The Polynesian Rapa Nui people number around 4000 - 5000. They first settled Anakena and went on to build huge stone statues to honor their past leaders. These Giant heads are called Moai and they sit proudly on their Ahus of which there are many all around the island.
Tourists flock to see the Moai as well as the islands only beach at Anakena.
The stone Mo'ai should not be confused with the Moai-kava-kava which is represented by wooden carvings.
There are also many Petroglyphs carved into stone around the island, especially in Orongo.
Jump into the addictive fun puzzle games from Puzzle Questions - the very best in logic games on Android that will keep your mind active and have you playing for hours!
We include 7 different puzzles to challenge your brain that will keep both you and your kids busy for hours. People of all ages will have fun with our Android puzzle game.
Classic jigsaw puzzle fans of all abilities will love our beautiful photo puzzles with automatic saves allowing you to continue your challenge whenever and wherever you wish.
Picture puzzle fans have four different play modes where the photo puzzles are split into blocks and have to be put back together. Slide puzzles, rotating puzzles, swap puzzles and swap and rotate will challenge your logical brain!
Hidden picture puzzles will have you searching the amazing photos for parts hidden within them. Fun for hidden object fans.
Time your chain reaction perfectly and uncover the hidden pictures.
- 7 Different classic logic puzzle games for you to enjoy.
- 4 Difficulty modes starting at simple puzzles designed especially for kids, progressing to more demanding levels for adults and puzzle experts.
- Challenging and addictive gameplay.
- Fun puzzle games.
- Child friendly gameplay and fun.
- Multiple Levels
- Delightful Characters
- Challenging Puzzles
More from developer
Defeat the flying walruses, become a unicorn, shoot rapid-fire chopsticks, and bounce as high as possible.
- Move left or right by either tilting or touching that half of the screen (you can set controls in the settings menu)
- Avoid falling (because you die)
- Avoid bullets (they hurt)
- Shoot ALL the walruses (or don't, but they give you extra points)
- Break everything while in unicorn mode for even more points
- Tell your friends/family/cats (but not your walruses)
- 6 evil walrus types
- still and moving platforms
- health bars
- endless fun
- more upgrades
- more walruses
- more fun
- more random features to make the game more interesting than it already is
Powered by LibGDX