Discover amazing local entertainment, events, happy hours, bars, restaurants, deals and other things to do in Austin. Create plans with friends, buy tickets and share Austin entertainment and deals right from the ACCalendar app.
We’re changing the way people find fun things to do in Austin. AC Calendar makes it easy to share deals, happy hour specials, new restaurants and other fun events in Austin with friends. Whether you're planning a date, hanging out with friends, seeing a movie, going to a concert, playing sports or organizing an adventure with the family, we have you covered – and it’s completely free to join. AC Calendar is about sharing incredible experiences with the people you love. Remember, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
AC Calendar FEATURES
• Find fun events and things to do in Austin
• Get deals, find happy hours in Austin and buy tickets to Austin entertainment right from the ACCalendar app
• Get trusted reviews from our Austin Chronicle editors and local insiders
• Bookmark the events, concerts and deals you like - never forget the places, dishes, or cocktails you've been meaning to try in Austin
• Create plans with a group of friends & chat in real time - friends who don’t have AC Calendar get a free group text and email
• Map local events and get GPS directions to your destination
• Keep a history of your favorite things to do in Austin
• Use as your local travel guide
AC Calendar SHOWS YOU
• Pop-up restaurants, food trucks, and supperclubs
• Concerts, live music, opera, jazz shows and ticket deals
• The best Austin bars, happy hours, artisanal cocktails, lounges, beer gardens, and speakeasies
• New restaurants, secret dishes, and off-the-menu cocktails
• Outdoor activities, fitness classes, and weekend escapes
• Interesting classes and hands-on workshops
• Art exhibits, gallery openings, plays, musicals, ballet, and modern dance performances
• Festivals, flea markets, and sample sales
• And much more
• Interact with other users through in the Thisis50.com social network, including photo and status sharing.
• News and announcements from official 50 Cent and G-Unit blogs
• Video interviews with top hip-hop artists
• Music videos from 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and every G-Unit Records artist
• Album release and exclusive events calendar
• Official and fan submitted photostream
• Listen to hip-hop tracks, and app-exclusive releases from 50 Cent
The CNS mobile app features:
- Push notifications for breaking news from the track
- LIVE Updates from the track
- Track info and driving directions
- Schedule of events
- Track News
- Tech News
- Race Results
- Point Standings
- Image Gallery
And much, much more! This FREE app will keep you closer to the action at Colorado National Speedway like never before.
The CigarDojo App - Cigar lovers unite! Lets talk cigars! The CigarDojo app is the ultimate mobile/global HERF. Share your thought's, and images of what cigar you are smoking right now. Comment on what others are smoking and sharing. With the CigarDojo app cigar lovers all over the world can communicate and share their smokes with one another. Discuss cigars or whatever else is on your mind.
TWITTER & FACEBOOK
Publish to Twitter and Facebook all at once! There is no need to duplicate your efforts because with the CigarDojo you can publish your thought's and pictures to Twitter and Facebook directly from the CigarDojo app making this the only app you will need for your social networking. (Choose to share with just the CigarDojo fans, or optionally send to Twitter, Facebook or all three at the same time!)
CIGAR STORE & CIGAR BAR LOCATOR!
Find your nearest cigar shop or cigar lounge and checkin to let others know about your favorite cigar locations. The CigarDojo uses your smartphone to locate the nearest cigar shops or cigar bars and will guide you right to their door.
CIGAR EVENTS! The CigarDojo app puts a cigar event calendar in the palm of your hand. Never miss another HERF or cigar convention with the CigarDojo.
CIGAR REVIEWS! Read fresh reviews of cigars, cigar accessories, and other cigar related topics.
You can register within the app for FREE or just use your Twitter or Facebook login. Within seconds you will be sharing pictures of your favorite stogie.
The Cigar Dojo is the ultimate social cigar app for your smartphone!
You will have access to:
-Your schedule (with Map access)
-Information regarding your Orientation Leader
-Orientation social media
and SO MUCH MORE!
The weekly collections at Once Upon a Tee are inspired by your favorite television shows, video games, and movies. Each design is available as a T-Shirt, Fitted T-Shirt, Youth T-Shirt, Hoodie, Crewneck Sweatshirt, Tank Top, Set of Coasters, and Phone Case (with other options based on seasonal availability).
You can also save money on each shirt, as well as shipping by purchasing the entire collection. Please keep in mind that each collection is available for one week and one week only, so don't miss out! After the week ends, Once Upon a Tee takes the collection down forever and launches a new collection.
While the collections do change each week at Once Upon a Tee, the one thing that never changes is their focus.
Once Upon a Tee is committed to focusing all of their energy on two things that go hand in hand, Quality and Community. Their focus on quality is both on the quality of their product and the quality of their service. They have a thorough quality check on the back end for all of their products and have customer service available to respond to all inquiries within 24-hours. They take pride in personal communication and ensure that a person is on stand by to take care of any and all inquiries that you might have.
Their focus on quality carries over and plays a vital role in their approach to their community. From their launch in 2013, Once Upon a Tee has made customer and artist feedback essential. They are in constant communication with their community and strive to give back as much as possible through giveaways, charity donations, and more.
+ Listen to the daily Intentional Living radio program podcast with Dr. Randy Carlson
+ Read our blog articles to help you grow spiritually and relationally
+ Stream the daily radio program live on Family Life Radio (12pm & 7pm MST, M-S)
+ Watch special videos from the Intentional Living Center
+ Learn about upcoming conferences and events
Right Wing Watch, a product of People For the American Way, is a blog dedicated to monitoring and exposing the activities of the right-wing movement. Our mission is to expose the agenda of the extreme Right, and our researchers monitor dozens of broadcasts, emails, and websites to analyze and distill that information for our readers.
By shedding light on the activities of right-wing organizations, we can expose the risks posed to our country by their extreme and intolerant agendas. We do not endorse the views of the groups we report on.