"HowTo" is available on github :
Open source project : https://github.com/6rus/sms2mail
Please report me bugs by mail.
SMS2Mail is monitoring your phone SMS inbox. Once a new message arrives, if the service is active, a copy will be sent automatically by email to the address you've specified, giving you a handy backup of your messages.
- Easy control of the service
You can easily enable or disable the SMS forwarding
- Include also SMS that you've sent
You can backup also SMS sent by you
- Any email address you choose
You can select any email address to store your SMS messages
Please make sure you have an active internet connection in order to have this service working.
This application is only available in English.
Tell us what you think and help us make it one of the best app ever. Since it’s a BETA version and we are still developing it, our customer service can’t offer you any support, though. The app is provided to you without warranty and we reserve us the right to close it down but that depends on your feedback of course. If you want us to continue, we will.
For information or support, please visit http://www.sms2mail.ro
Keywords: forward SMS to mail, sms backup and restore, manager, sync sms, gmail mailbox, sms to mail, sms to email, sms export, sync sms, gmail, my phone backup
1. Your messages (read SMS or MMS, receive SMS) : needed to monitor incoming/outgoing SMS messages
2. Your personal information (read contact data): to match phone number from SMS messages with contact names to be sent in email subject
3. Network communication (full internet access): to be able to send email to the address you choose
4. Network communication (view network state): to check if you have internet connection. If yes, emails will be sent immediately, if no it will be stacked in a pending list
5. Your accounts (discover known accounts): to automatically load your phone email address as your default email for SMS forwarding.
NOTE: Embedded mail sending not working anymore at present.
1. Creating online backup of your messages on the go
2. Viewing the Messages coming to your home phone while you are roaming
3. Getting all messages in your phone, tablet etc in one place - your email inbox
Just install the app, enter your email id, save it and voila you are done setting up MailSMS.
This app requires a live internet connection in your device. If your device goes offline, the app will wait for up-to 8 hrs for the device to come back online to forward your messages.
MailSMS requires two permissions:
Permission to access incoming messages
Permission to access internet
We store your e-mail address on our servers. We value your privacy and will not spam. Your messages are send via our servers, but we do not store your message on our servers.
You want to backup your SMS? You forgot your mobile at home or at work? No problem, the messages can be read via your email account.
Special thanks to javamail-android project that provides the necessary libraries for sending emails and Jon Simson who provides example code.
Any comments or improvement proposals are welcome.
IMPORTANT: Not all gateways have been tested. If you find a gateway that does not work, please file a bug with the correct settings at the project website. The default gateway is located in the UK and international messaging charges may apply.
1. Configure a sender email address, which has to be either a Gmail or Google Apps email. You can create a new account or use your existing one.
2. Configure your recipient email address (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Make sure there's Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That's it. Every SMS you received will be forwarded to your email recipient(s).
Here's some scenarios why you need to forward your SMS to email accounts:
* Due to security reasons, you have to deposit your mobile phone at a security counter because camera phones are not allowed in your workplace
* You can bring your laptop to a meeting room to check your email but it's not polite to whip out your phone in a meeting to check your incoming SMS
* You are implementing a reporting or feedback channel where pro-SMS staff sends information to a mobile phone and you want that information to be propagated to respective personnel at different departments
SMS 2 Email Buddy is simple to use but packs a punch to forward SMS to email:
* Configure up to 10 email recipients
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it
* Log of all transaction details
* Filter shows forwarded email that failed/are pending/passed
* Search feature on SMS content
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range (Wifi must be enabled beforehand)
* Runs reliably as a background service.
* Safe. We do not keep any records. In fact we won't know your transactions since you are sending email from your Google account. We do like to encourage proper usage to minimise spam though.
SMS 2 Email Buddy is now available for free (with ads) with a one-time registration and a monthly limit. PigeonHole, our paid version, is available at http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg/pigeonhole
Check out http://www.maventechnologies.com.sg for more information and FAQ on common problems (e.g. unable to forward email)
Contact email@example.com for any issues.
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email, forward sms
SMS is forwarded as part of the message body together with the contact number of the sender. The email subject includes the SMS sender name considering that the number is on the contact list. User can setup multiple email recipient delimited by a “,”. Recipient email can be any email address.
1. Easy to setup.
2. Forwards incoming SMS using Gmail account to any email address.
3. Displays the sender name on the subject. Ex. “New Message Received from ”.
This Sender name will only be included on the subject if the number is saved on your contacts.
4. Sender contact number is included as part of the message body.
5. Forwards SMS to any email address.
6. Forwards SMS to multiple email addresses.
SMS to Email forwarder doesn’t work on phones with “GO SMS Pro” app installed. ”GO SMS Pro” tends to terminate the broadcast receiver causing other broadcast receivers not to receive notifications when an SMS is received.
Please note: Exchange accounts are NOT supported yet.
••••• Highlights •••••
★ Beautiful yet simple design for a great user experience
★ Automatic setup for many popular email services like Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail
★ Supports more email services via IMAP, POP3 and/or SMTP
★ Split-screen views on tablet sized screens
★ Advanced Email Widget
★ Rich-text editor to format text including the signature: bold, italic, underline, strike-through, superscript, subscript, text size, text color, background color, numbering, bullet points, indentation, left/center/right alignment, links, images, undo/redo.
★ Swipe messages to delete, archive or mark as spam
★ Text-to-speech notifications based on user activity (driving, cycling, walking...)
★ Localized in more than 20 different languages
★ Encryption and signatures (PGP in conjunction with APG)
★ Integration with DashClock widget, Nova and Apex Launcher
★ Highly configurable and customizable
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Keyboard, trackball and touch screen
✔ Android 2.2, 2.3, 3.x, 4.0 - 4.4
••••• Permissions •••••
K-@ Mail uses the following permissions:
★ Network communication - full network access: retrieve, send, delete, update emails
★ Network communication - view network connections: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the availability and the type of the network connection
★ Network communication - Google Play license check: used to check the license of the Pro version
★ Sync Settings - read sync settings: enable/disable account synchronization depending on the background synchronization settings of the device
★ Your applications information - run at startup: scheduled polling and push email is started after the device has booted
★ Your social information - read your contacts: use contacts as recipients for emails
★ Your social information - modify your contacts: create contacts from recipient and sender fields
★ Your social information - activity recognition: used to notify incoming emails using text-to-speech based on the user's activity (walking, driving, running etc.).
★ Your accounts - find accounts on the device: used to populate the account setup screen with the default email account (only first account)
★ Affects Battery - control vibration: emails can be notified by vibration
★ Affects Battery - prevent device from sleeping: the device needs to be awake when emails are polled on a scheduled basis or pushed by the server
★ Storage - modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: store the account database on sdcard, load and save attachments from and to sdcard
★ System tools - test access to protected storage: this permission is automatically requested if the storage permission above is required
[Yahoo!, Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, E-Mail, email, mail, Exchange, IMAP, POP3, SMTP]
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ Use Kaiten for free ★★★
If you want to try Kaiten out for free (or just use it forever for free) try out the ad-supported version here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kaitenmail.adsupported
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
This application is a great email client that allows you to read, write, delete and send attachments directly from your smartphone.
The domains are supported:
The services most relevant are:
-Push notifications immediate
Zoom-in page Email
For information and anything else: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get all your Mail with one client. Access Yahoo Mail, Gmail, Hotmail, and any IMAP push email service with one app.
🌙 Custom signatures
🌙SD Card support
🌙Backwards compatible with ICS and Jellybean
🌙supports IMAP, POP3 and Exchange 2003/2007 (with WebDAV).
The application has been tested and is compatible with Android version 2.2 and later. Particular attention is paid to the stability and performance on devices with Android 4.0 and 4.4.
SOLO PER UTENTI TIM O TELECOM ITALIA
Alice Mail è un servizio di posta elettronica molto diffuso in Italia.
Questa applicazione non è nient'altro che una facilitazione all'accesso della propria posta senza dover mettere mano alle configurazioni di posta.
Per accedere basta inserire la propria email seguita dalla password ed inoltre è possibile configurare più account.
L'accesso alla mail è immediato!
Le caratteristiche più rilevanti sono:
-Rapidità di accesso
Tutto ciò in una sola applicazione che verrà comunque costantemente aggiornata.
Per informazioni, chiarimenti e quant'altro: email@example.com
With this application you can read or send your email wherever you are with the ability to attach or download attachments of any kind that is DOC, PDF, IMG, PNG, XLS, and so on.
The application supports major settings:
-Change the graphics
Reading-in offline mode
Finally there are the PUSH notifications so you will be notified whenever you an e-mail to read.
I remember that this application is not a simple browser connection, but rather a real mail client.
For further information or clarification: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web@Mail is an independent and advertising-free mail service with direct access to any mailbox without any installation effort and without data-consuming synchronization of the mailbox by working directly with your mailserver.
This app is for all people using a unique email-address (Domain).
You would like to to try it first? Login here: https://www.conkret.mobi/"> www.conkret.mobi
We recommend to use IMAP, POP3 is only for advanced users, because you have to configure your other mail clients correctly.
Web@Mail is a gateway that works as a cloud service by using your mailserver as real time resource. All content sent to your device is preprocessed on server side, in order to minimize data transfer and check your e-mails for malicious content and viruses.
Only after a login data will be transferred to your device, so the volume of data can be effectively reduced and controlled.
We do a lot to make the login as simple as possible. So we try to automatically obtain the parameters of your mailbox. This works for nearly all mailboxes, but in some cases this may fail because there is no unique mechanism for this. If this is the case, you get an error message - please contact us with this message or ask your provider for the settings of your mailbox (If you have problems to read your office-Mail: Make sure that your mailbox is accessible not only in the corporate network, but on the Internet).
Manage any mailbox from multiple vendors centrally and clearly with a single login.
Manage your mail with this app on your phone - or manage your mailbox with your browser by visiting http://www.web-mail.info or https://webmail.conkret.de
Conkret Web@Mail is the ideal solution for those who need an independent access to their mail- whether privately or as a company!
- Optimized for minimal data transfer
- Easy to use
- All your mailboxes in one place
- Integrated document viewer
- No Advertising
- IMAP and POP3
- Virus protection in real-time
Pease notice that this system is using IMAP by default. You don't see any mail you already fetch with POP3.
This service requires a fast POP or IMAP server! If you use a slow server (like gmail or aol) you will get a slow service.
This is a web-service. We have to manage servers and an infrastructure for this app. So we ask for a fee, but you can test it for free!
We give our best to detect your server automatically. But there is no way to do this in all cases and there are servers that appear to be public, but actually are not public and require a dial-in to the same network (and so you will get an error like: Couldn't connect to ... ).
Furthermore, there are free e-mail providers which provide POP3 or IMAP only to paying customers.
Your SMTP-server is detected automatically and if there are problems with it, your mails are sent through our own server.
More from developer
In order to activate the widget please follow the next steps:
1. Long touch on home screen.
2. Choose 'Widgets' from menu.
3. Choose 'Battery Power Widget' from menu.
If you touch the widget, It will take you to 'Battery use' screen in Android settings.
Enjoy the widget and don't forget to send us your feedback :-)
So how does it works:
You tell to one of your love ones that you found a cool 'love quiz' in the app store.
This is actually a surprise application (look in the example below). You can edit everything from the button texts to the images from the settings menu.
I want to surprise my girlfriend with happy birthday -
All I need to do is open the menu, push on 'Set my love text and images' and customize the application according to my needs. I can customize the dialog box , its buttons, the texts and the image that i want to show.
Play with it a little and make your love ones happy :-)
Для того чтобы активировать виджет пожалуйста, следуйте следующим шагам:
1. Длинные коснуться главного экрана.
2. Выберите "Виджеты" из меню.
3. Выберите "Батарея питания Виджет" из меню.
Если коснуться виджета, и Вы будете переведены на экран "Battery использовать" в настройках Android.
Наслаждайтесь виджета и не забудьте прислать нам свой отзыв :-)
1. Forward your SMS messages to any E-mail you choose.
2. Save to your E-mail the history of your SMS messages in any date range that you choose. You can save SMS conversations with one chosen contact and you can also save SMS conversations with all contacts.