• Prepare for a trip by checking the fuel level, range and view dashboard alerts.
• Locate your vehicle on a map and get walking directions back to it.
• Check if you left any windows or doors open.
• Download your journey information to assist in claiming business expenses.
• In the event of a breakdown, request Optimised Land Rover Assistance from within the app.
Download the App and log in using your Land Rover InControl™ username and password. This App requires your vehicle to have Land Rover InControl™ Remote fitted. For further information including which models Land Rover InControl™ Remote is available on visit www.landroverincontrol.com
If you do not currently own a Land Rover fitted with Land Rover InControl™ Remote you can still install this App and try the demo mode.
For technical assistance visit the owners section of www.landrover.com
* Auxiliary fuel burning heater (FBH) faults
To aid testing there is a feature to send diagnostic data back to help us improve the product.
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Land Rover Defender 90
Land Rover Discovery
Land Rover Discovery 2004
Land Rover Discovery LR3 2005
Land Rover Freelander
Mercedes Benz G Class
Nissan X Trail
Trail 4x4 inclinometer - for every off road freak!
Visit our off road fanpage https://www.facebook.com/Trail4x4
Trail 4x4 inclinometer was tested on Samsung Galaxy SII and SIII.
This app lets dog owners and sitters quickly get and stay in touch with each other, and enables messaging and photo sharing directly from your Android device.
Rover dog owners will be able to:
• View the full histories of conversations between you and your dog sitters
• Receive and view photos of your dog from your sitter — without first needing to log in to Rover.com
Rover sitters will be able to:
• Receive new stay requests
• Send questions to dog owners with just a couple of clicks
• Update dog owners about their pup's stay by sending messages and photos
• View full histories of conversations between you and the dog owners you're sitting for
Learn more about Rover at http://www.rover.com/help/why-rover/
These vehicle manufacturers are supported: Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Eagle, Fiat, Ford, Geo, GM, GMC, Honda, Hummer, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lada, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes, Mercury, MG, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Opel, Peugeot, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, Renault, Rover, Saab, Samsung, Saturn, Seat, Scion, Skoda, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
Now updated with the latest 2015 vehicle codes including hybrids.
Useful if your OBD diagnostic tool does not list error code meanings or you work with more than one vehicle.
Lists multiple code meanings when available, translate code meanings into your language with 1800+ fault Acronyms viewable directly from error meanings. For example what does APLSOL mean?
Includes facility to Share results, send SMS, eMail or copy to Clip Board.
Options to make an additional on-line search and also report missing codes.
Includes HEX function to convert hexadecimal fault codes, as displayed on some vehicles to decimal.
OBD code lookups include both generic and manufacturer specific codes.
Handy for mobile mechanics and garages that service many vehicle types.
New codes added via on-line update feature without the need to re-install the app.
In-app purchase available to remove adverts if you wish.
Realtime data on all San Francisco Muni routes
Realtime data on San Francisco BART lines
BART system map for on-the-go guide
Street view images for all Muni stops and BART stations
Immediate access to your nearby Muni stops based on your location
Current weather conditions in San Francisco to help you plan your Muni and BART commute
Spoken predictions for Muni stops
From the maker of top Metro apps in other cities
Ad free for an introductory period after launch
Designed for Android Lollipop
MobileMuni for San Francisco lets you:
• Look up the MUNI schedule, routes, & stops in an easy to use app
• Get real time rail, bus, and subway arrival and departure predictions
• All Transit is displayed on a beautiful map of San Francisco
• Find the best stops and routes between any two locations in San Francisco using the exclusive ROUTE FINDER. Want to get to AT&T Park for the Giants Game? Simply type "AT&T Park" and tap "Find Routes", and Route Finder will tell you the best rail, bus, and subway routes to get you to your destination on time. The best part is that all your transit and transfer information is displayed on a clean map so you can get to your destination.
• Find out what a stop looks like before you get there using the exclusive STOP PREVIEW. Tap the eye button when looking at any stop to see a 360º panorama of what the stop looks like in real life
• Find nearby stops for the rail, bus, and subway routes that get you where you need to go
• Discover other rail, bus, and subway routes that service a given stop
• Location tracker lets you see the actual location of buses and trains on a map, updated in real time
• Save favorite stops in a single tap; the schedule and time for the MUNI buses and trains you use everyday is just a tap away!
• Full app support for the latest Ice Cream Sandwhich and Jelly Bean devices, including tablets
• MobileMuni is so much more than just a muni schedule app. So what are you waiting for?! Download the #1 Transit tracker map app for the San Francisco MUNI NOW!
+ Get real-time bus arrival and departure predictions
+ Get bus route schedules
+ Get predictions of bus stops near you
+ Favorite your stops so that you have immediate access to their predictions.
+ Favorite your routes so that you can quickly lookup a list of stops and get their predictions.
+ Get predictions from other routes that share the same stop all in one screen.
+ Simple, straightforward, and easy to use.
+ Route Maps, Stop Locations, and Vehicle Locations
Please let us know of any feedback that you may have. We want to make this application as useful to you as possible. If you find any problems, don't hesitate to contact us.
This application uses NextBus services.
I created Quicky just for the SF Bay Area, and just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free.
Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni and AC Transit data feed come from the NextMuni web service.
See the Quicky webpage at http://plus.google.com/104312883312752023774 for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky
SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni
Minimize your wait time and find the stops nearest to you. AnyStop will get you there.
AnyStop shows all routes and all stops for each route. Find the routes and stops you use the most and favorite them for quick access.
Don't know what routes or stops are near you? Click "Find Stops Near Me" to figure out what your options are.
Real Time predictions provided by NextBus.
It was the first, the original, magazine of its kind to focus completely on the enigmatic Land Rover vehicle.
Every issue of LRO:
• Shows you the world’s most exciting Land Rovers
• Offers the best buying and workshop advice
• Highlights the latest products for improving your Land Rover
• Inspires you to take your hobby further!
LRO is published every four weeks and is written by experts in their field.
If you like Muni Alerts, check out Muni Alerts Pro in the Android market. It includes many frequently requested features and a vastly improved user interface.
Email if you have questions/problems,
To view videos within in this app, please connect to wifi.
Please note: The app is not meant to replace the Owner's Handbook, so consult the owner packet in the glove compartment for more detailed information about the vehicle.
SOME PLAYER REVIEWS
★★★★★ “Funny, i like this app, and i like all the levels” – Alex Ader (Dec, 24, 2014)
★★★★★ “it's a good app, there is a lot of car brands, check it out” – Mark Susher (Dec, 28, 2014)
Download it while it free and have fun now and challenge your friends.