**PLEASE NOTE: You need a Contiki booking to use this App!**
Going with Contiki is as much about the people you travel with as the places you see. Create a storyboard of your travels with others on your trip. Save every moment to create a real-time timeline of your tour & record your awesome travel memories to keep forever.
•MEETUPS: chat with the others you'll be travelling with before you leave for your trip.
•TIMELINE: a shared timeline just for you and the others you're travelling with. Your travel photos + their travel photos = one epic story of your trip together.
•TRAVEL TOOLS: everything you need to travel like a pro, including your itinerary and nearby hotspots provided by Lonely Planet.
•EVERYTHING OFFLINE: forget crazy roaming bills. Snap a pic and share it while you're offline - we’ll automatically upload it once you're back on WiFi.
MORE ABOUT THE TIMELINE:
•Snap pics & vids within the app and shout them to the timeline while travelling.
•Your timeline is exclusive to those on your tour & brings together everyone’s memories into one epic travel story.
•Tailor your own timeline view & share with your friends back home on Facebook, Twitter or email.
•Don’t forget to update your iPhone clock to local time when you travel to make sure your shouts are added correctly to the timeline.
MORE ABOUT TRAVEL TOOLS:
You’ll be living it up like a local in no time. With just a tap you’ll have access to your day-by-day itinerary, plus this handy little app has everything you’ll need for your travels.
•NEARBY: check out the Nearby hotspots provided by Lonely Planet
•MAPS: find where you’re going with city Maps
•CURRENCY CONVERTOR: check the price of that must have souvenir
•TRANSLATOR: find out how to say hi to that cute local
•WEATHER: view the weather in cities you’ll be heading to next
•WORLD CLOCK: Find out the time back home to make that quick call to ma
SHOUT’s ‘game within a game’ experience includes players voting on questions across live events. As players vote they are able to use a combination of (6) PowerUP boosters (Extra Time, Fan Check, Mulligan, Vote 2, Throwdown, and Safety Net) to help answer questions. Earn points and compete to win actual cash, prizes and deep discounts from our event sponsors. You play, you win, and our sponsors pay.
You are going to watch the game anyway, why not win cash and cool prizes?
Watch. Play. Win. – SHOUT
Shout is perfect for
- chatting with people at concerts, sporting events, and lectures
"The last carry puts Denard over 1000 yards on the year!"
- finding people for spur-of-the-moment activities
"Anyone want to toss a disc around for a few minutes outside Duderstadt?"
- announcing interesting things to those nearby
"free leftovers in 2235"
- announcing disappointing things to those nearby
"free leftovers are all gone :( "
Maybe you're in class, maybe you're in a loud concert, maybe you want to secretly talk to your friend about the cutie sitting in front of you on the train - whatever the situation, Shout! is the app for you!
Type what you want to say, and the app will display it as large as it can on the screen. That's all!
Whilst the application of voice controls within Skyrim is fantastic, there are currently over 200 individual commands; problem. All of those shouts to remember.
With Skyrim Shouts, we provide a simple alternative to scurrying all over the web trying to find the shout you need.
-Every one of the shout/Thu'um commands for Skyrim with Kinect
-Includes original sound files for shouts, so you know exactly what to say and how to say it.
-Constantly updated list
-Easy to navigate user interface
The BBC Good Food – Recipes app is free to download, but, charges for additional curated cookbooks. We offer 20 free recipes, 50 glossary items, cooking tips and a multiple timer tool for free in the app.
***NOTE ON COMPATIBLE DEVICES***
This version is developed to give the best experience on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy Europa, Galaxy Ace, Galaxy S2, Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S3 and 7" HTC Flyer, 8.9" Galaxy Tab, 10.1" Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Tab 2
Whether you’re looking for weekday inspiration, trying to cook the perfect steak or attempting your own homemade ice cream, get cooking with the new BBC Good Food - Recipes, tips and cooking tools app. This app lets you buy and store all the existing BBC Good Food cookbook apps, and organise your favourite recipes and shopping lists in one place.
The app is free to download, and comes with 20 of our favourite recipes, like, Beef & beer pie, Summer vegetable curry and Chocolate & raspberry pots. It also includes tools like our simple-to-use roast timer, handy weight converters, and a basic glossary of ingredients and techniques, to get you started.
All recipes and tools found in the app are available offline.
The recipes include nutritional information on kcals, protein, carbs, fat, saturated fat, fibre, sugar and salt per serving.
And you can set your app to display recipes in metric or imperial measurements, according to your preference.
These are the existing cookbooks available to buy from within this new app, each with over 160 recipes to try:
- Healthy - 195 recipes including Salmon & ginger fish cakes, Thai beef stir-fry and Indian butternut squash curry
- Quick - 195 recipes including Quick lamb biryani, Parmesan spring chicken and easy puds, and White chocolate & berry pudding.
- One-pot - 170 recipes including Sausage casserole with garlic toasts and One-pot mushroom & potato curry, Prosciutto & pesto fish gratin
- Cake - 170 recipes including Lemon drizzle cake, Best-ever brownies and Carrot cake with cinnamon frosting
- Seasonal - 180 recipes including Asparagus cream pasta, Peppered chicken with watercress and Slow-cooked pork & red cabbage
- Food for friends - 170 recipes including Crispy chicken with pancetta & butter beans, Cauliflower cheese & spinach pasta bake and Bakewell cheesecake
- Festive - 180 recipes including Unbelievably easy mince pies, Classic roast turkey with red wine baste and Brussels with hazelnut & orange butter
We are always looking to improve our app so please feel free to email us any updates that would you like to see and let us know any issues you encounter.
They say “Dying is an art, like everything else. I do it exceptionally well.” You can really never stop loving someone; you just have to learn to live without them. I tried it for a long time and realize it’s not only me in this world who is going through such messy situation. One day I was just wondering and found I can convert my pain in photos and can dedicate it to the well known fraternity of broken hearts.
This application is not just for male or female cause heart does not have any gender. This application is for all those people who ever fall in love, had a golden time and had to leave a partner. No matter what the reason could be but in the end heartache is heartache. I can assure that these wallpapers will never let you forget your love, because true love is never for getting wiped out from mind, it`s about keeping it in heart till the last beat of heart. If you can keep it in heart – keep it in mobile also.
I do know exactly what you feel as I am personally going through it. I can assure you that this application will be a mirror of your feelings. It says what you feel and by sharing you can express what you cannot speak. My try is not to make you come out of it; my try is to make you feel it at the level of edge that you can start living with it. Love is never meant to be thrown out of life as it is part of life.
You can scroll and see each of the HQ image and feel the pain of my lost love, your lost love.
* Awesome collection of love hurts quotes embossed in it.
* Well designed interface with high resolution images.
* You can set them as wallpaper with just one touch and it must be in front of your eyes always… and always… and always.
* You can save any image in phone's gallery at instant.
* No internet connectivity required.
* Good for your phone & battery.
Words say a lot and images worth to make you express what you feel...
Your suggestions are much valuable for us so don't forget to provide feedback after using the application.
Good Recipes App is optimized for fast and smooth saving of recipes. An unfinished recipe is automatically saved as draft and restored later, so you don't need to worry about losing your work because of a wrong click. When entering directions separate steps by empty strings.
When viewed, your recipe is presented as "book" with separate pages for each step of directions navigated like pages on Android homescreen. Switch from ingredients page to last viewed directions page by tapping the recipe header. Select the recipe yield you need and ingredient amounts will be updated automatically. Choose the recipe image on the title page.
Good Recipes App keeps the history of last viewed recipes so you can access them from the main screen. And you can add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes.
Good Recipes App also converts measurement units. Just click an item from the ingredient list and select the units you need. Converted units are shown in a lighter color, so it's easy to revert to the original value. There is also stand-alone tool for converting arbitary units of measurement including weight-to-volume conversion that can be launched from the main app or separately.
Filter all recipes by course, main ingredient and cooking method, recipe and ingredient name. You can also filter recipes by any number of custom tags.
You can send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed. The receiver will be able to import this recipe into his database. To send a recipe check "importable data" in "share" dialog. *IMPORTANT* in Good Recipes App sharing is implemented using the standard Android mechanism - you will be prompted to choose how to send the data. Which options come up will depend on what applications are installed on your device. Not all options are suitable for data sharing: for example email and bluetooth are ok, but facebook is not. You can also share your recipes as text by any compatible means.
- Save your recipes easily and quickly
- Choose which images you want with each recipe
- When you cook the yield you need, ingredient amounts will update automatically
- Filter your recipes by course, main ingredient, cooking method or custom tags
- Search your recipes by title or ingredient
- Share your recipes (including images) with others by email, facebook etc.
- Send your recipes to another device that has Good Recipes App installed via email, bluetooth etc.
- Convert measurement units "in place" or using stand-alone tool
- Keep a history of last-viewed recipes
- Add home screen shortcuts for your favorite recipes
Please feel free to send me your questions, suggestions and comments.
Join the social network for gardeners, Share your photos, learn from others and contribute to this fast growing network of gardeners. Whether your a horticulturist, farmer or just a backyard gardener you'll love showing off your favourite harvests or just browsing the tons of gardening tips and information through the blog, pinterest, and video feeds.
Wouldn't you LOVE to have a Good Relationship With Your Children?
DON'T GIVE UP!
* You love your child…but you are at the end of your rope.
* Your children never listen to you…even when you yell at them or spank them.
* You are frustrated and angry…and tired of living in a 'war zone'.
* …and you have NO IDEA what to do!
…but you can't stop because your children always misbehave!
* You are afraid to go out in public because your child always embarrasses you.
* You can never leave your children with a sitter without getting the dreaded 'phone call' to say they are out of control.
* Your children yell at you, slam doors, or ignore you when you try to talk to them.
AND YOU JUST WANT IT ALL TO STOP!!!!!!
'Discipline Your Kid the Right Way - Without Shouting and Spanking' is your key to sane parenting.
Here is what you will learn about in the e-book:
* Get your child to go to bed on time, sit quietly at the dinner table and behave in public?...
* Stop your child from talking back...
* Avoid door slamming, yelling, spanking and punishment...
* Teach your child to share and get along with other children...
* Help your child get along better in school...
* Figure out your child's 'TRIGGERS' for bad behavior...
* How to build your child's self-esteem and avoid attacking and name-calling...
* How to build trust and understanding between you and your children...
* How to COMMUNICATE with AND LISTEN TO your child...
* Even how to get your FAMILY and FRIENDS to help you!...
* The Do's and Don'ts of Discipline...
* How to establish a discipline program that is appropriate for the age of your child...
* How and when to use logical consequences for bad behavior...
* When you need to consider professional help and how to plan a discipline program for a learning disabled or handicapped child...
* How to teach your child about discipline and rules...
* …And MUCH MORE!
So, go ahead and grab your free app on child discipline now!
how to discipline your child
how to discipline children
child discipline techniques
children and discipline
disciplining a child