)
Breng (Full coverage)
RET (Realtime for tram, metro and bus)
Meaning of the colors
Darkgreen means the bus is currently driving and is on schedule
Lightgreen means the bus is planned and there is (currently) no information about any delay.
Red means the bus will depart delayed
Blue indicates the bus is ahead of schedule
White means that there is no real-time information available on this bus.