Discover Greece’s most classy island with the travel guide that adapts to your type of holiday. RHODES by GreekGuide.com gives you a wealth of insider information at your fingertips and helps you plan your stay from start to finish and craft your own unique experience.
GreekGuide.com's detailed content is continuously updated to bring you the best of Greece at a touch and make sure you never miss a hot tip or hidden gem! Αccessible even when offline and extremely user-friendly so you can find whatever interests you easily and quickly.
- Find the best suggestions for accommodation, food, entertainment, shopping & beauty and sights not to miss,
- Access content even when offline.
(Some services such as weather forecasts and map routing require an internet connection.)
- Get smart tips to make your trip memorable.
- Discover the best beaches and beach bars.
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discover sights like Mittelalterliche Altstadt, Rhodos, Archäologisches Museum im Neuen Hospital, Rhodos, Ritterstraße, Rhodos, Großmeisterpalast, Rhodos, Monte Smith und Akropolis, Rhodos, Mandraki-Hafen, Rhodos, Neuer Markt/Nea Agora, Rhodos, Osmanische Bibliothek und Suleiman-Moschee, Rhodos, Akropolis von Lindos, Ausgrabungsstätte Kamiros, Johanniterburg Monolithos, Filerimos, Byzantinisches Museum/Panagia tou Kastrou, Rhodos, Volkskunstmuseum, Rhodos, Städtische Galerie, Rhodos, Kahal-Shalom-Synagoge, Rhodos, Kirche Agios Fanourios, Rhodos, Aquarium, Rhodos, Rodini-Tal, Kirche Kimisis tis Theotokou, Asklipio
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras, Heraklion, Larissa, Volos, Rhodes, Ioannina, Chania, Chalcis and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
Every treasure has its map!
Hundreds of places can be found from local businesses such as Hotels, Banks, Restaurants, Shops, Bars as well as Attractions, Beaches and other points of interest, easily you can navigate yourself wherever you want to go. Also small descriptions of Attractions and businesses are included in some areas in order to give you a quick snap view of what is about, additionally you can read comments from previous users.
Main location listings are the following:
- Real estate
Also there are secondary listings such as Villages, Recommended and more.
Furthermore you can use the search box.
Other interesting features.
-Picture and video gallery highlighting areas of the island. The content includes videos from parties and events, to natural beauty.
-Listen to music from our Foreign Local Radio Station, (the best of the Island)
-Check events from local parties to cultural so you wont miss a thing.
-Register to our social network and meet other users of the app. You can use your Facebook or Twitter credentials. This feature also supports direct messages, wall/locations comments and of course check-ins so all your friends back home get jealous of your holiday.
- Speak Greek, listen to our recordings that will teach you how to pronounce basic Greek words.
- History of the island divided into eras along with other archeological areas.
- Gastronomy, recipes of the most tasteful flavors the island has to offer, learn how to cook and experience unique traditional food, a good idea to impress your friends back home.
Banners ads – Included filtered ads and Highlight local advertisements, top offers and events in a discrete small banner be