Stellen Sie sich mit unserer mobilen App Ihr persönliches Kongressprogramm für die 9. Structured FINANCE zusammen und nutzen Sie unsere zahlreichen Zusatzfeatures:
- Überblick über alle Vorträge, Referenten und Aussteller
- Erstellung eines persönlichen Programms mit wenigen Klicks
- Networking und Terminvereinbarungen bereits im Vorfeld
- Erhalten von Updates bei Programmänderungen
- Nutzung der Raumpläne zur Navigation
…und vieles mehr.
Structured FINANCE, CFO Event, CFO Kongress, FINANCE Kongress, Unternehmensfinanzierung
SF Mobile is intended for facility managers, real estate professionals, project managers from government agencies, private sector developers, building occupants and owners who require guidance on why sustainability matters and how to implement sustainable changes in workspaces.
The Sustainable Facilities Mobile app allows you to:
- Evaluate materials and systems used in building projects to learn their sustainable benefits and considerations
- Explore different interior spaces and learn design strategies to enhance sustainability
- Learn commonly used sustainability terms be searching the green term glossary
The Sustainable Facilities Tool is a free resource provided by GSA and Noblis and can be found at http://www.sftool.gov.
“Before the creation of this site, there was no one-stop tool for learning about such a wide breadth of sustainable products and options available for retrofitting and renovating buildings. Now, users can make informed decisions based on the best practices GSA has learned over many years of experience with sustainable building.” – Stephen Leeds, GSA’s Senior Sustainability Officer
EproMeetingApps, powered by EproDirect (Epro), develops custom apps for the meetings and conventions industry. Please visit http://EproMeetingApps.com for more information about the app provider.
* Meet and network with other attendees
* Build a personal schedule
* Find exhibitors that match your interests
* Post comments to the conference and out to Twitter
* You must be a registered attendee to use this app.
Keywords: Cleantech, Cleantech Forum, CFSF13, CFSF
Track Applicants: Keep tabs on who has been categorized and contacted. You can also add notes and see if the candidate has applied before.
Save Time: Sort and filter submitted resumes in minutes instead of hours
Manage Job Listings: Create, import, re-post and manage job listings
Categorize: Place candidates into Yes, No and Maybe categories
Easily Connect: With a simple tap, contact candidates by phone or email